Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

AHS Coven based RP??

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

AHS Coven based RP??

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:51 pm

Hi I'm Meesha,

I have recently finished watching season three of American Horror Story ie. The Coven and wouldn't mind doing a short role play based off of it.

My idea is to have the new Orleans House be the pinnacle of all the other homes that house the sudden over flow of new witches coming forth. In the Orleans House, lives the supreme and the most promising young witches likely to take her place.

My next idea was that for the first time ever, a strange group of boys move into the house opposite and although that is nothing usual, the coven soon realize that these boys aren't what they seem. They are Warlocks. The very first to ever be presented to the world and they have been drawn out by the publicity of the Witches.

Trouble is already in the works. Will there be a feud between the Supreme and the Overlord? What will happen now there are two different types of supernatural forces in town?

Any other ideas or suggestions are welcome and appreciated :)

(if anyone is actually interested haha)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: AHS Coven based RP??

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mirrorones on Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:25 pm

This is actually a really cool idea. I'd be up for it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mirrorones
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Inspiration World Builder Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:45 pm

Thanks but it doesn't look like anyone else shares our interest at the moment :P

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:57 pm

I have only seen a few episodes of AHS: Coven, but I really like the idea. :)

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby katyisaladybug on Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:14 am

I love AHS Coven and would be totally down to doing this! Please make it! :)

katyisaladybug
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sethwy91 on Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:55 pm

It's like you're in my head lol. I thought about starting a roleplay along those lines as soon as the season ended. I'd totally be interested in this.

sethwy91
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:25 pm

I haven't got any ideas exactly to expand on it but I want in! I've got a few characters idea kicking about already because I've tried to make an RP out of AHS before. So I'd definitely join if you end up making one.
My Little Tumblr Blog
"It's better to burn out than fade away,"
-Kurt Cobain

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaylaInell on Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:25 am

I'm down to play a cool ass witch/warlock! Let's do it!

KaylaInell
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!