Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

«Ł•ợ•v•ề м•ề Ŧ•ŗ•ü•ề» (All Welcome)

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.
Alley stared at Davis through the eyes of her doll form. He had grown so much since when they fisrt became doll and owner. Over the last year or so she had become human every night and had come to hate being a toy. "Davis," she said "When will the moon come out?" Alley would never tell Davis but the reason she loved being human was him. As a human he actually looked at her as a person, not a toy. Alley loved Davis, and worried that while she wasn't around he would go off ,fall in love, and leave her all alone. I don't want to lose you she thought waiting for him to reply.
Dream.Live.Dance.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sh3lbyinWonderland
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Carter looked down to what Cloud was doing. Laughing she reached over scooping him and her text book up setting them both on her bed. "I want him to see you," she said sitting Cloud up "then maybe he will leave me alone." Carter learned long ago that Cloud was hard-headed and it took alot to get him to agree to anything once his set his mind on something. Looking down at her history book she cocked her head then looked to Cloud "Why did you need this?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sh3lbyinWonderland
Member for 14 years

Davis looked at Alley and smiled, "Only an hour or so." He lightly rubbed the head of the doll. He never knew who the person was that gave him Alley, but he had always been with her ever since. He would take her to school with him when he was younger, but as years passed people started to stare. The first time she turned into a human they were both small kids and were just play friends, but its hard to be like that when your older and into different things. "So, what do you want to do tonight?"

You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

Dex
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Cloud flipped the front cover open, and silently flipped the pages. "Well," he said, still flipping the pages, "I feel like learning today, and then tomorrow while you're on your date, maybe I can find out why people name their childs ridicolous names like Trever. Besides, how is that even pronounced? Tr-e-veer? Tre-vhur? I don't know..." he finished, and the small bear shook slightly with mirth. "No, really I just feel like learning again today." He said, deciding on a page and chapter, then set out to reading. He normally did read from her text-books or novels, which is how he had originally learned to talk. When he first became a Human, he had read while he was talking to her, attempting to learn the words, he had succeeded. He looked up at Carter for a second and commenced into a fit of giggles, falling back onto the bed and laughing. "Did you know there was some guy named William Taft? And he was as fat as your room?" His small sown lips pulled back into a would-be smile.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." -~-~-~- Edgar Allan Poe.

Orith Nar
Member for 15 years

Alley smiled to herself as Davis rubbed the top of her head. Thinking back to when he was younger things were so much eaiser. He didn't care when people said things about him talking to her, he only needed Alley. Even when he slept he would want Alley with him, byt things changed, he grew up. Now he seemed to distant from her. He made her fell like she was still a child and this worried her. I'm not real Davis, she thought atleast not for another two hours. Hearing his question Alley debated for a moment then answered "Can we watch Pinocchio, like when you were younger?"

Sh3lbyinWonderland
Member for 14 years

Carter finally got herself to stop her fit of giggles hearing what Cloud had said. Sitting up she wrinkled her nose saying "Why would anyone want to be that big?" Shaking her head she then laughed again "He was the sixteenth president, Cloud." Carter knew Cloud loved to learn, he said it made him feel more human to know about her world.Carter watched as Cloud turned each page with his stuffed arms and felt a twing of guilt. She wished he would stay a toy forever, atleast that way he would have to stay with her always. As a human he could leave her.

Sh3lbyinWonderland
Member for 14 years

Davis smiled and picked his pencil back up. "Of course we can." He looked outside the window as the sun was setting, and closed his text book. He picked up Alley and walked down stairs to the living room. Davis looked around a bit, his dad was still not home, though it wasn't a surprise as he rarely did come home. He walked into the living room holding Alley and sat her on the couch as he fumbled around in the closet looking for the movie. "Here we go." He lifted the tape out of an old box, having to blow the dust off of it. Davis walked over to the TV and popped the movie in, waiting silently for Alley to change and the movie to start.

Dex
Member for 15 years

Cloud sighed softly and closed the text-book, and turned to the window, almost sun-down already, wow they had stayed up late, and went to sleep early in the morning. He turned to Carter. "Hey, can we just hang out in here 'till the sun sets? It will set soon..." The bear said, and climbed onto the pillow, and hugged Carter's head with a large smile ripping at the side of the little teddy bear's sown lips. The muzzle of the bear snuggled against Carter's face, and the arms and legs attempted to wrap themselves around her, but succeeded in only kicking her in the face. "Heh...Sorry!" The bear exclaimed, falling off the pillow and slipping onto the matress, next to her stomach. He loved Carter as a friend, and as more than a friend, and wondered constantly if her not loving him back as more than just her doll was the reason Cloud wasn't completely Human yet, it was enough to make him think for hours, normally when she was at school. It also made him wonder if he was meant to be Human at all, he doubted that, but hoped he was.

Orith Nar
Member for 15 years

Alley watched silently as Davis fumbled with the tap and laughed as he blew the dust off. Looking to the window she watches as the last bit of light faded and the room went dark. Stretching out her arms she looked up at Davis and smiled "Look Davis," she said "it's time." Looking back to the screen she watched as Gepetto prayed for his doll be made into a real boy and wondered if Davis wanted the same. "I am real." She whispered suddenly, although she wasn't sure why, but she looked at Davis anyway like she expected a reply.

Sh3lbyinWonderland
Member for 14 years

****************************************************************&*************************************************************************
Last edited by Sh3lbyinWonderland on Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sh3lbyinWonderland
Member for 14 years

Carter laughed as Cloud fell in his attempts to hug her. Scooping him up she held him to her. "Of course we can Cloud," she said "We can even go out tonight!" Some nights she and Cloud would crawl our Carters window and just be together. They alomost got caught once though when Cloud had punched on of her friends from school in the face when he graved Carters butt as a joke. The cops had chased them as far as the park and they had to hide out in a tree. Carter giggled at the memory gaining an odd look from a now human Cloud.

Sh3lbyinWonderland
Member for 14 years

Cloud smiled widely, as he transformed. "We will?" He asked, jumping out of the bed. "OK...Where to? We can always go hang out with your friends again, and you can say I'm your boyfriend, like last time. It was funny when they started flirting with me, then you said we were dating and they stopped almost immediately." He said, laughing slightly, then seeing her giggle, he cocked his head. "What'd I say?" He asked, and opened the window slowly, he looked out of it and began to crawl out, he was down on the ground in seconds, grinning up at her. "Jump! I'll catch you!" He called up, his arms spreading out now, ready to catch her. He had done that once before, the night they had snuck out and he had punched some guy who had grabbed her butt. They had been chased by the cops for hours before they lost them and returned to Carter's house.

Orith Nar
Member for 15 years

Davis sat down beside Alley and rested his arm on the couch, looking at the terrible VHS quality and laughing to himself. 'I should really buy this on DVD'. The movie started and Davis watched the beginning credits roll, Gepetto and Pinocchio came into view on the screen. Davis suddenly heard a faint sound come from Alley, but he could make out what she said. "I am Real."
Davis looked at Alley for a moment, not really sure what to say. He wrapped his arm around her and held her close to him as the movie continued. 'Maybe watching this wasn't such a good idea,' he thought to himself. He didn't know exactly what Alley was, but to him she was real and that's all that mattered, at least that's what he thought. He looked down at her and smiled, "You are real."

Dex
Member for 15 years

Alley blushed as Davis held her and shook her head. He doesn't understand. Looking back at the TV she found herself smiling as Pinocchio exclaimed "I am a real boy!" She was Davis' Pinocchio, only when morning came she would once again be the doll that Davis would leave behind. Alley knew it wasn't his fault, she was made for Davis, but he wasn't born for her. He could walk away at any time leaving his toy behind and he would be okay. Standing up Alley sunddely said "You better find me another owner if you do!" Realizing what she had said she covered her mouth, she had hurt him.

Sh3lbyinWonderland
Member for 14 years

Carter placed her feet outside the window then leaned forward letting go smiling when Cloud caught her. Once he sat her down she took his hand and they slowly made their way towards the street. "Trever will be with them tonight." Carter said responding to what Cloud had said before "We don't need you hitting anyone else." Carter tried to think of a place they could go when a thought popped in her head. "School! You said you wanted to see it, so lets go!"

Sh3lbyinWonderland
Member for 14 years

Syn heard her mother call her and knew she was in for trouble just by the tone of her voice.
"just a minute!" she called then jumped off her bed and ran to her door.
before she left she turned to Aidan and whispered
"ill be right back, stay here"
Syn dashed down the stairs and right into her mother.
"oh! im sorry!" she hastily apologized looking down.
"WHY aren't these dishes done??" her mother shrieked.
"because you wanted to take a shower...and the water...." she trailed off and looked down.
Her mother grabbed her chin and yanked her face up. Syn felt tears form in her eyes again.
"you going to cry again baby, go snuggle up to that piece of sh!t toy??" her mother asked, that made syn mad.
"he's been there more than you have" she muttered
"WHAT was that?!?" her mother snarled
Syn looked her mother in the eyes and said "are you getting to old to hear me? I SAID he has been there more than you have!"
Syn knew the blow was coming before it hit but she didn't flinch or cover her face she took it full on. it sent her staggering back a few feet but she stayed in the general area of on her feet. she glared at her mother, rage fueling her words as she hissed "is that all you've got old woman?" Her mother looked taken aback. she stared for a few minutes before saying. "get out of my sight you worthless puke"
Syn slowly turned and walked back up the stairs....

Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Aiden let out a small purr listening to the sound of flesh making contact with his master's face. He had heard this all before and knew that nothing would stop Syn's mother from doing what she did. A small tear started to build up in the pplastic eye around the black stuffed cat. Before Syn had arrived, the feeling of sorrow eveloped the entire being of the animal and soon his body streched and what was once fabric was now flawless pale skin. His old dark black look lightened into an almost ghostly appearnce. The tear the had started now fell slowly down the cold cheek.

urowen
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Syn walked through her door and closed it gently. she wiped the stinging tears away from her eyes before turning and facing Aiden with a tired smile.
"hello....how are you?" she asked
She then proceeded to walk over to the edge of the bed and sit, while smiling and waiting for his responce, but then she noticed the tear sliding down his cheek.
"whats wrong?" she asked concerned as she wiped the tear away with her thumb gently.

Last edited by emotionless on Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Aiden pulled on a smile as he rubbed the tear from his face. "Syn, you know I don't like it when you are hurt." His deep melodic voice flowed out of his human mouth. "What was she mad at this time?" He asked, not knwing what more to say about all this. "You know as well as I do you can't leave, not until you are ready."

urowen
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Syn put on her signature grin and rolled her eyes like it was no big deal, because when she was with him...it didn't seem all that bad....
"me? leave? perish the thought!" she said
"and besides, it didn't hurt....she barely hit me...i deserved it anyways....." She said looking away
"so...what do you want to do? i was thinking about sneaking out....maybe go to the park?" she asked hopefully.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!