Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

An Army of Seven

An Army of Seven

a part of “An Army of Seven”, a fictional universe by Sir Drazel.

Our home. Our land. Our honor.. OUR EVERYTHING! IT WAS ALL DESTROYED. Someone is going to pay....

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “An Army of Seven”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] An Army of Seven

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sir Drazel on Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:34 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "An Army of Seven"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
What's black and white with red all over?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sir Drazel
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] An Army of Seven

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:08 pm

Wondering, wondering... When you say they must be humanoid, you mean they can still be elves, vampires, faeries, etc? Or they have to be human?

Also, what is the literacy level? Paragraph, one-liners? Literate? Don't really care? Just curious. :D Yay thanks!

Von

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sir Drazel on Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:18 am

Oh Para at least and humanoid is like - elven, human, dwarf, vampire I can accept. Fairies and pixies are too much though...

Sir Drazel
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:18 pm

Just submitted character; seems like this is going to be a good one :)
<3

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moon/Mihael on Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:55 am

When can we start posting?

Moon/Mihael
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sir Drazel on Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:53 pm

I guess you can start posting now..

Sir Drazel
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:36 pm

Oooh. I think we were all waiting on you for a first post. But if you don't mind... Well... >D I just may go ahead and post away.

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:35 pm

May I take the Warlord? If I do I am going to make him a tiger like humanoid if that is ok
Yugioh World Championship 2011:Over the Nexus Friend Code

5144-5273-5585

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sir Drazel on Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:49 pm

sure submit a character. I have someone applying for him, but it isn't the best. I will debate between them

Sir Drazel
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:24 pm

Ugh I had a huge history typed up and when I hit submit the stupid avatar image was too big and it deleted all my work. I'm not gonna retype it tonight so if you cant wait until tomorrow just go with the other guy

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sir Drazel on Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:42 pm

I will wait. I always copy my background and stuff before submitting it XD

Sir Drazel
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm

They should fix the system so it doesn't delete the info when just the picture is wrong size

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:26 pm

Mozilla saves all the info regardless.

:D Better browser makes for easier RP interaction. :D

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:29 pm

Sir Drazel, I was just wondering. Will the posts be starting right after the collapse of the palace? Or sometime after?

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sir Drazel on Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:36 pm

Right now the Palace stands strong and is under control by the prince.

I want everyone to copy and paste their post and repost it. That way we can get a little more organized. I will created a line post to separate the old posts to the new and official ones.

Sir Drazel
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:37 pm

Haha, well I refuse to be the first post. I'll start right after someone else does though XD

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:43 pm

I don't think I completely understand what you mean by copy and pasting? I haven't made my first post... >_> I'm so lost.

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Disciple of Tzeentch on Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:19 pm

I submitted a villain, and I hope he meets your expectations.

An Rp is only as good as its bad guys.
"The day will not save them. And we own the night."

The minds of gods are not for mortals to know or to judge. Accept that Tzeentch has a place for all of us in his grand scheme, and be happy in the part you have to play.

Disciple of Tzeentch
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sir Drazel on Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:26 pm

Scratch what I said lol.

That was for an other topic :P

Sir Drazel
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Joker on Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:21 am

I can not send private messages, so here's my response to your message.

I will gladly revise him (already have) to fit your standards a bit better. Since I can't draw, I'll use a picture a friend drew for me for another character and change my appearance. I also added more detail to his backstory and adjusted some things based on the new picture, if you'd like me to draw the Pillager I will see what I can do. If there are any spelling or grammar errors, just tell me and I'll fix them. Also, i understand the risks of killing a role play, several past experiences with that are what brought me to this site, and i assure you I will not drop out unless there is some form of dire unforeseen emergency.

Imperial Joker
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!