Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Alas, Babylon: A New Beginning

Alas, Babylon: A New Beginning

a part of “Alas, Babylon: A New Beginning”, a fictional universe by SithFaced.

16 years after the incidents that occurred at Babylon, a new group of "gifted" students with powers have arrived. What events will unfold this year?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Alas, Babylon: A New Beginning”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Alas, Babylon: A New Beginning

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zeique on Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:58 pm

@pup, Thank you for telling me. I greatly appreciate it.
To be accepted by others you must first accept yourself.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zeique
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zeique on Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:31 pm

@RockerChic, I will post to you, but I would also like to give the others a chance to post as well.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zeique
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:32 am

@Everyone

Hey guys. I'll be on for a bit to see whats happened. I'll TRY to post, but I'm currently in Jersey right now, using my boyfriends computer. xD
y do i have a ƒεεℓเɳɠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅʟʏ ᴇʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ՏℍⅈtℙᝪՏt

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Desperado on Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:25 pm

lol, how long are you in jersey for? :P

Desperado
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackDove on Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:58 pm

Hello all! Although my clock has yet still to strike 2011, I would like to wish ye all a merry merry Happy New Year!!!! I can't wait to read all the posts next year! Have Fun All!
xx

BlackDove
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:56 am

@Desperado
xD I get home sunday, and I realized you're not actually online right now, but I'm going to make a reply. xDDD I just have to read through all your guys posts.

By the way, have I mentioned how much I LOVE ALL YOU GUYS?!?! <3 Seriously, I'm not kidding at all. <3

So yeah. I hope you all had a wonderful new years! <3 And I'll talk to you all soon :3

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Desperado on Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:33 am

xD Well shit, I'm here now. Pretty stoned and drunk right now but I'll be damned if I aint here.

Desperado
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Desperado on Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:59 am

xD Well shit, I'm here now. Pretty stoned and drunk right now but I'll be damned if I aint here.

Desperado
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:13 am

Well, at least you enjoyed your New Years, right? :)

I had a relatively FREAKIN AWESOME NIGHT. :3 And now I'm about ready to pass out. xD But I have all day tomorrow and stuff, so I'll see what I can do bout getting on then. But I DID reply, so yeah. xD
But, since you aren't yourself (I suppose you're not yourself right now? xDDD), double check your posts. hahaha

And HAPPY NEW YEAR! :)

SithFaced
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Desperado on Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:23 am

I'm always myself ;D Plus it was my birthday.

Desperado
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sxxy_pup666 on Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:40 pm

Hey Gorie<3, you have yet to reply to my post.
PeaceLoveHappiness

sxxy_pup666
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iHipster on Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:01 pm

If you have any questions, you can ask me because I can text GoriexGorie, and there is always the other option, there are two other admins. If it is really urgent, you can ask them, seeing as Gorie is away at the moment.

Oh, and she says that when she gets back, she is going to have a talk about everything that has been going on: Breaking of rules.

♥iHipster

iHipster
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 1LastCry on Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:30 am

Rule breaking??? Oh noes!! Sorry for the delay in posting. Got dragged along for some New Years stuff.

1LastCry
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:31 pm

Uh oh, I hope I didn't do anything D:

Just gonna say that I'm not abandoning the roleplay, I'm probably just gonna wait till dinner.
The below are roleplays that need characters D:

Crash II: The Replacements
A roleplay based on the original "Crash" rp where people crash on a deserted island.
The Root's Rebellion
A fantasy roleplay where the people of Euris rebel against the reigning Nightwalkers.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:29 pm

Alright guys. I'm home!

And yeah, I did want to address some rule breaking. Its not to anyone in particular, but I just want you all to remember the fact that we need sustinance to our posts. :) And we need to include others. hahaha
So no; not mad at you guys, and I'm not gonna eat any of your first born, I promise. Just make sure to write as much as you can. I realize that I have been gone, and the beginning of this has been relatively slow, but now that I'm home, I can really kick this thing off the way that it should be. :)

So, I shall go read posts, and then reply. I hope that all of your New Years parties/celebrations/etc. were awesome!

SithFaced
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 1LastCry on Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:18 pm

Umm.... I just read back through the "updated" list of where the character have their rooms. Should I take I need to switch where I have my character listed... seeing as the one I had/have him in is actually filled without him?

EDIT: In fact, two of the characters in question never showed up on the character roster page either.

1LastCry
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:02 am

Oh, sorry about that. I knew there was something I had forgotten. >.<;;
I'm going to go fix that up right now. I do apologize, so you won't have to change anything. I'll just do some moving around of rooms, and it'll be all good. :)
Oh, and the two other characters don't show, only because after 18 character profiles, the site doesn't list anymore. Thats why I had to link them.

So, you have two choices. If you'd like to stay in Vanderbilt's room, I'll add another person to the room, and open up another female spot to keep the ratios even. If you don't want roommates, you can have a Guest bedroom. So, my mistake. But its up to you, since it was my mistake :)

SithFaced
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stone Dog on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:03 am

this is moving way to fast for me O.o I really like the idea of this role play but at this rate I wont be able to play, I can't get on for long or often enough to keep up with the speed it is going. I might have to drop... >.<

Stone Dog
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:08 am

Yeah, I talked to the members about this. Hopefully, they'll heed my advice and leave room for others to post. I will make sure that the ungodly amounts of posting don't happen as fast. xD It gets hard for me to keep up with it as well.

So if I notice a lot of quick posts happening, I'll be sure to intervene.

But, as of right now, the members of the RP are simply making friends, walking around the school, or moving to the dining hall for dinner and opening announcements.

SithFaced
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stone Dog on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:12 am

ok thank you :), I will make a loner post for now so nobody forgets I exist :P

Stone Dog
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!