Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

ANGEL NIGHT VAMPyre CHRoNiCLES

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: ANGEL NIGHT VAMPyre CHRoNiCLES

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Thu May 15, 2008 12:16 pm

Tenma skipped after him. Humming a tune.

"So what happened to her. Is she the attempted muderress??"

Tenma waited for an answer from the quiet Caleb.
Life is beginning to thicken again.
Re-emerging in as thick as storm clouds everyone could see.
Or skinny dipping in the public pool.
Just all of it gaining meaning again.
Getting closer everytime I look.
What happens to me after my life is completed again?
Will I be happier again???

Written By: Me, Myself and, I. How Wondrous.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvanescentMoonxX on Thu May 15, 2008 2:23 pm

He kept his gaze straight ahead as he answered, "Yes she is...and she's acting reckless about it..." He picked up the pace as he walked, apparently he wasn't in any mood for chatting. He just wanted to leave this place and go far away. He suddenly felt a huge headache crash into him with such force he winced, he turned a sharp left and headed over to his mentor, Eclipse. Something was wrong with him, he could feel it, because he felt pain all over him as he continued to walk...
❴04•30•17//been gone for awhile. Working on getting back into Threads again~.❵

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XxEvanescentMoonxX
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Fri May 16, 2008 9:43 am

"Caleb!!Caleb!! Come here please!!"

Yukiko's face filled with tears. Why she didn't know why. It was almost as if she was a pathetic girl calling behind her boyfriend. That was unacceptible. She left as quickly as possible and went back to her friends. Suddenly that's all she wanted. To be alone would be dangerous but, the pain she felt would have to end and soon. But, suicide wasn't it.

"Hey guys......."

It started raining so she was soaked when she finally found Erin and the gang still around in school. It was good because she needed a hug and another shirt.

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvanescentMoonxX on Fri May 16, 2008 10:45 am

Caleb didn't mean to leave her there, he thought she'd follow out of curiosity, but the pain whouldn't let him think further of it, a few feet before he reached his father's office he had to pause and lean against the walls for support, his head felt like it would explode, his muscles felt weak. This was something so new and strange to him. Suddenly everyone's thoughts flooded into his head, causing him to loose control of deciphering each thought, it all became nonsence babble in his head, too much thoughts at once was confusing him.

"What..the hell...?" he said gasping as he edged closer to the door, it took him much effort just to take the last 5 steps to get there, but he finally made it. He winced as he entered through the door way. He found Eclipse and Elfina talking amongst themselves, they turned to face him abruptly.

"Caleb..." Eclipse said walking swiflty towards him. He stood besides him in a fraction of a second, Elfina looked worriedly at him, then flickered her gaze back at Eclipse.
"What's wrong son?" Eclipse asked, his tone calm as ever as he lead his son to take a seat.
"My head is killing me...I feel pain-everywhere..." Caleb answered through clenched teeth. Even sitting sent surges of sharp pain through his body, his stomach lurched.

"Should I get Neferet?" Elfina asked as she approached the door, she caught it before it closed.
"Hmm, it seems like your body has accepted the change, too soon...Caleb," Eclipse said as he studdied him for a minute. This time he answered Elfina, "No I don't think it's necessary my love," he then rose upwards, standing tall, he gave Elfina a knowing look. She only nodded confirming her understanding. She closed the door, with a soft motion of her hand. She then turned to face them.

"Caleb, I must tell you, this early stage of the phase will cause you much more pain than expected...you'll need to be confined in bed for a few hours..." Eclipse explained.
"But not in the dorm, everyone else might get frightened," Elfina said as she glided by, placing a gentile hand on Caleb's shoulder. He felt a light tingling sensation from her touch, it seemed to sooth his pain, making it bearable to think straight.
"Great, that's just what I needed, to have everyone run away from me because I'm a monster..." Caleb muttured, his head hung low, hishand against the side of his face, his fingers rubing his temples. He looked irritated.

"Don't worry, it'll soon pass..." Eclipse said, smiling reassuringly.
"Yes, you'll be back to your normal self be noon..." Elfina agrred smiling warmly.
"Marginally," Caleb said in a flat tone, he looked up at them, Eclipse smiled at him, his face calm and serene confidence radiated from his smile. Elfina smiled too. Caleb sighed, his head inclined.

"You'll stay in Elfina's room until the change is complete, you will be in pain and her room is sound proof...it'll be best," Eclipse said.
"And I'll always be there by your side honey," she said as she watched him rise to his feet.
"Me too, I won't let you endure this alone..."Eclipse said.
"Alright let's get this over with..." Caleb said as he followed them further into the office leading to a secret passageway that lead to ELfina's beautiful room. It was better then going down the hall where they were seen by others...

XxEvanescentMoonxX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Fri May 16, 2008 3:32 pm

Static noise filled her head. Yukiko could only decipher one. Caleb's. It stuck out like a sore thumb. Although it was even slightly difficult to hear it she caught most.

"Caleb, I must tell you, this early stage of the phase will cause you much more pain."......."But not in the dorm."....."Don't worry, it'll soon pass..." .......... More was said but wasn't paid any attention to.

Yukiko, "Not in the dorm is he moving? Is he sick? What's going on? Oh man this is scary. I told him to drop me and he didin't. Now look at me I'm going crazy about whether he's going to die or not.

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvanescentMoonxX on Mon May 19, 2008 2:37 pm

Caleb now lay in bed, his hands coiled in tight fists as he stifled an urge to scream, the pain that over took his body was quite terrifiying and insignificantly unbearable. His teeth clenched he shut his eyes and tried his best not to move, his hands shook and he felt it very difficult to breath.

"Caleb are you alright?" Elfina asked as she placed her hand on his shoulder, he felt the tigling sensation as she presssed her fingers against his shoulder. The pain subsided, he took a breath.

"I think it'd be best...if you keep doing that mom...it feels...better," Caleb managed to say,he relaxed. Opening his eyes he glanced at the worried face of his strickingly beautiful young mother.

She smiled, "I see your point son..." she left her hand there and kept her gaze on him.

NOON~

"Caleb...?" a gentile voice like bells rang in his ears. He opened his eyes to see Elfina looking at him, a radient smile graced her lovely features.

"The phase is complete, Caleb..." Eclipse said standing beside the bed post of the bed. He watched Caleb rise up from the bed into a sitting position.

"How are you feeling?" Elfina asked as she moved her hand up and cupped the side of his face in her hands. She noticed how clod he felt beneath her touch.

"Thirsty," Caleb answered, he gazed up at his mother, looking into her amber liqued eyes.
She smiled and glanced at Eclipse who nodded.

"Well, tonight I'm going to teach you how to hunt," Eclipse said looking into Caleb's dark blue eyes.
Caleb opened his mouth to ask, but he heard Eclipse answer the question in his thoughts. hunt animals not humans, don't worry.

Caleb stood to his feet. And followed them out of the room, they then walked outside.

"It's noon now, we will hunt at night, when the moon is full and the animals are out..."Eclipse said as he walked.
"Can I go... see her?" Caleb asked as he silently walked besides hs father and mentor.
"If you want to...but control you vampiric tendensies, now that you're a complete Vampire you might have a major blood lust for her...her blood sings for you," Elfina said as she gracefully drifted besides them.
"Alright, but I don't think I'll hurt her no matter how strong my thirst for blood is...I'm going to look for Yuki...I kinda left her behind...but I think she might be sleeping at the moment, hmmm..." Caleb muttured mostly to himself as he parted himself from his rentals and ran down the hallway in a blur he stood at the door to her dorm.

Luckily no one was around to see him do that.
He knocked 3 times on the door with quick presicion...

XxEvanescentMoonxX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Tue May 20, 2008 9:47 am

Jerking awake Yukiko sat up. She was dazed but, felt a sharp pain in her heart. Now she knew exactly who it was.

"Come on it's open. I'm in the left bed. Be quiet when you walk in Erin's still asleep."

Erin let out a gihugic snore. Yuki smiled there was no way in Erin could have faked that she really was sleeping. I her mind she said to Caleb....

"Talk through thoughts or Erin will wake. She may seem like the sleeps like the dead but she sleeps very light. Remember left bed. Come sit at the top because I'm not getting up. I refuse to."

Yuki smiled under the covers when he sat down. It was fun being stubborn.

"So you the new big boy vamp now, huh? How does it feel? You know I was dreaming and caught onto Elfina's thoughts when she was thinking about us. Why I don't know but it had something to do with changing. I supposed it was you and finally decided to go to sleep. BUT, then you came trying to break my door down. Boy, what's wrong wit h you! Do you know what time it is?!?"

She sat up only to smack him the back of the head and laid back down.

"So, how long you gonna be over at her house. I mean you must want ot tell her the good news?"

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvanescentMoonxX on Tue May 20, 2008 11:30 am

Caleb chuckled over her silliness.
"A while, does it matter?" he asked looking at her, his voice was low and almost silent he preferred not to telepathetically communicate with her, his mind was still spinning with crazy thoughts that flowed around. He sighed as he looked away, "Definetly telling her...well, see ya." he finally said before disappearing out the dorm so silent al that was felt was a light breeze as he left.

~Mizuki's House

"Hello ma belle," Caleb said standing so still besides the window that he almost looked like a statue. He smiled a crooked half grin as he caught sight of her walking back into her room, an iPod in her hand, its headphones n her ears. As soon as she saw him she rushed forward towards him, in her haste she tripped on the edge of her rug and toppled down then was caught in Caleb's arms before she hit the floor.

"Caleb oh my gosh! What are you doing here so early?" Mizuki asked breathless as he helped her stand up on her feet. She looked cheerfully into his dark eyes, instantly realizing the color change.

She reached out to touch his face, but he caugh her hand and held it to his face smelling her wrist. He closed his eyes enjoying the sweet smell of her scent. Mizuki stood there feeling a bit bewildered, not knowing what all this meant.

"Even now, your floral scnet is still captivating, it's more stronger now that I'm a full Vamp..." he whispered.
"Oh wow! You're a..."
He nodded. She smiled accepting it, she knew it would happen soon and she didn't care, as long as she was always together with him it didn't matter...

XxEvanescentMoonxX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Tue May 20, 2008 12:40 pm

"Ewwwwwwww!!!! I don't want to smell her please," Yuki joked silently, "Oh, heads up..Elfina wants you back and awake for every class. Just to let you know. Signing off. Bye-bye."

Yuki cut their connection to end the flow of smells, and sights. Hopefully he won't do anything rash. Maybe she'll open up the connection after she showers. It was a thought becuase Mizuki smelled extremely strong Yuki hoped she had on perfume.

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvanescentMoonxX on Thu May 22, 2008 8:41 am

Well then just get out of my head if you can't handle it... he thought a smirk crept on his face as he closed his eyes, enjoying the sweet smell of her scent.
"You're the forbidden desire I'd die for ma belle," Caleb said his voice a low whisper as he pulled her close. He was glad to have some privacy from the annoying voice in his head, he wrapped his arm around Mizuki's waist and dashed out the window.

"Wow, fast...say, where are we going Caleb?" Mizuki asked as she felt the rush of air hit her face blowing her hair out widly behind her.
"I want you to finally meet my folks, I've decided it's about time already," he answered as he worked his dark powerful wings against the air ascending higher into the sky.
"To your school with the other Vampires...?" Mizuki sounded a bit scared.
"Heh don't worry they're all pretty much fledglings, not all of them are full vamps yet, and besides no one will touch you," he promised. She relaxed closing her eyes as she felt the wind pass her by.

Then they arrived...

XxEvanescentMoonxX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Sat May 24, 2008 12:17 am

In thier heads: "Hey no dieing I do not approve. And good call Elfina and Eclipse were consulting about calling you. Later Caleb. Over and out."

Yukiko dressed quickly and founs her friend(again). She was still with some of the group but just two.

"Hey, people. Sorry about earlier I wasn't feeling so well. My mind was no where near clear. So whats on the to-do list?"

Faces werent as happy as they were before. There was saddness in their eyes as she looked deeper past the quietness.

"What's going on? What's going on everyone?! Why do yall look like this."

Erin looked up, at her. She said, "Two of us died today. There's never been this much in under an hour, or so close. It was Akio and Yukio. The twins. It's almost freaky they went together."

Yuki replied, "Oh and they were such good friends of yours Erin. Come here. I'm sorry, i was so wrapped up in-"

"No worries Yuki. IT was bound to happen because one would have just followed behind the other. No matter the cost."

Yuki nodded and glanced around. The faces had livened up somewhat after hearing the nearly unmistakable theory.

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvanescentMoonxX on Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:12 am

CAleb and Mizuki meet his rentals then after that he started to show her around the school.
"...two of us died today..."Erin's soft voice echoed in his mind. He glanced down the hall and saw them, he quickly approached them dragging Mizuki along.

"The twins?" he asked looking at her seriously. Erin nodded and hugged her friend.
"Neferet already took them in...the thing I don't like is the fact that we have to forget and move on..." Bella said as she embraced her friend.

Caleb nodded understanding, Mizuki looked at them confused.
"Caleb...I thought Vamps were immortal," Mizuki whispered to him.
"Yeah, once you pass through the Change you are...but they're all still fledgings...didn't I explain this to you before?" he asked looking at her.

She nodded awkwardly.

"I think so...but it's so weird, don't you become undead then? Vampires don't die..." Mizuki said tilting her head to the side she gave him an odd look.
Caleb sighed, then told her he'd explain later.............

XxEvanescentMoonxX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:31 am

Yuki felt Caleb before she seen him. He seemed mutually happy until Erin's words found him. Trying to manuver around the situation Yuki spoke.

"Bella no one said that everyone else had to know we remember. Who are they to say what we store in our minds or not. Hold their memories near and dear and they'll be with us forever. Oh, and Caleb shouldn't you intriduce everyone to ummm... Mizuki it is right?"

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvanescentMoonxX on Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:36 am

Caled nodded acknowledging what she was saying. He smiled when she mentioned Mizuki. "Ah yes, ma belle...everyone this is Mizuki, my girlfriend..." he introduced his friends to her and vice versa.

"Nice to meet you Mizuki!" Bella said smiling at her.
"Nice to meet you too Bella," Mizuki said returning the smile.
"Well now what...?" Seilin asked feelign bored, she looked at her friends.

XxEvanescentMoonxX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:53 am

"Let's get away from here. Go to all the twins favorite spots and act as if they were there too."

Yuki stood and made over exaggerated expressions with hewr hands.

"Come on and then we'll be able to know Mizuki better instead of juast sitting here and staring."

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvanescentMoonxX on Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:45 am

"I think that's a good idea," Caleb said smiling a little, he took Mizuki's hands and with her he took her towards the soda machine.

He pointed to one of the sodas.

"That coke was Akio's favorite soft drink, and the other one, the Pepsi was Yukio's...they always had battles over which one was better, with taste, namebrand, and just by the color of the soda...it was weird but it kept us laughing...I'm gonna miss that...." Caleb muttured bringing his hand down from the huge buttons displaying the picture of each drink being sold.

"Wow, it makes me wich I could've met them..." Mizuki murmured softly, keeping her gaze at the Pepsi. She glanced up at Caleb, his face crestfallen, from the sudden loss of his friends.

"They'll always be remembered..." he said. He glanced down at her and smiled a little.
Mizuki saw the smile, but it didn't reach his eyes. This made her feel uncomfortable and edgy seeing him like this.

"Don't worry, they're in a better place..." Neferet's voice ehcoed across the hallway, she gracefully walked towards them.

"Neferet." Caleb said turning to look at her.
"Yes, oh and who is this?" she asked bringing her attention to Mizuki who stodd besides Caleb, she smiled warmly at her.

"I'm Mizuki Cross, his girlfiend," Mizuki ansewered returning the friendly smile.

"It is a pleasure to meet you Mizuki, and welcome to the House of Night, I hope you enjoy your stay while you're here," Neferet said, her voice sounding motherly and gentile.

"What happened to Yukio and Akio?" Caleb asked, his tone deeper and authoritive. He looked at her with piercing dark eyes.

"They are being taken care of, don't worry my young warrier-to-be, everthing will be fine," Neferet replied giving him the same pleasant smile.

"Sure, sure...what about their parents? Where they imformed about the loss?" Caleb pressed.

She nodded giving him a simpathetic look.

XxEvanescentMoonxX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:13 pm

Yuki picked up mixed waves of emotion from Caleb. None she liked.

"Oh Neferet how like you to drop by at a time like this. To what do we owe this pleasure?"

Yuki moved forward and extended her hand to Neferet after bowing so gracefully.

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvanescentMoonxX on Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:36 pm

She glanced at Yuki with the same smile.
"Well, I only came to tell you all that everything will be alright and not to worry...it is also a pleasure to see you again Yuki..." she trailed off, her gaze befalling Mizuki again.
"So, Caleb do be careful wondering around the school grounds with a human along with you, some of the fledgings here may find her uncomfortable to be around, especially those who are more advanced in there Vamp stage..." she warned him.

Caleb nodded understanding. She was mostly referring to the types of fledglings like Zoey Redbird who has already filled out her mark and can go crazy at the scent of blood.

"Like you said, everything will be fine, I assure you..." Caleb said, taking a firm grip on Mizuki's hand, he bowed respectfully with his arm over his chest and all then turned to leave down the hall.

XxEvanescentMoonxX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:32 pm

ALthough she was acting childish Yuki did bow. After waving bye to her friends she skipped down the hall and hummed a tune to herself still mindlessly following Caleb.

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvanescentMoonxX on Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:55 pm

Caleb continued to show Mizuki off to the whole entire school until it was time for the Moon Rituatl in which he took part of.

"What's a Moon Ritual?" Mizuki asked curiously, as she watched him pull a black turtle neck on.
"A RItual to the Goddess Nyx, you can come if you want," he said looking at her.
She smiled delited. "Sure why not?" she said reaching out her hand, she took hold on the sleeve of his shirt and dashed pulling him out of the dorm room with her.

She jogged down the hall and then suddenly stopped.

"Um...whare is this ritual at?" she asked turning to him dumbfounded.

He smirked at her, thinking how silly this was. Yet he was still glad he got to spend some time with her, even these little moments felt like an eternity to him. He loved it.

"Ma petite, it's outside...I'll personally escort you to the event, let's go," he said. He flicked his wrist around and took her hand in his. Holding her hand, he slid his fingers down to hers and hooked his index finger with her pinky finger- then with a half-smile gracing his features he lead her off towards the opposite direction.

XxEvanescentMoonxX
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!