Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Anime World (OOC)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Anime World (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:19 pm

I'm gonna mix it up a bit...lol

Name: Laharl

Appearence: Image

Bio: Laharl is the son of King Krichevskoy, who plans on becoming overlord after his father's death. He is incredibly arrogant, and he always tries to prove that he is the strongest demon in the Netherworld. He becomes physically sick when hearing optimistic sayings, especially "love", and when he sees women with sexy bodies.

Anime/Manga this character is from: Disgaea The Series
"To protect the world from Japanamation, To overthrough the Kaiba corporation,
To denounce the meaning of the original dub, to extend our reach to the world above,
Team Fourkids blast of at the speed of light, surrender now or prepare to fight,
Meowth that's right..."

-Team Fourkids Motto

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikoto on Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:57 am

Accepted, wow...that definitely is mixing it up. I've never heard of the anime that that character came from.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mikoto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:39 pm

Thought so...he's from the anime adaption of the game Disgaea.

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xnightxelfx on Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:43 pm

Name: Edward Elric - "Fullmetal Alchemist"

Appearance: Image

Personality: Can be very short tempered. He hates to be called short, or anything that resembles short. Also hates when his brother is mistaken as the Fullmetal Alchemist rather than him.

Bio: When Ed and Al lost their mother, they attempted to bring her back using the forbidden human transmutation alchemy. As a result of this, Ed lost his left leg, and his brother Al lost his entire body. In order to get Al back, Ed sacrificed his right arm. He was able to retrieve Al's soul, which he bonded to a suit or armor. He was able to get an auto-mail leg and arm, which functions as a real arm/leg, only entirely metal. Ed and Al now travel together, in search of the Philosopher's Stone so that he can return Al's body back to normal. Ed also works for the military as a State Alchemist, which gives him access to research funds and money to search for the stone. His state title is Fullmetal Alchemist.

Anime/Manga this character is from: Fullmetal Alchemist

And because you can't really have on without the other...

Name: Alphonse Elric

Personality: Is very caring and nice. Some would say that he acts more like the older brother on some occasions. Very devoted to his brother, and determined to get Ed's body back to normal.

Bio: Same as Ed's, with the addition that Al's soul is bonded to a suit of armor. He is not a State Alchemist, but loyally follows Ed wherever he goes.

Anime/Manga this character is from: Fullmetal Alchemist
I tried to do handstands for you but every time I fell for you. I'm permanently black and blue, permanently blue for you.

xnightxelfx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikoto on Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:47 pm

Accepted, xnightxelfx. Feel free to jump into the rp anytime you feel like it. ^.^

Mikoto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackWings on Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:54 pm

is it late to join :O? I'll post character sheet ASAP :P

BlackWings
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orith Nar on Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:53 pm

Wow, everyone's accepted so far...I like the characters, although I have noticed that my character has no one suitable for a love interest, heh...Well, it matters not, he may become the main antogonist, or an evil character, in the story...But, his actual personality is quite loving, caring, and kind, maybe a...Misunderstood sort of evil character. Heh...Anyway, no, it is not too late, BlackWings.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." -~-~-~- Edgar Allan Poe.

Orith Nar
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikoto on Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:22 pm

We're still accepting, BlackWings, just post your character sheet and I'll take a look at it. ^.^

Mikoto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackWings on Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:01 pm

Name: Elizabeth Cross

Appearance:
Image just without the glasses(I know it's aisaka Taiga from toradora but I just want to use her image to visualize, the personality as a tad-bit different than Taiga's)

Personality: She's not new in the school, she's not the most popular girl in school, she's a little smaller than the rest of the people and just for that is considered a kid. She's very tough, since she grew up by herself although of her multiple brothers and sisters. Her personality is very different from what you might find, because most of the friends she'd met had betrayed her or embarrassed her in front of everyone, so she doesn't trust anyone too easily.

She's very clumsy, she trips with everything and is mostly the subject of laughing for her class mates. She gets very mad easily and usually scares off people that stare at her for too long, she just hates when she's seen as the weird girl, she feels like she never fits in anywhere, so she distracts herself with drawing and reading.

Bio: (will come out in roleplay.)

BlackWings
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikoto on Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:19 am

BlackWings you're accepted! :)

Mikoto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xaih on Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:32 am

Name: Rose Argentum

Alias/Preferred name: Dusk

Appearance:

(I know this isn't a full body picture, but it's the only one I could find that matched Dusk's appearance.)

Personality: For starters, Dusk is a drinker. Not an alcoholic, but she's a bit of a heavy drinker. She's a smoker, as well, and has been smoking since she was about 16 years old. Dusk tends not to get along with others quite easily and keeps to herself most, if not all, of the time. Trust comes a long way, and, for her, trust is something that has to be earned. Unless someone proves themselves to be honest, being trusted by her isn't even an option. Dusk is known for having a bit of a temper, also. Not in a hissy fit sort of fashion, though. She's calm, and that's what makes her a dangerous person to society.

Dusk isn't by any means a conformist. She has her own style and doesn't let anything or anyone tell her otherwise. She will gladly speak her mind, no matter how wrong or inappropriate it might seem to anyone who listens to her. Most of the time, though, Dusk lets her clothes and her attitude show everyone who she is. Her reasons? Most of people judge a person on how they dress and what they do. Proving them wrong with a big slap in the face is more than enough payback for their judgmental actions.

Bio: After living the life in the Palace of her spoiled-brat cousin, Michelle, and after being banished three years prior, Dusk walked the path of a loner. To add insult to injury, she was banished by the very man who swore to her late father that he'd protect and nurture Dusk as she grew older: the King of the place she once called home. With only the clothes on her back, she pushed through violent winds and stormy weather, learning the ways of a tamp and a street-rat. It was never easy on her, but she preferred the kind of lifestyle over the one she had before being forced out of her home.

Anime/Manga this character is from: This is my own created character. I don't know if the picture base I'm using is from an anime, but I'm only using that picture to help show what Dusk looks like.
The ocean is salty because of the tears of misunderstood sharks who only wanted a hug.

Xaih
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikoto on Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:52 pm

Wow, that is an awesome character. You are definitely accepted, Xaih.

Mikoto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:43 am

Name: Yami Hitachiin

Personality: Yami is VERY misgevious. she loves trouble and playing pranks on others though she never gets caught.

Anime/Manga this character is from: made up but based on the twins from ouran high school host club...the Hitachiin twins's daughters...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bio's: Yami and Yuki grew up in a very nice house with very nice people. simple as that. unfortunately those nice people wernt their mother and fathers (The father's thing is complicated...cause Hikaru and his twin were both with thier mother Naomi....so they dont know who's is whos....lolz) Yami lashed out and became rebellious but Yuki found herself in a deep depression. They followed in thier fathers's foot steps and became part of the next generation Ouran Host Club, but soon dropped out not liking the oogling they got when they pulled the ~sisterly love...AKA: Twincest~ They wernt cut out for that kind of stuff. they may have looked the same on the out side but they were VERY different people on the inside.
At 15 Naomi, thier mother dies in a car crash, to cope Yami fell into A band and started drinking and partying and yuki became a cutter because her sister had left her and she felt alone and abandoned. after a few years of this life they both realized they couldnt take much more, and that they missed eachother, so they decided they needed a break and so they left to find some were for a fresh start. They became MUCH closer after the horrible ordeal.

Appearance: (they are identical so they both look like this, though Yuki looks sadder, very few can tell them apart)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Yuki Hitachiin

Appearance:

Personality: quiet and smily her personality is identical to Karou's (from Ouran High School Host Club BTW). she is nice, mature, and considerate to the thoughts of others.

Anime/Manga this character is from:
made up but based on the twins from ouran high school host club...the Hitachiin twins's daughters...
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikoto on Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:36 pm

Accepted. I love Ouran! ^.^

Mikoto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Light_of_the_Fallen on Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:06 pm

Name: Yomi Isayama

Personality: Yomi is hard working and she is kind and compassionate to her friends, often being good spirited and optimistic.

Bio: Yomi Isayama was a young girl who worked for a team of exorcists out of Japan's Ministry of the Environment. She lost her parents at a young age to spectres, and was taken in by Isayama Naraku, then head of the Isayama family. Yomi grew to love and respect her foster-father, and polished her skills to repay him for his kindness.Her efforts led to her inheritance of the priced Isayama heirloom, the sword Shishio, which held the spiritual beast Rangurren in it. A skilled swordmaster, she later became the very thing she fought to destroy. Yomi was adopted into the Isayama family, but stood to inherit the family name and the status among the country's exorcists once her father died.Before Naraku's death, she was betrothed to Izuna Noriyuki and would have succeeded Naraku as the next Isayama head. However, Naraku's death at the hands of her cousin Mei, who was jealous of her good fortune, and the alteration of Naraku's will, resulted in her being stripped of her position in the family and therefore her entire inheritance.

Anime/Manga this character is from: Ga-Rei Zero

Light_of_the_Fallen
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orith Nar on Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:11 pm

I love the character...Interesting story, never heard of the Anime/Manga she's from...Accepted...

Orith Nar
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:11 pm

yay! a fellow Oran fan!!! woooooHOOOO!!!
my friends think im weird cause im obsessed with the twins...lolz....
i guess im sorta a Hitachiin fan girl....lol...though ive never fainted from love for them...lolz

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikoto on Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:56 pm

Haha, I love Tamaki. The twins are cute too though.

Mikoto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:52 pm

My BFF citizen is a REAL Tamaki FANGIRL.....i dont see what you guys do.....lolz...
no offence....he i think ill send her this link...lolz....she's love it...she's also a Lulu/Zero fan....lolz

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PirateofPie on Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:51 am

I have a villain, if you guys don't have one so far. Planning on making another character too (as I don't plan on being a villian this bad all of the time)

Name: Jagi

Personality: In a word, a bastard. Jago has next to no redeemable qualities. He's an overpowered thug who tries to make a name for himself.

Bio: He, like his three (adopted) brothers were raised in a dojo by their master, Ryuken. All of them were trained in the deadly assassination art, Hokuto Shinken. Unfortunately, there could be only one true successor to Hokuto Shinken. Jagi was displeased to find out that his youngest brother, Kenshiro, had been chosen instead of him, or their two older brothers. Angered, he attempted to kill Kenshiro. Kenshiro easily defeated Jagi and ended up disfiguring his face. Jagi swore revenge on his brother, telling him that he'd regret letting him live. Jagi then started to wear a metal mask to hide his disfigured appearence. When a war ended up completely destroying civilization, turning the world into a wasteland, Jagi felt he was at an advantage. He became a gang leader and finally started to plot his revenge.

Anime/Manga this character is from: Fist of the North Star

PirateofPie
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!