Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

~~All I Want Is You~~IC

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

~~All I Want Is You~~IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassie Vampire on Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:16 am

Welcome all rpers!!!!!
all-want-you-t35595-20.html there is the sign up page.
Awaken The Empire

Jaymz, Damien, Daryl, Shivan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cassie Vampire
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: ~~All I Want Is You~~IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Music on Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:16 pm

A mid-afternoon sun shone through the streets of LA, where a black Audi drove through rush-hour traffic. In the front seat sat a boy that appeared to be about eighteen, with long dark hair and a pair of black glasses. He switched off the radio, which had suddenly changed to a Hannah Montana song, and inserted a cd into the disk drive. "Rattle and Hum" by U2, one of his favorites. Before to much longer, the guitar melody sang out through his speakers as he waited for yet another light to turn green. "You say... you want... diamonds on a ring of gold... You say... you want... your story to remain untold..."

Andrew sighed and looked at the buiding to his right. He had only moved here half a year ago, searching for a job as a musician. He played the bass, and although he couldn't bring himself to go to a music school, he wanted nothing more in life than someone to love and his music. "But all the promises... we make... from the cradle to the grave... When all I want is you." Bono's voice came through the speakers. He was on his way to a teen club, where Avenged Sevenfold was playing. He had heard of the band, but didn't know as much of their stuff as some other bands.

He drove on as Bono sang, "All I want is you! All I need is you! All I want is you!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Music
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Laken on Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:50 pm

Milla walked through the town her long hair swaying behind as her light, blue eyes scanned the roads. Her brother was supposed to meet her at this concert they had seen posted to the apartment they were both sharing. Milla wore a lime, green skirt that flowed out at the bottom with a bright pink, bow wrapped around the waist. The shirt she wore was orange and shoulder less. Makeup consisted of black eyes shadow, light blue eyeliner and black mascara. She was an artist and was going to dress like one. Her bag of art supplies hung around her kneck bumping into her leg with each movement. For money she drew pictures of anyone who asked the price was expensive but would go down with time if money began to not be so scarce.

Daniel waited at the door of the club eyes scanning the crowd to find his sister. She was five foot but not hard to spot with her bright attire she always wore. A smile appeared when he found her walking towards him, bag full of art supplies as always at her side. He wore more…usual clothing. A blue button up shirt, dark black pants with black shoes. His brown hair was slightly mess but still held the look of trying to be tamed. He was trying to look for a job as a dancer seeing that at home he was always street dancing. People would make fun of him for being gay but brave girls would date him and see that he was charming and sweet.
I do not post until two others have posted in front of me so it does not turn into a 1 on 1...Unless it is a 1 on 1 O_o

Laken
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bluewolf482 on Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:30 pm

James walked out the back of the Mad Hatter teen club. He'd pulled a triple shift, as well as a few muscles, setting up for the Avenged Sevenfold concert tonight. Most of the staff were saying they were the best band the Hatter'd hosted in months, so they got way more stage prep than most of the 'indie' acts. He wasn't complaining, though. He got free admission every night, and tonight it included two backstage passes. He'd have to find someone else to give the other one to, maybe a cute rocker girl at the show. There were still a few hours before opening, so James went two doors down the block to the Starbucks, ready to kill some time with a novel and espresso.
samquestionablegunnerkriggpennydresdenandxkcdcontentcourtfuzzycodakarcade

bluewolf482
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Music on Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:38 pm

Andrew realized within a few minutes that his turn to get to the concert was fairly close. He glanced once more at the map on his iPhone. Even though he had lived in a small apartment here for almost half a year, he still didn't know his way around the city, except the area immediately surrounding where he lived. He turned off his stereo entirely as he heard a police siren, then took the necesary right turn to the club.

Parking his car, he locked it, stuffing his wallet and keys in his jeans pocket. Then he looked himself down, to make sure he hadn't forgotten anything... like his shoes. The black-and-white shirt he wore, which displayed a picture of Jimmy Hendrix shredding, was slightly wrinkled near the bottom, and his converse with the colorful pattern had a small tear. Oh, well, he was a musician. He wasn't exactly expected to look perfect as long as he sounded it. Besides, he looked rugged. Apparently, some girls liked that.

Oh, that was another thing he was on the market for, besides a job: a girlfriend. Someone he could actually write music for. A muse.

He walked into the club and sat at a table, alone. Now it was time to play the waiting game.

Music
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternal1999 on Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:59 am

Jason grabbed the keys from the table, and headed to the door. He put on a black hoodie, and closed the door. He went to his car, and got in. Jason was going to a club where he worked at and few of his favorite bands were playing. Jason was running a bit late because he visited his mother at the hospital due to her having cancer at its last stages. Jason hit the pedal hard as he tried to get there faster. He worked at the club as a bartender even thou he was only eighteen years old, he knew the manager, Carl, very well, who gave him the job. He needed the money to pay off the bills, since he didnt have no father or siblings, it was just him and his mother. He finally arrived at the location, and parked his car. "Alright, hopefully Carl doesn't notice me being late" he said to himself. He got on over the counter table, and started doing his job. Serving what the customers wanted to drink.
Last edited by Eternal1999 on Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Eternal1999
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PixieCP on Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:39 am

"Left!" Charlotte tamped down the urge to cuss as she took the turn with about 2 1/2 seconds of indicating. Her cousin, bouncing in the seat, grinned at her as she once again paid attention to the road rather than her boyfriend in the back seat. Taylor Shearson was Charlotte's maternal cousin, and had told her that a band apparently brilliant and awesome and the best thing ever was playing and she had tickets and as the only person in the group with a full driver's license she was going to drive the four other people, five really, to it. There was another couple in the back seat and one guy they'd stuffed in the boot. Because of their not entirely legal passenger Charlotte was doing her best to appear as law abiding as possible. If her license got revoked, her mother wasn't letting her out of the house for a week.

"Sorry, Char, I forgot. Hey there, right, there's a parking lot around the back." Taylor pointed out, brown eyes bright behind her eyeliner. Char looked the most respectable of the bunch. Taylor had done her best to corrupt her. Black jeans over similarly coloured boots with a tartan miniskirt covered her lower half, while the top sported a black buttoned shirt with high collar and belted waist. Black nails, her favorite black collar that she was never without, and her hair left loose. Charlotte hoped she looked teenaged enough to blend in, but mature enough to escape authorities notice. Her father being an ambassador resulted in her having to constantly keep her nose clean. Pulling up, the teens piled out of the car, Charlotte pocketing the keys.

"Yeah, we're early but we'll go inside anyway, beats waiting out here," Taylor breezed into the establishment while Charlotte looked at the name. Mad Hatter. Wonderful, I suppose that makes me Alice. She trailed in after the others, the boot guy looking for his girlfriend he was meant to meet. Charlotte again tamped down an urge, the urge to pout over the fact that she seemed to be the only single person in the whole circus that her cousin had introduced to her. She cast that thought aside and looked around the room curious. It was the first time she'd ever been to a place like this.

PixieCP
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:53 am

Keersti drove down the street, concerned with the odd sounds that her car was now making. She pulled over to the side of the road, hoping that if she turned off the engine for a moment it would get better. Of course she was wrong. Now, as she tried and tried, the car wouldn't start at all. After a few more minutes she picked up her cell phone to call her mom.

She didn't say much to help, simply that she would be there when she could, which normally meant hours, and for her to go inside somewhere so she wouldn't be stuck in a non-working car. Keersti followed her mothers instructions and walked to the nearest building.

Timidly she walked inside and realized that it was a club. She sighed. Not only did she not like crowds but she looked out of place. She wore a baggy t-shirt paired with jean shorts and sneakers. She made her way to a corner near the bar, just wanting to stay out of peoples way.

Her eyes scanned the crowd, looking at all of the other people, and her hand clutched her phone. She hoped her mother would hurry up and get here. She walked closer to the counter, figuring if she was going to be here for awhile she might as well get a drink. "Can I get a coke?" She said just loud enough for the guy working to hear.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Music on Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:58 am

Sarah sighed as she pulled out of the apartment complex with her fourteen-year-old brother in the passenger seat. "You know I'm only doing this because it's you, right?" Matt nodded and bounced up and down in the seat. Sarah laughed. "You really like this band, don't you?" He nodded again.

Her old green Chevy's gas light came on as they pulled onto the street, where Sarah cast a sideways glance at her younger brother. He was wearing a black t-shirt and skinny jeans. To her, he looked absolutely ridiculous. But apparently his friends liked his style. And since she wasn't his mother, she couldn't do anything about it.

Ah, if only her mother were still around. Then she would be going to the University of California. Matt would be able to afford even more black clothing. She could get a decent job in something she was actually good at. But as it was, Sarah had grown up under the single parentage of her mother, as her father had walked out after Simon, the youngest, was born. And then he'd gotten arrested for smuggling drugs. And then Mom had died of cancer. So Sarah was all alone, raising two children.

And, of course, taking them to concerts whenever it was cheap. Like tonight.

Sarah parked next to a black Audi, sighing again. This would be painful, seeing all the kids in this place. The Mad Hatter was a teen club, meaning that everyone else in there would be either young and carefree or the parent of someone young and carefree. She hadn't even enjoyed this sort of place when she was in high school. And now... she felt like an outcast. Like... a parent.

So she sat in the car for a couple of minutes after Matt had gone inside to find his other friends.

Music
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternal1999 on Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:28 am

"Can I get a coke?" said a girl.

Jason looked over to her, she looked close to about his age, and said "coming up".

He got a glass, and poured the coke into it.

He then gave the glass to her, she looked a little nervous.

She seemed like she wasnt used to going to clubs or big crowds, but in this case it was both.

"Hello my name is Jason, nice to see someone around my age here, haven't seen you here before, whats your name?"
Last edited by Eternal1999 on Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Eternal1999
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:09 am

Keersti took the drink and paid for it before answering his question, "Uh, my name's Keersti. And I don't normally go to places like this." The last part of her sentence was a bit quieter as she realized that if it wasn't already obvious that she didn't belong, it was now. She sat down in front of the counter, happy to be talking to some one. Even though she wasn't one who enjoyed meeting new people, it was taking her mind off the crowd. She tucked some of her hair behind her ear and took a drink of the coke.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pandalover on Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:14 am

Erin was sitting on the couch next to her sister Zoey. They were both being lazy when all of a sudden Erin's phone started buzzing.It was one of her friends inviting her and her sister to a concert tonight. They decided to go. Erin went to her room to get her cute new dress. She ran to the bathroom to shower.

Zoey saw the text her sister got so she went up to her room to get ready. She picked out a cute miniskirt and a tank top. She started doing her make-up and hair as she waited for her sister. Once Erin was done they got in Zoey's silver porche and went to the concert.

pandalover
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Music on Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:20 am

(Eternal1999, I'm confused. I thought your character's name was Jason... O_o)

Andrew stared around at the club, where there were already plenty of people. He didn't hang out in places like this very often, preferring to go to jazz bars and other places where he could make some musical connections, but now that he was here, he could see that there was certainly quite a variety of people in the crowd.

He looked at a table on the other side of the doorway. His eyes widened; standing with another guy who looked about her age was a girl wearing an orange strapless shirt and a green skirt. She carried a shoulderbag full of something flat. Her light brown hair glistened in the dim lighting of the room. So he walked over, narrowly missing a couple of younger boys that were running past him. "Hey, you look rather out of place. That makes two of us. Can I buy you something to drink?" he said, hoping that the guy in the blue buttondown shirt was her brother, not her boyfriend.

Music
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pandalover on Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:36 am

Erin and Zoey got to the club. It wasn't to packed but there were a lot of people. They found a table and sat down.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Erin walked up to the counter. "Excuse me can I get two waters please." She smiled at the concessions guy.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zoey looked around to see if any one they knew was here yet. She looked toward the stage and saw some of the band members setting up. Sense Zoey was into all the musical stuff she walked over and asked them if they needed help with anything.

pandalover
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Laken on Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:41 am

Milla nodded at her brother and then walked arm and arm with him into the club. “So, you are dancing behind the main singer of one of the bands and I am going to snap some photos right?” Her brother nodded causing a small smile to form on her lips. “Okay, good. I really hate kid clubs and I hope the band is any good.”
“They better be since I am dancing with them.” Kid Daniel.
“If there not I will make sure I draw the cartoonish style.” Their laughter ceased as the darkness took over them letting them know that they were now in the club. “Great, I just love dark, crowded places.” Sneered the girl as she found a lighted corner perfect to help with her drawing. Practiced eyes scanned the crowd for a good portrait. The cue for Daniel to leave for backstage.
Daniel found a guy who looked to be the lead singer of the band and gave a nod. “Hey man, I am one of the backup dancers.” Holding out his hand for a handshake his eyes met that of the guys a proud smile on his lips. This could be his break, this could be it. He had to make sure that he was better than the best, that he was better at being better. Daniel had to make it or risk getting a horrid reputation then break all chances of his dream.
Milla looked towards the bar and thought that would be the best she could get until the band began to play. Pulling out her bag along with tons of pencils, chalk, and other drawing utensils she kept her eyes on the bar but her hand moving.

Laken
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternal1999 on Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:44 am

"Uh, my name's Keersti. And I don't normally go to places like this."

"Well nice to meet you Keersti" he said.

"Well don't worry, this place is great once you give it a chance" he replied to the other thing she said.

Suddenly Jason saw his manager, Carl, coming in.

"Darn, hopefully he didn't notice me coming in late, I cant afford to get fired"

Carl then headed towards Jason, and said "Jason, where have you been?! you are twenty minutes late!"

Jason quickly came up with something but then decided to tell him the truth "I know I am late, I visited my mother at the hospital, and time just quickly went by, I apologize, it wont happen again."

"Hmm....I see, ok very well, since you are a very good and reliable worker I'll let wont give you a tardy, but in one condition, would you fix my car? the engine or the starter or whatever it is, is acting up, and earlier I was trying to fix it, but couldn't now I'm so tired of the car that I'm close to nine inches of a nail in shooting the club and going to a killing spree" he said with his twisted way of expression, but wouldn't doubt it if he would.

Jason was very knowledgeable with cars and since he let him pass, he agreed to help him, "Sure thing, after work I'll fix it good as new"

Jason then looked at the girl by herself drinking her coke, "He is a good guy once you get to know him but he sure can't fix a car to save his life. In a bit is going to be my break time, how about we hang out, and sit at one of these tables and enjoy the concert?"
Last edited by Eternal1999 on Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:56 am, edited 3 times in total.

Eternal1999
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tragedy Case on Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:48 am

Rowdy opened his eyes hesitantly, knowing it was afternoon but not quite wanting to wake up yet. He looked at the clock and sighed, sitting up. It was a while of sitting to wake up before he jerked to a standing position and hissed a swear; he had completely forgotten that his band Disiplyne Denied was playing at a club in only a short while. Rowdy grabbed a pair of skinny jeans and a black shirt that he had ripped the sleeves off before running to take a shower.

Ten minutes later, Rowdy was finishing the eye make up and his hair. He put a plain black bandana on and then his black and grey fedora on over that. He smirked at his reflection and walked out of the bathroom. "Has anyone seen my guitar?!" He listened to the abnormally quiet house, only hearing two of his brothers wrestling in the living room.
"Under my bed," he heard his twin brother yell.
Rowdy walked into his twin's bedroom and took the heavy guitar case out from under the bed. Grabbing his keys and a worn leather jacket from his room, he headed out the door.

An old Ford truck pulled into the parking place of the Mad Hatter club and Rowdy stepped out, grabbing his guitar and locking the doors. Who would want to steal the piece of scrape metal he called a car was beyond him but he wasn't about to risk it. He walked into the club, whistling a tune and heading toward the stage. Rowdy jumped up to the stage and turned for a minute to examin the place and people who were there before he walked to the backstage area.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

"Kylee, do you remember Brandon Havok?"
Kyle looked up at her sister. "Uh... that guy who used to live next door to us with his twin brother and all their insane siblings?" She only remember all the trouble the twin brothers got in before they moved.
"Yup. Well, his twin's band is playing at that club you like. I thought you might want to check them out."
Klye shrugged, "I was already going there tonight but thanks for the info." She grabbed her keys and pulled a black vest on over her rainbow tiger stripe shirt. "Thanks again, Miley." She skipped out the door, humming and dancing with her usual happiness. Since she didn't live too far from the club, she usually walked to it and often; thus making her well known by most of the people who worked there or went regularly.

Dancing into the club with a grin, Kylee looked around. She had never heard of the band but they sounded interesting; they had to be amusing since it was Brian Havok's band, as long as he hadn't grown up any since he was 12 year old. She sat down at a table, looking around and humming.

[[Ugh, Kylee's intro sucks... >_< Sorry.]]
She will chase you around for a while; but there’s going to come a day when she’s going to stop and she’s going to get over you. And, at that moment, you’re going to wish you had let her catch you...

T r a g e d y C a s e

Tragedy Case
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:02 am

Keersti's attention was caught by a man scolding John. She turned slightly to look at him. She sat up straighter when she heard him talk about fixing the car, perhaps she would get out of here sooner than she thought. She was about to talk to him about when he asked her to hang out.

She thought about it for a moment, not sure if she should or not, "Uh, yeah, sure." She said, her smile returning. She didn't bother asking who was playing since she probably wouldn't realize who they were anyway. Keersti was planning on talking to him about her car durring his break, hoping that he would be willing to help, although it looked like she would have to wait for him to fix the first car.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassie Vampire on Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:06 am

Jimmy and Zacky were standing waiting for Rowdy to show up.

When he walked into the club Jimmy ran over to him "Where were you?" He asked him.

Zacky walked over to them and looked at the both of them back to back.
Last edited by Cassie Vampire on Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cassie Vampire
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PixieCP on Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:08 am

The place was filling up and Charlotte decided that trying to push to the front as her manic cousin and her friends were doing wasn't high on her agenda. Instead, the brunette turned slowly, surveying the place with a practised eye. There was a place up the back with a few spare chairs stacked, one right way up and one upside down. If she stood on the bottom of the chair to get a better view, she didn't think anybody would complain. It might be a good idea to get a drink first though, sweeten the staff. Besides, if anybody got annoyed she could apologise and move. She made her way to the bar as she fished in her pockets, coming up with enough money to pay for a coke. She didn't drink as a rule unless she had food with it, she was a terrible lightweight and one glass of wine was her lot.

"Coke please," she asked the person behind it, a rather wooly looking young man with his hair so long. He distractedly made the transaction, and Charlotte had a sneaking suspicion the girl sitting there had something to do with it. She looked as awkward as Charlotte felt though a lifetime of semi important social functions had taught her how to hide discomfort. She politely thanked him and took her drink back to the spot she'd decided to claim. Carefully balancing on the chairs, she leaned back against the wall and sipped her coke, slipping her eyes over the crowd. They made her feel sadly old, quite a few looked to be in the 13 to 15 age bracket though there were quite a few closer to her age. Charlotte marked a fantastically dressed girl sitting in a lit corner, drawing away. Artist. She saw Taylor looking around before spotting Charlotte. The fifteen year old waved and Charlotte twiddled her fingers in return, smiling at her to let her know she was alright. Then she looked at the stage. Couple of people sticking stuff in places. She had no knowledge of musical instuments beyond the classical violin and piano. And there was a guy on stage... Charlotte's eyes reflexively looked away and then back at him, before daring to take a closer look she attempted to disguise with another, long sip of her coke. He had fine features, and his eyes. She wanted makeup like that. He was also rather buffed. Whoever he was, he also looked slightly dangerous. Ripped shirt, arms covered in tattoos. He couldn't be too much older than her, how'd he get so tattooed so young? What was the legal age for tattooing in the states again?

"You're being stupid Charlotte," she told herself. Only two people called her Charlotte regularly. Her mother and herself when she tried to chastise herself.

PixieCP
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!