Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Alice of Human Sacrifice«ooc+su»

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Alice of Human Sacrifice«ooc+su»

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:47 am

Ms.CO-GM!!!! YOOWHOOO!!! cX

Should we make the IC soon, and go on without the Fourth Alice?? Or should we wait a little bit??

I'm impatient. MAJORLY. :T
i haven't rp-ed on here in a while, so don't expect any of my older posts to be what i roleplay like now! just a word of warning! <:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris45 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:53 am

So what are we going to start exactly?
What is a "free" gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
He who laughs last thinks slowest!
[b]NEW RP BY ME!! JOIN b]
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/of-gods-and-men/l

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chris45
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:07 am

....... o.o.................

You know......... I never actually thought about that..... I only thought of the ending.... Which is even a secret to Alise, my CO-Gm.... Nieght knows.... But he never gave feedback......

Thank you my Lackey, for asking the important questions..... I MUST PM ALISE ABOUT THIS RIGHT AWAY!!!

*RUNS OFF TO PM ALISE*

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris45 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:39 am

*sad* Ugh.. just great, if I didn't ask where you going to just wing it, and just because I'm your Lackey doesn't mean I'm nameless.. I'm a Lackey not a minion that just stands around and doesn't get any lines.

chris45
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:56 am

Dont be sad. Well no, I did have a plot in mind thank you. Ok, the ending is a secret until we get there. The beginning I was hoping was gonna be peaceful, then everyone would make their journey to the castle. But along the way people will try to stop them, fights will break, *COUGH*maybe romance*COUGH* probably not... Then the big BANG!!!

And I apologize, Chris. For not calling you by your name. I will call you Chris from now on. (:

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:37 am

Oops, sorry I didn't respond. I fell asleep last night lol

Yes let's begin the RP and let others join in. If we wait too long then people will start to be disinterested in playing especially the ones who joined already.

I'm not sure what to do for the beginning. Can we all start by telling each of our stories of how we got down the hole ? Then we can figure out on how we can progress from that point.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Alise120
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iminmiamitrick2233 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:04 am

hey! save cheshire cat for me! ill post my sheet as soon as i think up a good hcaracter sheet for cheshire cat.

iminmiamitrick2233
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:08 am

Alright! XD

When Kaoru gets online, she will mostly fill in your spot for the Chesire cat part.

Glad that your joining XD

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawaiiwolven on Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:56 am

Name. Ches or Chessy...pretty much whatever you want to call her
Age. 17
Role. Cheshire Cat
Personality.
Chessy can be very sweet but can also be annoying and confusing at times. She loves confusing people but will usually only do so if they're in a good situation. She WILL run in the face of danger, no if's and's or but's about it and when she does leave, that means whoever she was with at the time is on their own. She may watch from a distance she feels she's safe, just to be sure her companion at the time is okay. For the most part she's a pretty fun person to be around and knows how to lighten the mood most any time. One of the best things about her is she hardly ever gets angry and if that does happen, she'll usually just leave.
Appearance.
Last edited by Kawaiiwolven on Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
For a pessimist I'm pretty optimistic

Kawaiiwolven
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:01 am

Looks like we have a little competition for the Cheshire cat now. lol

When Kaoru gets back online she will decide who will fit the part best.

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:05 am

......... >.> Lets wait and see what the other person has.............

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:09 am

Yes, that is the best solution for right now lol

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:12 am

I'll double for one of the twins if no one wants it........ XD I'd loved to play a more twisted Rin!!! And in Alice Human Sacrifice this is what I got:

The First Alice was a woman of the Spade. She held a sword within her hand, and never hesitated to slay any in her way. That Alice had gotten captured and died in her Cage.

The Second Alice was a fragile man of Diamond, and sung his twisted melodies to all in Wonderland. He created the image of the sick and the disturbed. And to make a long story short, the Mad Hatter shot him. This Alice later died.

The Third Alice was a young girl of Clove. She was a pretty figure in Wonderland. She called all the people in the land, and eventually took control. A strange country had soon arisen. That Alice was the Queen, but she was consumed by paranoia of her own impending death. So, she went into the mountains and ruled her country there. All she sees now is rotting flesh, but everyone else sees her as a beautiful Queen.

And as this passed, two children wander the woods. By the rose garden they enjoyed some tea. They found an invitation to the Queen. It was the Ace of Hearts. The Fourth Alice were the twins of the Heart. They came into Wonderland out of curiosity. Running through countless doors so recklessly, the were the drawing near the First Alice. And to make a longer story shorter, Len became crazy and killed Rin, and he still wanders Wonderland.

None of the Alice's ever woke up.
Hey, that's a post!

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:17 am

That would be cool if you double up BloodIce17 :)

That's a nice perspective you put down with how the story goes too.

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:19 am

Blood-chan...... Did you or did you not use the link Alise set???? We tried super hard to find that one..... And thats the one I based this RP off of....

And the Alices are OOCs!!!! xD C'mon!!!
And I have someone who possibly might be the twins, so PATIENCE is key....

I CANT WAIT TO START THO.

And like flashbacks that were upon by some un-known force?? :D I can arrange it.*evil smirk*

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:28 am

Yeah Kaoru is right about that. The link is the second post after the introduction she did that started the whole OOC :/

And I can't wait for this to begin either XP

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:33 am

I already have that version of the song, and I was going by the actual PV

Well the other PV, I guess. I think it's the best version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMQmTIp6 ... re=related
Last edited by Kagerou on Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:37 am

I had saw the original as well and thought that was the one too. But good thing Kaoru corrected me with which one to put as the link lol

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:47 am

But, yeah, that's all I was doing, just putting down my perspective of the song....
And alright, but if they don't sing up as the female twin, could it be mine?

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:49 am

DONT JUDGE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I personally like mine better, but yes.

AND, I was actually gonna let the person whom signed up for the Fourth Alice choose the gender(s) of the twins. But if they only want one twin then I guess you could the other. :P

Alise, did you read my note about that un-known power causing the flashbacks?

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!