Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Another Year at Fulton University!

a part of “Another Year at Fulton University!”, a fictional universe by chanelindistress.

When you go to Fulton, you aren't anyone until you pledge a house. And boy, there's nothing like the drama you can stir up once you have chosen...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Another Year at Fulton University!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:24 pm

Hey, guys!!!

Glad to get this thing going again. Thanks for having read through the introduction page since I know that was...a lot. To those who have never been involved before, welcome and I hope there was a role that spoke to you enough to get you to this point. And for those who have been involved before, well, fancy seeing you here lol.

Anyway, this is where you guys do your reservation thing. Don't forget your password and all that jazz. My one warning is that I know that it's fairly easy to take on character dialogue colors and then not pay attention to the fact that other people reserved the same, if not a slightly different color that just so happens to have the same name, so just be careful. We don't need people trying to collab and then come to find out, their colors are literally the same and then not being able to know which character is really talking. With that being said, my favorite ice cream is cake batter ice cream because I'm self-indulgent and fat as all hell, and these are my dialogue colors:

#FF5100
#E8ADAA
#C35817

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: Another Year at Fulton University!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby M95 on Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:45 pm

I'll reserve Hudson under the Ed Westwick FC, with the dialogue color #4A4A4A and Jazmyn under the Justine Skye FC with #00AEFF. I'm on my mint choco chip vibe, ice cream flavor wise, right now.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

M95
Member for 8 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shirogane on Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:53 pm

I'd like to reserve face claim Andre Hamman. Favorite Ice cream would probably be green tea, a little odd but it is the bees knees. Dialogue color will be #116B3A
"Strange how there's always a little more innocence left to lose."

Shirogane
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:10 pm

Hey! I'd like to reserve the Grant Gustin FC, but possibly change his appearance to match that of Connor Franta? His hexcode, I don't have currently but IT WILL be a shade of pink. My favorite ice cream flavor, is COFFEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:31 pm

Heeeeeeyyyyy!!!

Nice to see some familiar faces! All reservations have been noted. Any requests for face claim changes will not be finalized until after the character has been accepted.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mariedoll12 on Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:23 pm

I. Am. Psyched! Ummm I don't know the hex code because I literally can't function right now. However, I love sorbet because dairy is always a bit too much for me you know? Like not even for my health, I'm just not a big fan, but I am a fan of Cindy Kimberly so can I reserve her?

UPDATE: I'm obsessed with this faded rose palette from color-hex so I'm going to make her hex code #a2798f

mariedoll12
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chandz on Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:33 pm

I'd like to reserve Reece King Keith Powers, please and thank you!

My favorite ice cream is probably cookies and cream, if not vanilla cause I'm super boring like that.
HEX Code: #005566

Chandz
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:12 pm

Can I reserve FC: Kelsey Calemine but change the fc to Sophie Turner? Hex Code #990099
And I'd also like to reserve FC: Avan Jogia Hex Code #CC0000 xP
My favorite ice cream is choco chip cookie dough =P

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A Thought on Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:36 pm

I would like to reserve a senior Zeta female. A hex code that I could use is 079484, and I like french vanilla ice cream from Coldstone's.

A Thought
Member for 8 years
Author Friendly Beginnings Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:19 pm

@Girl2Fine2
May I please reserve the face claims Arden Cho with the hex code of #FF4000 and Marlon Teixeria with the hex code #234135?

My favorite flavor of ice cream is honestly strawberry.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:45 am

Hi! May I please reserve Gabrielle Epstein but change her face claim to Sayo Yoshida?
Her hex code will be #987373, and my favourite ice cream flavours would have to be chocolate (I know- soooo original) and passionfruit. ;)

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:04 am

Yaaaaayyyyyyy!!!! More reservations!!! All are accepted.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miniskirt on Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:43 am

Hi, I came across this RP and I'm really interested in it. I'd like to reserve the Chloe Norgaard FC and would also like to change it to Seolhyun Kim if that's okay

My character dialogue color would be #C78BE3 and my favorite flavor of ice cream would have to be birthday cake.

miniskirt
Member for 8 years
Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:55 am

@miniskirt, reserved, love. Welcome!!

Also, be mindful of the character dialogue color you pick for your character because as pretty as it is, there are already two people with extremely similar color codes who reserved before you. Also, the face claim is super pretty and birthday cake is kinda the best, but don't tell the others lol.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miserable on Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:16 pm

I'm going to go after Holland Roden, and I like vanilla chip ice cream, and I would likely use #00cc00.

Miserable
Member for 16 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:37 pm

@Girl2Fine2
I've finished my first character. :) I'll also change her hex code to #DED16A since the other color was dangerously similar to one of yours. :)

I should have my guy up by Monday.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:08 am

Charlotte is done with a #9f7d64 hex code. I'll work on my other Alpha, Juliette, tomorrow, and start figuring out my male, too.

BurningBridges
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:52 am

@Girl2Fine2,
Hey! Could I please take Reece King? If need be I'll happily take on another guy, but I think I'm gonna stick to just the one for now. His hex will be #799984. Also, bubblegum ice-cream is for sure my favourite, I know, it's an acquired taste but I just loooove it.

la.lune
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:37 am

Everyone who reserved is reserved. I'm looking at sheets now and am going to work on my last character as well.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:23 pm

@All, also, for those of you who are using fontmeme for the titles of different sections of your character sheets and/or for your character names at the top of your character sheet, you have to use the embedding code for them. Like, when you generate the image, there's a button nearby that says to embed it. There is literally NO way around it, you have to use it. Otherwise, your image does not appear. They want you to have that link back to their page on whatever image you generated from their site, I guess, since more and more people have been using fontmeme.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!