Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

~~All I Want Is You~~IC

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: ~~All I Want Is You~~IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:00 am

Keersti shook her head, "No, the pay is decent." She rested her sneakers on a part of the stool, not liking when her feet just dangled. "I have to give it to my mom though. So I wanted to get a job that she didn't know about." She realized that she needed the job experience for later on in life but not getting paid was pretty rough. Her expression changed when Jason said the club was hiring.

"Really?" She asked as she turned to look at the mass of people that inhabited the club. She didn't do well with large crowds but for a nice amount of cash she could deal with it. "What's it pay?" She asked curiously.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternal1999 on Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:55 am

"I have to give it to my mom though. So I wanted to get a job that she didn't know about." she said.

What she said then made him think about his mother without knowing what bad mother Keerstis was.

"I know what you mean,..I have to help my mother, because she has cancer, and she is real sick. I have to pay all the bills, it was just me and my mom, and most of the money goes to pay the hospital so they can keep helping her..." he said vulnerable.

He then day dreamed about wishing her mother was cured from cancer and everything was back to normal the way things were before.

But came back to the sad reality that her mother was real sick, and she was on the fight for her life. But Jason didnt show his sadness. He wasnt the type to show those kind of emotional feelings to someone.

The doctors said she had fifty percent chance of living and fifty percent chance of dying.

"What's it pay?" She then asked curiosly.

"Well it pays starting about nine dollars an hour, which ain't too bad I think.., it actually would be great to have you here, you can keep me company" he responded with a smirk.

Looking at Keersti made him forget about his troubles in life, and made him have hope about the future...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Eternal1999
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:42 am

Keersti couldn't believe what she was hearing. She felt bad for the him, she couldn't imagine if someone she loved had cancer. "I'm so sorry, that's sounds just awful." She said. She could tell that it probably affected him more than she was showing.

She had a feeling that she should probably just drop the subject. She smiled when he said nine dollars an hour, that was more than she was making at the diner. "Hm, maybe that wouldn't be so bad." She said with a smile. "Can you get me an application?" She asked, feeling pretty dead set on working at the club.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternal1999 on Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:04 am

"Can you get me an application?"

"Yeah sure..why dont you come with me?." Jason asked.

He went to the back office.

The hall to the office was a long one, it was very quiet, the walls, floors, and ceilings were all painted in white. It felt like long road to a chamber of some sort.

He knocked the door from the office, a man said "Come in".

It was the manager Carl, he was sitting in his long chair like he was a president of some sort.

"I came here to get an application, this girl wants to work here, her name is Keersti." Jason told him.

"Alright great! at least we will get some help from the hell hole place, welcome aboard!" he said unamused with his rough voice.

You could tell Carl hated his job very dearly, and wanted out but couldn't.

Jason told Keersti to pay no mind to him, and grabbed the application, and left the office.
'
"Alright well here it is, once you fill this out you should be working here in no time"

The club noise was heard very distant at the office, and it felt like it was

Eternal1999
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:19 am

Keetsti followed him down the hall. It honestly looked really creepy to her, like they were walking to no where. She was happy when they finally reached the manager's office.

She entered the office with a small smile, though she was a bit thrown off by his attitude. She had expected him to be happy about the job, or at least apathetic about it, but this man seemed to hate his job.

Keersti took the application from him. "Thanks, I think it'll be fun working here." She looked down at the application, curious as to what was on it.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angeldemon on Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:49 pm

"You shouldn't talk to strangers.", Camden said to the girl, smiling. He took his shades off and looked her straight in the eyes.

Visit my RP- Wolf Mountain! In the fight for survival, who will claim victory?

angeldemon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Music on Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:56 pm

Luckily, Sarah had talked to Andrew for long enough to recall her flirting skills. She flipped her hair and smiled, holding his gaze, her green eyes flickering from one of his blue eyes to the other. "Let's not be strangers, then," she said.

Sitting down, she crossed her legs, clad in blue jeans, and turned her body toward him, which said that she was paying attention. Classic. Not to mention, classy. "So, why are you here?" she asked. "Not meeting friends, I hope. Since they clearly aren't here." She noticed how rugged his face looked when she sat as close as she was, which was about two feet. How... attractive.

Music
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternal1999 on Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:30 pm

"Thanks, I think it'll be fun working here."

She looked down at the application, curious as to what was on it.

"Well it just needs your name, address, phone number, etc."

While she looked down at the paper, Jason looked at her, he thought she was really beautiful.

Without realizing it, he tucked her hair behind her ear. Must have been because he had seen her tuck her hair numerous times.

Jason got embarrassed and his face got a little red.

"Um sorry...I didn't mean to..."

Eternal1999
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Laken on Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:46 pm

Milla continued to snap random pictures before sitting down at a table next to a crowded one. Pulling out more art supplies again she began to draw wishing she was anywhere but here at the moment; but she needed the money.
I do not post until two others have posted in front of me so it does not turn into a 1 on 1...Unless it is a 1 on 1 O_o

Laken
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:55 am

Keersti listened to him read off the things on the application as she realized she didn't have a pen. 'Oh well,' she thought, 'this will just be another reason to come back.' She smiled at the thought.

Her eyes met his as he moved her hair. It was cute when he blushed, she just wished that she wasn't doing the same. "Um, it's Ok." She said as the pink still remained on her cheeks, "I was about to do it anyway."

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternal1999 on Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:09 am

Jason looked at her eyes, and felt a connection he never felt before.

He realized he was embarrassed but because he really liked her.

He didn't know if Keersti felt the same, but he needed to know.

Jason decided it was now or never, he needed to make a statement that he liked her to see if she liked him back, but it could backfire horribly if she didn't want him.

Jason decided it was now or never.

Jason got closer to Keersti, and kissed her..

Eternal1999
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tragedy Case on Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:21 am

Rowdy nodded once, noticing for the first time that those in the club beginning to get restless and annoyed. “You’ve got a really good point there, Char. I hope we do get to continue afterward; but if not, it was nice meeting you.” With a quick smile, Rowdy turned and jogged back to the stage, jumping up.

He snatched his fedora back from Zacky and placed it on his head. “Jeez guys, are you just going to let these people walk out while I talk to someone?! I may’ve put this band together but that doesn’t mean I’m going to be good at being the leader or anything.” His tone was half-hearted teasing but he really did expect a little more out of his friends. Rowdy grabbed his guitar and sighed, stepping up to the mic.

“Hey, sorry for the wait everyone. I over slept… Really late today and I only got here a little while ago. But, hey, we’re up and ready now!” With a smirk to Zacky and Jimmy, Rowdy cleared his throat. “We’re Disiplyne Denied,” he said, starting the opening guitar intro of the first song.

[[Okay, their playing is going to be short and sweet since I don’t feel like ripping off another band or making something up… I mainly fail at the latter, anyway, and I don’t want to torture anyone more than I already have…]]
She will chase you around for a while; but there’s going to come a day when she’s going to stop and she’s going to get over you. And, at that moment, you’re going to wish you had let her catch you...

T r a g e d y C a s e

Tragedy Case
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassie Vampire on Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:29 am

Zacky laughed getting up on the stage next to Rowdy.

Jimmy grabbed his drum sticks and jumped over to his set and began playing.

{{Sorry, not much to post right here}}
Awaken The Empire

Jaymz, Damien, Daryl, Shivan

Cassie Vampire
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Music on Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:00 am

(Okay, three things for the both of ya: first off, normally gigs in clubs like this are not that long anyway, normally lasting three to five songs. Second, a lot of ammateur groups do use professional material; couldn't you just have the band cite whose song they're playing? And third, Stallion Duck, there is a TON you could post right there about how the band sounds, how the crowd reacts, your characters' emotions... anything like that. But until the both of you reform your efforts, this is all I can write.)

Andrew stood, grabbing Zoey by the hand. The band had started, and he was anxious to see how they would sound. So, he yelled above the sudden cacophony of drums and guitar, "Let's go! Front and center!" and pushed their way through the crowd to watch the performance.

Music
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PixieCP on Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:13 am

(disclaimer: I lived in odd places all my life and have never been to any clubs, concerts, or any other gathering ground of teenagers. I haven't got a bloody clue what I'm writing about. Fun eh? No wait, I tell a lie. I've been to a big ole geek convention down here in New Zealand.)

Charlotte allowed her lips to twitch sideways into what was a rare if truly wicked smirk and her eyes to trace along Rowdy's back, since he was heading away and onstage. She could afford one afternoon of folly. It was indeed massive amounts of likely that she would never see this paticular individual again after today, so why not? After all, Rowdy didn't know who she was, what her name was or even where to find her. If things did not go well, then she had nothing to lose, hiding behind a mask of anonymity, one among thousands in this city. Today was a one off trip to a type of place she rarely visited. Besides, she wasn't aware of all the habits and protocols surrounding places like this, but she did think that she'd likely be sticking around here for a while if how Taylor and her crowd seemed fond about the place was any indication. She watched as Rowdy snatched his hat back from the short fellow, 'the guy he'd been friends forever with' and proceeded to announce them. Discipline Denied? Interesting name to play with. Charlotte leaned forwards, arms folded across the table and her fingers automatically slipping between her arm and body to card through the ends of her hair.

Then the music started up, and Charlotte paused her stroking. Something about the music tugged at her in a way she couldn't describe and she closed her eyes, fingers splaying along the tables edge. Ears picking out the sounds of it and then melding the whole together to mull over again, Charlotte came to a shocking conclusion. She liked this stuff. Perhaps if she heard it on the radio it wouldn't affect her so, but in this enviroment the young girl could feel the music like a living and breathing entity around her.

PixieCP
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tragedy Case on Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:39 pm

[[That is not necessarily true; I have never been to a venue with "amature" bands that didn't use their own material. But, if you would rather, the songs they are playing are Streets, Dancing Dead, Shattered By Broken Dreams, and Warmness On The Soul; all of which are by Avenged Sevenfold from their album Sounding The Seventh Trumpet. Rowdy also plays the keyboard/piano because I'm sure someone will point out that there is piano in WOTS.]]

Excitement tingled in Rowdy as he played; not the usual excitement he got from just playing but the excitement he loved about playing in front of people. He was a pretty damn good guitarist, and not only for his age. That was something he felt he deserved since he had been playing the guitar since he was three years old, always having looked up to the legends like James Hetfield, Slash, Dimebag Darrell and the like. Rowdy's life revolved around this; around music and performing.

In the middle of the second song, he cast an apprehensive glance at the crowd. Some seemed to like it more than others, which was a pretty good sign. Of course, there were still those who didn't like the sound at all and just left. A few people leaving was better than everyone boo-ing them off the stage and throwing stuff at them, right?

Tragedy Case
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassie Vampire on Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:08 am

Zacky looked over at Rowdy and smirked. He laughed a little and looked back to the crowd that was dancing and cheering. He inhaled deeply and bit his lip. He realized they were almost done with all the songs and he sighed. He looked back to Rowdy and then back to the crowd.
Last edited by Cassie Vampire on Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cassie Vampire
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PixieCP on Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:28 am

Carlotte opened her eyes again, bluegrey orbs looking a deep sapphire in the dimmer light. She resumed watching the band. She really did need to find out what the names of his friends were. Taylor would probably know. Charlotte realised with a twinge that her cousin, mad as she might have been on the band, may take the news she'd been chatting with their guitarist rather excitedly. That would be dealt when and if it came up.

She fought the urge to tap her foot to the urgent rhythm of the song but then gave up and discreetly did so. It was terribly infectious. Watching the three youths on stage, she estimated them to all be approximately the same age. Taking another sip of coke, she kept up a steady gaze.

They looked alive, euphoric. It was clear that they loved what they did, the same look of estatic concentration similar to what she'd seen on classical musician's faces. Taking the opportunity to examine the two complete strangers, she filled up quick profiles. Bestie had dark hair, three facial peircings, arched brows, softer features. He looked energetic, and genuinely stoked to be there. Drums was big. She'd seen him standing before he got behind the drum kit and he was tall, and fit the height. Dark hair again. Possibly dyed, she couldn't see his eyebrows as clearly as Bestie or Rowdy's. And tattoed sleeves, they all had them.

PixieCP
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angeldemon on Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:20 am

"No, I just like to hang here sometimes. Oh, and by the way, I'm Camden.", he told her. He looked up, because the band had started playing. He liked being here and letting the music drown out all other sounds. But he couldn't do that just now because a girl, attractive at that, was talking to him.

angeldemon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Music on Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:32 pm

Sarah smiled in return, saying, "I'm Sarah." The band had begun to play, so Sarah tuned in, listening to the group's heavy guitar and drums. She could tell why her brother liked these guys so much; they were adept at their craft, to say the least. Still, the music wasn't her style. Not quite 'chill' enough, she thought...

They seemed to modelling their sound after another big favorite of Matt's, Avenged Sevenfold. She didn't know a lot of their music, however. Sarah preferred the classic rock scene, with bands like U2 and Pink Floyd topping her list of favorites. She couldn't truly enjoy the songs that she was hearing now.

She looked back at Camden. She couldn't ever tell what he was thinking. So she said, "Are you a fan of the band?" She had found that music was one of the best ways to learn about a person, after all.

Music
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!