Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

ANGEL NIGHT VAMPyre CHRoNiCLES

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: ANGEL NIGHT VAMPyre CHRoNiCLES

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvanescentMoonxX on Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:02 pm

Mizuki spread open her hands as she felt the rush of air hit her face, whiping her bangs across her face. She felt free. Fully alive. A smile flickered across Caleb's face as he gently held her in his arms. He felt the rush of air travel through his body and secondary feathers. He was glad to have made her feel better. She loved flying and making her happy was something he found was the easiest thing he could do. He enjoyed it.

"Omygod this is sooo fuuun!" Mizuki screamed laughing. She closed her eyes enjoying this. Caleb smiled agreeing with her. He was flying her to school, a normal non-vampyric school. One he used to go to before he became a fledgling. But he can't complain, it's not so bad.

"I'm coming for you after school ok?"

Fine, I'l wait for you...I was thinking of inviting Rie-chan today, for a little study group... Mizuki said.
"Alright then, it's settled."
"What are you gonna do after this?
Go home and sleep some more
my home?
Yeah, pretty much... heh heh...
Okay... "

He lands behind a tree and kisses her, then hugs her before letting her go. He watched silently as she runs up to meet her friends. The sun's brightness is bothering his eyes so he turns away and heads back from where he started. Back to Mizuki's room, into her bed. His favorite place to be...Beats sleeping in a dorm with a snoring Vamp room mate.
❴04•30•17//been gone for awhile. Working on getting back into Threads again~.❵

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XxEvanescentMoonxX
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:46 pm

"What the hell is going on I can't live like this. Crap where's my papu(grandfather in greek). I want him now!!!"

With that the floor shook around them and windows broke. Yukiko was furious and her unknown powers portayed that. IT was something she din't know she was capable of. It made her feel strong and invincible. She tore the covers off. And stormed over to the door...Well more like floated. She walked quick but not quick enough. Elfina grabbed her and numbed her nerves. Walking would be harder and less invincible. She carried Yukiko back.

Dress now child we are traveling now."

They were going to her dorm it was time for her to be sociable then they would beable to monitor her more accurately.
Life is beginning to thicken again.
Re-emerging in as thick as storm clouds everyone could see.
Or skinny dipping in the public pool.
Just all of it gaining meaning again.
Getting closer everytime I look.
What happens to me after my life is completed again?
Will I be happier again???

Written By: Me, Myself and, I. How Wondrous.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvanescentMoonxX on Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:09 pm

Caleb slept through the whole day, he was very exausted and needed the rest. When he finally awoken from sleep, he realized he was late to pick up Mizuki.

"Damn it!" he hissed annoyed with himself for being so forgetful, he quickly dismissed it, knowing it wasn't all his fault, he needed the rest after all. Upon landing hidden behind a tree, he peeked from there and caught Mizuki talking with another person. Someone he didn't know at all.

"Hey, Mizuki-chan, why are you still here?" the boy asked her, giving her a friendly smile. Mizuki smiled back.

"I'm waiting for a friend..." Mizuki answered sweetly.
"May I ask who?"
"Um, his name is Caleb...he said he was coming to get me...but, he's not here yet...I'm only awaiting his arrival," Mizuki explained, keeping the lovely smile on her cute face.

"If he's supposed to take you home,then he's late...why don't I walk you home then?"
"Oh- but, he told me he'd come...5 more minutes won't hurt...thankyou anyways Minori-kun," Mizuki said.

"........." Caleb walked swiftly away from the tree, in a blink of an eye he stood beside Mizuki.
"Yo," he said in a low and gentle tone. He wrapped his arms around Mizuki trying to get her attention.

"Eh? Caleb you're here! You came!"Mizuki squeeled with pure delight. She giggled softly as she was picked up and twirled around like a rag doll, this made her feel happy.

"Well, then....I guess I'll see you later then Mizuki-chan...bye," Minori said, while looking at Caleb with pure hatred in his eyes. He gave Mizuki a pleasent look then turned away and left.

"Ja ne Minori-kun!!!" Mizuki said happily waving good bye at him. Turning her attention back at Caleb she told him, "Let's fly!"

He nodded, a half smile curving his lips, he managed a firm grip around Mizuki's waist, then leapt up into the air.

"Wheeeeeeeee!!!" Mizuki said outstreaching her arms wide she smiled feeling at ease.

-

"You're leaving?" Mizuki asked as she closed her book, she followed him out the hall, leaving her friends in the room.
"I have to go my love...school," Caleb said, his red eyes looking tenderly into hers. He held her face in his hands and slowly lowered his head, meeting her lips with his, he kissed her. Mizuki blusshed, but her eyes seemed to be so sad.

"I thought you were going to stay with me...until..." she trailed off.
He grimaced. "Hey, I'll be back tomorrow...you know I'm only here because I got permission from Eclipse. But then again, I could always sneak out..." he seemed to be lost in thought. Bringing his attention back at her he promiced her that as soon as he's done with his classes tonight, he was going to come back and see her. He kissed her again while she nodded in approval. A smile illuminating her face.

"I'll wait for you..." she whispered, then while watching him walk down the hall.
"Ok, see ya..." he said as he left.

"Where are you going Caleb-san?" Ms. Cross asked.

"I have to go...but I'll be back tomorrow..." Caleb said as he walked out the door.

He sprang up into the air and flapped open his wings catching in the night air.

At school he found students already going to their classes. He heard from Eclipse that the new student was still being resistant. Caleb told him that things will work out soon. He then joined Zoey and her friends, to their next class. History...

XxEvanescentMoonxX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:32 pm

Yukiko heard voices in her head. "Mizuki-chan....He said he'll be here so five minutes wont hurt." A little earlier she saw a tree it blocked the view of a school and some people. Why she seen these who knew? It bothered her greatly. Yukiko tapped Elfina she had to talk to her sooner or later. This would be perfect.

"Elfina... I'm hearing voices why. They seem so real as if they're taking place right now. But I'm in the shoes of someone else. Not my own."

"It the blood of who you tasted. Have you fed from anyone since you've been changing?"

She thought back to the marker 'til now. The only blood she tasted was...that boy. The one who stole her.

"Ummm...no (heh heh) I haven't? (big cheesy suspicous smile.)."

"Well.....If you did you'd be seeing that person's most personal thoughts and life. But it seems you didnt so no worry right."

"Right. Heh??"

All of a sudden evil didn't feel so good it made her feel....guilty.........

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvanescentMoonxX on Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:38 pm

Caleb was going to his next class, he then made a quick decision. He decided he'd go check up on Yukiko knowing she'd still be in the infirmary. He was right.

Focusing on Elfina's voice, he was able to also here her thoughts. She was thinking of how much she wanted Yukiko to feel welcome and unafraid...stuff like that. He silently weaved his way thruogh the crowded halls and finally made it to the door way of the infirmary. Looking in he found Elfina with Yukiko.

"Oh, hello Caleb-san...what bring's you here?" Elfina asked as she stood up. She turned away from Yukiko feeling dazzled by Caleb's gorgeous face. He was a true charmer, but it wasn't his fault, he couldn't help it.

"Just stopped by to see how things are...you know...with her..." Caleb said, cocking his head at Yukiko.

"She is fine now, she may go to class soon...you can accompany her if you like?"

"Sure...ok," Caleb said he walked inside. He felt a little edgy near Yukiko, reading her mind he realized Yukiko had gotten a new power too. But he was unsure of what it was, only knowing that she knew more than she should about him. This made him feel a bit uncomfortable, he never had anyone read his mind, much less have the ability to look into his life. He has many mysterious yet dangerous secrets locked up in the past he wants no one to know about. Well, only Mizuki knows them, but that's it.

Elfina handed him Yukiko's shedule. He looked at it.

"Well, Yuki-chan...you have Math, with me..." he said, his eyes flickered from the paper to Yukiko, tyring to read her expression. Even though tapping into her head was much easier, he preferred looking at her face. Curiosity clear on his face.

XxEvanescentMoonxX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:17 pm

She heard voices and recognized the new one. Paying no attention until it called her nick name. Stopping in mid air she turned. Totally forgetting about her shirt only being half one from the front.

"Caleb right? Well I guess we can officially meet then right...."

Her words fell into nothingness as she looked down. Only to be greeted with chocolate brown skin and a purple lacy bra. Now she realized her shirt wasn't completely down. Elfina stood to the side laughing quietly. Yukiko made a mental note to yell at her later.

"Excuse me... I knew there was a breeze"

She puled her shirt down correctly and shook Caleb's hand. This would go into her book of things to remember for sure. She glared at Elfina and walked off Caleb at her side.

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvanescentMoonxX on Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:03 am

Caleb with much difficulty tried to maintain a straight face, when he caught her blusshing over a messed up shirt. He shook his head smiling silently. When she was all fixed up and done he lead her to their next class. Upon entering he gently moved Yukiko to the side, he stepped away from her. Drawing distance in between them.

"Caleb-saaaan!!!!" yelled a blond haired Leiko. She ran up to him in an attempt to glomp him, only missing him by inches, she flew right in between him and Yukiko, crash landing on the floor. She turned her head at him and made a pouting/sad glare. Caleb shrugged looking indifferent, he commenced to walking Yukiko to her seat, he sat next to her.

"Inviting ne?" he said, his voice velvet and deep. His attention at the board across from him.

"Caleb-san! You're a huge meanie!!" Leiko yelled stomping towards them, she slammed her hand on his table, her face leaning to his.

"I don't like you Leiko-chan, give it up!" Caleb told her, it was more like a command.
"No! You're gonna be mine..." Leiko retorted snidingly.
"Get back to your seat, the teacher's about to walk in...she aint in a good mood either..." he warned her, keeping quite still in his seat.
"No I-"
Just in, the teacher slipped through the door.

"Kanzaki-san take your seat now!" sensei Arai yelled. She let her stuff fall on the desk. "Or I will report you to the office!" her voice was piercing, it would make the tirerdest person fully awake.

Caleb was right again. This made Leiko go crazy, her hands slid off his desk. As she walked pass him to the seat behind him she tried to touch his hair, but he turned his head away from her.
"Damn..." she hissed annoyed as she slumped into her seat. 'Don't worry my love...soon I will seduce you...no one will stop me...not even your stupid friend...' she thought.

Caleb then introduced Yukiko to the class. Many students welcomed her, except Leiko and her groupies of course. They hate anybody who isn't rich like them. Most students here aren't that rich.

XxEvanescentMoonxX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:47 am

Yukiko followed behind Caleb. She wondered why he moved her but thought nothing of it. Then it was clear a girl came flying his way. Yukiko laughed as she landed face first on the floor. But she stifled it before the girl heard. Caleb lead her to a seat nest to him. Probably to keep a close on her and to keep the other girl away from his eyesight. The girl was an eyesore. After introducing herself she sat back down and class carried as if she was back home. Tense and boring. Yukiko would sleep but didn't have the nerve yet. But trust me once she figured out how the teachers worked she b dead in every class (so to speak)...(LOL)

"Caleb-kun where do we go now? I'm hungry and strangely thirsty."

Yukiko caught herself eyeing Caleb. He was cuter in the situation. Rather than the terms they met on before. Maybe this time here wouldn't be so bad.

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvanescentMoonxX on Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:05 pm

[size=85] "Be patient, the bell will ring in 5 seconds, I'll take you back to Elfina-san, she'll know what to do..." Caleb whispered, his lips moving so fast, anyone trying to eavesdrop will miss half of what he said. As always he was correct, the bell rang 5 seconds later. He stood up and lead Yukiko out of the classroom. He sighed, annoyance clear in his tone, right in front of Elfina's room stood the blondie.

"Caleb-san, I'm here for you koibito!" Leiko said in a sing song voice, she gave him a flirty look.

"How about we go somewhere else...my dorm, I have something that can help your blood lust," Caleb mutured irritable. He turned around with Yukiko and started to walk down the hall opposite from Leiko.

"Caleb-san! Come back here! I'll follow you!" Leiko yelled as she fast walked towards them. Her 3 crappy frineds following closely behind her...

XxEvanescentMoonxX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:38 pm

Yukiko felt her anger rise. Blondie was just an annoying pitch in the background. It made her want to hurt something. That seemed interesting. She wondered if it would get her explelled. This thought made her more curious and enraged.

"Does she ever !!SHUT THE HELL UP!!" Yukiko made sure blondie could hear. It was a purposeful gesture. ANd it worked the annoying screech stopped abruptly and squeaked. Suprisingly enough she heard the turning footsteps retreat. All four pairs. Yuki laughed and turned to Caleb.

"I guess you should keep me around more, heh."

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvanescentMoonxX on Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:54 am

"Hmmm I guess you're right," Caleb said as he glanced back at them. Blondie was watching him with puppy eyes, she was tearing up. He sighed and turned back to walking to his dorm. He opened the door and walked in, being greeted by his best frien and roomate Kenji Red.

"Yo, sup?" Caleb said as he walked to his side of the room, approaching the mini red fridge. Oppening it he took out one of those blood sac things and then walked back to Yukiko. He pulled her into the room then closed and locked the door. "Here. Hurry." was all he said as he handed it to her. Kenji raised an eyebrow at them, shrugged then went back to texting his buddies.

XxEvanescentMoonxX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:26 am

Yukiko didn't take to being man-handled. I mean she was still a girl. Just one with soon to be fangs for teeth.

"Woah!! Ok, you are to strong your own good. Boy you can't be man-handleing me like that. What's wrong with you? And what's this. Got damn!! that hurt and who's he."

Yukiko eyed Kenji but turned away quickly. She dropped into a squat and hugged her knees. Whatever Caleb gave her was burning her nose. Boy did it stink.

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvanescentMoonxX on Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:07 am

Caleb answered quickly stating, "Sorry, he's my room mate...and that's fresh blood, You shouldn't be complaining I'm trying to help you..." he looked at her wondering why she was suddenly on the floor hugging her kness.

XxEvanescentMoonxX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:14 pm

Yukiko felt queasy. Not queasy enough to go back to the infirmary but still uneasy. She felt her every move being watched. Every time her ribs widened when air was taken in to when they wen back down. It was sorta unnerving but strangely pleasant. Yukiko knew this was only something that happened when people were afraid of you or concerned. She kept her head down and the queasy feeling left. But before she picked up her head she had to ask him something.

"Thank you for your concern. Gomenasai, for the troubles. But why do you watch me like I'm going to break or hurt something?"

She stood now to see his expression. It wasn't that much of a question but it was something she needed answered. The antsy feeling in her stomach was gone the urge to feed had left when he put the blood-sac in her hand. Yukiko said hi to Kenji and stretched. Air brushed her belly as she did a bridge to bend all the muscles in her back. It made her laugh. To pick up any emotion he felt even if she didn't see it in his face would be easy because now Caleb was in her blood stream and her mind. All from just one little kiss (originally meant to send her dropping to her death but she was here now.). Yukiko approached Caleb and stood a little less than a foot away she looked in his eyes searching for an answer.

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvanescentMoonxX on Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:12 am

Even though he's trying to help her Caleb only shrugs. He shuvs his hands into his pockets and slowly walkes towards the windows looking out the shcool's court yard. Looking out through the glass, he finds himself missing her. Missing Mizuki.

XxEvanescentMoonxX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:00 pm

Yukiko's head spun. Flashes of a girl in her arms passed through her mind. She heard slight voices one was Caleb's. The other the girl. Yukiko held her hands to her head. It was like a bad movie. Skips and pauses included.

"Caleb, you're in my head. You and some girl. Why am I seeing your thoughts? Why are you hurting so much? This is not good it hurts me too. Stop thinking about her, right now! You can't think so intensly around me. Please stop...it hurts me like it hurts you. And whether you feel your pain or not I feel it."

She raised her arm for him to see. Slashes were appearing in her arms. Not little and unharming but, long and blood filled.

"I'm sorry...."

She ran out in tears.

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvanescentMoonxX on Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:40 pm

Caleb felt a sudden jolt of pain in his head, turning towards Yukiko he noticed the slashes in her arms and the tears in her eyes.

"What the-" Caleb began as he placed his hand on his pounding head, as soon as she left, his head ache was gone. "A head ache...?" he asked leaning against the wall as he took a moment to digest this.

"You guys hold an unbreakable bond together..." Kenji said, his eyes stuck into his book.

"I know..." Caleb said, sighing.
"That's fucked up dude..."
"...." Caleb glanced back at the door, the stench of her blood lingered in the air, he commenced to cleaning it up before another Vampyre passes by and gets grossed out. After that he ran out searching for Yukiko, he ran into the infirmary thinking she might have gone there. He asked Elfina if she'd seen her, she hasn't.

Reading the minds of other fledglings, seeing if they'd seen a bleeding girl run by, Caleb was able to atleast follow her direction to where god knows where she ran off to.

XxEvanescentMoonxX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:38 pm

Yukiko kept moving. She didn't stop until she came to a large tree. Sitting behind it far away from the eyez of passing vamps. Caleb's thought were in her head. He was her every thought when he thought. It pained her to feel him inside her. That girl....Mizuki....was her name. In class she was near misery just about the whole time he thought of her. It was a.... Yukiko's thoughts stopped when a shadow loomed over her. Caleb.

"Your pain is physical to me when you think about her. It doesn't hurt me physically only emotionally. The physical part is only visible. If it get's to be a lot I cry blood. That would be a problem here wouldn't it. Heh..Heh. I'm no worries here."

She tucked her head back down. Silently tears rolled down her face. Her body shook slightly and she spoke once more.

"Don't take me to the infirmary. It's not very comfortable. And the distance between us doesn't help. Your thoughts and actions are only stronger."

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvanescentMoonxX on Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:40 pm

Caleb silently stood there underneath the shading of the tree. He looked at her momentarily and quietly listened to her as she spoke. "Kenji-san was right then...that sucks..." Caleb said as he glanced up and looked about his surroundings. He knew she was in tears, but he didn't really know what to do to make her happy or whatever.

XxEvanescentMoonxX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:35 pm

"Caleb question. Why do you hurt so much?"

Yuki looked up teary eyed. She stood and walked off. There was no sound so she couldn't tell if he was behind her or not.

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!