Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Across the Wilderness

Across the Wilderness

a part of “Across the Wilderness”, a fictional universe by MegaKooala12.

What's your motive for travelling across these dangerous lands? Are you looking for money? What about power? Honor and eternal glory? Or maybe you are just seeking adventure and a quick way to die... [LOOKING FOR FEMALE ROLES]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Across the Wilderness”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Across the Wilderness

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirk on Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:42 pm

I believe he will be posting more but he is waiting for you to answer his question about whether or not your really want to go because the prince considers your character a young woman.
I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who You are. - Mewtwo

Some men are alive simply because it is against the law to kill them. -Ed Howe

The first requisite of immortality is death. - Stanislaw J. Lec

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sirk
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyroteknik on Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:05 pm

For instances like these, may I suggest utilizing some kind of RPG Write or TitanPad to do a collaborative post? If all that's required is a short answer of some kind, then they can be fitted together into one post. For example, Arithmatus writes the prince asking Alice if she really wants to come along, Alice replies, the prince continues with his post, then at the end posts the whole thing as a single unit. It looks cleaner, and saves anyone having to write really short stand-alones. Just a suggestion, of course.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pyroteknik
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arithmatus on Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:46 pm

yes I wrote that expecting Living Dead Doll to respond before I move along. Sorry I did not include that mini scene in my preview. I'm trying to get as many rpers the opportunity to get their characters to talk.
White Rook's suggestion is not a bad idea but I personally have no problems with very short character response posts. The decision should be made by Kooala.

Arithmatus
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaKooala12 on Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:56 pm

Yeah, @WhiteRook, i've seen that done before and i personally think it's a great idea, and you're right, it just makes things look cleaner. Y'know, as long as you guys mention in ooc or something that you've gotten into contact with the other players and aren't just controlling them like you're godmodding or something, then it's totally fine with me.
"Remember that guy who gave up?

Neither does no one else..."

KEEP ON KEEPING ON.

MegaKooala12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaKooala12 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:22 am

I will put Bowman's post up later today. I had a limited amount of time to write my post, and so I only got Seleste's done.

MegaKooala12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirk on Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:14 am

It might take me while to post this weekend i'm moving to a new house so the internet might be set up right away but i will have some time probably on Sunday at a coffee shop to post.

Sirk
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyroteknik on Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:19 am

Sorry if I'm holding you up Kooala; I'll do my best to write Tarquin's post tomorrow, but it's been longer since I went for Elion, so that's what I did first.

Pyroteknik
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirk on Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:16 pm

Sorry, this is the first time i've been on all weekend. I will try and post something soon, sorry.

Sirk
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaKooala12 on Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:34 pm

Hey guys! sorry if i'm holding you all up, i've been kinda busy these last few days in preparation for the new school year and stuff like that. I should be able to post later tomorrow. If i'm lucky, then maybe later today.

MegaKooala12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:15 am

Just to give everyone a heads up, yes I know I need to post. I am currently working on a collaboration with White Rock and possibly Arithmatus for my next post. It is small conversation and then Arithmatus's ideas for the kidnapping and such. Hopefully if I get replied in soon enough, I will have it done by tomorrow, or at the very least, I will have the preview done. I do apologize for the delay!!

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:29 am

I also know that I need to post (Sorry Kooala X3). I'm currently operating from my phone and it really sucks, but I'm doig my best. I'll try to post as soon as I can.
Peace. Love. Life. You've only got one run, why waste it?

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaKooala12 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:31 pm

Haha, guys, it's okay! I'm in the same boat as all of you! XD Don't worry. As long as i know that we're still all here, it doesn't matter how long it takes for us to post.

I'm working on a post for Seleste and Bowman right now at this very moment, so if i've been holding you up, that will end soon :)

MegaKooala12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:23 am

I'm still here. Just waitin'. And stuff.
β—Ž!Check it out!β—Ž
β—ŽMy Interest Checkβ—Ž
β€œAll I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirk on Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:15 pm

Still chilling and waiting

Sirk
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arithmatus on Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:28 pm

reply to my post Sirk?

Arithmatus
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:51 pm

I have everything done with my post except the kidnapping. I was wondering if this is alright with everyone else? If you are not sure what I am talking about, Arithmatus posted it in his last preview

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arithmatus on Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:45 pm

@Living Dead Doll - Thats fine with me as long as your post doesn't skip to the next day in the story because I am writing a post with Prince talking to some of his side characters before lights out. I am looking forward to your post. It should brighten up this campfire scene.

Arithmatus
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirk on Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:47 am

Ya, i will sorry. I'm not sure how to make the post long. i'm trying to fluff it up a bit

Sirk
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arithmatus on Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:25 pm

Throughout the rp obviously not every post is easily going to be written long. so Sirk, like I did with Living Dead Doll a couple posts back (refer to the one Alice talking to Prince outside the city gates) you can private message me whatever you wrote and I can just copy-paste-combine that with whatever I plan to write and post it. But the reason I just posted short posts in this scene first with White Rook, then with you, is that this is a multi-character scene involving multiple characters. Not like your typical posts where there are two characters exchanging words, multiple characters played by different rpers are sitting around a campfire and talking. I humbly believe that in such cases, it would be better
to write whatever is possible regardless of the length, rather than pm-copy-paste-post.
Earlier in the scene, Elion and Prince were talking about 1) Elion's friendship with Prince's mother, 2) things that preoccupied Prince's early life, 3) Elion's motivation for joining Prince, and 4) magic.
During this interaction, it could have been possible for Alice Starlight, or Ash to cut in and say things. For example, Ash might have commented that he also personally knew Prince's mother, or that he finds Elion's selfless motivation for joining Prince foolish, or hearing that Elion is a mage, Alice might have even asked him to conjure her a sweetroll. Thats why I didn't pm-copy-paste-post with White Rook. To give Alice and Ash the opportunity to say something during that time.
But this is only my opinion with the hopes that Koola will support this.

Arithmatus
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirk on Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:20 pm

i see thanks, but with living dead doll posting i have written a long enough post and i will be posting it shortly.

Sirk
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!