Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

We are Enemies, So what is this feeling I get when I see You

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

"Mixing a Crunik's blood with that a Vampire's or a Human's...is rather unheard off...and for good reason for our blood is poisons to Human's...to Vampire's there's no affect sense we are closer in DNA then you think." Lucifer stated softly, as he sipped his wine. He had noticed that sudden feeling as if he had felt fire with prickling ice but thought it was just his imagination. "Guess you have lived long...I've only lived since the 1700s more or less two, three centuries...as far as I know anyways. I've never seen or heard of a birth certificate, I don't know where I was born or even if my parents were my real parents...I was told I was born in South Korea, my Father been a high official in Government, and that my mother died giving birth to me. No siblings and no other family..." he stated sadly, sighed deeply. "Such is the life of those forsaken to be creatures of the night...or both." Lucifer whispered softly, drinking some more of his red wine. "So what would you like to do now? The sun is rising in an hour. You are welcomed to stay here if you like; the curtains are black to keep the sun way from her. I'm sensitive to the sun but wearing sunglasses and an overly big coat helps me stay out doors for a period of five hours, thanks to the cloudy season maybe more" he told her softly as he looked at her softly. "You can rest here; no one lives here but me. And no one every bothers me anyways not after getting demoted and put on probation" Lucifer added chuckling thinking back on that day he came to the Vampire Hunter Society and they found out he'd had actual contact with the Vampire he was suppose to kill. That was some day... he thought amused as he drank his wine, an amused smile on his face just thinking about; her he was also still having contact with the exact Vampire they told him not to ever be near off. To bad. I'm on probation that can't do anything since I'm not really a Hunter at the moment...
"Visual Kei the Subgenra of Jrock, Jrock the root of Visual Kei"
Join my New RP :

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VisualSins
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: We are Enemies, So what is this feeling I get when I see You

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harmony on Fri May 21, 2010 12:58 am

Eternity shook her head. "No... I meant that the hunter mixed the human and vampire blood together." She looked into his eyes. "Uh... Did you feel that when our hands bumped together?" She looked him in the eyes. "I have lived for such a long time it is almost painful... I had to see so much death and hate... I only got hurt and it wasn't a physical hurt either... I fell in love with a human.. It's been almost two hundred years now... He was in the military and he died in the war." She looked down sadly. "I guess it is true that Vampires are damned to live their existence alone." She sighed and smirked. "This is a secret that no one knows about me... I do not burn or even sizzle in the sun.. I told you I was different." She looked around his house for a moment. "You know if the hunters find out they will try to kill you and me both..." She drank more of her wine. "I wonder if my blood would bother you... Since I am so different than most vampires." She stared into his eyes. "What do you want to do? If I get tired I will sleep bu other wise I am fine right here." She patted the couch. "So tell me Lucifer... If you could change anything about yourself would you make yourself more human or vampire? You don't have to answer if you don't want to.. I'm just trying to make polite conversation." She laughed. "Have you ever spoken to one of my kind like this? I'm sure you have never helped him like you did me and for that I am eternally great full.. I will help you when ever you need anything at all just say my name and I will come running vampire blades at the ready." She began to care about the hunter and this scared her.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Harmony
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!