Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

«Ł•ợ•v•ề м•ề Ŧ•ŗ•ü•ề» (All Welcome)

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.
Story Line: Image

As children we all had our one dear toy. The one we tell everything to. The one we never went anywhere without. Our first true friend. It never abandoned us, never turned us away, only wanting to love us and serve us; only to have us grow up and forget them. This is why a special group of toys where made, not only to love and grow with the child, but to be the childs soulmate. As the child reaches his/hers teenage years their beloved toy will change and become human (only at night), but there is a catch, if a toy is turned down or left by it's child-the toy will become evil and slowley die.

Profile:Human
In my head I hear(your s/n):
My mother named me(OCC name):
I have blown out_candles:
My doll is(femal or male):
Personality:
Bio:
picture:

Accepted:
In my head I hear(your s/n):Sh3lbyinwonderland
My mother named me(OCC name):Carter(Taken)
I have blown out_candles:16
My doll is(femal or male):male
Personality:Carter is very timid and shy in compared to her doll. She is terrified of the dark and thunder, but loves the rain. She cares for her doll deeply and deals with his bad temper. She doesn't care people look at her odd for carrying a doll around, he is her best friend!
Bio:Carter lost her mother at six years old and was sent to live with her grandmother. Her mother had giving her the doll telling her he would always love her and keep her safe. Even as she grew Carter kept the doll at her side, much to her grandmothers disapproval, and continued to talk to him. Nobody but Carter knows her doll is actually alive and turn human each night.
picture:Image

In my head I hear: ~*~EmoNeko~*~
My mother named me: Rem Vallentine
I have blown out_candles: 16
My doll is: male
Personality: Rem is a very outgoing person. Since she used to get picked on as a child, she has become mean to those who she doesn't know. Most people would/could label her as a bully. Once you get passed that, Rem is a very sweet, caring, and protective person.
Even though Rem is a hardcore girl, she is truly a girl. She loves to be cared for. She loves to have guys treat her like she is a girl, and to be loved.
Bio: Rem was born to a mother who was a drug addict, who was at work most the time. When Rem turned five, her father through her a huge party. It was the happiest day of her life. She got so many gifts, but the best one of all was a doll from her father. The doll was cherished, as she took it everywhere. She continued this all the way into her teen years, when she moved with her father. He was honesty surprised to see she still had the bear, but was also happy. He knew the secret.

Profile:Human
In my head I hear(your s/n): Emotionless
My mother named me(OCC name): Synister Pietro9 (Taken)
I have blown out_candles: 17
My doll is(female or male): Male
Personality: Synister is rebellious and loves to fight, though she can be quiet and distant at times becasue of past experiences. she will always take up a challenge and loves to win though when she loses she always does so with dignity.
Bio: Synister has a rough past, and the only thing that held her together was her toy. when her parents fought or her mother hit her she always turned to her friend. Syn was forced to grow up faster and learned to be tough a lot quicker than most kids.

In my head I hear(your s/n): Saken(taken)
My mother named me(OCC name): Kiriel
I have blown out_candles: 17
My doll is(femal or male): (Or Human, depending on who you assign me too) Female.
Personality: flirtasious but serious, this male/doll has eyes for only one person in his heart. Otherwise, he seems like an overbearing, womanizing asshole.
Bio: Er, really?
picture:Image

Profile: Doll
In my head I hear:
My owner named me:
I was made __ years ago(age):
My human is(male female):
Personality:
Bio:
Picture(doll)
Pictuer(human):

Accepted Doll
In my head I hear: Orith Nar
My owner named me: Cloud, or Cloud Strife after a game.(Taken)
I was made __ years ago(age): Seventeen
My human is(male female): Female
Personality: ((Can this come out in the Roleplay?))
Bio: And this?
Picture(doll form): Image
Picture:Image

In my head I hear: Sh3lbyinWonder
My owner named me: Alley(Taken)
I was made __ years ago(age): Seventeen, a year older than my little owner!
My human is(male female): male
Personality: Shy and timid. Loves her owner more then anything. She is very soft spoken and hates fighting. She loves to cuddle up to her owner when he sleeps at night.She is afraid her owner will want another girl and throw her away one day.
Bio:Only remebers being with he rowner.
Picture(doll form):Image
Picture human):Image

In my head I hear: urowen
My owner named me: Aiden(Taken)
I was made __ years ago(age): 20
My human is(male female): Female
Personality: Silent, warm hearted and caring. ALthough he doesn't speak much, Aiden care about everyone elses feelings. It takes a lot to get on his bad side, but one of the easiest ways to do that is hurt someone he cares about. He likes to listen to other's problems and gives his advice freely to anyone who listens.
Bio: (can you give me an idea of what you want here? It seems I am stuck as to what kind of Bio a Doll would have,)

In my head I hear: Nyghtfang
My owner named me: Blake
I was made __ years ago(age): 17
My human is: female
Personality: Blake is strange and outgoing. He can be very understanding and loves to protect those he cares about. He isn’t generally angered easily, but he knows how to take care of most minor problems.
Bio: (Um… Not sure what to put here)
Picture(doll):Image
Picture(human):Image

In my head I hear: Kaoru_chan(Taken)
My owner named me: Chi
I was made __ years ago(age): 15
My human is(male female): male
Personality: She is very quiet and attentive. But if she got a hold of candy, she gets hyper to the point, that she's almost bouncing off the walls.
Bio: Chi watched her owner with care. Listening to his problems and taking them to her heart as if they were her own. She tried as hard as she could to show her intrest by giving some sort of reaction through her eyes, but it failed.
picture(doll):Image
picture(human):Image

Rules:
*Must be literate
*Post atleast 5 lines
*Use image when you post
*Respect every one
*PM me with your profile and whose doll/human you want to be
*Do not cyber

Last edited by Sh3lbyinWonderland on Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:04 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sh3lbyinWonderland
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Carter threw herself on her bed with an offh. Today had been horrible! First a stupid football player kept asking her to the dance Friday, then she tripped and got mud all over her new outfit, and now her grandmother was yelling at her about that damned doll. Carter looked over where Cloud sat on her dresser. She had gotten Cloud over ten years ago and loved him deeply. He was her best friend. Her grandmother just didn't understand, you see Cloud could talk. Standing up Carter walked over to her dresser and leaned her head againt it "Cloud, I wish I could bring you to school with me." She whispered to him "I get so lonely without you there". Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sh3lbyinWonderland
Member for 14 years

http://i352.photobucket.com/albums/r328 ... /cloud.jpg

Cloud smiled as he looked at Carter, who was in the same room as he was. They were both in Carter's bedroom, and the sun had just set, meaning Cloud had just transformed. "I long to see the sun, Carter." He said, gazing out of the window, his hand on the window-sill. All he saw was his reflection staring at him through the dark glass, his forest green, pine needle eyes staring back into him. His thin lips at the same height and level as his lips. His defined nose, strong jaw, masculine, yet feminine features all staring back at him, like a constant reminder that he was meant to be Human, yet couldn't until his love for Carter was returned. "I long to go to school with you...See these people you call teachers. I long to eat what you called food, and see the sun rise and set without being racked by the pain of transforming. Carter...I hate this. Why can't I be Human?" He asked, crossing the room with three quick, long, and powerful strides and sitting down on her bed next to her. He lay down, staring at the cieling, his right leg not on the bed, because of how he had landed when he layed down, attempting to give Carter a respectful distance.

Last edited by Orith Nar on Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." -~-~-~- Edgar Allan Poe.

Orith Nar
Member for 15 years

Synister lay on her bed her her eyes wet with tears again. She could still feel the stinging pain of her mother's hand across her jaw. it would bruise and she would have to cover it up again. she didn't want any one seeing it....especially her best friend who sat on her shelf across the room. She was embarrassed she still couldn't bring herself to defend herself. she sighed becasue she saw the sun going down. she dashed to her bathroom and lightly applied the cover up then went and grabbed Aiden and went back to her bed and set him down.
"one of these days im going to leave and NEVER come back..." she said as tears began to run down her face again. she angrily wiped them away with her palm. She heard her parents going at it again so she turned on her stereo and Evanescence's Im Broken came on. it was her favorite song and it usually always helped her calm down. she went and sat at the end of the bed wrapping her arms around her legs she closed her eyes and sang the lyrics of the song.

EDITED

Last edited by emotionless on Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Carter scrunched her face making the cutest sound looking at Cloud like he had grown a third head. "Well if it's school food you want to eat," she said in her most serious voice "then I would be more then happy to bring it to you. It shouldn't go bad, i'm sure most of it already has." Glancing down where Cloud layed Carter reached down and lightly touched his face. "Tomorrow is saterday, I could carry you outside with me tomorrow," she said staring out the window "we could go to teh park!" Jerking her gaz eback to Cloud Carter wrinkled her noise trying to make him laugh "now how about I go make you some icecream? And by you I mean me!"

Sh3lbyinWonderland
Member for 14 years

Cloud smiled at her futile attempt to cheer him up. He truly did hate being what he was, and he doubted he would ever be Human, ever. "Ice cream sounds good." He admitted with a smirk, and stood up. "But...It's not the same if you just take me outside when I'm a doll. I want to feel the sun beating down on my skin, and I want to feel the touch of a mid-day heat-blast. I..." He faltered and returned his spot at the window. "Chocolate, please." He added, referring to the ice cream. Will I ever be Human? Am I meant to even be here? I'm a freak, not meant to be on Earth. A Imagemistake, a rotten fruit of Mankind's destructive and warping nature. Will she...Ever love me back? He turned to her. "Why does your grandmother hate me?" He asked bluntly. Even in his doll form, he could hear Carter and her grandmother's fights, about "that damned doll", as Carter's grandmother always called Cloud.

Orith Nar
Member for 15 years

Carter froze in place when she heard Clouds question. She knew why her grandmother hated her having Cloud, but should she tell him. "Wait here." Running down staris Carter graved the tub of icecram, two spoons, whipcream, and Clouds favorite movie fom the front room. Once back in her room she sat everything down and turned to Cloud. "She doesn't hate you Cloud, she can't." Carter started to explain, "To her you are just a toy, one that I should have long ago out-grown." Sitting down Carter help out a spoon to Cloud "She wants me to have real friends, but you are real to me." Carter thought about telling Cloud tha her grandmother had fixed her up on a date but decided not to. It would make him mad, and Cloud mad was scary.

Sh3lbyinWonderland
Member for 14 years

Cloud smiled at her and slowly nodded his head, taking the spoon. He noticed the movie in her hand, and his face brightened just a bit. "I Am Legend, ahww. You remembered my favorite movie...A sad movie, but, my favorite." He smirked and took the movie, looking over the front of it, like he always did. The zombies, or Dark Seekers as they are called in the movie, reminded him of himself. He couldn't be in the sun. Although, he really couldn't be Human at day-time at all. He loved watching this movie and had watched it maybe over a hundred times now. He smiled at Carter. "Thanks. But, I can tell you're not telling me something." He stated. He could tell when she was refraining from telling him something, and he really did not like it whenever he wasn't informed of something. She had told him everything since before he had even become Human, and now that he had, she didn't tell him as much...She seemed to be slightly afraid of him, afraid she would anger him. He didn't blame her. He had once almost blew his cover to her grandmother in one of his blind rages, by punching out the window, he had had to jump out of the window and run, and come back later whenever her grandmother was gone, he believed Carter had told her than a boy had been throwing rocks at the window, and accidentally threw one too hard and it had broken the window, that seemed to satisfy her grandmother for the moment, and she had left. Cloud had gone back inside, and apologized to Carter. His mind whipped itself away from the memory and focused on the present time.

Orith Nar
Member for 15 years

*******************************************************************************************************************************************
Last edited by Sh3lbyinWonderland on Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sh3lbyinWonderland
Member for 14 years

Carter began to chew on her bottom lip and pulled her knees to her chest. Looking at Cloud she held out her hand silently asking him to take it. She loved Cloud, his anger and all, but she needed him calm. "Cloud I will tell you," she started to say when suddenly she heard her grandmother walking up the stairs. Shooting uo she pushed Cloud toward her closet and shut the door just as her grandmother walked in. "Carter, what was all the talking?" Carter smiled softly at her gandmother and pointed to the movie sitting on her tv. "I was watching a movie, but it scared me Granny, so I turned it off." Her grandmother just smiled and walked over kissing her head. "Trever called awhile ago, he said he will be here at noon sunday and for you to dress cute." Carter smiled and nodded but in her head she was screaming Cloud is going to kill me. Once her grandmother left she locked the door then went to her closet. opening it she was met with a very angry Cloud.

Sh3lbyinWonderland
Member for 14 years

Cloud's pine eyes burned with a fiery rage. "Trever, huh?" He said, simply, his tone dangerously calm. He hated that, he had just found out what she was hiding from him was a guy. Didn't she like him at all? She has to have some kind of feelings for me...No, you're just her stupid doll. She doesn't like you, love you. The first thought was a timid whisper of his love in his mind, the second an angry shout of his hate. He turned to her, a tear brimming in his right eye. "Why?" He asked simply, and sat on the bed, his gaze meeting the ice cream. He felt sick suddenly. "I don't want any ice cream...I'm...I'm going to sleep." He said, and his gaze searched the room until it met the closet. He walked into the closet and, locking it from the inside, curled up in a ball in the center of the small walk-in closet, sobs silently racking his muscled body. He knew she would find the wet carpet in the morning, from where his tears met the carpet. "I...I loved her." He whispered beneath the sobs.

Orith Nar
Member for 15 years

Carter was shocked when Cloud just walked away from her. Staring at the clostet door Carter was lost for words. Bringing the icecream down stairs Carter was deep in thought. I wish he would listen to me. I never wanted to hurt him. Carter thought back to the first time a boy had ever kissed her, Cloud had broken her window in his anger and left her to cover for him. Suddenly the house shook a thunder sounded outside. Wasting no time Carter jetted up the stairs, locking her door, and dove under her covers. Peeking out she looked to the closet door. "Cloud," she called out "Can you lay in bed with me tonight?" Carter was terrified of thunder. When she was small she would curl around Cloud clutching him to her chest and talk to him to drown out the sound. Now Cloud could hold her.

Sh3lbyinWonderland
Member for 14 years

He shook his head when he heard the thunder, and had the urge to get out of the closet and hold her. He knew how afraid of lightning and thunder she was, but he was afraid he would hurt her right now. He shook his head again, dissapointed in himself. As he stood up, he wiped his eyes, attempting to hide the tears, but knew his eyes would still be red, and she would be able to tell he had been crying. He unlocked the closet door with a small click! and walked back into her room. His head turned to where she was tucked under the covers, and he got onto the bed and crawled under the covers with her. "Yes. I will, Carter." He said, and wrapped his arms around her protectively. When he did this, he felt like her boyfriend, as if he was protecting her from other men who would steal her away, he wished he could be more than just her doll, just her friend. He kissed her forehead, smiling into the kiss. "Hey, it's going to be alright, just ignore the thunder." He whispered, holding her head to his chest gently with his right hand. His left hand wrapped around her waist and stomach.

Orith Nar
Member for 15 years

Carter pushed herself closer to Cloud nodding her head. Glancing at her wondow she saw the sky light up with a loud thundering boom following. Turing around she faced Cloud playing with the coller of his shirt. "Trever is the quarter back at my school," she started although she didn't know why "He was the boy who got my first kiss, but I do not like him anymore Cloud!" she said silently begging him to believe her. "Granny said if I didn't have a date with somebody real she would give you away. I don't want to lose you Cloud, so please don't be mad!" Carter buried her face into Clouds chest and waited for his reply.

Sh3lbyinWonderland
Member for 14 years

Cloud sighed as she explained who Trever was. "Carter..." He said, gently playing with a strand of her hair with his finger, looping the finger in an out of her curled strand. "I forgive you...I'm sorry." He said, now looking into her eyes. "I'm not mad, Carter, I just sometimes think if you find a boyfriend, or fall in love...You may forget about me...Don't give me away, Carter, please don't let your grandmother do that I...I..." He faltered and then continued to just stare into her eyes for a couple of minutes, as if he was trying to figure out what to say, what to do, how to confess to her before continuing. "I love you." He said, another tear brimming into his eye. He never thought he'd have the guts to tell her how he felt about her, but he just wondered how in the world she would react. He had thought that he was just a doll to her, something that she could confess her fears and thoughts to, then the day he had become a Human, he remembered she had been holding him after a terrible day at school, she had been metophorically stepped on, kicked aside, and thrown away, and he just suddenly transformed in her arms. He remembered her backing away, fear in her beautiful eyes. Cloud had moved around, and, with his new-found legs and body, had embraced Carter in a loving hug, she replied to the hug, and they had talked a lot that night, she had been grateful her friend was real, alive, Human if only at night.

Orith Nar
Member for 15 years

Carter looked at her clock[4:57 AM][/i] the sun would rise soon. The strom had passed and the only sounds in the room was her breathing and Clouds heart beat in her ear. Cloud had told her he loved her but hoe she wasn't sure. of course she loved Cloud as a brother or friend, but was she in love Carter didn't know. "You are going to be a doll soon." Carter whispered to Cloud not looking up. She knew nomatter what she could never give him up, she needed him to much.

Sh3lbyinWonderland
Member for 14 years

Cloud felt a pain in his arm, and softly kissed her cheek before his entire body shivered in pain. Within seconds his body had turned into a body of a small teddy bear, and the teddy bear lay squished against Carter's chest. The bear grew silent, as it silently contemplated it's day, and what it would do today with Carter. A voice not much more than a ragged whisper escaped from the sown lips of the brown bear. "Take me outside today, please Carter?" The voice said, and Cloud's small limbs moved ever so slightly. He couldn't move on his own, and needed for Carter to pick him up. "Have fun on your date, Carter...Just not too much fun." The ragged voice said again, the head of the small teddy bear still propped against the pillows next to Carter's head. Cloud hated the restrictions of his bear form, and ever since he had found his first taste of Humanity, he had loved using his Human limbs, to the point where he wished he could be Human all the time, day and night, but after a while it was enhanced by Carter's tales of being alive and outside during the day, the heat of the sun on her skin, it made Cloud long for that feeling, to be outside during the day, to feel the sun on his skin when the sun was at it's peak...

Orith Nar
Member for 15 years

Carter yawned and nodded her head. She had stayed up all night with CLoud and now wanted to sleep. Pulling CLoud closer to she she smiled "I'll take you out don't worry Cloud," she mumbled slowly drifting off. Whenever she held Cloud like this she though back to when she was younger, so eager to please him in everyway possible. "and you are coming with me on my date." Carter slured out before sleep finally took her.

Sh3lbyinWonderland
Member for 14 years

Cloud's small head shook angrily. "I won't go with you." Said the small bear. "What will he say when you bring a teddy bear?" Asked the small brown teddy bear. The teddy bear attempted to stand shakily, but failed and collapsed onto the pillow in a heap. "I hate this form." The bear mumbled, and the small limbs slowly moved the torso towards the edge of the bed, and the bear fell off, falling to the ground. "Damn!" The bear exclaimed, before attempting to stand again, failing with another curse. "Carter, can you help?" The bear called out, it's small head shaking in disgust at himself. The bear slowly, but surely, crawled towards Carter's book bag which was abandoned on the ground. His head popped inside of the bag, and the small paws attempted to grip at a history book, the book budged ever so slightly, but wouldn't lift.

Orith Nar
Member for 15 years

Davis entered his house and looked around for a minute to see if his dad was home. Much to his expectations, he wasn't. He walked down the hall of the apartment and into his bedroom and threw his book bag on the bed as he did a face plant on the mattress. He had slept through most of his classes and planned on sleeping for most of the day that still remained. Knowing that wasn't a possible feat he sat up and worked on his homework, hoping to get it out of the way. While sitting there tapping his pencil he looked over to the small cat doll on his dresser and smiled. He got up and walked over to it picking it up and placing it on the table beside him.

You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

Dex
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!