Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

We are Enemies, So what is this feeling I get when I see You

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

We are Enemies, So what is this feeling I get when I see You

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VisualSins on Sun May 02, 2010 12:49 am

A One on One between Me and Harmony
-----------------------

ImageMay 1st, 1985 Entry Log #34

This weeks have been brutial. I've had no luck in finding my assignment anywhere. I've look in the forest, in the cities of England, London been the most populaited place for vampires to hid, but nothing. This one definatly a stealthy one, it has proven that for the past 4 weeks since I've arrived from Japan. I still don't know what this vampire's name is, all I have going for me is the descrition of it having white eyes, sickly pale skin and is very small in size, which makes me wonder, if this is a female vampire I'm searching for.

My greatest weakness, killing female vampires.

My sister was turn into one and I was forced to kill her after she went on a rampage a few years back, I was young but it still pained me to be the one to kill her, even if she truely wasn't my sister anymore. Ever since then, whenever I see a female vampire, it makes me freeze before I can hell them, causing me to get almost killed or lectured by my Superiors. If this vampire is truely a female vampire, I must find a way to over come my weakness, after all I am a Vampire Hunter, one of the best, even with a weakness such as mine.

I must find that vampire or I might just get kicked off the Vampire Hunters Society; I've already been warned since my last assignment and I dont't want that to happen.

I'll find you vampire, I'll find you if its the last thing I do.

The winds howled tonight, the trees swayed with uncorntrollable movements, trembling and shivering, showing that tonight was going to be a very cold, ruthless night. A figure stood up top a tower on London's greatest church; his figure was tinted all black due to the darkness which no light was around to elluminte, the moon was covered by heavy gray clouds which seemed pitch dark-gray and black. He seemed to wear a long coat or even a cloak, the back of it swayed with the heavy winds of the cold midnight. If looked closer, you couldn't see his face at all, not even his eyes, just a completely tinted black figure, unmovable like the statues he stood next to. Suddenly a loud scream was hard, like a curling cry of dispair. The figure suddenly opened it eyes, revealing them to be a dark-lavander; he suddenly disappeared after a gush of winds hit the top of the church leaving behind nothing but some sort of blak petals in his place.

I've found you...my vampire
"Visual Kei the Subgenra of Jrock, Jrock the root of Visual Kei"
Join my New RP :

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VisualSins
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: We are Enemies, So what is this feeling I get when I see You

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harmony on Sun May 02, 2010 1:10 am

Eternity heard the loud scream and looked around, she knew something was either in great pain or had been put out of its misery. She wore a tightly laced corset top and tight jeans. She stood on top of a building looking for her next victim, the wind blew and tossed her inky black hair around like a curtain. Her bright silver eyes caught a lonely drunk and decided that there would be her first kill of the night. She skillfully did a back flip and landed just before the man, "Well hello don't you look like a delicious snack." She smirked and sunk her pearly white fangs into the jugular of the man. She finished in about ten minutes and left the body to be taken by rats and stray animals. She stalked the night streets for the main course of the night. Her pale skin seemed to glow even though the night was as dark as her raven hair and her lips were blood red from the snack she had earlier.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Harmony
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist

The darkly cloaked figure ran through the streets, hiding itself in the shadows whenever a human passed by, either drunk or on their way home from a hard dayā€™s work. His dark-lavender eyes seemed to glow in the darkness, his agility seemed abnormal to a regular humans for his pace was very quick and possible blurry to any human besides a vampire. As he scoped around from behind alley ways, buildings and wooden crates he couldn't find what he seemed to look for. His pace then slowed down and he began to walk normally through the midnight streets of London, not hiding anymore. The curling cry had ceased causing him to feel unease, he then heard another yell as if it came from a man, stating from his tone around his mid 20s. I've found you... the dark figure ran again quickly, the back of his cloak flying behind him; he jumped up to a pair of metal stairs on an apartment complex, abandoned and old. He climbed up the cold, metal stairs quickly, oddly not making a noise at all; he soon jumped once more up to its roof, landing on his feet on a crouch. He ran across the apartment's roof to its opposite ledge, his dark-lavender eyes scanned down below and saw what he expected to see, a dead man surround now by rats. He jumped down, landing on small ledges of the windows in the apartment rooms, and then performed a flip to land on his feet again, his face still hidden. He kneeled down, the rats scattered he had approached the dead man. Turning his head to only see his neck, he found two bite marks on his left side dripping dark-red blood, still quite fresh "It's here..."

He soon walked out of the alley way, looking both ways then spotted a moving figure up a head, a female as far as he could tell. "Hmm..." he followed her, her skin was very pale, sickly white, making him think she was probably a sick child, but then he rethought that. A sick child would be in bed...and one as pale as this one would probable would be in a hospital... he quietly followed her not making a noise for her to turn around but he knew she'd feel as if someone was following her. His whole body concealed with his cloak even his face, all anyone would be able to see would be his oddly colored eyes.

VisualSins
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harmony on Sun May 02, 2010 1:38 am

Eternity was walking for sometime around London before she felt something. She was glad she had suddenly bumped into a large cloud of people. She smirked knowing it was against the hunters code to kill while others were watching. She made a few swift movements and disappeared on top of a building, she looked down and watched the person she assumed was a hunter looking through the crowd. With a flash she was standing looking down still at the humans, she let out a loud laugh and disappeared into the night. She found a human looking only to be in his late teens and drew him to her making hm her second feast for the night. She bit into his jugular and drained him slower than the last she had. When she was done she kissed the corpse's lips leaving a blood stained kiss on him. She started to walk once again looking for someone who seemed rather sweet for her desert. She hoped she could possibly turn that hunter into her next meal but didn't get her hopes up. She flicked her black hair and licked the blood from her already blood red lips.

Harmony
Member for 14 years

"You aren't getting rid of me so quickly..."

The figure stopped in the middle of the people, he jumped up a building barely been noticed by anyone. He knew a vampire's ways to well and this girl's was no different. He followed as what he thought would be her pattern, like any typical female vampire would take; he landed on top of a tall building, he peered down looking left to right, searching for what he expected to find, but to his dismay didn't find it. Cursing under his breath out of angry he then heard something, something not so close but not so far either, a loud moan mixed with pleasure and pain. "She's got another..." he soon jumped down from the building he was on top of and dashed forward as soon as his feet touched the ground. Turning a corner, he realized he had reached down town London, the most isolated place at midnight. He slowed down his pace as he looked around; he soon saw a laying body in the ground surrounded by cats licking at it. "Poor boy...so young..." he walked away without even looking at the body as he did previously and kept on searching for his assignment. Soon enough he found her, his dark-lavender eyes flickered in anger, making them look dark and merciless; he quickened his pace and was right behind her now. No crowd would be able to save her this time; no one was around, no human where around at this time of night, in this part of the city. "I suggest you stop on your tracks, before we cause an unwanted scene...Miss" his voice was like pure velvet, musical in a dark heavy way and it made you remember the soft cold snow during a heavy snow storm during winter day. He stood tall behind her as he stated his demand, his body still concealed as was his face by the shadows, but his eyes glowed from under them, waiting and showing his seriousness.

VisualSins
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harmony on Sun May 02, 2010 2:50 am

Eternity kept walking as a faster pace than any human could see. She slowed when she saw no one was hardly around her, she started doing a very human thing when she twisted an inky black lock around her finger. She hissed and turned around her molten silver gaze was looking into his lavender one. She smirked and showed her fangs. "I will not go easily." She said in with a soft and silky tone to her hi-pitched voice. She looked at how tall he was and wasn't so sure she could take him but didn't let that show on her pale face. "So hunter why is it that I should die? I am not like others but i still have to live off of the life of others." She started walking slowly around him in a large circle. "I don't want to hurt you but I will not hesitate if you try to kill me hunter." She had a slight smirk on her blood red lips. "Do I look dangerous hunter?" She knew if she would push him he would strike then she would move in for the kill. She licked her lips and fang protruded from her lips.

Harmony
Member for 14 years

"I have no knowledege as to why you need to perish...I all do is follow orders, and I will deliver" The dark figure stated casually, his tone turning very cold. He watched her as she circled around him, her fangs, her tone didn't scary him, as it shoudln't for any Vampire Hunter. Suddenly in a blurry motion he pulled out his hand from under his cloak and pointed a silver-blue gun at her, it was load just it should always be, his gaze never weavered from hers. "...Be careful on what your next move is vampire...our you might just lose something..." This gun was especially made to kill vampires at one blow, not many vampires new of it but those who did tried hard to tell others about it, though the attempt always seem to fail. The dark figure wished he had been chosen to do this, his heart was racing inside him, looking at this girl he saw his sister, he dear sister who he took her life from. Even though inside he was a wrecked mess, his eyes showed different and just kept looking at her to see her next move. If she tried to attack, he'd a attack as well and not miss his mark; shooting was his great talent and he NEVER missed his mark: the Heart. "Are you ready to fully pass over...vampire"

VisualSins
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harmony on Sun May 02, 2010 3:07 pm

Eternity smirked and stopped to where she was looking into his eyes. "That must be a very fulfilling life if you must always follow the orders of others." She put her hands to the side fully exposing her heart. "I never wanted this life of only nights and lonely days." She said with an odd emotion to her voice. She retracted her fangs. "If you are going to shoot me with that vampire killer pistol then do so now please. I don't want to prolong the pain." She stood there in front of him like a very pale statue, her molten silver eyes looked deeply into his, and she smiled. "Let me gaze upon the person's face who is going to kill me, I swear on all the blood in my veins I will not hurt you." She looked deeply into his dark lavender eyes with a smile on her blood red lips. She carefully took off her onyx colored moon necklace that went so well with her raven hair.

Harmony
Member for 14 years

"...Unlike vampires we have our own duties to follow, we work as one to rid this place from creature like yourself..." the figure stated darkly, his dark-lavander eyes seemed to get even dark as if they were purple. "...I know..." he whispered softly, he knew to well that some vampires didn't wish for they had been turned; his sister's image appeared on his mind, her curling scream when she was turning, her bright cream face turning overly pale, her beautiful dark-blue eyes turning blood red, her not understanding him or even recognizing him at all, and attacking him. When he heard her say to shoot her, something in him cried no, but he had no choice, not if he wanted to considered a traitor. Shaking the thought from his mind, he looked at her deeply with his dark-lavander eyes "Such an odd request from a vampire, but as your final wish I'll grant it..." the dark figure used his free hand to remove his hood, reavling a handsome face, midnight black hair, smooth like silk, pale cream skin, and his dark-lavander eyes.

VisualSins
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harmony on Sun May 02, 2010 4:23 pm

Eternity's eyes widened. "Why do you call us creatures when I was not that much different from you... I know I may be pale and a little sickly looking but there is still something that makes me feel sorrow for every life I end..." She looked into his eyes again. She wondered how he knew that she didn't want to be a vampire. She closed her eyes and breathed in the scent of the hunter and smelled a great sorrow as well as a hate toward her kind. "What happened with a vampire that makes hate for us roll off of you like waves? I can feel your sadness... I am sorry for what my kind has done to you but remember not all of us are a horrid beast." She watched as he removed his hood. She gasped and looked at him. "Y-You are beautiful.... For a hunter that is." She took only a tiny step closer to him. "I promise I am not going to attack you I just wanted to get a better look." She looked over his face once again. "Are you sure you aren't at least part vampire? Your looks are more stunning than the normal human." She turned herself to the side almost in a human way.

Harmony
Member for 14 years

"...After turning into what you are your creatures...creatures of the night who needed to die..." he stated darkly, his eyes shifted from her to somewhere else for a brief second there more...damn... he thought as he shifted his gaze back to the female vampire. "My history is rather kept a secret...vampire" the male stated icyily, not wanting to share the fact his kind turned his sister into a monster and which in turn forced him to kill her. He watched her, hearing her voice, her comment "Maybe...been around so many vampires can't tell if I been bitten or not..." he replied still in the same dark tone but was been a bit sarcastic. Soon screeches of creatures were heard, the screetched of new born vampires, "Damn...they found us" he whispered as he quickly turned around shooting his gun killing a wild vampire through the head and turned into ashes quickly. He turned to his left and right at great speed shooting to two others that appeared like blurs to attack him, he soon turned to the female vampire and shooted, just passing her head to a vampire that was behind her, that was about to attack her due to his confused transforming mind and the venom passing through its body.

VisualSins
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harmony on Mon May 03, 2010 9:03 pm

She shook her head. "I am not a creature... I am very far from it." Her nose twitched as she smelled others but said nothing. She was an old vampire, and old vampire that hated her own kind. "If you are going to kill me... Why don't you just tell me something that clearly hurt you enough to make you think less of a person or persons." She watched him some more. "Do I detect someone who is the slightest bit sarcastic?" She heard a large group of vampires. "You need to-..." She had two glowing knives in her hands, she threw them at two vampires and decided to help the hunter for some odd reason. She thought he was going to shoot her but turned and saw the dead vampires. She jumped and flipped to where she took the knives out, she cut through a few more vampires, and let the hunter kill the last one. She spun her knives before they seemed to disappear out of thin air. "It seems that we make quite he fighting pair hunter." She brushed her pale hand through her raven hair and smirked. "Now... If you are going to shoot me I would rather have you do so now but please take my knives... These are vampire killers." Her molten gaze looked into his.
She sat her knives on the ground in front of him and stepped back. She held her arms out to the side and closed her eyes. "I guess I cannot prove to you that all vampires are not bad." She kissed her onyx pendant and breathed slowly just waiting for the bullet to pierce her heart and disintegrate her into nothing but a pile of dust. "Or...Would you rather have me look into your eyes like most hunters do?" She looked small and very defenseless, this is what made her even more deadly.

Harmony
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VisualSins on Mon May 03, 2010 10:10 pm

"No" he stated softly, his tone losing his the dark, cold tone; he placed his hand next to him and he looked at her with light-lavender eyes. "...I'll let you go this time, but don't think of this as a pity gesture...It not the moment for me to take your undead life...but next time we meet, I'll do my job..." he stated turning his voice dark but his face was relaxed and serene. He put away his gun and walked away from her, soon the wild vampires were going to attack again around London and killing them was a much more big priority then his mission, lives were great at stake. The other reason as to letting her go, her personality matched his sisterā€™s so much, her determined trait, straight forward and honest. He couldnā€™t take her life like that, not yet anyways, it as to hard for him; he needed to get over his sisterā€™s accident or heā€™ll never kill his assignment. ā€œI must find a wayā€¦ā€ he whispered to himself sadly, but somehow inside, he didnā€™t know how heā€™d do that.

Wild vampires were appearing all over London attacking the innocent and the male was right there to protect them, the sun would soon raise and theyā€™d run away or forget the sun, stay out and turn to ashes. He soon grew tired and the sun was rising, ā€œAnother dayā€¦another night to comeā€¦ā€

--Night the Next Dayā€”

The male walked around the night time once more, going to the downtown part of London once more, he didnā€™t know if heā€™d find her again. Letting her go now seemed like a mistake on his part, and now was regretting it horrible. He sighed softly, it was cold, some rain was falling which was rather odd but very soothing. He covered his head once more with his hood and kept walking around downtown London.

VisualSins
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harmony on Mon May 03, 2010 10:27 pm

Eternity's eyes went wide. "Y-You are letting me go?" She had never heard of a hunter do this. "I will be around hunter... Even though you will not see me." She grabbed her knifes and disappeared. She went out looking for more newborns. She killed about twenty of them before she went back in her light proof home. The moment the sun set she was out on the prowl. She had already taken two humans by the time someone stabbed her in the arm with a pure silver knife. She hissed and killed the human. She ran away as fast as she could and jumped to a building. A few hours later she stood on top of a building looking down. She held her right arm which was bleeding and wounded. She winced as she pulled out the knife letting out a scream of pure pain. She knew newborns and hunters would hear her so she went on the move when she heard a loud growl. She ran toward the sound and saw two newborns fighting over a small child. She killed the two and saved the child.
She was looking for even more of the newborns when she saw her hunter from yesterday. She stayed hidden and watched the hunter while he fought with a newborn. She thought he move swiftly but she had seen some vampires do way better. She jumped and watched from the top of a building.

Harmony
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VisualSins on Mon May 03, 2010 11:25 pm

The Vampire Hunter shoot his gun and the newborn turned to ashes, he had gotten hurt due to his carelessness in fighting a group of 10 newborns. "Damn...just great..." His arm was dripping blood as was his neck were a slash was made, he had never been this injured before which came to as a surpirse to him. The newborns seemed a bit strong then regular vampires, he pondered in why that was but came up with no reason, but he knew the numbers were grown at a fast rate. The Vampire Hunter gripped his arm, the blood still dripping "...Have to find something to heal myself with..or I'll keep losing blood..." he whispered to himself as he began walking out of the alley way slowly, trying not to fumble or trip on something. He felt a bit light headed for the wounds had been done an hour ago which means he had lost a lot of blood already, been human had its least advantages. He couldn't sense vampires around him at the moment, which was very bad for him at this critical time, he took deep even breaths as he kept walking through the streets. The Vampire Hunter soon leaned against a wall, as the rain fell from the sky, covering himself with his hood and under a store's cover. "Such a beautiful sight...yet sad...god is crying for his children's lost souls..."

VisualSins
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harmony on Mon May 03, 2010 11:33 pm

Eternity she watched the scene go down, she took her knives out and killed at least three newborns before she saw and smelled the blood. She looked down from the building and saw how hurt he was and frowned. She broke into a medical supply store and got some things to sew and bandage him up. She followed the scent of his blood. "Hunter! I have came to help you.. I promise I will not kill you just let me help." She had a bag with all of the stuff and she heard someone coming. "Damn.. more newborns." She stood in front of the hunter to try and block his scent. Suddenly her two blades were in her hand and she tried to kill as many as possible. When she was done she looked at the hunter. "Let me help you... Please it is the least I can do for you letting me live." She walked toward him slowly.

Harmony
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VisualSins on Mon May 03, 2010 11:45 pm

The Vampire Hunter looked at her, why is she helping me?...Even sparing her life shouldn't be that big...should it? He didn't know how to response or how to deny her help, he did need medical help at his point and so he had no choice. "Okay...then follow me" he told her and walked out to the rain, he lead her through an alley way, which was in between a brick building and a large white apartment complex, old and runned down. The newborns were getting closer, and closer, but they would have jus tenough time to make it to where he was taking her. He walked to a door next to the brick building and kicked it open, the only why he ever opened it; The Vampire Hunter let her in, and he closed the door himself locking it with a wooden board that was at its side. His eyes seemed to glow in the darkness as he walked forward, it was a single room, a bit dusty, no windows, a table with four chairs, a small white nurse bed and a small lamp. The Vampire Hunter walked up to the lamp near the bed on the worn down nightstand and turned it on. The room was white but also very dirty as previously stated, he sat on the bed and grimenced a bit at the pain he felt on his arm and his neck. Unlike most men, well in the Vampre Hunter Societym he had no clue how to talk to women especially Vampire one, so he stayed quiet as he removed his cloak, revealing his well-built body, muscles, tight black shirt, sleeveless, black worn tight jeans, boots, and a tattoo on his right arml; it was eeire quiet.

VisualSins
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harmony on Tue May 04, 2010 12:02 am

Eternity followed him. "Is this your home or something?" She looked at him and smiled. "My name is Eternity... I use to be a nurse." She got out some hydrogen peroxide and some gauze. "This is going to sting... I am sorry." She pressed a peroxide drenched cloth on his neck. She was sure he would react so she prepared herself. She sprayed some numbing agent to ease the pain from the needle. She threaded some of the thread through a half moon shaped needle and began to sew the wound in his neck shut. "That looks good." She put a thick bandage around the wound and started on his arm. "This one is deep." Her cool hands touched his arm as she poured the peroxide in the wound. "So.. Hunter do my actions change the way you think of my kind?" She sprayed a lot of the numbing agent on his arm. She then began to sew up his wound. When she was done she put a bit of antibacterial jelly on the stitches, she wrapped a thick gauze bandage around his arm and finished. "There... Are there any other wounds you need help with?" She looked up and down his body for the obvious wounds. "Could you tie a bandage around my arm for me? I can't do it by myself."

Harmony
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VisualSins on Tue May 04, 2010 12:14 am

"No...just a place I found after been here for over four monthes" The Vampire Hunter stated calmly, looking down at his arm as it bleed. As she healled him, he said nothing, her question of if he thought differently of her kind now after her helping him, he said nothing to that. Unliek most humans, he didn't flinch or grmince in pain due to the liqued placed on him, he stayed calm and seated like a statue. His lavander eyes looked at her and then his arms, leaning his ehad to the side as needed for her to stitch him up but his arm was the worst part of him at the moment. "Eternity...Hmm interesting name for a vampire...mgith as well tell you mine...I go by Lucifer...though my real name will be hid for now..." he stated casully, his tone smooth like silk or honey. Once she finished, he touched his neck softly with his finger tips and flexed his arm a bite which still stung heavilly. Lucifer looked at her as she asked him to bandage her arm, another thing he should do since he helped her out. He grabbed the bandages and got up, he gently sat her down and took her arm. Lucifer disinfected her wound and cleaned it softly, not speaking at all once more. He gently wrapped the bandages around her arm, clipping it at the top close to the shoulder; Lucifer stood up already done in wrapping her arm and cleaned up the mess around them, of diryt cotten and clothes. "Will have to be here a well it seems..." Lucifer whispered softly but loud enough for Eternity to here, he threw the garbage away and then went to the table and sat down on one of the chairs facing the nurse bed, his hands cupped together on the table as he stared down at them.

VisualSins
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harmony on Tue May 04, 2010 12:28 am

Eternity looked into his eyes. "So it is sort of your home away from home then?" She wondered why he would not move so much. Normal humans would be flinching or crying out in pain. "How is it such an interesting name?" She smiled. "Well.. Hello Lucifer." She said in her angelic sounding voice. "I would not touch those fresh bandages... It could hurt a bit." She wondered why the hunter was being so nice. It was only yesterday when he wanted to end her existence. She held her arm out for him. "Do I feel cold to you?" She looked into his lavender eyes. "Your eyes are quite shocking for a human. They are the most incredible color." She twisted a lock of her raven hair. "Are there a lot of newborns outside?" She could smell something or someone outside. She couldn't help but notice how nervous he seemed. She walked toward the table and sat across from him. "Tell me hunter... Have you ever heard of a vampire killing their own kind?" She smirked slightly.

Harmony
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!