Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Yet Another Twilight RP

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: Yet Another Twilight RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crazylilactress on Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:44 pm

"It's almost certainly something to do with biting the werewolf," Alice said quietly, calmly. "It's not exactly the drink of choice for our kind, as you can imagine. Don't worry, Carlisle's looking after him, he's going to be just fine."

She was resisting all attempts to look ahead at what might be. She didn't want to know, didn't want to find out that way. No, it was far better to let things play out naturally - better for the sanity, at least.
here's a llama, there's a llama, and another little llama. Fuzzy llama, funny llama, llama, llama, duck

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

crazylilactress
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emilyily on Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:34 pm

Edward heard it in Alice's mind, he had bite the werewolf. That had to be the cause for his sudden immobility and the lose of his senses. Edward didn't want to think of his illness at the moment, deciding to think of the positives. He was glad he still had his sense of touch. He could feel Charlisle gently poking and prodding him. He tried once again to move, but even the thought of it hurt. This was so strange, he hadn't felt actual pain since the long days that he was undergoing the process of becoming a vampire. He could barely remember any of it but the burning. The burning sensation had been so intense that it was permantely imprinted to his mind.

How long was this going to last? Was he doomed to this for much longer? Edward he gone over these questions in his mind for what he quessed to be an hour now.It troubled him that he could no longer see, smell, and was losing his hearing and insight. Charlisle has stopped poking at him now, much to his great relief. It was hard to accept the idea that he was weak, that he was powerless. He couldn't help the situation the slightest bit. His mind screamed to Alice's, hoping that she would hear even a small whisper from him. So far, she hadn't.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Emilyily
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:31 am

Bella pushed from Alice and dropped herself in front of Edward. "Please... say something." She said, her eyes tearing up.
Kill Them With Kindness :D

I got the great news... I'm having a little GIRL!

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby articefive on Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:01 am

Carlisle put his whole concentration into finding a way to cure his son, he doubted he could do it, they would have to find a way to get the werewolves blood out of his body, if they failed he would not last much longer. He would be completely immobile for the days to come and then wither when his body could not get teh necessary nutrients needed to sustain him. He slowly stood allowing himself to be seen and heard when he said what he had to. "We have to get the werewolf blood out of his system if he is to survive. The blood is like a virus or poison that circulates through the system of mainly vampires to stop out entire systems." He did his best to distract his mind and his mouth from saying that it was deadly if they didn't do it quickly because he could see Bella on the verge of going into a full on melt down. "We have to find a way..."

Emmett sat there and listened with Rose just in front of him, he couldn't believe what he had just heard, he could see the pain in Carlisle's eyes, obviously there was something he was not telling them but he was trying to hide it, no doubt for Bell's part. He wondered how they could extract the poison without having to harm Edward.

articefive
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crazylilactress on Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:11 pm

Alice listened as Carlisle explained the effects of the blood. Poor Edward - this had to be his incarnation of Hell. Biting the inside of her lower lip, she tried to think, at the same time giving Bella's hand a squeeze of reassurance.

Bella's hand - the one with the scar from when James had bit her . . . . Alice's brain threw itself into overdrive, thoughts flicking by lightning-fast.

"Could we suck it out?" she asked abruptly. "Like when James bit Bella. Or else make a cut and let it drain out?"

crazylilactress
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roxas_13 on Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:56 pm

Jasper answered before Carlisle could. "No, sucking it out would be too dangerous." Jasper knelt next to Alice. "I know what your thinking. It's not the same as Bella. The poison in her was at a fixed point: the back of her hand. Edward ingested the blood through his mouth, sending it to different part of his body. Blood moves quicker than our venom." Jasper looked at his paralyzed brother. "Also, if any of tried to drain it, there is a possibilty that the blood could enter one of our systems, and we would be in this problem again." Jasper closed his eyes, thinking.

Roxas_13
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emilyily on Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:04 pm

((Only have enough time to update today, sorry if my spelling is horrible!))

Edward had only barely heard what Charlisle and Jasper had said through Alice's mind. He had decided to stay focused on only her mind to conserve his slowly diminishing energy. Was he truely done for? He would never see his family, or worse, Bella ever again. This he simply could not bare knowing.

Emilyily
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby articefive on Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:23 am

Emmett felt as if someone had constricted his chest, no way could Edward die when he had just met love. He began to think through all of the possible ideas to help him be saved. "What about one of those blood things? You know we put him on one of those machines that takes out the fluids. It would clean him out of it. Right?"

Carlisle thought about it but since it was ingested he doubted it would work with a small shake of his head he began to think about it and still all the other ideas, he didn't know what he would do if Edward should die.

articefive
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crazylilactress on Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:09 pm

((Okay, seriously: can we get our Edward wolf-blood free and move on? Give him the Heimlich, cause him to throw up? Stomach-ectomy?))

crazylilactress
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emilyily on Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:54 pm

((Ahh, I agree. SO, since we've kinda thought of and dismissed all possible ways for the blood to come out of Edward, I'm going to completely make this up. I'm going to dimiss the fact that this probably wouldn't work if my facts are wrong, but I'm gonna try. Sorry if it completely sucks))

Edward could hear in Alice's minds that he only had hours left by the way everyone talked. He also listened to all the different ways for the blood to come out of him, and also heard all the dismisses of these ideas Charlisle made. But the last idea made by Emmett stuck in his mind. He wondered if it were really impossible to simply pump the blood out of him. Since his veins were forever frozen, there was nowhere for the blood that he ingested to go, suggesting that the blood went elsewhere. Possibly his stomach? He had to send the idea to Alice, even if it was probably impossible. He thought that if Charlisle could get ahold of a vacum used in medical operations, his family could force his mouth open and push the tubes down to his stomach were they could extract the blood. The blood meerly sat there to feed his stamina and strength. It was what kept him strong and controlled. But in this case, it was slowly destroying him. He knew this was his only hope.

Alice, tell Charlisle to get a medical vacum and pump it out of my stomach, it's my only hope. And tell Bella to hope my hand, it keeps me hopeful. Also tell her I love her, this may be my last chance.

Edward said with his last ounce of energy, the world around him was now mute. He could not hear anyone's thoughts or word of mouth. He only had his sense of touch now. He sighed inside himself and wondered if Alice had received his message.

Emilyily
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby articefive on Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:22 am

Emmett watched with blind horror as a look of shock and surprise lit Alice's face, he couldn't be sure what had happened but he thought it was probably bad. "Alice?"

Carlisle also watched he felt as though the world would end. How could something this horrible happen to his.... He didn't want to think of the implications, he wanted to save his son, he looked down at the ground and waited for Alice to give them the news.

articefive
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emilyily on Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:10 am

((woah where did everyone go? I would post, but there's nothing i can write at this point))

Emilyily
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crazylilactress on Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:34 am

Alice's eyes darted over to Edward as she listened. Her face lit up when she heard the idea. Why hadn't she thought of that? Excited, she turned to the others.

"Carlisle! He says for you to get a medical vacuum and pump out his stomach, it's the only way. And Bella -"

She took the girl's hand and placed it over Edward's. "Just keep holding onto him," she murmured quietly. "It'll help."

(Sowwies - new hyper puppy in the house. Isslike WHOA. Y'know? Yeah . . . .)

crazylilactress
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emilyily on Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:34 pm

(aha nahh it's fine))

Edward smiled inside himself, he could feel Bella's hand in his. He wish he could hold it to his cheek, breathe in her scent. Edward tried his hardest to squeeze his hand around Bella's. He couldn't be sure or not, but he thought he felt his hand tighten around hers.

Emilyily
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby articefive on Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:07 am

Emmett brightened intensly and looked at Carlisle, "So were is one of the vacuums?"

"The hospital has one, I will get one, bring him in the house so we can actually use it. Okay lets get Edward awake." WIth a quick jump through the trees he is running full tilt to the hospital, he gets there in a matter of minutes and is in. It would take him a matter of seconds to find a vacuum and pump out Edwards stomache then have him on his feet again.

articefive
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emilyily on Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:29 pm

Edward could feel his family's familiar hands carrying him somewhere, possibly the house. But there was a different set of hands carrying his head. Bella's hands. He could feel her left hand holding his head to her chest. Edward figured since the rest of his family were taller then Bella it was only natural for Bella to be holding his head. Bella's other hand was gently stroking his cheek. Some how Edward could feel hope in Bella's fingers. This gave him hope also.

Emilyily
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emilyily on Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:28 pm

((Ahh that's too bad, where'd everyone go?))

Emilyily
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby articefive on Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:31 am

Soory just got back,
Carlisle got back with the machine in seconds, he rushed into the house and began to start attaching the machine to Edward, preparing it with his vast knowledge of such things to help him. >Whoa sorry I don't know about a stomach pump....<

Emmett watches with blind horror as the pump is attached, hoping with every fiber of himself that Edward would wake up quickly. He holds Rose's shoulders, needed the close connection to remind him that this was all real and not fantasy.

articefive
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emilyily on Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:39 am

((did everyone quite but articefive and i?? too badd =[[[))

Edward could feel the strange vaccum being connected to his body. The tube being threaded through his throat and down into his stomache. He was glad there was no gag effect from the tubes, otherwise it would have been very difficult to connect the pump.

Next the vibrations of the machine began to swell inside his stomache.
Something was moving within him now.

Emilyily
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roxas_13 on Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:31 am

((I've been here, watching the whole time. I just wasn't sure what to post. My apologizes, I'll try to post more.))

Jasper looked upon the blacked-out vampire before, watching the machine do it's thing. Will it work? Can it save Edward? He slided over to Alice's side, placing his hand in her's. From the look on her face, it seemed like they both needed a little comfort.

Roxas_13
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!