Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Alas, Babylon: A New Beginning

Alas, Babylon: A New Beginning

a part of “Alas, Babylon: A New Beginning”, a fictional universe by SithFaced.

16 years after the incidents that occurred at Babylon, a new group of "gifted" students with powers have arrived. What events will unfold this year?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Alas, Babylon: A New Beginning”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Alas, Babylon: A New Beginning

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:21 pm

@Desperado

Well, seeing as X Men is one of my favorite movies of all time, I'd say this RP is based around the idea of X Men. :) So I'm glad that it perked your interest! xD
Actually, in all honesty, I don't like "superheros". But I've never seen the X Men as "superheros", in the way that people see Batman, and Superman as superheros. I dunno. I suppose I just like the X Men better than anyone else. xD
y do i have a ƒεεℓเɳɠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅʟʏ ᴇʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ՏℍⅈtℙᝪՏt

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sxxy_pup666 on Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:24 pm

Okay, Kyra is up, I'll post my new character tomorrow, I'm going over to a friends house. Night everyone. Love ya Gorie<3
PeaceLoveHappiness

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sxxy_pup666
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:43 pm

<3 Night Pup! Love you bunches~ :3
And I can't wait to see your new character <3

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Desperado on Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:42 pm

Yeah, they're more like ordinary people who just so happened to end up with what they have over having the money to do something of the sort or just be an alien i guess. XD

Desperado
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:25 pm

Exactly! Thats the perfect way to describe it! xD Why didn't I think of that? hahaha

SithFaced
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Desperado on Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:29 am

XD lolol

Desperado
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Desperado on Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:23 pm

So I'm guessing this thing is about to kick off? :P

Desperado
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sxxy_pup666 on Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:30 pm

Lets hope. All that needs to happen is Gorie needs to get on, lol>.<. I really wanna start.

sxxy_pup666
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Desperado on Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:40 pm

Same. X____X lol

The other three RP's I submitted character sheets for didn't even get past the registering phase. Hoping this one doesn't flop like the others.

Desperado
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sxxy_pup666 on Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:59 pm

Yeah, I've been looking at other RPs, Idk if any of them will go through. And this one shouldn't flop, it's a good RP.

sxxy_pup666
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:11 pm

I can promise you guys that it won't flop. <3 As far as I can see, there's a devoted writing team behind this. And since you insist, I suppose we could start today. But please PLEASE don't let this pull too far ahead - Oran is on vacation and won't be home until Wednesday, and possibly won't be on till Thursday. So I don't want to get so far ahead that its too crazy to catch up.

But I don't see why we can't start. :) I'm going to go quick edit the master list, check in on the character pages, make my intro post, and send out a mass message to everyone letting them know its started <3

SithFaced
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Desperado on Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:08 pm

SWEET! haha

Desperado
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sxxy_pup666 on Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:18 pm

:D!! Yay, lol.

sxxy_pup666
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Desperado on Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:27 pm

Please tell me I'm not the only crazy person who has been running back and forth refreshing their OOC page over and over again.

Desperado
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sxxy_pup666 on Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:29 pm

No you're not.. I've been going between the OCC and the Activity tab>.>... I get bored easily.

sxxy_pup666
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Desperado on Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:32 pm

hahahaha

Desperado
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sxxy_pup666 on Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:34 pm

Yeah, doesn't help when I have ADD and can't really focus on one thing...

sxxy_pup666
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:38 pm

Sorry guys. My brother is stupid and turned off our internet for a while because he claiemd there was something wrong with his XBox Live account. And, you know, obviously turning off the internet is going to fix that. -.-

Anyway, yeah. I'm going to just go make my opening post now, and fix everything else later. xD

SithFaced
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sxxy_pup666 on Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:55 pm

Lol, sorry Gorie love if it seems we are rushing you...

sxxy_pup666
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:00 am

haha no no not at all; you're not rushing me~

And I've got my post out! You are all free to post now! :)

SithFaced
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!