Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

An Army of Seven

An Army of Seven

a part of “An Army of Seven”, a fictional universe by Sir Drazel.

Our home. Our land. Our honor.. OUR EVERYTHING! IT WAS ALL DESTROYED. Someone is going to pay....

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “An Army of Seven”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] An Army of Seven

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moon/Mihael on Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:32 pm

Lol Nice character, Adam. You got Harry Dresdan ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Moon/Mihael
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdamLangley on Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:38 pm

I'm not much of an artist, and I normally don't use pictures in my character sheets, but I guess that's kinda what I pictured him as. I sort of adapted Chance from a sci-fi/wild-west RP that never actually happened. I like the way he came out, though. I've really wanted to play him ever since I thought him up.

P.S. I'm caught up on all of the posts in the RP, but I'm a bit confused. Why did Zistair attack this nameless kingdom? Is the undead army working with Zistair? The back-story seems a bit unclear to me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AdamLangley
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Disciple of Tzeentch on Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:45 pm

The Undead Army I believe is a neutral faction all on its own.

The reason Zistair attacked that nameless kingdom (which I think does have a name it just eludes me at the moment) is that the Warlord of Zistair wishes to expand his territory into an empire, and in order for that to happen and for his kingdom to spread into new lands its only natural that the kingdom that's on the land he wants has to be destroyed.

I think thats correct, although if not than anyone can feel free to correct me :)

Edit: Ah, and I cant really post until the person playing the Warlord posts and gives me a something to work with such as the target or even general direction of where to go next. If needed and to meet the day requirement I can post about some minor thing in camp although dont be surprised if the post is kinda small.
"The day will not save them. And we own the night."

The minds of gods are not for mortals to know or to judge. Accept that Tzeentch has a place for all of us in his grand scheme, and be happy in the part you have to play.

Disciple of Tzeentch
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdamLangley on Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:57 pm

Thanks for the clarification. By the way, which characters have dropped out? There are a few I don't recognize. Am I just forgetting them or do they have yet to be introduced?

AdamLangley
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:20 pm

Hey, welcome Adam. It's funny, I'm currently RPing a character with a gold eye and a violet eye, too, haha.

I think it's safe to assume that anyone that hasn't posted by now has dropped.
<3

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sir Drazel on Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:32 pm

Taroo has dropped out and that is it, so far.
What's black and white with red all over?

Sir Drazel
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdamLangley on Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:14 am

Queen of Ice, I really appreciate you playing along with the entire legend thing. It really only works when the other characters acknowledge the fat that everyone has heard of Chance. Thank you.

AdamLangley
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:47 pm

AdamLangley wrote:Queen of Ice, I really appreciate you playing along with the entire legend thing. It really only works when the other characters acknowledge the fat that everyone has heard of Chance. Thank you.

Don't mention it :) I really like the idea; he's a cool character.

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdamLangley on Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:06 pm

Is it just me, or do we only have six people in our army of seven?

AdamLangley
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sir Drazel on Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:46 pm

ya we have six, since one dropped out. I am seeking a seventh one atm. If you can help I would be much obliged.

Sir Drazel
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdamLangley on Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:54 pm

Sorry, I'm a bit new to this site so I don't really know that many people on it. There's a slight chance that I'll be able to talk one of my friends into joining the site and the RP, but they're all pretty busy at the moment.

AdamLangley
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:45 pm

Phew, such busy times right now but I will catch up from my last post don't worry
♪♫♪♫ ((((|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|)­­))) ♪♫♪♫
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdamLangley on Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:26 pm

So far, I think that Ariana has the most balls out of all the characters. She isn't even phased by the fact that a tall creepy dude is towering above her, grinning like a psychopath. This is enhanced by the fact that she knows Chance's reputation. Seriously, I think this girl could face the entire enemy army without batting an eye!

AdamLangley
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:51 pm

Heehee, it's always fun when the female character "has the most balls".

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdamLangley on Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:17 pm

Especially when she's, what? Fifteen?

AdamLangley
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reianna on Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:48 pm

Actually, I created Ariana with her age being 21...I'm pretty sure it's in her bio.

When I created her, I wanted her to be pretty much fearless. Obviously, she will have fears, flaws and weaknesses. But most of the time, at least in the RPs I've taken part in, the girl is always shy and dramatic. I wanted Ariana to be able to face people and look them straight in the eye without faltering. To not back down as easily. She was something I had been constructing in my mind, then this RP was the perfect outlet for her.

I may have went a bit over board, for that, I apologize.

I'm enjoying this RP, though. Hopefully we can carry it through to the end.
don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars.

Reianna
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:57 pm

No, no, no one's criticizing her at all if that's the way you took it. :) I'm really looking forward to Lucas interacting more with your character; they seem like they make a really interesting combination.

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reianna on Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:45 pm

I didn't really think anyone was criticizing her, I just wanted to clear up a few things. I think I may have gone overboard with her confidence, though. We'll have to see what happens.

Reianna
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdamLangley on Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:20 pm

Wait, I thought that everyone was already at the castle. I thought that Chance was initially talking to Sir Drazel and the elf and that everyone else was inside the castle.

AdamLangley
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sir Drazel on Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:26 pm

Me and Lillian are at the gates, waiting for the rest of the group.

Sir Drazel
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!