Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Zodiac Championship!

Zodiac Championship!

a part of “Zodiac Championship!”, a fictional universe by Jadebud98.

When all of the zodiac spirits are brought together by a game master to fight for the name of strongest spirit what will happen?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Zodiac Championship!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Zodiac Championship!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhatYouDontKnow on Tue May 31, 2011 7:56 pm

I changed it some... What you think?
Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours. -Ludwig Van Beethoven
A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else. -John Burroughs
Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday. -Dale Carnegie
Watch me not care. -Dilbert
It's the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter. -Marlene Dietrich
You can be in my dreams if i can be in yours. -Bob Dylan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WhatYouDontKnow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Tue May 31, 2011 9:05 pm

Brilliant! Accepted!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:20 pm

Hey could you reserve Taurus for me, until I make it?

Edit: Nvm, already made it. xP
Also, I like how the rp isn't so complicated at the beggining with long posts. Makes it easier for new characters to catch up with the story. Ussually it takes me a half an hour to read
and catch up to an rp. xD
I also have a good idea for a Libra character if were allowed to make more then one/when were allowed.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:08 pm

Character is great! I shall accept very soon! And for making more characters will come if no new person comes and makes a character then I will say you can make more but until then keep the idea in mind.

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:39 pm

And then Gioken heriocally showed up as comic relief. 8)

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:05 pm

And again people if you know someone who might want to join PM them! Please if you have other roleplays you're in and there are good roleplayer tell them! Sorry for sounding pushy :(

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:07 pm

ummm okay this is embarrassing but...i dont know how to pm TT^TT sad isnt it so jade about the message you sent me i want to say "kk sorry" and also i changed my character to your instructions.

Luna Star
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:17 pm

Thats okay and I see you have learned with the PM you sent me. I love the character!

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhatYouDontKnow on Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:40 pm

Umm if nobody makes one for scorpio I have an idea for him... Just tell me when we can make a second.

WhatYouDontKnow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:39 pm

Okay I've decided that for now ONLY WhatYouDontKnow and Gintoki Sakata can make another character for the roleplay because they said they had ideas for the parts but this time Gintoki please understand that if you want to create a whole back-story for the roleplay saying that every 50 years a Zodiac sign is born and everything please ask me first, and he isn't a bartender for the host either because the host doen't even have a bar..., also you're not supposed to know any of the zodiac signs only heard of them unless you ask me but I guess the fact that you've seen him once in a while is okay...

Sorry about all the nagging.

So basically I'm going to keep Gintoki's idea about the every 50 a zodiac spirit is born except I'm changing it to whenever a zodiac spirit dies a new one is born because almost everyone is a different age.

So, Guntoki and WhatYouDontKnow will create one new character each and thank you.

If anyone else will like to make another character ask me and I'll think about it.

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:53 pm

Gotcha, won't happen again. xP
I thought that the spirits were able to lead normal human lives, as well as their zodiac ones. xD

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:58 pm

It's okay I probably just didn't explain it well enough so it's no problem! I also can't wait to see the new character you came up with!

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:02 pm

I submitted a Virgo character so when WhatYouDontKnow and Gintoki create their characters we'll only need like 2 or so more!

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:03 pm

I'm currently in the middle of creating an "Ao no Exorcist(Blue Exorcist)" Rp. Once I'm done, I'll try and make my character as soon as possible. Although I might not have enough time tonight. I've also created a "Psyren" Rp. Psyren was an incredible manga, that ended too soon and is very under appreciated. In my opinion, it should be up in the top manga. Feel free to check it out if you have time, roleplay/psyren-the-return-of-oroborus/

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:25 pm

Okay Gintoki and WhatYouDontKnow, you don't have to edit your character but just keep this in mind:
@ Gintoki: Your character has to be 15-18 so 19 won't work.
@ WhatYouDontKnow: Powers are good except exclude can tell when someone is lying and can persuade people to do things because that doesn't really have anything to do with Scorpios

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowHuntress on Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:10 pm

I've submitted one for sagittarius, hope it's ok >.<

ShadowHuntress
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:17 pm

@ShadowHuntress: good character but I don't know what every one doesn't understand about the character having to be 15-18!

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowHuntress on Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:40 am

ok I didn't know there was an age limit...but I've fixed it ^_~

ShadowHuntress
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:50 am

Okay you guys we're kind of falling behind in posting so I decided to pick up the pace to get to more interesting stuff. So, once everyone gets to the dining room the Game Master will begin the open your envelope ceremony.

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:29 pm

Jade I think you might need to pm a few people who probably quit this rp. xD

Edit: This kind of rp is the kind that could be ruined if just one person quits.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!