Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

We are Enemies, So what is this feeling I get when I see You

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

"...Fifty newborns..." Lucifer stated darkly, but soft, his gaze to the table were his hands were clasped and rested at. He closed his eyes for a few brief moments before opening his eyes and looking at Eternity, his lavender orbs distant and cold. Lucifer soon looked away from her back to the table, at his hands, "Yes, we call them Crusniks...but that's more for enhance made vampires..." he responded softly, his tone was a bit cold in saying this. "...I'll tell you something...something I've always wanted to say but unable to...We Vampire Hunters are hypocrites...we kill Vampires…calling them creatures, monsters, things that need to be killed… but then we enhance make them to fight for us to get rid of the ones we beside them off of…” Lucifer’s hands tightened, trembling a bit, β€œUsing our own race to create this enhanced Vampires to kill exactly we vowed to kill…I’m pretty sure this newborns are the enhanced humans the Vampire Hunter Society has thrown away due to them not passing the experiments…” Lucifer stood up and walked to the door casually, pressing his right hand on it for a minute β€œLet me ask you a question…after finding this out right from the source…what do you think of us Vampire Hunters now? Don’t you agree we are more inhuman…then you?”

Lucifer was one of the Crusnik, he had passed the tests but the scientists saw he wasn’t as strong as the next ones. So they gave him up to the Vampire Hunter Society as a Hunter, his little sister though she was to be a new experimented human but passed away as a human before anything was done to her.
"Visual Kei the Subgenra of Jrock, Jrock the root of Visual Kei"
Join my New RP :

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VisualSins
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: We are Enemies, So what is this feeling I get when I see You

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harmony on Tue May 04, 2010 6:49 pm

Eternity growled. "Fifty newborns." She said slightly defeated. She took out her arsenal of weapons, all of which glowed a bright blue. "I think I can put up a fair fight." She closed her eyes then opened them when Lucifer began to talk. Her eyes went wide and her jaw dropped. "H-How.... Why would you join the hunters?" She looked at him. "I feel sort of sorry for those.... Things you have created." Her silver gaze looked at him. "Is that what makes you hate us?" She knew there was something different about him. "So you are part vampire. I don't think badly for the actions of others... Take it from me I know what it is like when you can't control what others do to you. I made a deal many many years ago only to be changed into what you see now." She thought for a second. "You are one of the Crusnik aren't you? Yet I smell the hate and sadness roll off of you like the waves roll against the beach." Her molten eyes looked saddened and pained. She had never felt so much pain from a person. "I am sorry you had to go through what ever happened."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Harmony
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist

Lucifer smirked "Your a smart one, figuring that out in just small given information. Yes, I am a Crusnik sadly though I wasn;t as strong as the new models and I was given out as a Vampire Hunter instead...You should also now we drink blood from other Vampires to stay alive, but I deny myself that pleasure, not wanting to turn to an actually monster" he stated in a cold tone, his smirk leaving his lips as they frowned. He was deep in thought for a few moments before shaking his head, and walking away from the door. "If we want to stay alive we must stay in here. This newborns aren't smart but they are strong then both of use even more when in a group that big." Lucifer stated casually as if he had done this before, he walked to the bed and sat down on its ending edge. His gaze to the ground as he rested his elbow on his knee andhis cheek on his palm; Lucifer sighed deeply, Eternity's scent made him crave her blood for she was a Vampire after all, his main source of food. Her blood from early, its smell still lingered in the overly closed room, making him want it. Lucifer then fell backwards trying to clear his mind as he rubbed his temples softly "Damn...headache..."

VisualSins
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harmony on Tue May 04, 2010 8:21 pm

She smiled a bit as well. "How do you think I have lived all these years? I had to have something going on upstairs." She laughed sounding like small bell jingling. Her eyes went wide. "That's different... You really take blood from us? You mean if you feed from one of us then you turn into one of those things outside?" She sighed and sat back down at the table and looked at Lucifer. "I can't stay here long.. Unlike you I need to feed at least twice a night. I guess I am lucky I got a couple in." She walked over and pushed his hand away. "I can help with a headache." She began to gently massage his scalp and temples. She knew the slight chill to her skin would help even more. "Does this feel okay?" She looked down with her molten gaze into his lavender one. "I must say I am slightly intrigued by the hunters society. I think I should pay them a little visit with some of the elders." The ends of her mouth twitched up in a smile.

Harmony
Member for 14 years

Lucifer shook his head "No...If we don't take your blood will get weaker but end up losing our sanity. The ones outside are failed experiments that have just been dumped where every the Vampire Society thought was convenient..." he stated with closed eyes, his tone still cold. Lucifer then opened these eyes slightly as she came to him and started massaging his head, he sighed softly, "That's not going to help...it’s not a normal migraine..." He took her by her arm quickly pulling her down so her neck was close to his lips. "...I haven't feed on Vampire Blood since the day I was released as a Vampire Hunter" he whispered to her softly, his tone still cold but a bit more warm then before. His eyes glow their lavender color brightly, he opened his mouth and had sprouted large fangs, a bit bigger than those of a regular Vampire. Lucifer, held her tightly by her arm but not enough to hurt her, his fangs pinched her neck but he retreated and kissed her neck. "Sadly...my past keeps me from drinking any of it..." he whispered lightly and let her go gently, removing his hand from her arm and his eyes turning normal.

VisualSins
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harmony on Wed May 05, 2010 8:27 pm

"What about an elder vampire?" She watched him and sighed. "What kind of headache would you have? I have heard of many hunters get headaches and then they snap." She gasped when grasped her arm and moved her to where her neck was exposed. Her long raven hair fell out of the way to expose her pale and delicate neck. "Why wont you feed from a vampire?" She watched him almost helplessly as his eyes seemed to glow and his fangs protruded from his mouth. She was going to throw him away but he held her tighter, her eyes went wide, and she stopped breathing. She closed her eyes and thought she would become a hunters lunch. "What happened to make you not take the pleasure of blood?" She said almost silently. She moved away from him.

Harmony
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VisualSins on Thu May 06, 2010 12:02 am

"...My baby sister..." was all that left Lucifer's mouth, his tone was sad, angry and pitiful but to himself. He sighed, sitting up he didn't hear any noises outside any more which was good news. "Seems they're gone...I should to then..." Lucifer stood up grabbing his cloak, putting it on again swiftly; he hadn't answered Eternity's question for he was unable to full answer it himself, never could. "Next time we meet...I might not be hunting you...but just be careful of the next Hunter that comes after you..." he stated calmly, walking away from the bed to the door. Lucifer knew he would be re-assigned if not banished from the Vampire Society for not completing his assignment, the ending day was that day. He opened the door, letting a cool wind go in the old, dusty room "Immortality is belived to be the greatest gift...I call it a curse, a curse that can't be removed...and you watch the ones you love die...and they watch you not..." Lucifer disappeared with those last words from the entrance leaving on behind a black rose in his place and very cold wind.

-- Two Weeks Later --

Lucifer was put on probiation in the Vampire Society, meaning he didn't work as a FULL Vampire Hunter for the next month. So for his time "off" he spent his time in London as a photographer his old under cover job; Lucifer was using this job as a decoy a few years back but ended up loving it and took it up as a real job when he was Vampire Hunting at night. It was midnight, chill and snowing very beauitfully, he was taking pictures in the park were the snow seemed so gorgoues that it wa shard not capturing the moment. He wore a long black coat, soft and silky but thick to keep the cold away. Lucifer puffed out a breath, it could be seen as a white cloud, and sighed smiling happily a bit as he walked through the park's path watching the snow fall, a camera around his neck.

VisualSins
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harmony on Thu May 06, 2010 12:27 am

Eternity jumped up and looked at Lucifer. "Well.. I need to go hunt." Her eyes flashed an odd color and she stretched. " I will be careful... I am smarter then the average hunter. Lets just say my eyes have hypnotized a few good hunters through the years." The cool wind blew against her face and sent her raven hair blowing gently. She knew all too well that immortality was a curse. She had watched all of the ones she cared about die or get sick which she never could. She picked up the black rose and smiled. She tucked the rose into her hair and slammed the door to his hide out. For the past week she had been chased by an insane amount of newborns. She had a deep gash on her face and a fresh bite wound on her neck. She wondered when she would see the hunter again. She was now dressed a little warmer than she needed. She walked around a park and went home where she stayed for a few weeks.
-A week later.-
Eternity walked along the streets of London loving the chill to the midnight air. She walked through the park and was suddenly caught in a hunters trap. She screamed as loud as she could but only got a face full of something that burned. She hissed again and screamed her gut wrenching scream. She knew if she attracted attention to herself then she would be spared for a little while. Her snow colored skin burned as if she had been submerged in a vat of acid. She tried to break out of the trap only injuring herself even worse. The hunter stepped towards her and latched onto her neck. She breathed heavily as her blood kept getting drained. She tried to yell for someone but was too weak to make another sound come out.

Harmony
Member for 14 years

Lucifer heard a sudden scream far off in the park, a hundred yards from where he was. "Eternity?" he question out in a whisper and sprinted quickly through the fallen snow in the ground. He went through the forest part of the park, it was very high up in snow but he ran as fast as he could. Once Lucifer got there he hid behind a tree bark to see the situation at hand, it was a hunter and he had just caught Eternity in his trap, grimacing at the sight he pondered hard on what to do. Once he remembered Vampire Hunting Law he stepped out of hiding and walked to them both. The Hunter turned around anger showing in his eyes "What are you doing here Lucifer?" he growled, holding up his Vampire Gun on his hand pointing at it to Eternity. "You’re in validation of Vampire Hunting Code 005, no Hunter is permitted to hunt on civilian territory during civilian hours…and its only 8PM…” he stated coldly, cold as the wind and snow outside with them. The Hunter grimaced, glaring at Lucifer with piercing venomous eyes then tsked angrily and disappeared before cussing under his breath. Lucifer sighed I’m defiantly in trouble now… he thought getting anger at himself more than the Hunter going against the code 005. He then totally remembered about Eternity and ran to her quickly and dug through the snow and removed the trap from her quickly, breaking it to pieces. β€œEternity what are you doing in this part of town, its not safe here” he told her seriously but his tone worried and sad.

VisualSins
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harmony on Thu May 06, 2010 10:52 pm

Eternity felt the hunter taking even more of her blood when he suddenly stopped. She heard someone coming and looked around. She looked up and saw Lucifer. As the hunter disappeared she looked up at Lucifer. She breathed heavily and said. "I was looking for something." She put her hands to her neck and the bite wound that the hunter had left. "What are you doing here?" She pulled her hand back and looked at her blood. "I need to feed... Soon." She stood up and stumbled onto Lucifer. "I'm Sorry I am just really weak.. That hunter bit me." She knew it was dangerous to be this close to someone who hungered for vampire blood. "I should get going... I hope I don't run into anymore hunters." She waled away unsteadily. She got to the gate of the park that was about ten feet from Lucifer and fell to the ground. Her body felt weak as she looked back at him. "Help me please." Her pale skin looked even paler and her molten silver eyes seemed to lose their brilliant shine.

Harmony
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VisualSins on Thu May 06, 2010 11:21 pm

Lucifer watched her as she left, he saw her reluctantedness of been near him, which was understandable due to his crave for Vampire Blood and him trying to kill her before. When she suddenly fell down to the pure white snow, tainted by her dark red blood now, he felt a ping of sadness and protectiveness over her. Lucifer ran to her quickly to her side, he picked her up gently bridal style in his strong arms "I'll take you somewhere you can feed...I doubt you can take a human in your state so I'll take you to my place...I have blood there" he whispered to her, his lavender eyes looking at her less shiny ones. He carried her home quickly, but gently, enough for her not to be in more pain then she was already in. Lucifer then arrived to a tall white building that looked like only a rich person could live in it; he closed his eyes slowly, his body glowing just a bit of a pure white-purple. When he opened them his eyes were glowing, and he took a step forward, fully entering into the Condo Apartments; no one seem to be able to see them, as far as it looked that how it looked like. Lucifer walked through the lobby to an elevator, waited for it to come down and then got on it, no one was in it which made him feel relived. Lucifer closed his eyes once more; he lost his small glow and then opened his eyes which had also lost their glow. He stepped out of the elevator casually, once they reached level 13, walking through the empty hallway, plain white and red carpeted, he soon came to a door that read #321. Lucifer pulled out a pair of silver keys and unlocked the door, walking in casually before closing the door behind him.

The Condo was one room, the far right side was the bedroom area, where his bed was, the middle his living room with a small room for the laundry, then twin glass doors for the balcony and then another room for the small kitchen; it was very clean, super white and black.

Lucifer walked over to his soft black sofa, lying Eternity down carefully so not to hurt her anymore then she was. He walked away from her without a word to the kitchen and came back with blood packets, four of them, all human blood. "Here" he whispered to her as he kneeled near her, giving her one of the packets of red liquid. Lucifer then dug his hand under the sofa pulling out a first aid kit, he began to heal up her wounds, they were still very fresh which was bad, his eyes were gently unlike their first meeting, and he was a lot nicer. Lucifer was no longer her Hunter so he had no right to be angry or anything towards her, she was no long his assignment.

VisualSins
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harmony on Fri May 07, 2010 1:11 am

Eternity felt herself being lifted. She looked up at Lucifer and laid her head against his chest. "T-T-Thank you." She looked into his eyes smiling lightly. She noticed a glow to him it looked almost a pure white or purple. She looked around at the nice apartment building she wondered if he was wealthy. She felt herself moving up she thought she must be in an elevator or something like that. She noticed everything were her favorite colors, black and white. She thought those colors seemed to represent herself well. She felt him lay her down gently and her eyes wondered around. She wondered where he went of if something happened to him. Her nose twitched when she smelled a familiar scent of human blood. She took the packet she looked at him a moment before her pearly white fangs extended. She swallowed then dug her fangs into the precious red liquid. She felt him messing with her wounds but didn't care as long as the crimson liquid poured down her throat. When she was done with the package she reached out a very pale still weak hand. "I owe you my life." She smiled at him almost warmly. "I'm not trying to be rude but can I have another one.. I'm still a little weak and it will help with the wounds." She retracted her hand and grabbed another package of blood and ate it hungrily. When she was finished with this one her eyes got back their brilliant shine and her skin began to get back their luminescent glow. "Thank you Lucifer." She leaned forward and kissed his cheek lightly and then laid back on the couch looking at him. "Your eyes still amaze me." She smiles. "They are such a lively color and they fit you well." She smiles again.

Harmony
Member for 14 years

Lucifer chuckled, a small smile on his face, "Maybe its because I'm not hunting Vampires anymore..." he whispered to her as he tended to her slender neck. His movements were very gentle and smooth; once he finished he closed the first aid kit, pushing it under the sofa then picking up the garbage, like the bloody cotton balls and wipes. Lucifer left to throw them away and came back with two more blood bags for Eternity; he handed them to her and sat down on the floor just above her head, ne knee tucked in close to his chest, his body turned a bit looking at her. "Don't move a lot for a bit, you may be drinking Human Blood but it’s not directly from the source" Lucifer told her softly, serious and caring. Not hunting her anymore, or any Vampire for that matter, made him feel at piece, he didn't know why or why it even happen but he liked not having angry and pain inside him even it it was probably a lie to himself. Lucifer watched her with gently eyes, since the last time they meet, he thought a lot about her, he didn't know why he thought about her but he came to a few conclusions. One, she was different from other Vampires, Two she seemed more honest then any Vampire he had ever meet and Three, she was very straightforward and out there about herself, which he found rather intriguing for a Vampire.

Lucifer chuckled softly before turning his head over to his hand which wristed on top of his knee. His small smile never wavering from his lips, he defiantly felt at peace, relaxed, photography had helped a lot more as well. It distracted him from his "Punishment" and try and live a normal life even if he himself wasn't normal.

Lucifer was wealthy, since he had been the son of a government official before been turned, his so called father passed away leaving everything to him for his mother had passed away after he was taken from her out of depression. Lucifer had no other siblings since his father never re-married or had relations with any women due to him missing his wife and engulfing himself in his job. So Lucifer had money to last him at least a whole human life time but since he never aged and was immortal that money would soon vanish but he was always careful of what he does with money and only uses it for necessities.

VisualSins
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harmony on Fri May 07, 2010 7:55 pm

Eternity watches him for a while. "Wait... The hunters kicked you out?" She made her neck more accessible for him. "Wait... What do you mean this is not from the source?" She looked at the baggie and pushed it away a little bit. "I need... Human blood not fake and certainly not from a vampire." She watched him and couldn't help but smile. "So.. Do you think anything different about me." She never took her eyes off of him. "I feel a little bit better thanks to you." She moved to where she was sitting up. " Her tongue went along her teeth and found her fangs still out. "I think I should go get some blood for myself. She got up and shook then sat back down on the couch. "Ugh... I'm still dizzy." She couldn't help but feel something about him. "Are you ever going to tell me your real name? I already told you mine... And its a little bit ironic." She laughed.

Harmony
Member for 14 years

"More or less" Lucifer responded chuckling, his eyes closed but then opened slightly and turned to her, resting the side of his head on his arms that were on top of his knee. "I'm still a Vampire Hunter, but I been laid off for a month or so, do to me not completing my assignment." When he saw her reaction looking at the blood, he sighed deeply, outstanded by how her knowledge of her own kind were when feeding. "Eternity, from the source means from the actually human itself. If the Vampire takes the blood from the human directly that's taking blood from the source, it is more nutriets for the Vampire to do that; gives them more strength and keeps them full longer." Lucifer smirked "Guess you don't know the new words for the Humans huh?" he chuckled but he kept his lavander gaze on her softly. "Think of you? Hmm still as daring as ever is all I think about you" Lucifer stated laughing softly at her reaction. He got up slowly as she did and sat next to her, when he saw her get up and try and walk, he sighed once more deeply "Seriously, you really are immpatient" he stated like something an older brother might say to a little girl. He picked up another blood packet and gave it to her. "Drink a bit more, your still weak from that attack. A bit from a Crunik at his level can drain you or kill you in a quick swipe" Lucifer told her softly, a frown on his face. He then looked at her, his head tilted a bit to the side, and then turned his gaze to the front of them where the Black and White TV was near the kitchen. "Wishi I could...but sadly Lucifer is the only real name I got. My father never named me so the Vampire Soceity did or gave me a code name which was Lucifer. Not much a name really, just that I was named after Satan...still not much of a name"

VisualSins
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harmony on Fri May 07, 2010 8:43 pm

She smiles. "So...What about when you do come back? Are you going to try and hunt me down again?" She laughs. "I guess I am use to someone saying a feeder or something like that." She raised an eyebrow at him. "Daring? I am pretty much cautious." She laughed again. She watched him sit down and sigh. "Well.. I am a vampire and I am always on the move." She looked at the blood packet. "Does the Crunik bit have some kind of toxin in them like many vampires?" She touched his chin lightly and turned his face to where she could see his eyes. "You may be named Lucifer but a name means nothing. You are better than that name... I would know I can read people as my gift." She touched where his heart was. "This makes you different. This makes you who you are. Your name means nothing it's a name... Your heart make you this makes you care and feel." She smiled at him before she bit into the blood packet and drank it down. She watched him for a while and could not pick out what made him so appealing but she thought it was it heart that made him different.

Harmony
Member for 14 years

Lucifer chuckled "I'm not going to be assigned to you anymore, even if I do come back, there are Vampire Hunters aafter you already and even some Crunik since your a tough one to catch" he stated laughing softly as he looked at her. He leaned back in the sofa and sighed softly, "The Crunik bite has no toxic affects or anything like a Vampire bite, it just takes more blood out of you then when your bitten by a Vampire. In one bite he can take up to 30% of your blood under 30 seconds, he can kill you under a minutes you don't pull away in time or at all." Lucifer stated staring his ceiling, his eyes a bit sad, he wasn't like those Crunik, he could take blood from a Vampire at the same pace as they do to a human. He suddenly felt a cold hand on his chin and he was pulled to look at Eternity, he smiled a bit at her statement "Such wise talking for one who looks so young" he stated chuckling. Lucifer pulled away from her but not before giving her a kiss on her forehead, he leaned back on the sofa, the sun would rise in seven hours enough time for Eternity to rest up and then go and feed. Lucifer stood up, stretching upwards before removing his long coat and placing it down on the sofa. He wore an outfit he usually wore when he was out working or close to it, it consisted of a white dress shirt opened up from three buttons at the top, gray ripped jeans a silver necklace and black boots, it truley showed his well built body figure. Lucifer walked to the kitchen and then came back with a glass of red wine, sitting down at his previous spot next to Eternity, taking a small sip of his drink, sitting back on the sofa.

VisualSins
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harmony on Sat May 08, 2010 1:56 pm

Eternity smiled. "I wouldn't be here if I wasn't tough to catch." She laughed. "I have been told vampire bites make you feel intoxicated and lust for the person who bites you. I wonder how the hunters made that." She sighed. "Don't let my young appearance fool you... I am quite old among my kind I was never bitten I am an elder." She smiled at the kiss he placed on her forehead. She looked Lucifer up and down. "You are built quite well for a hunter... Not that I get up close and personal with hunters often." She laughed. Her nose twitched as she smelled the wine. "That smells like a good wine. Did you know the rules of the elder vampires are different than normal vampires? I am suppose to prolong my kind, create new ones.. Which I have never done. Most humans think Immortality is such a great gift but it is a horrible and dark way to live life." Her molten gaze looked sad.

Harmony
Member for 14 years

"Yes, I have heard of them. Every Crunik had to learn the Vampire Ways before learning there own. There're not many differences between a Crunik and Vampire besides the fact a Crunik drinks from a Vampire, Human Blood does nothing for us." Lucifer stated as he took another sip from his wine. He looked at her for a few seconds before turning his attention to the front of him again, "It must get lonely been on your own...I know the feeling. Cruniks are more anti-social beings and don't mind the feeling...but unlike them I was turned into one...they were made from mixing a human egg with a human sperm and once it turned into an embryo...well they are experminted on to create the Crunik...sad isn't it? Been born with ou having parents, no knowledge of what you are and are told what you are...and been told that you are a weapon...to destroy Vampires and save the Humans..." Lucifer sighed remembering his time as a 5 year old kid not knowing what where he was and what was happening, been betrayed by his father...and losing his mother at the same time. He sighed and got up "You want some wine?" Lucifer asked her calmly, giving her a smile before leaving to get her wine. Lucifer soon came back holding another glass of red wine and handed it to her as she sat next to her again.

VisualSins
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harmony on Sat May 15, 2010 5:57 pm

Eternity sighed. "Have you ever tried mixing the two bloods? I heard of a hunter living like that once... It is a horrible thought isn't it?" She absentmindedly drew a pattern on his couch over and over again with her fingertips. "Lucifer... Would you say you have a pure heart?" She asked looking at him. "You have no idea how lonely I get... I am old enough to have been the war prize bride of the great warrior Achilles." He face looked very pained. "Matter of fact i am how I am today because of him." She listened to his story and felt terrible. "I'm sorry you had to live through that... I guess we have both had our shortcomings." She looked into his lavender eyes and nodded. "Wine would be lovely." She smiled at him and took the glass from him. Their hands gently touched and it felt as if she had been set on fire. "Oh..." She said looking surprised. "That was an odd feeling..."

Harmony
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!