Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Yet Another Twilight RP

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: Yet Another Twilight RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:23 am

"Hey, I just carried you a few hundred miles. It was Carlisle who really saved your life." Rose said with a smug grin.
Kill Them With Kindness :D

I got the great news... I'm having a little GIRL!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crazylilactress on Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:29 pm

"So what does the werewolf want with Edward?" Alice asked, tilting her head to one side curiously. "If it's you he recognizes, by all reasoning, you should be the one he's after." She paused. "Are you sure you know him?" She was waving the question away before she even finished. "Of course you're sure."

Her fingers tapped rapidly against her leg as she thought through the possibilities. "Is he a phaser like Sam's pack? Or more of a werewolf by the human definition?"
here's a llama, there's a llama, and another little llama. Fuzzy llama, funny llama, llama, llama, duck

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

crazylilactress
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roxas_13 on Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:52 pm

Jasper shook his head. "No. Not a phaser. He is a real werewolf. And he wouldn't recognize me. i only saw him in passing. He never saw me." Jasper closed his eyes, remembering the night. "It was during the newborn wars. My coven was invading a near by coven's territory, when he appeared. Charles Kiev. I didn't learn his name until much later. He is a vampire hunter. Hired by the Volturi to dispatch the newborns. Even the mighty Volturi need help. Anyways, he sarted wlaking through town, shooting them down." Seeing a confused look on Alice's face, he explained. "I don't know how he does it, but he has some kind of special bullet that can kill vampires. That's when I saw the change. The moon came out from behind the clouds. He grew. To a very large size. Bigger than the wolves of Sam's pack. Then, he let out a blood-curdling howl. I can still hear it." He then turned to Alice for the first time since starting. "I only just ecscaped. I got away while he was distracted by a group of newborns" He hung his head. "I should have told you this sooner. I just never thought he would find his way here. And to answer your first question, he is a gun-for-hire. If he is after Edward, then that means someone wants Edward dead."

Emmett returned the grin. "Yes, but you were the one who found me and brought me to him. If you hadn't have been there, I wouldn't be here now." He then kissed her sweetly. "I don't know how I could ever repay you."

Roxas_13
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:08 pm

(Gah! Jasper talked too much! Lol)

Rose nodded and smiled. "True. But you already repaid me." She said and kissed him.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roxas_13 on Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:06 pm

((Sorry! I had a really good idea in mind for our werewolf friend, and I couldn't just stop in mid-stream.))

Emmett smiled, embracng the kiss. "I still have plenty to repay you for." Emmett winked at her.

Roxas_13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:11 pm

"Oh?" Rose said, grinning. She flipped her hair to on side. "Guess you'll have to catch me." She said, smiling as she took off.
__
{Hm..do you mind playing Edward until Emily returns, please? Bella and him ARE the main characters. Lol.}

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roxas_13 on Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:15 pm

((I can try. Remind me, what were they doing again? And where did Emily go?))

Roxas_13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:18 pm

(No clue...:-( And you'll have to look because I forgot. Lol)

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crazylilactress on Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:18 pm

"Aw, Jazz . . . ."

Moving toward him, Alice lifted his chin, making him look at her. "It's fine that you didn't tell me sooner - I can understand why you'd want to keep something like that to yourself. But you definitely have to tell Edward now, it's unfair to not tell him there's someone after him."

She took another half-step forward, hugging him. "If worse comes to worst, we can always get in contact with Sam, see if he has any ideas on how to deal with this. He knows his kind far better than we do."

crazylilactress
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roxas_13 on Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:24 pm

((Okay, I shall look. But not this post. Too lazy! ^_^))

Jasper smiled, returning the hug. "Thank you, Alice. Your right, Edward needs to know. And Bella, too, unfortunatly. Won't that be an interesting scene." Jasper thought for a moment. "Sam might know something, but probably not alot. His kind and Charles' kind are two different beings." Jasper ran his hand gently against Alice's pale cheek. "Thanks again, love. You really helped."

Roxas_13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crazylilactress on Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:37 pm

She smiled. "I aim to please.

"And now, unfortunately, we should be heading back. We'll have time for a real hunting trip later." Her eyes drifted up to his hair, lip twitching once. "But before we can do that, there's something that's annoying me . . . ."

Reaching up, she tugged a cedar twig from his hair, and tossed it to one side, nodding in satisfaction. "Much better." Looking back at his face, she grinned mischievously. "Race you back."

Whirling, she dashed off the way they'd come.

crazylilactress
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roxas_13 on Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:45 pm

Jasper shook his head and chuckled, amused by Alice's annoyance. He noticed that she had, once again, gotten a head start. He sped after. "YOU CHEATED AGAIN!"

Emmett smiled, loving every minute of this. Here we go again..., he thought, then bolted after her.

Edward kissed Bella ofr as long as he could, not wanting to break it, but must for her safety. "Well, Ms. Swan, what do you think of your accomodations?", he said, smiling.

((Gah! I'm playing all the Cullen boys now! :S))

Roxas_13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:48 pm

Bella groaned when he broke the kiss. She frowned. "Fine." She said crossly.
___
Rosalie laughed and reached the house before he did. "Ha! I beat you this time!" She boasted, grinning.
___
(Lol, funny.)

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crazylilactress on Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:52 pm

((I have volunteered to take over as Jacob for now, until Emily gets back. Roxy hath given permission))

Alice laughed. "Of course I'm cheating!" she called over her shoulder. "You expect me to play fair against you?" Still laughing, she kept moving. Although she did slow down a touch to let Jasper catch up.

Loping steadily along toward the bloodsuckers' place, Jacob felt his ear prick up at the sound of laughter. Changing course slightly toward the sound, he picked up speed. He was headed for their house anyway, might as well arrive with them, and not just turn up out of the blue.

crazylilactress
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roxas_13 on Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:03 pm

Edward sighed, shaking his head. "I'm sorry, my love. You know I must resist. If I could have my way, I would kiss you all day and night, if it would make you happy." Just as he finished saying this, he felt a new presence in the area around their home. He concentrated on it, using his extra power to figure out who it was. The two rushing form the woods were Alice and Jasper, racing. Alice was winning again. Two at the door were Emmett and Rosalie. But the fourth presence was not of his family. He smiled. "It seems we have a visitor."

Jasper noticed the slight change in Alice's speed. "You don't need to give me a --." He stopped in mid-sentence, suddenly hearing someone following him. He took a sniff and grimaced. Werewolf.... He stopped, and turned, ready for whoever it was.

Emmett gave a cofident smile. "Yeah, only because I let you!" He flexed his muscles, as if to show his superiority.

Roxas_13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:06 pm

Rose rolled her eyes. "If you say s-" She stopped and a growl escaped. "We've got company."

Bella twirled around and looked at the window, seeing a huge bulking monster. It wasn't any of Sam's pack, she knew that for sure,
______
Charles growled, eying the Cullen house. He could smell the foul smell of his enemy-Edward Cullen-and the sweet on of hs lover-Bella Swan. His two main targets.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby articefive on Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:40 am

<Okay sorry I haven't been in for a long time*Tears* I will start with Emmett NOW if you guys don't mind, also if you want me to help with anyone else then just ask! KAY!>

Emmett could smell it before he could see it, he slowly moved in front of Rose, making sure she would not be targetted before he was. He loved her too much to allow something to hurt her in any way. He watched the wood line for the new thing when it appeared he nearly gasped in surprise, it was the biggest thing he had ever seen. It looked like one of Sam's pack but way to big to be one, there was no possible way for it to be. He crouched in a offensive position, a slight change in stance that took little time. Then he waited, first thought in mind, protect Rose.

<OMG!!! is that okay?>

articefive
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:42 am

(Lol, it is alright, we do need our Edward back...but Roxas is taking care of him. Oh, thanks Roxas for taking care of Emmett until artice came back!)

Rose rolled her eyes. "Emmett, I can fight too." She said, stepping from behind him and growled, eying the unknown wolf.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby articefive on Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:03 am

Emmett for the first time in a very long time felt the white hot steel tip of anger burn deep into him. So deep that it made him gasp with anger. How dare the wolf say he comes in peace and then eye his woman?! He stood at his tallest and took a step foreward, ready to kill the creature if it made one more move towards Rose. "I will Rip him to shreds!" He whispers to Rose in such a fast soft way that Rose that she just barely caught. He could feel himself tense to attack the creature in seconds the pleasure he would gain from killing the thing that eyed his wife would be substantial!!! He could not believe it would do such a stupid thing in front of him. Now the creature could feel his anger!

articefive
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:07 am

Rose stepped in front of him. "Emmett, calm down." Rose said, she than darted her eyes to Charles. "What is it you want, mutt?" She growled, not taking her eyes off him.

"I would like to speak with your brother, Edward." Charles said.

Aika
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!