Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Ma'am, You'reUnderArrestForPossessionOfMythicalCreatures(SU)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Ma'am, You'reUnderArrestForPossessionOfMythicalCreatures(SU)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YouLiedToMe on Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:42 pm

Post your character sheets here. You may post them in here, but it's mandatory to post them there.

This is the IC.

The Mariam Zoo was the world's most exotic, spectacular zoo in the world. Filled with various species of animals, it attracted hundreds of thousands of people a day. As popular as it was, the employee's and Mariam Slaughter were risking their lives running this special zoo. Because along with some of the most rare and illegal creatures in the world, it also contained the most un-thought of creatures in the world. Things such as vampires, nymphs,werewolves,elves,dwarves,fairies,cat-people, mer-people, and just about every other mythical creature you could think of called this circus home. Some liked it in the large animal-like cages, while others absolutely dreaded each day of their lives.

Word about this mythical zoo had spread to the police, who soon enough contacted the I.S navy, marines, and FBI to travel down to this large estate and arrest Mariam Star and the rest of the workers; and to get the creatures out of the public eye. Try as they might, they couldn't catch a single creature that inhabited this zoo for they were much too dangerous. After a few weeks of unsuccessful attempts at capturing these creatures, they left the zoo creatures to die off on their own. Little did they know about how their reservations were and how each cage, was fit to suite the creature living in it.[Take a werewolf for example: There would be a large group of cattle, sheeps, and deer within the confines of its cage. Reproduction would make it possible to have an endless supply of food.] Therefore the creatures never died out.

However, the zoo was built to hold in each creature, so none of them could get out of the actual zoo. but how long will the bars of their single cages(cells more or less) last? Some have already figured out a way to break free of their habitats and now roam free within the zoo. And we all know how some creatures don't get along with others....

Notes
*Creatures such as Fairy's are stuck in a sort of dome-like habitat. without the help of a stronger creature that could possibly break through the dome, they will never be free. If your character is a fairy, then you can enter the IC being stuck in there or having already been freed.
*Keep in mind werewolves can be the type that change into humans.
*Take for example a vampire and a werewolf. Those two are legendary enemies meaning that there are bound to be fights breaking out every few weeks. Or daily.
*Due to a vaccine the vampires were given by Mariam herself, vampires are allowed out in the sunlight whenever they please.
*For the water-only creatures...well obviously you're going to be restricted to only your cage.
*Mariam Slaughter was sentenced to death for possession of mythical creatures, along with the rest of the workers.
*Some creatures choose to have a pet. If so, it must be one of the rare animals located within the zoo. No cats, dogs, ferrets, bears, or deer. Cougars, and endangered or rare cats and things like that are allowed because this zoo was filled with rare and illegal animals. Sugar gliders, severely poisonous snakes, and things small and dangerous are allowed. These are located in the gift shop part of the zoo.
*Winged/climbing people are not able to escape the zoo due to the dome-shaped bars that cover the top. Nothing can get out.
* Different sorts of creatures do sometimes group together to form a sort of hang. If this catches your attention, then get a group of people together and plan it out. That is what the Coven section of your character sheet is for.
*The creatures have clothes; only because when the zoo was locked the visitors were trapped in there. And I'm sure you can guess what happened to those people...

Rules
-Doubling and tripling on characters is fine. Just make sure you can keep up.
-I want this to be a literate RP. Considering I'm trying to improve my skills, I want a challenge.
-Please post once every 2-3 days. I don't like waiting.
-NO planning who will fall in love with who. I like surprises.
-Don't post your character sheet until it is fully done.
-Romance is encouraged, but when it comes to SEKS take it to the PM.
-If you want to be a hag or succubus, please PM me.
-If you have a creature that is unknown and one you've made up, please PM me the details.

Character sheet notes
-Vampires are allowed one sort of power. However that power can not be mind reading, sight seeing, future predicting or anything lse that can tell/see what another creature is thinking. Put the vampire's powers in the extras section.
-First name only is acceptable.
-If your character doesn't age, put how old he/she is, and then the true age.
-Strictly realistic pictures.
-If you have no group, different appearance, or if any other field does not apply to you then simply leave it out of your sheet.
-If you have any extra pictures, put them in a LINK in the Extra section.
-Please don't have a lot of people in the coven. We want a bit of drama in this RP.

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Sexuality:
Personality:
Coven:
Extra:

Any questions?! Don't be scared to PM me :D
Last edited by YouLiedToMe on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

YouLiedToMe
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Ma'am, You'reUnderArrestForPossessionOfMythicalCreatures(SU)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DogLover on Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:04 pm

Name: Blake
Age: 16 as a human(frozen), has been a werewolf for 3 years
Race: Werewolf
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Bold , Fearless , Stubborn , Kind~Hearted , Short Tempered
Coven: Is not in one but may join one
Extra: Has a pet dragon named DarkNight

Black as Human

Werewolf

DarkNight ( much larger then picture )

Last edited by DogLover on Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DogLover
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Name: Navari
Race: Lycanthrope
Personality: Dominant, Challenging, coy, strong willed, somewhat gentle, but still short tempered
Coven: Was the second in command to the Alpha of Triborne clan
Extra: None
Background History: Navari was raised by the Triborne clan from a pup. It was a rarity for a female to survive her first change, but she did which gave her rank in the small clan. Malcolm was the Alpha, Corbin his first and she his second leaving Spencer his third. They lived amongst humans adapting as they went, but Navari chose to become a lone wolf which in lycan society was a big no no and left females such as herself vulnerable to other Alphas. Before Navari could get accustomed to her new living style, she was kidnapped and released into a forest like area with time it was explained that she was apart of a zoo of rare and magical beings or creatures, that people were paying to see her. It didn't take her long to get adjusted to the idea, but she refused to enjoy herself, she challenged anyone who came into the enclosure and continued to act her dominant role to which she was accustomed.
Last edited by Shavnia_Velmount on Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Where is the IC link for this roleplay?

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nezzera on Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:57 am

Hey, Shavnia_Velmount ... Will you please resize your picture? I'm sorry for any inconvenience, but.. It's kind of huge- and it's making my comp lag. :/

Anyways..
This looks amazing. <3
One of the best mythical creature type RPs I have ever seen... Or, the idea is, I mean.
Well, what I'm trying to say is that this idea of yours is one of the best I've seen, in my opinion, and I would love to be part of it. I will get my character sheet up here soon, I just have to figure out what I want to play first.. (:
My Website!Hug Button!
ā™„ ā™„ ā™„ Syyrannezzera ā™„ ā™„ ā™„

Click here to visit Kuramia Academy

Nezzera
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nezzera on Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:56 am

Name: Shasta Connaway
Age: She's physically 16, but has been frozen at that age for 11 years.
Race: Werecat
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: Shasta is tricky, and likes it that way. One of her favorite things to do is mess with people's heads, though she doesn't usually give up her actual thoughts. She is very opinionated, but only shows it when she thinks it's time for her to take charge, or something upsets her. Slow to anger, she's generally calm. She thinks before she speaks, unless she's excited, or more than a little insulted / angry. When angry, though, she tends to lean towards the more physical form of abuse, rather than verbal. Basically the only thing that can easily get her calmed down, is being around her unicorn, Sarabella.
Coven: None; yet

Human FormImage
Cat FormImage

Extra:
Pet

Nezzera
Member for 15 years

Nezz- Why thank you :D I actually had to go out into my woods and sit for about an hour to think of this lol. c:
Love the characters (:

Shavnia- I haven't gotten it up yet :O I'm waiting for a bit more people.

YouLiedToMe
Member for 14 years

Okay I found a smaller image. Took a bit of browsing but i managed. The original was was 740 this one is 450 in size. hope it helps

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DogLover on Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:18 pm

Cool well can't wait for the ic to go up

DogLover
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nezzera on Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:23 pm

YouLiedToMe;; you're welcome! =D It sure seems to have been worth it <3

Shavnia_Velmount;; Thank you. It's much better. (:

My friend Linn is joining this.. >;]
from our convo so far, I'd say her charrie's are both fabulous. <3

I'm thinking about making a male character... Maybe Maybe.
Kay.. Here's my male charrie

Name: Urshin (oo-er-sheen)
Race: Cecaelia [[ link ]]
Personality: Despite his stern appearance, Urshin is generally rather calm and can be a bit quiet. He can be protective, especially of people he loves that he sees as less able of defense than himself. When needed, he is calm and collected under pressure, making him great at coming up with plans when in danger. He is generally rather gentle, though when angered he can be a bit more on the violent side. His temper is not easy to light, though, so this side of him is rarely seen.
Coven: -Open-
Appearance: I hope a written description is okay.. The only picture I could find wasn't exactly realistic. The human half of him is about 3'6" tall, with plenty of defined muscle. His skin is tan, but has a blueish tint to it. Long locks of blue, green, and white hair flow down to the base of his human half. He has a hard set, square jaw that gives his face a stern, somewhat 'in charge' look. Big eyes the color of the deep sea are practically hypnotizing on his face, and thin, straight lips just add to his powerful appearance. He has high cheek bones and low, straight eyebrows. His octopus half is made up of six extremely thick and strong tentacles, stretching on for around 20 feet. Two more tentacles reach from around his hips, though they are much thinner than his other tentacles and don't have suction cups all the way down them, they reach just as far. At the end of these two tentacles, there are thicker almond shaped parts, with many suction cup crowded onto them. The main part of his tentacles is dark green / blue, while his suction cups are pale green in shade.
Extra: As long as he stays wet, he can travel outside of water. He has a pet Dobhar-chu named Vasikoer.
Last edited by Nezzera on Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Nezzera
Member for 15 years

Human Form
Hybrid Form
White wings burst from his back as his hands and feet become claws. His teeth become fangs and his eyes are filled with a icy blue while the pupils become slits. His hair becomes longer and flows with streaks of neon icy blue. His body becomes more toned, a bit more muscular and defined.
Dragon Form
{Warning: Creature is Far Larger than Depicted}

Name: Drache
Race: Draconian (race of dragons that can, like Lycans, transform from human to full dragon. They also have a hybrid form.)
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: Despite the ferocity of his race, Drache is more mellow and laid back. He is caring to those he knows and quite defensive to those he doesn't know. He is outspoken and knows how to piss someone off. He isn't afraid to get his hands dirty and will speak his mind. He doesn't like to be interrupted while talking and if someone does it usually ends badly for that person. He is fearless and dominant, but unlike most of his kind, he isn't as short tempered as they are, it takes a lot to get him to the point where he is blinded with anger. Drache is very tactical, always planning ahead for any possible course of action.
Coven: CorazĆ³n Ardiente
Extra: Dragons are elemental breathers so....it's only fitting that Drache while in his full dragon and hybrid forms can manipulate and produce said elements from his palms(hybrid) and mouth(full). He knows many arts of fighting to keep himself safe while in his human form.
Last edited by chaostempest on Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chaostempest
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Name: Dahlia Marishka Davens
Race: Spirit shifter
Sexuality: Pansexual
Personality: Dahlia is shy, kind, and though slightly hardened from years of being locked away in a cage, she thinks that the people doing it have their reasons and that she can't fight with. She is a little happier than most of the creatures who hate being locked up, because since she has the ability to become shapeless, she often travels invisibly through the zoo at night. She has her own opinions, of course, but usually finds that it's best to keep them to herself and not make a sound about it. She loves freedom, and thinks that the greatest freedom in the world is flying.. She found this out from her best friend and pet, Kƶnnte
Coven: None, Yet.
Extra:She runs away from any confrontation, but Kƶnnte usually ends up dragging her into it... They have a sort of love hate relationship. Also, since she is so in tune with Kƶnnte, her soul and his soul can communicate whens he touches him in soul form.

Kƶnnte

ā™„UCTigeretteā™„
ā™„ImagineThat!ā™„
ā™„RaeRaeButterflyā™„
ā™„Musicā™„
ā™„Lavenderā™„
ā™„Aikaā™„
ā™„Nezzeraā™„
ā™„Arikiā™„
ā™„Adriannaā™„
ā™„TƦfarĆ³sā™„
Forces unseen p u l l i n g strings in your heart
Everyone wants to feel safe in the dark.

ā™„OriginalSixā™„

ClickHereIfYouWannaGiveMeLove;;

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DogLover on Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:15 pm

Wow a lot of people have been joining

DogLover
Member for 15 years

Awesome guys!
:]
I'll get my three characters up, then I'll wait about a day longer; if no more people show, I'll start the IC.

YouLiedToMe
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DogLover on Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:26 pm

Hmm do I have to make a character sheet for DarkNight since I will be roleplaying him ?

DogLover
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby teegaroo on Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:31 pm

Still looking for people? I would love to join!
So happy to be back and writing, feels awesome =)

teegaroo
Member for 15 years

Teegaroo, absolutely:]
Dog- You don't have to :)

YouLiedToMe
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby teegaroo on Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:56 pm

Uhm, If my character is a fairy can they have a power like controlling water or something?

teegaroo
Member for 15 years

Sure thing^_^

YouLiedToMe
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby teegaroo on Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:06 pm

Name: Adonia
ImageRace: Fairy
Personality:Adonia is a bit of a tricky one. She's the girl who will drive you insane because she never really talks, but when she does she's always saying something that's confusing you or something that you want to know more about. If there was one word to describe her it would have to be devious. She always seems to be planning something whether it's a way to get out or just simply a way to get back at someone. Adonia doesn't talk much which actually isn't apart of her whole bad girl look. She doesn't talk much because she is really rather shy. So because of her looks people just take it as that she's the strong silent type which she really isn't. Even though at first she might seem to be a bit of a well...bitch once you get to know her she's a really nice person. She's someone who people can always trust, she'll never tell a secret no matter how juicy it is because she's not one for drama. As far as boys go Adonia isn't one to fall easily. In fact she rarely ever falls for a boy. Usually she somehow gets stuck in the friend area which can be a good thing but sometimes she just wished that the boys would see her for something more then just a friend.
Coven: None yet
Extra People call her Adi for short, she's extremely smart. Obviously she can fly...hence the wings. Can control water

teegaroo
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!