Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Ma'am, You'reUnderArrestForPossessionOfMythicalCreatures(SU)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Ma'am, You'reUnderArrestForPossessionOfMythicalCreatures(SU)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DogLover on Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:09 pm

hmm I forgot about the second one I guess I can edit my post, yeah I will edit it

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DogLover
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Hey, I have Drache talking to DarkNight being that they are both Dragons they can communicate a bit.

OMG, did you all see what the global mod said about the pictures in the character ooc? They said a few were too racy.

*sigh heavily*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chaostempest
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Yeah saw that, changed the picture already for my character -pouts- and i so liked the one i had

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DogLover on Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:32 pm

chaostempest wrote:Hey, I have Drache talking to DarkNight being that they are both Dragons they can communicate a bit.

OMG, did you all see what the global mod said about the pictures in the character ooc? They said a few were too racy.

*sigh heavily*

DarkNight has respond and I hope that doesn't mean I have to change my picture because I like that picture

DogLover
Member for 15 years

I like that picture too, who doesn't like New Moon and Taylor aka Jacob shirtless and all that, lol.

I'm not changing my picture, it's only a shirtless guy how in the world can that be racy? You see them everyday and if you're a guy you see yourself everyday in the mirror when you step out of the shower so................ kudos.

chaostempest
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DogLover on Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:54 pm

Yeah you have got to love Taylor shirtless besides I love new moon and I don't find the picture to racy plus I have used that picture in another rp and nothing was said

DogLover
Member for 15 years

Who knows why they said what they said all I know is that if they want me to change my picture they need to go find a picture for me that personifies Drache.

chaostempest
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DogLover on Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:17 pm

lol well I hope they don't say anything about my picture cause I don't feel like finding another

DogLover
Member for 15 years

Hahahahaha, Drache is really attempting to get a reaction out of DarkNight, not really wanting to fight the black dragon as Drache is more friendlier than anything but he comes off aggressive. Let's just say Drache is gauging or rather sizing DarkNight up to see if he would be a good ally or worthy foe.

chaostempest
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DogLover on Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:08 pm

Hmm well am hoping for an ally then an enemy just for the though of two dragons being friends, they would be a real threat that no one would want to mess with

DogLover
Member for 15 years

well they can be friends and allies but DarkNight may have to prove himself to Drache as I am sure Drache would have to prove himself to DarkNight

chaostempest
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DogLover on Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:32 pm

true besides it will be harder to gain his trust then to prove yourself to him

DogLover
Member for 15 years

I have to respectfully leave this roleplay, It seems like it's going to pick up but i've become limited on internet time due to moving and other things. It was good to at least try. thanks and have fun

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DogLover on Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:52 pm

aw sorry you had to go

DogLover
Member for 15 years

No we have to figure out exactly how they would prove themselves to each other.

*HMMMMMM*

It's so sad to see you go, but I hope to see you again RPing

chaostempest
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DogLover on Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:21 am

I have no idea but both dragons seem to be as stubborn as ever, well I no DarkNight is stubborn

DogLover
Member for 15 years

This next move ought to do something.

chaostempest
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DogLover on Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:34 am

Yup it helped DarkNight to lower his guard but he is still kinda on edge

DogLover
Member for 15 years

Hahaha, Drache just told DarkNight his name.

chaostempest
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DogLover on Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:21 am

And DarkNight has giving you his but not Blake

DogLover
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!