Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

An Army of Seven

An Army of Seven

a part of “An Army of Seven”, a fictional universe by Sir Drazel.

Our home. Our land. Our honor.. OUR EVERYTHING! IT WAS ALL DESTROYED. Someone is going to pay....

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “An Army of Seven”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] An Army of Seven

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdamLangley on Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:35 pm

Wait, I thought the rest of the group was back at the castle already. I'm confused. Why doesn't everyone just say where they are. Chance is at the castle gates.

P.S. It sounded like Lucas, Ariana, and the dwarf made it back before Sir Drazel and the elf. What's going on?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AdamLangley
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sir Drazel on Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:48 pm

We are at the entrance gates, not the palace gates.
What's black and white with red all over?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sir Drazel
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:59 pm

Yes, entrance to the city.

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdamLangley on Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:13 am

Thanks. I know where everyone is now.

AdamLangley
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Disciple of Tzeentch on Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:34 am

I did a filler post until the Warlord posts to say where we head to next.
"The day will not save them. And we own the night."

The minds of gods are not for mortals to know or to judge. Accept that Tzeentch has a place for all of us in his grand scheme, and be happy in the part you have to play.

Disciple of Tzeentch
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdamLangley on Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:33 am

I can't wait until everyone gets together. Things are starting to pick up and I'm looking forward to seeing how everyone, both in the seven or otherwise, react to Chance's presence.

P.S. I recently tidied up Chance's character sheet and made one addition: no one has heard anything new about Chance for the past few years. Before he vanished, people would hear a new story about him every week, then nothing. This is the first time he's been seen in about four years and many people thought he was dead.

AdamLangley
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:45 am

Lillian won't have a damned clue who he is. She'll just scoff in the snotty, elven way that she prefers.

Good grief... I haven't played a snotty character in so long... It's refreshing really. All my other characters are all sweet and kind and blah blah blaaahhh... I'm glad to be playing something different for a change. (Well... she is caring, but chooses not to be all the time.)

:D

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdamLangley on Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:23 am

You know what? For some reason I expected Lilian wouldn't know who Chance was. I don't know why, I just did.

AdamLangley
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Disciple of Tzeentch on Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:59 pm

Archon and well all the Norse wont probably know of Chance. They are from a entire different continent and only “southmen” who go to the north are either killed or sold as slaves. The Norsemen rarely leave their lands except to raid, so they don’t stop for the latest gossip.

This probably works out fine as the Norse would most likely be excited if they did know of Chance. They are a warrior people so to have such a juicy adversary would excite them more than frighten them, as blood for the Gods is great but blood of the mighty is far more satisfying, which could though lead to an interesting plot point.

Disciple of Tzeentch
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdamLangley on Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:12 pm

I'm pretty sure that Chance will like fighting the Norsemen. He hates boring fights.

AdamLangley
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moon/Mihael on Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:39 pm

I'm at a lost as to where I should put my character, seeing as how I left him inside the palace.

Moon/Mihael
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdamLangley on Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:58 pm

Dude, the dwarf was talking with Lucas and Ariana. We'll just assume that you followed us back to camp.

AdamLangley
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Disciple of Tzeentch on Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:41 pm

Ha Im sure they both will enjoy it, although your Lady Luck thing will make you a Heretic :) which could also be fun.

Disciple of Tzeentch
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sir Drazel on Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:28 pm

Right well I will make my post when some1 wakes me up :D!

Sir Drazel in deep sleep ZzzZzzZzZzz...

Sir Drazel
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdamLangley on Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:53 pm

I dunno, I think a trained knight would sleep lightly. Also, I'm pretty sure people have been talking around you.

AdamLangley
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:25 pm

Moon:

I think the best thing to do is just write a quick bit about finding the castle empty and everyone dead, then see us on your way out seeing as we're right at the gate.
<3

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moon/Mihael on Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:28 pm

@AdamLangley

No, my character left the two alone at the gate, wandered into the palace, and started calling out to see if anyone was there or not.

EDIT: W/e. Someone take over my character to bring him out of the palace, and place him with everyone else. Right now, I'm not feeling the right energy for this RP, and might just quit. I'm bored right now, and this RP is having me avoid it.

Moon/Mihael
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdamLangley on Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:23 am

I don't think you should quit; you were doing really well at the start. Things just seem slow now because it always takes a while for the party to assemble and agree not to kill each other. What do you mean that the RP is having you avoid it?

AdamLangley
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moon/Mihael on Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:19 am

It is starting to bore me, and RPs that do, I tend to avoid it until it's dead. Mostly because I have no more interest in it.

I don't mind if someone controls Stromhammer, so long as you can speak like him.

Moon/Mihael
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdamLangley on Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:56 pm

Okay, looks like we need to go searching for TWO new people for the RP.

AdamLangley
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!