Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Apocalypse: The Survival

Apocalypse: The Survival

a part of “Apocalypse: The Survival”, a fictional universe by Darkshadowmark.

A hardcore Apocalyptic sandbox roleplay where you can be anything you want. From Leader of a town to scrounger ruins to bandit among raiders to petty thief of precious food.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Apocalypse: The Survival”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Apocalypse: The Survival

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkshadowmark on Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:29 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Apocalypse: The Survival"

Hello all! Here is where I'll be hosting news updates for the universe and where general OOC talk will go on.

News of the week~~
I would love to have another CO-GM to help me manage such a large world. If you feel like your up for the job, let me know and i'll quiz you on it.

UPDATE: Mr. Baneling Squishy is now a CO-GM. Respect him!

Also, this is where I'll be posting enemy updates, such as enemies appearing in the world in large bands and where people may be holding quests in towns.

WARNING...WARNING.

A LARGE GROUP OF CANNIBALS HAVE BEEN SIGHTED IN THE WEST OF RORIK. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.
Last edited by Darkshadowmark on Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.
We are the sky warriors
We are the falling stars
We are the moon's shadow
We are the sun's fire
We are ODST

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Darkshadowmark
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Apocalypse: The Survival

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seijun13 on Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:42 pm

Do you have to play as a survivor or could you play as a [slightly] mutated human?
FRIENDS: Will look at you like you're crazy when you tell them you're an alien from outerspace.
BEST FRIENDS: Will break you out of the loony bin and drive you to New Mexico to meet up with the mothership.

There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
Who was the first person to say "See that chicken over there... I'm gonna eat the first thing that comes out of its butt"?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Seijun13
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkshadowmark on Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:58 pm

Yes, you can play as a mutant. I forgot to add that into the CS.

Darkshadowmark
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkshadowmark on Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:00 pm

ADDED THE MUTANT CLASS TO THE CLASS LIST AND UPDATED THE CS

Darkshadowmark
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oran Tarlin on Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:31 am

What a laughable premise! What a hilarious thought, that Spokane would look any different after a Nuclear Holocaust! (I live near there, so this obviously intrigued me, oh the in-jokes I could litter my posts with!)

That said, I'll work on a leader character if that's at all possible. May be a bit slow to post it, thinking of which direction I want to go...

Oran Tarlin
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkshadowmark on Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:54 am

it'll be a lot different then the spokane we know and love, dude. So no complaints when you see that there are new cities that aren't there in RL

Darkshadowmark
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:40 am

I think I'm going to submit a Character

Thorait
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jericho193 on Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:09 pm

Expect a soldier bio soon
"I don't have time to bleed."

jericho193
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkshadowmark on Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:51 pm

alright, after I receive Jericho's, oran's and seijun's characters, I'll start the first post

Darkshadowmark
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:44 pm

Darkshadowmark wrote:This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Apocalypse: The Survival"

Hello all! Here is where I'll be hosting news updates for the universe and where general OOC talk will go on.

News of the week~~
I would love to have 2 CO-GMS to help me manage such a large world. If you feel like your up for the job, let me know and i'll quiz you on it.

Also, this is where I'll be posting enemy updates, such as enemies appearing in the world in large bands and where people may be holding quests in towns.

I could be a co GM, I'm fair and I have experience as a GM and Co GM and Vice GM.

Also expect a leader soon.....
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TasteLikeSnozberries on Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:06 pm

I love the fact that everywhere there are these fancy sci-fi names like Aether and what not,, and then we have Spokane. good ol' Spokane! haha

I'm less than knowledgeable about guns and have no experience with fight scenes, but I'm interested in the post-apocalyptic scene. So this will be interesting.

I apologize in advance for not knowing the difference between a glock and a shotgun.

TasteLikeSnozberries
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkshadowmark on Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:13 pm

This will help, my friend :D http://guns.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

And I'm not going to be doing any PVP myself so you don't have to. Fighting is sort of mandatory though cause, ya know, Apocalypse.

Darkshadowmark
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seijun13 on Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:14 pm

I so can't wait to get this started! <3 And the characters so far are really interesting. This will be so much fun~!

@Taste: If you need help with fight scenes, let me know. I can give you some tips ad suggestions to help you out. Don't worry if your posts start to get short, but make sure there's enough to reply to. :)

Seijun13
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkshadowmark on Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:21 pm

all we're waiting for is 2 people who are making characters. Jessiquita and ignisheart.

oh and oran. Ignis will be contacting you (if he hasn't already) and bugging you about having murders in your town

Darkshadowmark
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TasteLikeSnozberries on Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:34 pm

@Seijun, Alright, thanks! I'll be sure to hit you up on that.

TasteLikeSnozberries
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seijun13 on Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:38 pm

@Darkshadow: (Mind if I just call you Shadow?) Whee, murders!

@Taste: No problem. I've done several fighting role-plays and scenes so I have a few tips to offer to anyone that needs them.

Seijun13
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lither on Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:09 am

I have two questions, actually.

One, is this still recruiting? I have a leader being produced at the moment and I want to know if he'll be accepted.

Two, are we allowed to be a leader of a real-world city after the end?

Lither
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby meim on Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:31 am

Character not approved?

meim
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkshadowmark on Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:59 pm

@lither, yeah, we're still recruiting. Always room for a leader.

Depends on the city.

@Meim, I honestly could not bring myself to accept such a low-quality character. not mentioning that he was a sabre character. Everybody elses is huge, intricately designed and creative while yours was barely half a paragraph long.

@Everybody: IC will most likely start on friday since I will not be on for most of the day tomorrow.

Darkshadowmark
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistletoeXholly on Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:39 pm

I really would like to join this RP it sounds like just what I'm looking for I'm going to get on my character now. When you can get to her that will be fine with me just let me know when you ready if shes' a go.

mistletoeXholly
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!