Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Akemi High

Akemi High

a part of “Akemi High”, a fictional universe by niykin.

Died

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Akemi High”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Akemi High

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:23 pm

I think that's a good idea too.

Edit: Btw Zane, I did post so you can reply.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:28 pm

I Posted Zodia.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peachyme123 on Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:28 am

Hey Yashie could you post for me? thx n.n
I am the beginning of sorrow, and the end of sickness. You cannot express happiness without me, yet I am in the midst of crosses. I am always in risk, yet never in danger. You may find me in the sun, but I am never out of darkness.

peachyme123
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashie on Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:55 am

peachyme123 wrote:Hey Yashie could you post for me? thx n.n

You want me to post your opening post, or do you want me to take over your character, or what? :O I confused. I'll be glad to help though.
If no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

Yashie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolt on Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:47 pm

Posted ;) keep it up everyone

blackwolt
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby niykin on Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:27 pm

@Yashie hehe jthe two girl charcters in your room get the beds you have to sleep on the floor lol >:D

@peachyme123 sorry about what i said i read it wrong sorry>.<

niykin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashie on Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:04 pm

Naah, one of them's just gonna have to share :P

Yashie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby niykin on Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:41 am

That's there decision :D

niykin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashie on Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:50 am

what? where? where decision? :O

Yashie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:09 pm

Posted ^^

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peachyme123 on Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:37 pm

When is animegirl going to post?

peachyme123
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashie on Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:03 pm

peachyme123 wrote:When is animegirl going to post?

Was gonna ask the same thing, really. But then, she's being might quiet on a different RP she and I play on, too. So .. I think maybe something came up and she got busy or something.

Yashie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:37 am

Are we going to be moving forward soon when classes start? Just curious because I am trying to get my char to do something and I can't think atm.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashie on Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:16 am

Maybe we could do something like allot perhaps ... 3 OOC days as the duration of one class in the RP and work on timetables for the people, based on what classes and clubs they are attending. It would help co-ordinate, I feel.

Yashie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby niykin on Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:11 pm

Yashie wrote:Maybe we could do something like allot perhaps ... 3 OOC days as the duration of one class in the RP and work on timetables for the people, based on what classes and clubs they are attending. It would help co-ordinate, I feel.

That sounds like a ton of work :P

but guys....hmmmmm.......i....forgot @_@

niykin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:21 pm

sorry guys i had to stay at my aunts house for a week and she doesn't have a computer, and sorry for not telling you but i found out at the last minute, but still i'm sorry. Is there any way you could catch me up on what's happened?

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:11 pm

So, who's posting next, and when are the classes going to start?

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashie on Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:14 am

zane saphire wrote:So, who's posting next, and when are the classes going to start?

Niykin needs to decide but he's being lazy. We should tickle him with feathers *pretend-threatening glare* :P

Yashie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby niykin on Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:40 pm

sorry im back :P

Once the day ends the next day the classes will start but our charcters need to move on ok so its up to you guys :D

niykin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby niykin on Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:43 pm

DONT CALL ME LAZY RAWR!!!!!!! -cowers in a corrner-

niykin
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!