Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Anime World (OOC)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Anime World (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikoto on Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:38 pm

Mmm...I was wondering when someone would make a Naruto character. You're accepted.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mikoto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Athrun Zala on Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:35 am

I'm not sure if you can have two(I know there is Ed and Al, b ut they're brothers), but I had another I generally use for sword fighting and that kind of stuff, even against magic. But I don't know what kind of fighting is going on and such.

EDIT: actually, I may need Gaara for this one. lol but, it is still allowed later to have another character if I want?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Athrun Zala
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:10 pm

For those who are curious, in Disgaea people who have sinned and died are reincarnated as Prinnies to live in servitude until the debt of their sin is payed off...They also look like this...
"To protect the world from Japanamation, To overthrough the Kaiba corporation,
To denounce the meaning of the original dub, to extend our reach to the world above,
Team Fourkids blast of at the speed of light, surrender now or prepare to fight,
Meowth that's right..."

-Team Fourkids Motto

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikoto on Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:51 pm

You can have as many characters as you like, I have three already, lol.

Mikoto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Athrun Zala on Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:03 pm

thanks for clearing that up, Azure. I read that you said they were penguin like creatures, but as it got farther into your post, for some reason I thought it was a harem. :p

I usually like having only one character, so it's easier to keep track of.

btw, are there any specific multi rules? when I told my sister about it, she sounded intrigued by this style of RP again, and thought about joining as a made up bad guy of hers.

Athrun Zala
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikoto on Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:44 pm

No, there really aren't any rules about having more than one character, other than that you have to post with all of them, you can't make twenty characters and post with only one or two.

Mikoto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Athrun Zala on Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:09 am

Sorry, didn't make myself clear. What I was asking was, are there any multi-account rules on the forum for siblings? My sister showed an interest in this RPG, but she would have to join the gateway. And I don't know if there are specific rules on that, where I have to send an email or something to the admins. I suppose it would be easier to just include her character in my posts, considering that she's not actively into RPing right now.

Athrun Zala
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Athrun Zala on Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:45 am

hey, where is everybody? don't let this thing die now! this is an incredible idea that shouldn't go to waste.

Athrun Zala
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leader601 on Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:38 pm

Name: Tsume

Appearance:

Personality/Bio:
Tsume (ツメ?, lit. "Claw") is a grey wolf with a white scar on his chest and is the second wolf introduced in the series. At first he was living in Freeze City where he leads a "pack" of human thieves. He clashes with Kiba over the latter's claims that Tsume has lost his pride as a wolf for living with humans as he does. Later, he connects with Toboe, a young wolf who also lives in the city. Though Tsume claims he has no need for friends and that he wants nothing to do with other wolves, he comes to Toboe's aid twice and shares a meal with him. Though he doesn't believe Kiba's stories about Paradise, he decides to leave the city with him to search for the place under the excuse that he is tired of the city.

Tsume is depicted as a loner who is confident, and at times arrogant, but keeps himself distant from his allies. Though he and Kiba continue to come into regular conflict, Tsume eventually comes to believe in their goal and becomes a loyal pack member. It is eventually revealed before moving to Freeze City, he had lived in another location with a large pack of wolves. Jaguara's wolf hunting troops attacked the pack, killing most of his family and friends. As Tsume attempted to flee from the battle, he was cast out by his pack and the alpha male attacked him, leaving Tsume with a large X-shaped scar across his chest. Tsume eventually traveled to Freeze City where his self-loathing over his actions caused him to refuse to befriend others.

Of all of the pack, he is closest to Toboe, whom he refers to as "runt." After the young wolf is killed by Quent, Tsume cries over his body. Tsume is the last of the pack to remain standing with Kiba in the final battle with Darcia. He is killed after Darcia rips open his side and legs. Before dying, he whispers to Kiba that "we shall meet again.... in paradise." At the end of the series, Tsume is seen in his human form riding a motorcycle in a city.

Anime/Manga this character is from:
Wolf's Rain

leader601
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikoto on Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:28 pm

Accepted, Wolf's Rain is a great show. ^.^

Mikoto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leader601 on Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:37 pm

Yay! Whats a brief overview of the plot so far?

leader601
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Athrun Zala on Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:33 am

well, people are getting to know eachother for the most part, but there's this guy Laharl who wants to take over the world and a few characters have engaged him and kept him at bay for the moment.

right now though, people aren't posting too much...they may be busy or have forgotten about this. :(

Athrun Zala
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:13 am

Somehow I turned out to be the only villain in this RP lol...ah well, someone's got to do it right?

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Athrun Zala on Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:15 pm

I could add my sister's villian in with input from her? would that make you feel better? :p

Athrun Zala
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Athrun Zala on Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:41 pm

My sister's villain: The one and only evil Doris

Name: Doris Decrae Delix (Pronounced: Doris deKRAY deLIX)

Appearance: She is a lovely female, with a beautiful face which almost always has an evil smirk. She has deep green eyes, which seem to pierce into the souls of her victims, giving them a very uncomfortable feeling. She has black hair, which is slightly shorter than shoulder length, which is sometimes tied up. Her height is average of most woman, but as she likes to appear high up, it makes her appear taller than she really is. She is always clothed in a long sleeved black dress with a cape, where the ends are attached to her sleeves, making a bat appearance when her arms are raised.

Personality: Sneaky, tricky, and very evil. She is very sly, and loves to torment people.

Bio: Very little is known about her, except that she is a witch, with immense power to be feared.

Anime/Manga this character is from: Original Character

Athrun Zala
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikoto on Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:38 pm

Accepted. I hope having another villain will make things even more interesting. ^_^

Mikoto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Athrun Zala on Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:54 pm

me too. since this is my sister's creation, most of the input will be from her and pretty original.

if some people were more active, then there could be things like friends and adventure and romance, and not another villain to cause havoc so much. :p

wondering, is it possible the first post could be edited to show who has what character, or links to the person's character profile? Anytime I want to check something out, I have to sift through a bunch of pages.

Athrun Zala
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikoto on Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:08 pm

Yeah, I could do that. Just give me a minute and I'll try to get that up as soon as possible.

Mikoto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Athrun Zala on Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:45 am

um, are people still interested in this anymore?

Athrun Zala
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:50 am

im still here and so is Light.
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!