Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Anime World (OOC)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Anime World (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikoto on Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:58 pm

In this roleplay you can join as any character from any anime or manga. Or you can come up with your own. As the characters meet what will happen? Friendships, rivalries and romance will be born in this exciting roleplay.

To join please post the following:

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Bio:

Anime/Manga this character is from:

My character:

Name: Kyo Sohma

Appearance:

Image (As human)

Image (Cat)

Image (True form)

Personality: Kyo is usually short-tempered, impulsive, and rude, but that is only one side to this complex character. He doesn't like to show his feelings and is very protective of those he cares for.

Bio: The Sohma family has lived with a curse for generations, it is a secret to all outside of the family. When one of the cursed members is hugged by a member of the opposite sex, they will transform into their zodiac animal. However, in Kyo's case it is a little different. He is possessed by the spirit of the cat, who, in the Chinese myth was said to have been one of the zodiac animals until the rat tricked it. Kyo, as the cat of the zodiac will not only transform into an orange cat when hugged by a member of the opposite sex, but will also transform into the cat's "true form" when his Juzu bead bracelet is removed. Kyo's mother, in despair over having her son born a "monster," committed suicide by walking in front of an oncoming train when he was a young child of four to six years old. His father abandoned him as well, blaming Kyo for his mother's death. People have criticized Kyo throughout his life for his differences, too frightened or never bothering to glance beyond the label of "The Cat" and regard Kyo as a true person. Like most of the Sohmas, throughout his school years, he begins to get picked on for the color of his hair but he would chase them around, threatening to kill them, which was around the time his temper began.

Because of the Juunishi curse, Kyo must always wear a Juzu bead bracelet. These beads were made from the bones of a priest and warrior, and so they are a powerful protective charm. The beads themselves are alternately pale and red, with the dark ones supposedly stained by blood. Whenever these beads are taken off his wrist, Kyo transforms into the cat's "true form", which is a beast that resembles a mutated rabbit-like form, which has a horribly foul stench. This form is a result of the Juunishi curse, and only the cat transforms into this form. The Juzu beads are handed down to the current cat of the Zodiac from the previous cat, and must always be worn.

Anime/Manga this character is from: Fruits Basket.

Other: He also appears to have a strong dislike for leeks, the smell and taste make him feel sick.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mikoto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Anime World (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bleach303 on Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:12 pm

May I join? I will post my sheet in a while if so.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bleach303
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikoto on Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:24 pm

Yes, I would be happy to have you join.

Mikoto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:32 pm

(Is it okay if I have My character be related to Yuki from Fruits basket)

Name: Reiya (Rei) Sohma

Appearance:

Human-Image

Animal- (Like this but black and white) Image

Personality: Quiet, shy, friendly,innocent, gentle.

Bio: Reiya grew up inside the main sohma house away from some of the other family members for the first ten years of her life until she explained she wanted to live like a normal girl, like her older brothers Ayame and Yuki, but away from her Abusive parents.

Anime/Manga this character is from: Fruits basket
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Very High
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: Low

Kaida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bleach303 on Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:39 pm

Name: Tohru Honda

Appearance:Image

Personality: She is very compassionate and always thinks of others before herself, She is soft hearted and doesn't get mad easy.

Bio: She moved in with her grandfather after her mother died in an accident. Soon after she moved in with her grandfather, he started to renovating his house. She now lives at Shigure's house.

Anime/Manga this character is from: Fruits Basket

Bleach303
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bleach303 on Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:01 pm

do u want to roleplay or not yet

Bleach303
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orith Nar on Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:15 pm

Miiiiikoto-Chan! Jaedan is here, do not fear!

Orith Nar wrote:
Here is my Character Sheet:

Name: Jaedan Damian

Age (eight to twenty four): Seventeen.

Role (+Anima, human, soldier etc.): +Anima

Animal (don't fill this in if your character is not a +Anima): Raven

Appearance (Anime or real photo is fine): His Wings: http://media.photobucket.com/image/ange ... s.jpg?o=53 Him: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... 78.jpg?o=2 When his wings are retracted, the spot where they sprout from shows a marking of black-wings, that is his +Anima Sign. http://media.photobucket.com/image/ange ... s.jpg?o=52

+Anima power: He can sprout large, raven-style wings, and see extremely well in the dark. His fingernails can turn into cruel and sharp talons.

Personality: (Can be revealed through Roleplay.)

History: (Same as Personality.)

Other (just add a random, no good fact about your character here. ;D): He, despite his Animal, is caring and loving. He has a scar running from his chin to his forehead, crossing over his eyelid, it is a clear, and ocassionally painful scar.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." -~-~-~- Edgar Allan Poe.

Orith Nar
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orith Nar on Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:05 pm

________________________________________________Bump. :) Also, Mikoto, want me to Co-GM with you? I'd be honored to be your partner-in-crime for this Roleplay. :) I'm experienced in GMing, and even more in Co-GMing, look at the Roleplay me and my friend, Samantha started up, it's in the Best Threads section, and, it is thriving, but is stalled because of the holidays. I have also had many ideas that need work, and would be honored to have you help me with them. ^_^

Orith Nar wrote:SOLDIER...The almighty group of men and [occassionally] women, has been diminishing in numbers since The Outbreak. The Outbreak was a failed experiment, not only did it fail, it went horribly wrong. It turned the SOLDIER's best troops into...Monsters...Half-human abonimations, freaks of nature, they don't even remember their names...But they have formed a group that they call, The Infected. They are still sentient, and still keep hold of their SOLDIER training, some more than most. The remaining SOLDIER troops have clung fast to their old ways, but now the majority of their assignments and missions are killing off Infected. Entire towns have fallen to the chaos caused by these monsters, but what's even worse, the town-people have been infected from living too close to Infected. Now, it's more of a zombie outbreak, but the zombies are intent on destroying and infecting all remaining life, make them suffer the way they did. Now it is up to the SOLDIER's to stop this madness, by destroying what they call The Hive. An abandoned Shinra Electric Company Building, which was where the Outbreak first started. Shinra was doing secret experiments, and now, it's up to SOLDIER Troops to save this god-forsaken world. Since The Outbreak, 1st's were the first to go, and only one 1st now remains in the ranks. The numbers have decreased drastically, and now barely any SOLDIER's still survive, or, survive as we call it. The remaining SOLDIER's have become more of a close-knit group than before, causing them to go on missions in pairs, and assignments in groups of three or a pair.

I shall be taking the last 1st, if this kicks off, I will have my Character Sheet posted in the official OOC.

Anime Picture Here

Name:

Weapon:

Armor:

Normal Provisions:

Appearance: (Yes, I want a paragraph along with the picture. If you choose not to, you shall not be accepted.)

And yes, I will add onto the Character Sheet whenever the official OOC is up. Do not post your Character Profile/Sheet on here, or I will ignore it. Thanks and God bless.

That, being one of them, hasn't gotten a single reply. :(

Orith Nar
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikoto on Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:32 am

All accepted exept for Reiya Sohma, your character is good expect for the fact that it is cursed by the cat, Kyo (who I am playing) is already the cat of the Zodiac.

Orith-chan I would be happy to Co-Gm with you. It's too bad that post got no replies, sounds like an awesome idea.

Wow, almost all of the character are from Furuba...

Mikoto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:12 am

no it not a cat its a fox Its a character I used on a different forum..

Kaida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikoto on Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:16 am

Oh, it's a fox, I though it was a cat, lol, stupid. But anyways, you are accepted.

Mikoto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bleach303 on Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:59 am

lol not stupid just silly

Bleach303
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vivalavida on Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:40 am

Name: LeLouch Lamperouge (otherwise knowns as Zero- But nobody knows he is Zero)

Appearance:

Lelouch: Image

LeLouch disguised as "Zero": Image

Personality/Bio: For anyone who hasnt seen code geass, LeLouch is a young schoolboy, who comes into a power, called the geass. The geass allows him to control someone to do whatever he wants then to do, as long as he can look them in the eye. However, the geass can only be used once per person. He Tries to help save japan, by putting on a cloak and a mask, and calling himself "Zero". The whole anime he is trying to keep his identity secret.

As a side note, if you havent watched it, its a brilliant anime.

Anime/Manga this character is from: Code geass
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Vivalavida
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikoto on Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:17 pm

Accepted, I am waiting for a few more characters and I will have the IC up soon.

Mikoto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bleach303 on Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:25 pm

can i be anuther charaster?

Bleach303
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bleach303 on Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:52 pm

Name:zoey

Appearance:Image

hero:Image

Personality:acts like a cat but she is kind,loving,always happy but when she is the only one that works she gets mad at her partners

Bio:her DNA of an almost extinct wildcat lives with mom and dad

Anime/Manga this character is from:mew mew power

Bleach303
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikoto on Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:05 pm

Bleach you are accepted. I'm glad we're getting some characters other than Furuba ones. I'm going to add one more character:

Name: Mikoto Suo

Appearance: Image

Personality: Mikoto is a tomboyish young woman who has a black belt in kenpo, she is very athletic and competitive. Although Mikoto always tries to help out others when they are having relationshp problems, she has trouble facing her own relationship issues.

Bio: When she was younger, Mikoto had a crush on her tutor, Masahiro Kouzu. When he returns after graduating, she agrees to meet him only to learn he has a girlfriend and because of that she hides her feelings for him. Later, she dates a boy named Asou, but the romance is does not last long. She is very popular with the boys for her determination and amazing talent in sport, but mainly for her large breasts. Kyousuke Imadori especially tries to constantly tries to ask her out. Eventually, in the future, she marries to Hanai, her childhood friend, and becomes pregnant with his child. Although she is happy, she often feels neglected because of Hanai's busy schedule.

Anime/Manga this character is from: School Rumble.

Mikoto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bleach303 on Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:12 pm

cool lol ^_^ ^_^

Bleach303
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vivalavida on Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:43 pm

Yay, deffinitely looking forward to this one :)

Vivalavida
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bleach303 on Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:58 pm

:} lol me 2

Bleach303
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!