Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

~~All I Want Is You~~IC

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: ~~All I Want Is You~~IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PixieCP on Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:00 am

For a moment Charlotte was quietly relieved that Tatts as she'd dubbed him seemed to have lost interest after his initial amusement and she relaxed enough to put her chair back on four feet. After all, she didn't want to emulate a girl in her class who'd fallen off when doing such and broken her arm. She schooled her face to smooth and impassive, not betraying what was going on behind the mask. Shifting her stance so that she was facing slightly away she watched sidelong, far less obvious as the guy messed with his mates. Perhaps he was part of this band. Otherwise he'd be off the stage already. And then suddenly Tatts was off the stage, and she lost him for a bit in the crowd.

Vaguely wondering where he'd got to, Charlotte lazily looked for her cousin when Tatts just materialised out of the crowd and perched himself on the edge of the table that could have loosely been termed hers as she was the sole occupant. Was. Pulling on her poker face, she looked up at him, placing her coke on the table top. She'd seen him next to other people, he wasn't that tall. But this close he felt a lot bigger as he seemed to loom over her from where he sat. Then he spoke, and she had to fight a smile for a moment. He sounded a goofball for all that he looked intimidating, and he had a nice laugh. Could laugh at himself too.
"Fan of tongue twisters?"
Then he introduced himself and she had a name for the rogue. Rowdy. Obviously a nickname, and she responded in kind.

"Char," she told him, resting her hand in his for a moment and offering a light squeeze. "Charmed." Deciding to not be too frosty since he was being friendly she smiled her rather infamous half smile, not quite a smirk and half teasing. Tilting her chin again to indicate the stage she asked "Are you a part of the band?" Not her best conversation starter, but she'd had worse.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PixieCP
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Music on Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:09 am

"We both pay for half of our tuition. Erin goes to UCLA, but I go to a smaller school. Its called the LA School for Music and Arts. The prices aren't too bad. It's a really good school." All the while, Zoey was leaning closer. Oh, she was definitely interested. And then she asked, "Do you live close to here?"

Indeed.

Andrew grinned, saying, "Yeah, a few blocks. I got my own apartment when I moved here. It's not the best place, but I don't need a high-rise penthouse. I had to drive, though." He glanced at the table, where her hand rested. "So why are you here? A fan of the band?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Music
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pandalover on Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:19 am

Zoey noticed him glance down at her hand. She had always wanted to get a small apartment but she was more focused on paying for school. "I have actually never heard of this band. Erin and I were just sitting at home and she got a text form one of her friends telling us to come. They never showed up though. What about you? Do you know them?" Zoey had always wanted to get a small apartment but she was more focused on paying for school.

pandalover
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Music on Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:27 am

Andrew thought for a second about his friends, back in Arizona. They sometimes wrote on his Facebook wall and such, but hardly ever did any of them call. So he was similar to Zoey in that neither had reliable friends.

Andrew confessed, "Well, I have heard of them before, but I'm not that big of a fan. I just figured that there would be a musical crowd, you know, someone looking to hand out record labels? But apparently not tonight." He sighed. "I've been working part time as a waiter at Chili's, to pay my personal expenses until the music thing works out - or doesn't - but it's just not enough money. I'm starting to be more direct in my approach." He laughed. "Heh, I'll bet those street musicians in Beverly Hills make a bunch of money. Maybe I should learn the guitar and try that."

He yawned a bit. "I'm so sleepy lately. What is with this band? This had better be worth waiting for..."

Music
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tragedy Case on Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:51 am

Rowdy shrugged with a slight nod, "You could say that, I guess. Of course, I also have this 'great' tendancy of forgetting words when I need them. It makes a lot of people think I have a mental disabality but a lot of things I do make them think that." That may've been too much information... Oh well, if it scares her off I'm glad I did it earlier then later... While her hand was in his, he hesitated a moment before lightly kissing it; it was a difficult task considing he felt it made him look like some stupid juvenile delinquent trying to suck up to someone that was obviously out of his league. "Pleasure to meet you, Char." Releasing her hand, Rowdy looked back at the guys as the finished setting up and chuckled, "In the band? Heck, that's my band. I put it together. The shorter one has been my best friend for pretty much ever and the other guy is a friend of his and a pretty talented drummer." He sighed and shrugged, a small smile still on his face, "We may not be teh best out there but we're better than a lot of those snot nosed kids that are only famous because of their parents. We have one thing they don't: talent."

[[I bid thee adieu for the night. I am falling asleep at my computer and I haven't been getting much sleep lately. Goodnight!]]
She will chase you around for a while; but there’s going to come a day when she’s going to stop and she’s going to get over you. And, at that moment, you’re going to wish you had let her catch you...

T r a g e d y C a s e

Tragedy Case
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:54 am

Keersti's eyes widend when he said three hundred dollars until she realized that he was joking. She smiled and blushed slightly, "I guess I could stay a bit longer." She was really happy to get to spend more time with him. She walked in and sat at the bar so they could talk when he wasn't busy.

"So how did you learn so much about cars?" She asked since he was working here. She wasn't sure if he had another job or something.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pandalover on Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:59 am

Zoey laughed a bit when she heard Andrew say he was a waiter at Chili's. "Don't feel bad, I'm a waitress and Denny's." Zoey listened to him talk more. She liked the sound of his voice. "Well if you want I can teach you a few tricks on guitar." She teased. Zoey looked around. "I come here quite often and I have never seen it so dead in here. And it's weird for bands to take this long to get started."

pandalover
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternal1999 on Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:26 am

"So how did you learn so much about cars?" she asked.

Jason got back to the bar, served the customers when they ordered, and in between talk to Keersti.

"Well my father taught me about cars at an early age, I would always take apart and rebuild parts, fixing things was always my thing, it just came natural to me, and that always interested me. I actually made a living out of fixing others peoples cars, but soon how the economy is now with people losing there jobs and all. I slowly started losing business, and decided to work here" he explained.

He really enjoyed talking to her, he was glad he met her tonight.

"But I still work on peoples cars on the side, and make some extra money that way. Which is great, cause when I do I usually get a lot of money that way, so what about you? do you have a job?"

Eternal1999
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PixieCP on Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:42 am

Charlotte raised an eyebrow at him, and then leaned fowards lightly, fighting the urge to rub a thumb over the back of her hand. It was common practise to bend over a lady's hand in a bow, but Rowdy was the first person in a long time to actually brush a kiss on the back of hers. This would make for a fine picture, Charlotte thought drily, Mr. Scary greeting Miss Frost like a lady at court.

"Not to try to get rid of you, but I believe what you will have in a moment is a mutinous crowd if you aren't on that stage and performing post-haste." Charlotte flicked a finger at the restless crowd and beyond them the stage and the rest of the band. "Perhaps we can continue this conversation at a more convenient time." she added in an attempt to take any cold edges off her words. She couldn't help it, formal words and diction were ingrained from a life in educated adult company. She had to make an effort to talk like a normal kid.

Impressive that he appeared to be the driving force behind his band's formation. She kept up the politely interested mask to hide the slight sting she'd felt. His remark about 'snot nosed kids' and 'famous parents' struck a little too close to home. Charlotte knew she was rather... privilaged, and since she'd been about eleven had made it a habit to ask for ridiculously simple things for Birthdays and Christmas and encouraged relatives to give gifts of money rather than items. Money she could hoard for when she left home. Items could be more embarressing like being the only girl in the 7th grade to have proper diamond earrings.

This fellow was probably from a completely different world to her. He was bold, brash, probably uncouth as all hell. And yet... slipping her hands into her tartan lap she absently stroked where the kiss had been. He was honest in his stumbling words and appearence. She didn't see a lot of people who didn't hide behind at least one mask.

((in case of confusion, I haven't actually said whether Rowdy's left yet, so Charlotte could be thinking this in 30 seconds between actions. :) ))

PixieCP
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bluewolf482 on Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:26 pm

James looked back toward Erin. "Kind of. I've lived here for a few years, but I've lived all over. I got a job here for the summer, mostly to meet people and actually have fun on the weekends. I actually got a couple backstage passes for setting up this afternoon." He looked over at the guitarist, still chatting with Miss Classy. "Not that you'd need one to meet the band."
samquestionablegunnerkriggpennydresdenandxkcdcontentcourtfuzzycodakarcade

bluewolf482
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pandalover on Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:45 pm

Erin looked in the direction that James was looking. "I guess not." Erin over heard Andrew and Zoey talking about how long it was taking. "Ya I'm getting kinda bored sitting here waiting, any way do you go to school?"

pandalover
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bluewolf482 on Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:06 pm

James sighed. "Yeah, still stuck in high school. I'm on a program that lets me take classes at UCLA, though, so not all my classes are boring." He took another look at both Erin and Zoey. "You know, the more I learn about you, the more it amazes me we haven't met before. We go to the same college, you visit the club where I work, and I know I would've remembered you. By the way, what do you do for a living?"

bluewolf482
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Laken on Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:20 pm

Milla sighed as she finished the picture then looked around for anything to do; nothing. Standing up she walked over to the bar and asked for a coke. Looking around she spotted a table full of kids and smiled before lifting her camera and snapping a few pictures. Turning back to the stage she snapped yet another picture; she would work on the drawings later. Her eyes caught one of the band members kissing the hand of one of the girls and quickly took their picture capturing the moment. These would make good drawings she was sure of it.

Daniel walked out, the other band had played and he had danced his best. Changing into his street clothes he walked off the stage and stood next to his sister. "Get any good pictures?" A cocky grin spread across his lips as he already knew the answers. Eyes scanning the crowd he spotted nothing of interest and sighed. "Well, this is kind of weird..."
I do not post until two others have posted in front of me so it does not turn into a 1 on 1...Unless it is a 1 on 1 O_o

Laken
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pandalover on Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:26 pm

"Well I'm going to UCLA, to be a chef so I am doing a payed internship at a small diner. Its not much but it helps pay for what I need." She checked her watch. "So you work here? Thats weird because I have never seen you here before either. It is kinda weird that we haven't met before."

pandalover
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bluewolf482 on Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:43 pm

James glanced backward as a camera flashed, then back to Erin. "Actually, I usually work behind the scenes, setting up the stage and such. I was just glad to get a job here, it's pretty popular in the summer. And not just with highschoolers either, thank God."

bluewolf482
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angeldemon on Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:49 pm

Camden opened his eyes blearily. His shoulder was still sore from the fight with that out-of-town kid yesterday. He'd beat the snot out of him, but the one good shot he'd got in almost dislocated his shoulder. He sat up and ran his fingers through his dark gold hair. He got out of bed and went into the bathroom. He took a shower and brushed his teeth, wondering if he should shave. Nah, I'll leave it. It makes me look older and tougher., he thought as he rubbed the rough stubble. He pulled on a clean white tank and his favorite jeans, along with his leather jacket. He grabbed his keys and locked the door as he went out. The sight of the sports car, a b-day gift from the 'rentals, pleased him. He got in the car and started the engine, right after putting on his shades.

As he pulled up to the Mad Hatter, his favorite spot to hang out, he thought about the concert. Maybe he'd stay to see it, maybe not. He parked in the back and walked in, keeping the sunglasses on. He sat at a lone table in the back, his regular spot.

Visit my RP- Wolf Mountain! In the fight for survival, who will claim victory?

angeldemon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:40 pm

Keersti listened to him talk about how he learned about cars, nodding. She sighed when she asked her if she had a job. "Yeah," She said with a hint of disappointment, "I'm a waitress at a cafe that's actually not to far from here." It wasn't the job or the pay, or the people that bothered her, it was that fact that her pay went to her mother who did who knows what with it. She had been thinking about getting a second job for a while and keeping it from her mother. "I've been trying to get another job but it doesn't seem like anyone is hiring." She texted her mom that she didn't need picked up, though she was fairly sure that she wouldn't remember anyway.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Music on Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:57 pm

Sarah left the bathroom, deciding to try again. The place was now packed... she had to shuffle her way through the crowd to get to the bar. Pity she couldn't buy herself a beer or something... she couldn't even make herself a fake ID with everything else she had to do.

As she walked back to the table with Andrew and James and the twins, she noted with disappointment that both boys were in intense conversations with one of the twins. Oh, well, they had been cute, and she didn't have the energy to try and force her way back into that happy foursome.

Then she saw another loner sitting at a table near the back. The guy was wearing sunglasses and a leather jacket, and his face, which hadn't been shaved in a few days, made him look rugged. Sarah smiled and decided to try her luck there. So, walking up, she adjusted her flowing blue peasant-style shirt over her jeans and said, "Hey, stranger. You looked lonely. Do you want me to fix that?"

Music
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternal1999 on Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:06 pm

"I'm a waitress at a cafe that's actually not to far from here."

"Ah I see, thats great!" Jason replied but felt the disappointment in her voice.

"I've been trying to get another job but it doesn't seem like anyone is hiring."

Feeling the disappointment in her voice, and the need to have another job. Jason automatically thought that something wrong was going on in her life.

Jason was curious and decided to ask her why she needed a second job.

"So why do you need a second job? is it the pay or maybe its something else..?" he asked her.

"Well anyway if you really need a job, The Mad Hatter club really needs more people for work since it keeps getting more packed everyday, we are hiring right now, why don't you work here?" Jason suggested.

Eternal1999
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pandalover on Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:53 pm

Erin laughed a bit. "Yea I don't think I would come here much if it was all highschoolers. So whats it like working behind the scenes?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Zoey laughed a bit when she heard Andrew say he was a waiter at Chili's. "Don't feel bad, I'm a waitress and Denny's." Zoey listened to him talk more. She liked the sound of his voice. "Well if you want I can teach you a few tricks on guitar." She teased. Zoey looked around. "I come here quite often and I have never seen it so dead in here. And it's weird for bands to take this long to get started."

pandalover
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!