Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

You Know You Love Me (Even Half Way Across the World)

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

You Know You Love Me (Even Half Way Across the World)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:43 pm

This is a private RP between Lovechanningforever and SweetGal

IT was the day Serena Van der Woodsen and Blair Waldorf are about to go on board a flight to the land of Oz. It was more than fitting that they get to be chosen as the delegates of Constance Billard as the exchange summer students in it's partner school in Brisbane, The Collins International School. Who's better to choose than the golden girls of the Upper East Side.

Serena grabbed her cardigan and purse as she left her family a kiss of goodbye. She was glad that Rufus would be able to keep her mom company knowing that Eric will be busy with his own summer.

The warm Manhattan wind blew Serena's golden hair as she tried to keep it contained behind her ear as she walked towards the town car. She has told Blair earlier that she'll pick her up from their apartment before heading towards the Airport together. Surely the people will miss them- one thing she was glad about. No gossips and she can enjoy her self with her best friend.

But even before getting on the car she has already noticed a few nosy people taking her picture with their phones. Why can't these people just get a life? She wondered to herself before breathing a frustrated sigh and ducked to get herself into the vehicle, trying her best to avoid the pseudo-paparazzis.

A few minutes later, the car stopped in front of the Waldorf residences. It was able to preserve the name since Eleanor moved in with Cyrus after the wedding. She knew the woman still respected Harold despite his interesting preferences in life. Dorota welcomed her with a smile as she made herself at home and went inside the residence like she lived in it.

"Miss Serena, I hope you have fun with Miss Blair. I want also to see Australia," She beamed at her after a strong accented wish of luck.
"I'm sure you do Dorota. I'll bring home a wallaby for you," She joked then remembered her real intentions. "Is Blair ready?" She asked as she playfully climbed the stairs. The loyal Waldorf help nodded and left her, probably off to check if Blair forgot anything else.

And without knocking, she swung open Blair's door and excitedly squealed, "Ready?!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: You Know You Love Me (Even Half Way Across the World)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:09 pm

Blair Waldorf stood in front of the full length mirror in her bedroom, as she checked her reflection for probably the 100th time since the morning. Blair smiled to herself, as she looked over at her bed with various scattered clothes over the bed and a suitcase half filled. Blair sighed as she called out for Dorota to pack the last few things.

Blair and Serena were chosen as delegates to visit Brisbane and be part of Collins International, and finally the day had arrived when they were leaving. As much as she was excited for this trip, she would really miss Manhattan being part of the In crowd but in her case that wouldn't be a problem anywhere. Blair touched up the last of her make-up, as she fixed her hair then shouted out once more for Dorota, who entered carrying the last few items she asked for and began to pack the items away.

As Dorota left, calling another servant to help carry the rest of the luggage down. Blair pulled on her heels, and grabbed her purse giving her room one last look over. She heard the door open, then turned to see Serena with a beaming smile. Blair smiled and did little spin "Yep how do I look?" she asked slightly self-consciously as she watched the last of her bags being carried down. Blair made her way to the door, to where Serena was standing "Lets get this trip started" she said with a smirk as she made her way down the stairs.

She gave a glare at Cyrus who smiled one of those fatherly smile, as she shrugged it off and gave her mother a hug then pulled away to look back at Serena. Blair still had problems getting over Cyrus being her step-father, she couldn't believe her mother would actually marry someone like that but she has become slightly used to it knowing she couldn't do anything at the time.

Blair instructed the servants to put her bags in the car that Serena had brought, then turned back to look at her house once more. "Lets go!" she shouted out to Serena and began to make her way out of the house.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Matthew Krager knew better than to upset his step father, Larry Sayforth, and send his mother up the roof from trying to break the heavy feel of the surroundings. He was no longer a puny teenager he can just push around and every one else knew it. Even a blind man can see he's more than fit to defend himself and the only reason that stops him is his love for his mother.

"Can't I just wake up in this house without actually witnessing a fight for breakfast?" His step sister, Melissa Sayforth then blasted from the stairs. Though he hated her father she adored his stepsister like his own. The only thing they can't get along with is his taste in girls. She always thought they were after his money, but to begin with it was her side of the family that's filthy rich while he was just showered with his mother's goodness.

"What time did you arrive home last night young lady?" Larry's authoritative voice was directed to her.
"First of all- Dad I'm not a young lady and second I spent the night at Nikki's. And as soon as the sun rose, I took a cab home and took a shower," She dug into her grapefruit and answered her father like he asked the silliest questions.

"I'm cutting your allowance to half then," Larry stood up, took a final sip at his coffee and stormed out of the Sayforth Mansion. Melissa was left with her jaw hanging- like it was the worst news she heard. Leaving Matthew snickering at his sister's reaction.

"Kim????!!!!!" She shouted for her step mother's name. As if seeking for her voice to change her father's decision. But Kimberly just gave her a head shake and shrugged her shoulders. There's no way he can cut her allowance into half. It's summer!

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

"Yep how do I look?" Her bestfriend asked after confirming.
"Sexy as always B," She gave her friend her cheerful smile before frowning at the mess Blair made. She shook her head and gave out a small laugh just as Blair piped in again "Lets get this trip started"

Serena clapped her hands and followed her friend as the sight of Cyrus and Eleanor stood by the end of the stairs, just like how her family bid her goodbye. And it wasn't a surprise if B's parents also bid her Bon Voyage. And just when Cyrus was about to share a good luck speech Blair interrupted it and said, "Lets go!" she shouted out to Serena and began to make her way out of the house. She said her goodbyes and thank you's before following her friend out. And when she got hold of her friend, she linked her left arm into her right arm and beamed, "Did you pack on the sunblock?" She joked and continued, "I'm so excited B. What do you think will happen in our 7 weeks in Australia?" The chauffeur opened the town car's door for them as he waited for them to board.

"Goodbye Upper East Side, see you in 7 weeks," She looked around knowing she'd miss her home but the excitement of a new place took over that feeling. She let go of Blair's arm and moved inside the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 hours later, Serena was sitting in the First Class seat with Blair. She pulled a book Dan had given her as a good luck gift, he chose this one because he knows how boring it can be to be stuck in a plane for 25 hours and 10 minutes. Good thing he knew she was into chic literature instead of his Marx's books.
"B, why is that 30 minutes into the flight I'm already bored?" She giggled at her friend, trying to think of other ways to spend a day on a plane.

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:40 pm

Christopher Bedford woke up to the morning sound of the daily sound of his siblings arguing. As he stretched, getting up to stand in his room only waring a pair of loose shorts. Chris sighed as he made his way to the en-suite in his room to take a quick shower. After a while, Christopher came out of his room dressed in a half tucked scruffy looking shirt with baggy looking jeans. Looks weren't important for him, as much as this annoyed his family for not creating a good family image Christopher couldn't seem to find himself being one of those rich snotty guys.

Christopher ran a hand through his brunette hair, making his way down to the kitchen to be presented with only half of the Bedford family. He shook his head at his older brother and younger sister arguing, over who should use the family car tonight. Christopher sat down, to a plate of bacon and eggs as he lifted his fork to begin to eat his sister Melanie's voice shrilled in his ear "Chrissie don't you think I should have the car tonight for my day out with my friends?" Christopher frowned at his sister's nickname for him, Chris was acceptable but Chrissie just made him sound like a girl. "I don't think either of you are even allowed to be out tonight with dad's new business franchise launch" causing both of his siblings to groan.

He was simply used to being around a busy family, even if he didn't like this sort of atmosphere it was a sense of protection knowing sometimes money could be the way out of problems even if he hated to admit it.

Finishing the last bite of his breakfast, Christopher got up on his seat to clean his hands with the napkin placed on the table. He gave a nod at his older brother Jeremy, and then just as he was about to smile at Melanie she gave him a cold look causing him to frown then walk away to go out for a long walk one of his many daily routines. It was one way Christopher could get his mind of things, and the weather in Brisbane was most probably always lovely.
Last edited by sweetgal on Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:51 pm

Blair stood outside the house as Serena caught up with her, Blair gave a wide grin as Serena linked her arm with Blair's. "Of course I did" Blair said in a serious tone, then gave a slight laugh and shrugged at what she said next "Look S all I'm planning on is having fun, doing masses of shopping and hang with some cute guys" she said giving Serena a cheeky smile at what she said about the guys though she was only joking.

As they neared the car and Serena let go of Blair's arm, Blair turned to look around the busy streets with the occasional people snapping a photo of the two, she sighed and said "I'm going to miss you Upper East Side" then smiled as she got inside of the car after Serena. Blair fixed her hair, and checked her appearance once more in her compact mirror as the chauffeur took his seat and began to drive.

----------

Sitting in the plane, next to Serena reading a fashion magazine and listening to music on her iPod Blair sighed giving a glare at Serena for bothering her. Blair pulled one earphone out of her ear to hear what Serena said "We'll be there soon, just sleep or something and stop bothering me" in a hasty voice then turned back to her magazine getting engrossed into it once more.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

After more than 24 hours the plane taxied in the runway. The setting sun gave the surroundings a special glow as if welcoming the girls. Serena couldn't help but smile, letting out a soft squeal as she wore her sling bag and kept her sunglasses. The flight crew ushered the first class passengers first before anyone else, giving the girls a head start to look for the hotel personnel who was going to meet them at the lobby. He (or she, Serena thinks) will also be responsible for their baggage which Serena was very thankful for. It wasn't her thing to wait with hundreds of people and drag her heavy bags, not that she was a Primadonna but the thought of bumping and crashing into other people was never lady like.

"B, there he is. He's got our name on his plank," She pointed at a man in a suite. Dressed immaculately and looked like their butler back in the Hamptons.
"Good afternoon, Miss Serena? Miss Blair?" He slightly bowed his head and greeted them. Serena thought it was extra cool that he talked with a very distinct Australian accent.
"Are you the one from the Sofitel Hotel?" Serena asked.
"Yes Madam. We have already arranged for your luggage to be delivered to the hotel shortly," He gave them a polite smile.
"Great. B? Shall we?" She gave her friend a wink and a grin while Serena remained totally unaffected by the stares they kept on getting. Even a few guys tried to catch her attention. First things first for her though, boys are easy to find but a grand time with Blair rarely comes.

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:25 am

As the Plane came to an halt, and passengers began to get out of their seats Blair smiled at Serena and clapped her hands in delight glad they were actually here. As Blair grabbed her purse and pulled on her large-rimmed sunglasses, they made their way out of the plane. Blair looked around at the grandness of the airport, and gave some nod of approvals of what she thought were good looking australian guys. As Serena kept an eye out for the personnel, Blair found herself just taking a casual stroll noticing more people stare at them, which made her snigger.

As Serena pointed to a smartly-dressed man in a suit holding a board with their names written across it, Blair smiled "Come on S we should've got a better looking personnel, he reminds me of the servants in our houses" she said sighing and then made her way to the man.
Blair gave him a slight smile, letting Serena do all the talking.
As Serena turned to her she returned the grin "I think we should, before the paparazzi find us here" she said jokingly looking around at the place noticing one guy wink at her, she raised an eye brow at him and shrugged him off following the man to the car that would be taking them to the hotel.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Melissa was left with her jaw hanging as she heard Matthew snickered. It was the first day of summer and now this? There's no way she'd let her father treat her that way. She has to come up with a plan. Her step brother continue to snicker which made her fume with more anger. With her spoon, she flung him some dry cereal and stuck her tongue out to him. His hair was covered with multi colored crunchy breakfast cereals as he flung back some back at her.

"Hey, don't play with your food," Kimberly tried to stop them as she shook her head.
Mel frowned and sulked as she tried to finish her breakfast when Matthew spoke, "You know, I can always give you some money. Not as much as Larry can give though." His suggestions caught her attention as she raised her eyebrow. "What do you mean?" She had to admit, she was more than intrigued. Her dad seemed really pissed at her, so a Plan B isn't a bad idea at all.
"Well we short of a few people, you just need to scale a few fishes," He blurted out, his own joke sent him chuckling. He knew Melissa would rather lock herself inside the house than work for him.
"Shut up! There's no way I'd touch your fishes jerk," Now she was more than annoyed. She liked her step brother but his jokes are just making her realize that fishes maybe her only way to get a decent amount of money for summer. She had to face Kimberly again and ask for her help, "Come on. Talk to dad. He' listen to you," She pleaded.
Kim gave her a sympathetic smile before nodding, "I'll see what I can do. But-" She paused and looked her seriously in the eyes and continued, "You have to say sorry and talk to him."
"He won't listen!" She argued.
"Well why don't you try'?"
"Alright, alright," She pouted and sunk into her chair. Sending Mathew snickering again.
"Shut up fish brain" She was getting more annoyed at him as the time passed.
"Spoiled brat!" He teased back.

She once again stuck out her tongue at him before grabbing her phone and speed dialed Melanie. "Mel, 911! I need you here." Then she noticed Matthew stood up and gave his mom a kiss before playfully tugging at her hair and left the Sayforth mansion with his truck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Matthew couldn't help but laugh at Mel for over reacting. It's not like Larry won't give her any money, he was just basically teaching her a lesson. One of the few moments where he agrees with his step father. And before he knew it she was flinging cereals at him and he had to get back at her. He also couldn't help but disagree with the way his mom kept spoiling her. He knew that Kim was just trying to get Mel to feel as if she can be her mother as well.

He stood up after finishing his breakfast and kissed his mom goodbye. He had to check on the new catch the Kimberly1 has brought in a few minutes ago and made sure the delivery is on time. Unlike Melissa he worries about more important things rather than deciding on what shoe to wear.

He started his truck's ignition, he bought it with his own savings and had it customized to last a lifetime. He uses it for all purposes- from delivery up to his personal romantic dates. He knows how to keep his things clean and no one would even suspect a smell of halibut.

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years

Serena once again giggled as Blair joked, "I think we should, before the paparazzi find us here". She had to share her own thoughts and said, "Oh wow, 10 minutes from our arrival we already made the front page." Serena was teasing but she knew that their photographs are bound to start a whole new buzz- mostly more harmful than fascinating.

"This way Madam," Their escort lead the way towards the exit where a grand service car waited for them. The warm pacific air greeted them, sending tingling sensations into Serena's skin. It made her smile grow wider. The escort opened the door for them as the chauffeur greeted them and quickly shut his mouth. Sofitel was in the heart of Brisbane, the perfect place to stay if they wanted to make most of it's greatness.

Five minutes into the Brisbane traffic Serena remembered to tell Blair about their reservations, "B, I hope taking the Opera Suite wouldn't be too much. Mom said Grandma paid for my half as a gift and Harold had already contacted my mom to say that his only daughter only deserved the best room," She teased. She knew that Harold spoiled Blair more than Eleanor did.

There was one thing she didn't mention though. That Cyrus paid for their tourist trip around the city. He called Serena after a few days they have received the news about the delegation and wanted her to suggest things that Blair might love to do in Australia. Of course she obliged and told him the things that would make B beam with happiness but she couldn't spoil the fun- if she tells Blair that it was a gift from Cyrus there's a high chance her friend would intentionally drop the plans. Then Serena continued, "Besides, we'll be needing the extra closet space if we're going shopping."

Shopping, one of Serena's favorite words. She has been an expert since she was four.

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:05 pm

Chris made his way through the crowds of the morning australians, he stuffed his hands deeper in his pockets walking through the crowds and giving a few hello's here and there to the people he met regularly. As he neared around the corner, Chris came into view of the local garden they had. He smiled and crossed the road making his way there, the park was just a regular place for Chris to meet his friends, for people to make morning talk and so on.

As Chris walked into the park he saw a few of his friends playing Tennis, he waved and made his way there to sit in the middle of some girl's he knew from college. As he turned to give a few them some smiles, running a hand through his brown hair as he looked back at the game of tennis going on.

----------------

Melanie groaned remembering their dad's new launch. She watched as Christopher made his way out of the house, dressed 'scruffily' in her mind. As she finished her breakfast in silence, as her other older brother Jeremy gave her a small nod on the head calling the driver to take the car out. She scowled at him and got up only to hear her phone ring, she flipped it open as she made her way up the stairs. On the other end she heard Melissa's loud shreking voice, putting the phone a distance from her ear she smirked and said "I'll be there if I find a suitable car" she said in an annoyed voice, opening her room to flip through her clothes.

As she held the phone with one hand "What's even wrong Mel?" she asked, as she picked out a simple outfit and black heels.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:08 pm

Blair laughed at Serena's comment "S, we're half way across the world lets just forget about that" she said, knowing that there would be a buzz but for now she was safe from it and hopefully further away from it. Blair shook her head at her, giving her a smile as she looked around once more not seeming to notice any cameras which wasn't too surprising seeing as they were miles away from Manhattan.

As their escort led the way to the service car, Blair looked at the car giving a nod of approval to Serena as she took in the buzz of Brisbane's warm air somewhat different from New York's. Though there was one thing Blair glad that didn't change, and that was the fact of having the same importance level everywhere. As Blair got into the car before Serena, she looked out the window pulling her sunglasses to her head seeing as the windows were tinted.

As Serena turned to speak about the reservations Blair gave an acknowledging smile "I'm just glad we get to be Queens here too" she said, and shook Serena off as she spoke about her father. Blair had always grown up in the warmth and security of the money her parents had, but even though Harold had left to go stay with his 'boyfriend' in France Blair was still spoiled to bits.

As Blair looked over at the streets and traffic of Australia, she found herself smiling at a few things and others just giving weird looks to. Maybe getting used to Australia would take some time they had 7 weeks as well. As Serena continued to talk, Blair looked at her "S, we're here on a delegation not a shopping spree" she said in a stern mock voice, then laughed "Who am I kidding? Of course we're going shopping" she gave a soft smile then turned to face the front.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

"What's even wrong Mel?" She heard from the other line. Melissa pushed back her chair and stood up, mouthing "excuse me" towards Kimberly as she make her way towards the pool area where the Pacific Sun shone on her. Just like any other teenager, Melissa Sayforth loves to look good so since it's summer a perfect tanned skin is a must.

"Daddy- He cut my allowance into half," She groaned as she take a look at the grand view from their pool area. The Sayforth built their home on top of a great gated community over looking the city. "I need you here love... please," She pouted even if no one could see her. How can her father destroy her summer social life?!

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:37 am

Melanie used her shoulder to support the phone to her ear, as she managed to get dressed in a matter of minutes. When Melissa finally spoke again, Melanie looked on eyes-widening "Seriously? But it's the summer?" she said in disbelief and grabbed her purse pulling on her shoes holding the phone with her other hand.

As she made her way out of the house, seeing as everyone was out anyway she called for the driver to bring any car that was left around knowing that the best car had already been taken. Melanie smiled "Of course I'll be there soon just don't worry we'll sort something out" she said, then watched as the driver brought the car around opening the door for her. She got in and directed him towards Melissa's house. Melanie never really had problems with her parents, partly due to the reason she always played the guilt card of them not being there and she needed some comfort.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Hello Upper East Siders,
I've missed you.
But let's not start our own drama
B and S has enough too share to keep our summer's filled.
That's right,
they're blessed and you're not
I know I am
Coz we get to share the fantastic city of Brisbane
My cousin from down under tells me they've got a pair to share the limelight
Do I smell Chanel No.5 whisking against a Burberry London?
They go by the same hip nick
And has a certain connection to both yummy looking lads.
One thing for sure though, I'm enjoying my summer looking for "mates"
And I'm not sure about how your's is doing
All I know is

You know You Love me,
xoxo
Gossip Girl

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years

Serena stepped out of the service car, the facade of the Sofitel greeted the girls as it boasted it's grandness. One of the top and 5 star hotels in the city, Serena and Blair knew how to live life to the fullest. The butler showed them in and was greeted by cheerful manager who might have been waiting for their arrival as well. He offered his hand and introduced his self, "Welcome to the Sofitel, I'm Charlie and I'm the hotel manager. Your parents has called in a few hours ago to tell that you'd be checking in. How was your trip?" He politely asked as well.

"Long and boring," Serena sighed when a waiter approached them with a tray of cocktails and offered them some. "But so far it's worth the wait," Serena added before indulging herself to some Pina Colada. She gave Blair the other one and clinked her cocktail glass into hers.

"That's good to hear and I believe you need to freshen up. Would you like your lunch be delivered to your suite or would you dine in at the restaurant?" He asked.

"B? What you think?" She eyed her friend after sipping into the cool and refreshing drink. And as always the girls never fail to catch the public's eye when Serena's phone started going off from her Hermes sling bag. "Oh! Excuse me, that might be my mom." She excused herself and grabbed her phone to read the message.

What she read made her frown, how come Gossip Girl always found a way to get into their lives? And a cousin? Double the trouble?! And who are the other people she's talking about? She barely talked to anyone besides the escort and the manager. She shook her head and walked back to where Blair and Charlie was.
"Sorry about that. So can we go take a peek at the suite?" she asked excitedly. She has heard so many great things about the place and couldn't wait to be part of it's history.

"This way to the lift to the Opera Suite Madam's" Charlie lead the way towards the elevator. Serena should practice herself getting used to Aussie slang, she'd encounter a lot of it in 7 weeks.

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:33 am

Blair looked over at Serena, after getting a good view of the hotel. She clutched on tight to her pink Versace bag, as the butler introduced them to the manager of Sofitel. Blair gave one of her signature fake smiles, shaking his hand making sure she was making a good expression. As the manager asked about their trip, Blair was just about to put a good comment in but Serena interrupted her she shook her head slightly at Serena's opinion of the flight,

Blair smiled "In my opinion it was great" she said to the manager, taking the cocktail glass from Serena as she whispered "Cheers" her perfectly manicured hands curving around the glass as she took a small sip taking in the architecture and grandness of the building, being rich obviously has it's perks.

As the manager asked about their preference, Blair turned to Serena wondering what her choice would be. As Serena asked her she smiled "I think we should dine at the restaurant if that's okay S?" she said to both Serena and the manager. As much as Blair would love to feel the joy of being treated like a Queen here, she still wanted to get out and about even if it was around the hotel.

Blair heard her own phone go off coincidentally go off at the same time as Serena's, as Serena walked away Blair gave the manager an apologetic smile seeing the rings of the phone diverted many visitors attention towards them. She fished inside her designer bag, to pull out her phone checking through the various messages when she came across Gossip Girl's latest post causing her to scowl. Before being able to comment Serena had made her back to them.

Blair smiled wondering if Serena had seen the same thing, Blair nodded in agreement to Serena's suggestion following Charlie towards the elevator. As they elevator doors opened, and Charlie motioned for them to enter Blair looked over at Serena with a knowing expression as if they had something to talk about, before she followed Charlie's gesture entering the elevator.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

"Of course I'll be there soon just don't worry we'll sort something out" Her friend replied. "Thanks love, I'm at the pool area trying to get some healthy morning sun. Just help yourself when you get your bum here. See ya!" Mel ended the call and zipped down her dress, exposing a new pair of one of the swimsuits she and Mel bought the other day.

She sighed, she need to come up with something but for now she needed to get hydrated, especially after the booze she had the previous night. "Nellie, get me some cold juice. I'm getting parched," She ordered one of the house help while she lied down and appreciated some more of the good view. The help nodded and soon disappeared.

Her phone suddenly went off, she adjusted her Vintage Gucci sunglasses and took a peek at her phone. It was some weird message talking crazily about something, then she remembered what Sasha told her yesterday. It was about a certain mysterious series of messages that talks about the elite of a certain city. And Brisbane was more than lucky to be graced by her or his presence. "Who's B and S?" She wondered. But definitely knew that a part of it was referring to her and Melanie. Well, she's liking the signs so far. Good thing to know she's still got her throne in tack, whoever those other girls are- they won't stand a chance against her and Melanie.

Her phone got another message, this time from the school. Apparently, they are looking for some volunteers to help with the exchange student summer program. Well she needed to take her grades a notch up but shrugged the thought as soon as Nellie brought her the refreshments.

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:08 pm

Melanie smiled even though Melissa couldn't see her then closed the phone resting it on her lap as she looked over the view outside of the streets. As she saw the Sayforth's mansion come into view, Melanie straightened out her skirt flipped her hair over her shoulder gave a small pout then waited as the driver opened the door for her. Holding the bag in her arm Melanie, told the driver to stay back in case they had to go somewhere then made her way to the front view of the house.

Just as she was about to enter, her phone beeped from inside her bag. Melanie sighed pulling it out as she read through a message from someone supposedly called 'Gossip Girl' causing Melanie's lips to twitch into a smile reading it through as she scanned through trying to see if she was a part of it. Melanie held the phone open in her hand, as she entered the house giving a small smile and wave at Kimberly before making her way to Melissa by the pool. Melanie practically knew the whole place, and never felt like a stranger in their house.

Mel sat down on the sun-bed next to Melissa taking in the bright view, as she pulled on her sunglasses. "Okay first thing of all I can't believe your father? Second what's all this business with Gossip girl? and Where is everyone?" she asked in one go then smiled at her Best friend, helping herself to one of the drinks the house help had brought.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Just as Serena followed Charlie inside the elevator she noticed Blair giving her one of her "I-know-something" looks. She gave off a deep sigh and broke the silence, "Let's just have pure no Gossip Girl summer for once B. I doubt she'd be able to top her first blast. And before we know it we're back in Manhattan." She linked her arm into Blair's once more and smiled at their reflections. Who would have guessed Gossip Girl had connections- everywhere.

The elevator dinged and it's door slowly opened up to present a lovely decorated welcoming area. Charlie swiped one of the key card and opened the door for them. Serena's jaw dropped from the amazing view in front of them. The first area they saw was the living area. Equipped with a posh set of furniture and a view to die for.

She couldn't help but be amazed at how pretty Brisbane looked from their window. Serena twirled around and giggled like a little girl. "I love it Blair." Then saw that Charlie was standing on a corner after laying the two key cards on one of the side tables. "I'm glad you do Miss Van der Woodsen. Miss Waldorf, I just need to excuse myself and just give me a ring if you need any help. Have a great stay," He bowed.

"Thanks Charlie," Serena thanked the manager and continued to survey the suite. He smiled and closed the door behind him.

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!