Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Zombie Apocalypse; In character.

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Zombie Apocalypse; In character.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXSuper-VannaXx on Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:05 am

[[... Errr. *ish confused* Wait, whoever just posted a profile, couldn't be accepted. Hughes isn't online.]]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xXSuper-VannaXx
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark_Shadows_Angels on Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:09 am

(( His post was before yours, that’s why I thought it was me because it came after mine.))

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dark_Shadows_Angels
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXSuper-VannaXx on Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:12 am

[[Oh. Alrighty. I think we should stop flooding the IC with OOC posts... ]]

xXSuper-VannaXx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saken on Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:16 am

((Okay, *Drags them to OOC*))
Join in on my Mentoring Rp!
It's a chance to everyone to improve their skills.
Targeted at Newbies, but for everyone!
roleplay/mentoring-classification-zombies#introduction

I see you...

Saken
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Friendly Beginnings Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rooster on Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:43 pm

(( O.o So I guess the hospital girl doesnt want evac?))

Rhodes sat up in his chair, weary eyed. They had landed. He was pissed.

He opened the door of the helicopter and saw Jon boi. They were ontop of a skyscraper.

"What the hell jon?! Where the hell are we and why did you land?!"

He jumped off the railing.

"JESUS CHRIST!" Rhodes ran to the railing, Jon boi was dead. Suicide.

He turned around, dizzy and almost drunk in sadness.

Nat was there by the helicopter.

"Nat?!" He walked twards Nat.

He was only swaying back and forth... he dropped.
Pepper was behind him crying.

"Pepper! Are you ok?!" He ran up to her.

She had a bite on her hand.

"I-I tried to stop him.. but.. he bit me.." She tried to hold back the tears but they erupted.

Rhodes had failed, she was bitten.

"Oh god! Your gunna make it Pepper! I promise." He turned around, she was coughing now.

He turned around, blood. Everywere, from her mouth. She was coughing up gallons of blood.

"Jesus Christ!" Rhodes shouted.

She screamed and begged for it to stop. Rhodes was scared shitless. She was like a little child, helpless and in pain AND he couldent stop it. He hit her with the hatchet. Killed her in cold blood. Stabbed through the heart.

He walked to the railing, considered jumping and then- He turned, he didnt know why but he did... and she was standing.

"P-Pepper?"

She limped twards Rhodes.

"No! NO! I failed!" He reached for his guns. All gone. Jon, must have been bit. Took the guns in my sleep. Bit by Nat.. so he jumped...

Rhodes looked around franticlly

She continued to advance.

"Rrrrrrhooodes.... Yoooooou didnt ssssave meeeeeeeeeee Rhodes.... Help me rrrhodeeeesss."

"Holy shit! No! No! No!!!!!!"

She grabed rhodes, and opened her mouth.

"Rhoooodessss." A tear went down her cheek and she bit down.

-BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP-

Rhodes snapped awake. He was in the helicopter. It was flying. Jon boi still flying. Alive.
He took a deep breath.

"Damn, just a dream...."

"What maan?"

"Nothin jon boi, death and sadness. Thats all."

"So the usual then maan?"

"Yep."

He poked Nat.

"Wake up sleepy head."

Rhodes opened the heli's door.
The air rushed in cooling down the hot passenger seats. The sun riseing and the sweet
Rhodes had his radio and his megaphone.

"HELLO! IS ANYONE THERE?! HELLLO???! IS ANYBODY THERE? THIS IS A MILITARY EVAC. OPERATION. WE HAVE ROOM FOR ONE OR TWO MORE AND WE HAVE TO PULL OUT TO THE COAST! HELLLO!!!!?" He repeats the message over, this time through the radio.

Rooster
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darcness on Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:58 pm

((>< Just got in from school sry ))

"What?!" The bullet shot out of the gun as she was ducked down. It was already chaos and she was only walking along outside. She looked at the now headless body behind her, blood running down her face. She turned and looked at her savior, whoever he was. ".... Who..." Ambrosia shook it off and climbed into the car, locking it behind her. she sank into the seat as she looked over at the man who saved her.

"Thanks......... Can... you drive me to the library...?"

darcness
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cretetts on Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:02 pm

Nat was awoken by Rhodes yelling. He got up and began to strech, his limbs felt weak because of the akward sleep.
"Hey Rhodes, where are we now?"

cretetts
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceDamien on Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:16 pm

What next, where to head, I walked out into the road holding up the gun aiming it at the things. I hear a loud scream from behind me and I get confused for a minute. I turn around and look at a few people pointing and screaming. I turn back around to the things and see one right in front of me, holding up the gun steadily and shooting it at the thing. I here nothing, holding back the gun and looking at it I mutter under my breath, “Shit.” I drop the gun and start to run in the opposite direction, running with all my might and look around to see a big building and jump inside.

I take deep breathes as I look around the room, and see shelves with books. He spoke jokily, “After a zombie apocalypse, and almost getting killed, I still get in a freaking learning place.” I hoped up and walked around the room looking for anyone else alive. After checking the main lobby I walked over to a table hoping up on it and sitting down thinking about what the hell to do next.

"What game do you game?"

PrinceDamien
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hughes on Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:24 pm

"Godamm!" Joe exclaimed. "Alright, seriously, save some for me next time!" He reached the library door and strode in, gun raised. There was a zombie in the corner, stupidly chewing on a book. He was a sitting duck, and it only took one shot. He looked around for more, but didn't find any. "Clear!" He yelled back. He had always dreamt of joining the marines.

((Holy god Roost! You had me goin' for a second there.

PD, my char didn't notice yours, 'cause I forgot to read your post through.))
Last edited by Hughes on Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hughes
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hey;ANNA on Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:28 pm

Pepper jumped awake at the sounds of Rhodes voice blaring through the megaphone. She sat upright, stretching out her arms above her head and yawning. Her head pounded with a headache and her stomach felt unsettled from the constant flight of the helicopter. She wondered how long she'd been asleep and how long before they'd be on stable ground again.

After folding up her blankets and stowing them out of the way, she ran her fingers through her hair and tried to straighten herself out. Pepper would have probably given her pinky finger to have been able to go home before leaving and gather up her things.

She opened the door to the compartment, the wind rushing in and blowing her hair back. Her eyes squinted against the brightness of the light as she moved beside Nat and Rhodes. "That's quite a wake-up call, Rhodes. Thanks."

hey;ANNA
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cretetts on Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:30 pm

(lol same over here.)

cretetts
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXSuper-VannaXx on Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:33 pm

((SAME HERE! O.O))

Adrien walked in after him, looking at the dead zombie. "There goes one reference book." She looked around, then at Joe. "You actually did something right. Good job." She smiled, patting his shoulder. "I would give you a kiss..." She trailed off, biting her lip. "But no. That wouldn't work out." She winked, and continued into the library, checking around the shelves. She finally came upon the computers, which were ruined. "Crap." She frowned, grabbing a map, and shoving the dead computers off the desks, setting the map down. "The nearest military station is... In Colorado. That won't work..." She mumbled, bent over so she could read the map. She frowned, pulling some glasses out of her pocket, and sliding them on. "Hey, Joe?? " She yelled out, looking up. Then she saw a guy sitting on a table. "Holy mother flippin' hell?!" She yelled, stumbling backwards, and landing with a thud.

"Ow."

xXSuper-VannaXx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cretetts on Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:41 pm

Nat turned to Pepper and smiled.
"Hey Pepper how was your sleep?" Then he wlaked over to the tv remote and tuned the tv to channel 3.
(Any zombie updates Hughs?)

cretetts
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hughes on Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:46 pm

Joe frowned when she said no kiss then laughed when she fell. "Haha, karma's a bitch, 'eh? Next time you'll just have kiss me." He grinned at the man on the table. He was pretty obviously not zombie. "'Sup man? great time to be at the library huh?"

Hughes
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceDamien on Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:49 pm

I looked over to see a kid and some girl, evidently survivors, but from what. Maybe they new what the hell was happening. I got up from the table and walked towards them with a smirk on my face, “Aw just cruising for the newest novel, but really what’s going on out there?”

PrinceDamien
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXSuper-VannaXx on Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:52 pm

Adrien growled, crossing her arms. "Karma sucks." She stood up, looking at the guy warily. He made her fall. She pouted, continuing to look at the map. "Fine.. I'll kiss you." She mumbled, pretending to be very busy with tracing lines on the map. Adrien was thoroughly embarrassed. Then she grinned. "When do you want your kiss, Joey boy?" She asked, still bent over the map. Adrien wasn't kidding about the kiss. She then looked up at the other guy. "Eh, zombies. That's the big deal out there."

xXSuper-VannaXx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceDamien on Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:56 pm

I looked down at the teens could only think that young love was in the air, not only that but blood too. I took a deep breath and spoke, “Ehh I guess its not that bad, I would take zombies over another day of getting yelled at any day, by the way name's Damien."

PrinceDamien
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rooster on Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:57 pm

(( Ahahahaha I got you all going. Im satisfied. XD))

"Your-" He looked up at pepper.

He remembered the dream.
He shuddered as he looked at her. Pretty noticably too.

"Your welcome for the wake up. Heh..." He laughed a bit more lost in his dream now.

"Damn, that cola shit does stuff to you. I had the craziest dream last night. heh..."

He repeated the message over the mega and the radio, ch. 12 just like he said on the note in the library...

"So, howd the group sleep?" Rhodes scratched his head and put checked his guns.

He sighed with relif, *Good, not a dream.*

Rooster
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark_Shadows_Angels on Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:59 pm

Rebecca raced around the traffic as fast as she could she saw people run to the library and decided to see what was going on there. She drove toward the parking area putting her iPod in her pocket as she drove. She drove on to the lawn killing a few zombies. She grabbed her back pack and opened her door, fully loaded gun in hand. She walked toward the doors shooting the zombies closer to her. She walked right up to the doors and they were opened my a man who was pale.
“God damn its empty.”
She ejected the magazine and sat the gun and back pack in a table she pulled a full magazine out of the bag and put it in the gun. She reloaded the empty one and tossed it in the bag. She looked at a man close to her and walked over to him.
“Who can tell me exactly how those things came in to being.”

Dark_Shadows_Angels
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceDamien on Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:03 pm

I turned around to see a woman come through the door. I chuckled a little, “Your guess is as good as ours, military maybe, or is it some type of drug.” I walked over to the table and sat down in a chair taking out a whiskey bottle and chugging a sip.

PrinceDamien
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!