Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

And Her Last Words Were (Concept Art)

a topic in The Artist's Cafe, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Have some artwork to share? Share it here — and feel free to ask for commissions!

And Her Last Words Were (Concept Art)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredSoul on Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:41 pm

This is the link to the OOC. Replies by the members of the collaborative story are more than welcome to get create and make things to go along with it as well. :)

Last edited by ShatteredSoul on Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please rate my posts, as I work very hard and diligently on them, and well, I'd like my reputation rating to be a reflection of that.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShatteredSoul
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: And Her Last Words Were (Concept Art)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rend on Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:49 am

8D Awesome idead love ^__________^ <3 I may just have to draw up something.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rend
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NotAFlyingToy on Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:22 am

Looks good, Britt! I'm severely tempted to troll through a whole bunch of images and find a picture for every single object in Duncan's life, but instead I'll let myself off the hook for that one.

NotAFlyingToy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredSoul on Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:43 pm

Andd the July calendar! :D

ShatteredSoul
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:53 pm

This is more of a banner than anything. But seriously. I got bored. XD And this is probably the first thing I've done on my tablet in... oh, I don't know, a half a year? Since the beginning of the summer, actually. But... I hope you like it! :3

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredSoul on Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:06 am

Whoa Gorie... o.o AWESOME! I LOVE IT!! XD It's so deep and pretty, and you'd think that normally it would be a little eerie, but it's not! It's just pretty! :D Heh... I should really stop rambling about it huh? XD
Besides, I don't know what a tablet even is, but I do know that I do not have that sort of talent! XD I'm a fairly decent artist but not that skilled with it. Lol, I use picnik.com to accomplish all my epic awesome. It's a photo editing site much similar to photoshop and it has features to add things and what not as well. Hence, how I made the calendars! XD

ShatteredSoul
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:06 pm

Why thank you! :3 I'm glad that you like it~

Oh, you don't know what a tablet is? I love them... Well, I have a Wacom Intuos 3.
This is the latest model: Intuos 4. But its basically the same thing. There's a video on the website on that page, that will show you what its like.
But basically, its for drawing on your computer (as well as other things. You can basically just use it instead of using a mouse... Oh, and apparently you can use it with your PS3? You know, the gaming device? I dunno how that one works, but oh well. XD). ^^ Its a great thing to have. They're uh... kinda just a tidbit expensive though. XD But they ARE well worth the money, as they are the best maker of tablet's that I've ever come in contact with.

Hmmm... I've never heard of picnick.com. XD I just use Photoshop CS3 and Adobe After Effects CS4. Though, I only used CS3 for this one, as it didn't require after effects. A.E is sorta like... all the adobe programs together. hahaha

Oh, but if you like the online photo editing and drawing websites, you might want to check out sumopaint.com
its a really fun website just to mess around with, but you can create really epicly awesome things. Like, I just found this guys stuff today: check it out here...

hahaha okay, I'm done ranting now. XD

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredSoul on Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:59 pm

Bleh. My feeble attempt at a poster lmao.

ShatteredSoul
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diru on Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:29 am

You added Toshiya to the caLander!!! :3:3:3 <3 I loooove him~
[ to define is to limit (turn the air into gold) ]

Diru
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edelle on Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:33 pm

If you need a song for this RP, It should be this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc3MqxS-op0
Calendar Girl by Stars
You can't spell neurotic
without erotic.

Edelle
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!