Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Amidst The Demon Offering

Amidst The Demon Offering

a part of “Amidst The Demon Offering”, a fictional universe by Annalysa Jones.

Play With Fire & You Are Likely To Get Burned

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Amidst The Demon Offering”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Amidst The Demon Offering

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:18 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Amidst The Demon Offering"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"When you piss me off, I kick a baby. So please...for the children...."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Amidst The Demon Offering

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby missclickBOOM on Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:20 pm

May I please reserve demon 2?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

missclickBOOM
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:21 pm

of course, i will reserve you the spot! :D

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dimentio on Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:35 pm

I want Lucifer!!!!!!!!!!
"Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect-but I don't aim to be, but, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
"You gotta love what you do, && believe in what you do. && if somebody doesn't agree, then FUCK THEM♥

Dimentio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:44 pm

you shall be Lucifer then!!! :D

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dimentio on Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:45 pm

Hey what is 'Build' on the profile?

Dimentio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:48 pm

like body type. EX: swimmers built with slight muscular features blah blah blah. lol. for Lucifer you could put "depends on form" if you wish, since he can shape shift, or you can put down for what form he takes the most. ^^

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aesir on Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:33 pm

I quite like this idea and setup. I used to be afraid of Ouija boards when I was a kid, thanks to some creepy experiences I had while toying with them. I'm going to submit a character sheet for the human male role. I've got a few interesting ideas already developing for him, so hopefully you'll like what I write!

aesir
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:06 pm

I'll be looking forward to checking it out. And thank you, the idea just came to my mind and i knew i just had to turn it into a RPlay. I'm quite fearful of Ouija boards because of what happened when my friend was using one about two years ago, i won't even touch them when i walk into a store that has one.

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aesir on Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:02 am

There, submitted. I put some good detail into it, I hope. It's also the first one I've filled out for this site and the setup is a little... confusing. So please let me know if I did something wrong and if I need to change it!
The character is also not set in stone, of course, so if you have any constructive ideas or things to add (since we'll be playing the humans together!) do share~
Hope you like.

aesir
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:15 am

ooh~ love the character. Hmmm, the only thing i can think of is we should figure out why they went together to the cabin. (i think i already said in the intro that they are going to the cabin to get away from everything basically) I had it set in mind that they had gone in the same vehicle, and i'll edit my charii a little once we figure it out. but yeah~ that's all i can think of.

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aesir on Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:21 am

Thanks! Yeah, I was assuming they'd met before they headed up to the cabin as well.
Perhaps they met at the funeral? If Lulu went to the same school as the two of them, Kitch would be pretty recognizable to her. If not, she seems like the empathetic sort, perhaps she saw Mason alone, clearly upset, and not family, and she went to talk to him.
How did they get to hear about the cabin? Is it a public place, or rented out on a weekly basis, or...? I suppose it doesn't matter explicitly, but just curious.

aesir
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:32 am

yeah she went to the same school as them, so he probably saw her at school before, considering she had been dating Jesse for two months and they had like said a few things to each other when like all three of them were doing something together but they never really talked until the funeral. And i was thinking like she Lulu had heard of the cabin because of the legends of Lucifer dwelling there when he came to visit Earth and nobody goes there so she figured it would be empty and yeah. ^^

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aesir on Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:54 am

Makes sense, all of it~ What about Max? Shall we include him, or leave him at home? I don't mind if he becomes something of a tag-along NPC that anyone can include in their posts. Besides, I think it might be kinda cute if one of the demons got along with him when no one else was around, heheh.

I'm excited to get started! I hope we find our last demon, soon :)

aesir
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:01 am

we can't leave a doggie home alone, we gotta have him as a NPC. fufufu, in th picture, Max looks like a giant fox. though its probably just me that thinks that. fufufu, that would be cute.

And i think i start it tonight. Because, i'm going to assume, that someone will take up the last demon soon. And both the demons get released at the same tome, but they don't both have to make their presence known at the same time. So yeah.

Fufufu, almost everytime i click on this RPlay the add for the love Ouija Board add thing keeps popping up. xD

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aesir on Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:04 am

So I moved things along a little. If you had plans, sorry! I don't mind retconning it :P But I just wanted to let the other two join in, if they were waiting heh. Also I figured the demon would try to break free the first chance it got.

aesir
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:54 am

hahah, i was actually going to end their little session in my turn. So it's fine. :P And yeah, i figured the demon would just be like "i'm getting the fuck outta dodge," and book it out of their. So it's all good. fufufu.

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aesir on Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:45 pm

So I started to re-read the posts 'cause I've really liked this RP so far. And in your first post you say three days had passed since they'd been there. Then, in my posts starting from right after that until recently, for some reason that mystically turned into "four days" in my crazy brain. wth? Way to read, aesir.
I know it doesn't matter much, but I'm anal about small details, so I figured I'd complain about it a little :P *bonks self on head*

aesir
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:45 pm

oh god i didn't even notice. xD *face palm*

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:48 pm

Actually it was my fault, in my first post the first paragraph says three days, then the second says four days. fufufu, sorry, i guess we'll just go with four days. xD That's what i get for putting up the first post at an ungodly hour!

But anyways, i think if no one takes up the second demon spot by tonight, i shall play him along with playing Lulu.

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!