Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Artificial ~Closed~

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Artificial ~Closed~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ForbiddenVerse on Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:22 pm

When Jace had gone to the store, everything had seemed fine. He had the money and nothing to stand in his way. He wasn't afraid of anyone or anything here. Everyone was friendly enough. He couldn't lest since he had a built in GPS. He thought it was going to be a simple trip to the store. It turned into something that would only ruin everything he had built up. His life was about to take a turn for the worse.

He had taken a short cut in a secluded area and was making quite a bit of progress towards the store when he heard something. He stopped and looked towards the bushes but saw nothing there.

"0019," he heard a voice call behind him. His eyes widened and he whirled around. How did his creators know he was here? Two of them were standing right before his eyes. He shook his head unbelieving but they were there. They really were there. He was too afraid to go near them and touch them. "0019, it is time to go. You completed your objective. You went a little too far we are afraid."

Jace starred at them petrified. He finished his objective? That meant they didn't need him anymore and that they had been watching him this whole time. This couldn't be happening. He shook his head again and took a few steps back. "No. no, no no! I am not going back with you! I am happy. I love Mina. I want to stay. You can't make me go back and put me to sleep!" he protested. As if that mattered to them.

"We are sorry 0019. The experiment is over. You were a mistake. It shouldn't have gotten this far."

"No!" Jace turned around to run but even that was futile.

"Ida," the second master spoke. Instantly Jace froze in his spot and his head dropped. His eyes glazed over and his voice took on that mechanical sheen.

"Password confirmed," he responded.

"Good. Let's go 0019. We are going home."

"Yes, Sir." Without the ability to object or run, Jace was forced to follow his former masters towards the plane that would take him back to the lab. The only thing he could look forward to was deactivation, a code rewrite, or his entire memory wiped clean. Maybe a combination of all three.
Image<-- Click Please

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ForbiddenVerse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:13 am

Mina was starting to panic. Jace was nowhere to be found. She continued to walk towards the store, and after questioning the clerk, he had never arrived. She frowned. Something had happened to him. She tried to keep the wild look out of her eyes as she began to search the streets more thoroughly and went into the quieter side alleys. She still couldn't find him. She breathed calmly at first, but now she was in complete and wild panic.

Finally she sat down to control her thoughts. What had happened to him? This was definitely not apart of the surprise. Jace would not let her linger in panic like this. She tried to sort through her thoughts. No one knew their secret, it was something between them... except... His creators knew everything about him. Jace had explained and described everything that had happened to him and where he used to go before she let him live with her.

"Are you all right Mina?" a sweet voice asked.

The town was small enough that both Mina and Jace were known within a few days of their arrival.

"Have you seen my husband?" Mina asked the elderly woman.

"I did, two men spoke to him and then they walked away. They looked like they were very smart." She suddenly smiled. "Well have a good day, it's quite beautiful isn't it?" the little old lady continued on her walk.

They had done it, they had stolen her life and happiness from her. Anger began to boil as she looked around. Why had they taken him? They thought that they had taken every precaution so they wouldn't be found by friends, or the creators. She balled up her fists before looking straight ahead. She was going to get him back, he was no longer theirs.

Mina rushed home and got the next flight back to the city. She knew that the compound where he was built was some miles away, but the only way of getting there was to first start from square one, the place they had met. She wasn't going to let them get away with this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ForbiddenVerse on Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:23 pm

That very night the small party had landed back in their how city. They walked Jace to a second lab that they owned and sat him down in a chair. They plugged him into their master computer and started leafing through the files. Yup. He had been a mistake alright. He did exactly what he was programmed to do and that was the problem. He had deviated from the program just as they thought he might. The problem was, he deviated too much. He had become obsessed with Mina's happiness and in the end, was only making things worse for her. He took her out of her home and forced her to get rid of friends without intention. He had dragged her off into the middle of an old town where they knew no one just to keep the fact that he was a computer a secret

The scientists looked at each other and sighed. They didn't have very good options. They had worked hard to create 0019. They had spent too much time to just throw him out with the other prototypes. They could just erase his memory but then he would end up doing the same thing again. They'd have to take out half of his programming and make him a new version of an AI. He'd just be a more human like AI and that was all. They already made a model off of 0019's programming, but he was more advanced. They had fixed some of the programing before it had been installed.

That was it. That was what they were going to do. Just wipe his memory clean and deactivate half of the programming. At least they'd have one more AI out before their newest merchandise would appear for the first time. It was the least they could do with it. They collected all of his memory files and copied them to a floppy disk before deleting them on Jace's memory till it read zero. Then they entered the programming and erased their coding. Now Jace could only follow the programs.

In the morning, they sold Jace under a new name; Tylor. His model was more advanced in design at least and was sold quickly. He was used unfortunately so his price was lowered a fraction but they still got some money off of the exchange. The woman they sold it to activated Tylor and they were off. Now they didn't have to worry about him anymore.

ForbiddenVerse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:02 pm

The next morning Mina arrived. Her mind was wild as she hadn't bene able to sleep. She couldn't believe they had stolen Jace from her. They had no right! It didn't matter that they created him, it was their own fault for making him that way. She rubbed her tired eyes as she quickly recovered her bag and set out for a taxi.

She asked the driver if he knew anything about where AI's were built or kept, and the best he could do for her was take her to a small complex. She frowned slightly as the driver left her after she paid him. She stared at the ominous building. It wasn't that hard to get to, and she was glad. Would they let her see him? She sighed before she entered. She remembered when Jace had mentioned one of the creators had come into the coffee shop before he had cut off all of his ties. Jace truly hadn't wanted to leave her out of anything. It was so sweet. He told her everything about him, and she really was missing him.

As she came through the silent sliding doors, she instantly recognized a man. He was passing through the front office like room and Mina knew this must've been the creator. She remembered him vaguely from the coffee shop and right now he was her only source for answers. She just hoped and prayed he wouldn't get security to kick her out. She quickly rushed forward.

"Excuse me, I need to talk to you!" she didn't want him to disappear before she had the chance. She wondered if he would recognize her and tell her to leave. She needed to get Jace back!

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ForbiddenVerse on Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:06 pm

Kyle, the head of the AI project had gone out after selling his prototype. All in all, his mistake or successes, whichever it turned out to be in the end, had gone well so far. He was one step closer to achieving his goal; making an AI that was human in almost every single way. Eventually, they'd make an AI that bled a synthetic liquid. Then, like those little dolls for children, he'd make them take in a special kind of food and act like normal humans. Oh how the customers would dot on this life size, moving, talking, thinking, interactive, doll like computer. He'd make millions!

He stopped at a coffee shop and grabbed his usual fix of caffeine. Once he got his coffee he started to walk down and out of the shop when someone called out. Out of instinct, he turned his head to see Mina coming towards him and she didn't look happy. Was she really that attached to a computer? He figured she'd cry about it for a little while and then go looking for a different model or something. This was interesting. This would either be good for his business in the future, or terrible.

"Good evening miss. What is it that you need of me?" he asked. If she was looking for her computer, she was out of luck. 0019 had already been sold. He wouldn't remember Mina. He never would without the floppy disk. 0019 was just a regular AI now. He just looked human. Most of the human thought processes had been deactivated in his system.

ForbiddenVerse
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:32 pm

Mina saw the look on his face, and knew that she had been apart of the experiment the whole time. She wondered if she had been picked, or it truly was a random choice in Jace's thought process. She frowned at the sight of the man.

"What have you done with Jace? You had no right to take him." She said in a calm voice. She had no reason to cry, and she could see he expected her to cry. She shook her head for a moment. "We were happy, we left because we knew that this would happen. He even offered to change the passwords, but I didn't want that power over him. Why did you take him? Why couldn't you leave him with me?" she asked coolly.

Mina felt the ring on her finger and hid it from the man's view. She wondered if he knew they had gotten married. She hoped he wouldn't, it just didn't seem like the man should know. It was a sacred thing, and it was different for her and Jace. For them it was a different kind of union, and since he wasn't human it was definitely not a normal marriage.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ForbiddenVerse on Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:25 pm

"I did have the right to take him. If you accessed his data base, you would have seen my name, not yours. That was the reason why he asked you to change the passwords. You obviously knew practically nothing about your lover. You only cared about the surface of it all. You thought you were happy. Don't you see the mistake? You secluded yourself to get away from people. That's not a good thing really. Most companies thrive on that mistake and make AIs that addict their users so they throw away human companionship. In a way, I do that as well except I try to distance their programing enough so that humans can still decide between human and machine. You became addicted, therefore, he was a mistake," he answered her.

He took a sip of his coffee to think of another argument. He was so close to contradicting himself. "Look, he was a prototype. He was meant to be thrown out for the sake of the models after him. It's just business. He is just a machine, or did you forget that along the way? Eventually, they are thrown away or replaced by newer models. You should know that by now. Either way, it doesn't matter. Jace isn't Jace anymore. His memory has been wiped, his programing changed, and now he is a normal AI owned by someone else. It's time for you to move on and pic a different model my dear. If you loved his design so much, I can custom make another AI with the same user interface, but that will cost money, I am afraid.

ForbiddenVerse
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:16 pm

Anger flooded Mina like a white hot fire. Her eyes flashed dangerously as she listened to him. How dare he speak that way! "You obviously didn't know him then." She said. "And you didn't know me. I didn't have human companionship before. I haven't most of my whole life! I've always been distanced from other people. Jace drew me out of myself, he made me happy, and he loved me. I fell in love with him, not addicted." She spat the word. "We escaped not because I just wanted him, but because he was a machine. I didn't find out until three weeks before our wedding-" she stopped and took in a breath. The memory of the discovery was still painful.

"I did not choose to leave because of him, I chose to leave for the survival of our future. He was not just a computer or a machine. You really have no idea what you destroyed." She laughed bitterly. Her face went white and gaunt as the color drained as he spoke. She stared at him for a moment before she suddenly felt a sting against her hand. She had slapped him, hard. The red mark was all ready showing on his face. "You don't understand, he had every right to be himself, and yet you stole that from him just as easily!" she was showing her anger now. "Design? I fell in love with who he is, not was he was." She narrowed her eyes. She wasn't sure what to do from here now that Jace was gone. He was sold to someone else, she would never see him again.

The realization finally hit her and the tears stung her eyes. "Jace wasn't a computer or a machine, he felt love, real love. Don't you realize that you erased a living creature? It doesn't matter how he came to exist in this world, he was a thinker and a feeler. You've committed murder." She hissed.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ForbiddenVerse on Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:47 pm

His cheek stung from the slap but he didn't step away from her. He had a mind to give her a nice scolding but he couldn't. Everyone was watching them by this point. He had now been wrapped up in some kinda of rumor. They probably thought he really killed someone or something. It was obvious for anyone that was actually listening to realize that they were talking about a computer, but this was still going to bite him in the ass later. He ran a hand through his dark hair and gave out a long sigh. This chick really did fall in love with 0019. To bad there was no way he could profit off that now.

"Look. Your words mean nothing right now. He is still a machine and you can't change that fact. I know exactly what I created and how dangerous it could be. You didn't even want to acknowledge the fact that he was a machine and you didn't explore that side of him. How can you say you love someone when you don't accept the whole person, huh? Whatever. Your love life is not my concern. You arguing with me about it isn't going to change anything. You are just wasting the fact that what is done is done! Move on and stop bothering me. You might see him walking around. It's not like I deactivate him." With that said, he walked out of the store sipping at his coffee. The chick was crazy. How could you fall in love with a machine? He had planned for it to happen, but it still surprised him that it really could happen.

ForbiddenVerse
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:11 am

Mina glowered darkly at him and shook her head. "You don't realize it do you? I did know his machine side. After I discovered what he was and got over the initial shock, I accept him for what he was, completely. I did accept him, and he told me everything. I have hated AI's ever since they were created. They seemed socially wrong, and my world was crushed when I found out the man I love wasn't actually a person, but more of a creation. Even now it's still hard to think about, but I do accept him. He was scared of telling me what he was because he knew my aversion to his kind." She stopped.

"He's still out here?" she was shocked before anger swept through her. "Why didn't you offer him to me? Huh? I wanted him how he was and now you've taken that away!" she shouted attracting several stares. She glared at his back as he walked out of the shop. She felt everything crash around her. What was she supposed to do now? She just couldn't pick up her old life. She sighed and left the shop as well and found a bench to sit on and think. She placed her head in her hands as her shoulders shook slightly with the weight of everything that had happened.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ForbiddenVerse on Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:30 am

Tylor new master had taken him home and sat him down on a chair and plugged him into a monitor. His personality was set to standered as everything else was for a new computer. Now she needed to change him to comply to her own needs. She couldn't have children, so why not make him with the mind set and personality of a child? He would be a child with low maintenance. He didn't need to be fed, changed, nothing. She'd have the child without the messy hassel. She gave a smile and changed the default. Once it was all set, Tylor looked up at her with child-like eyes. He gave her a sweetie smile and said, "Mommy!"

She smiled and hugged Tylor tightly. "Hi sweetie," she cooed and she felt her heart swell when he hugged her back. She stood up then and took his hand. "Come on sweetie, let's go take a walk outside." Tylor beamed up at her and walked out with her. For most of the walk he stayed close to her and starred at everything with wide eyes. Everything was so new! He didn't recognize half of the things around him! All the people, all the computers, all the tall buildings! He wanted to meet some of the people. Tylor tried to say hello to someone but his mommy pulled him away as they walked down the street.

Tylor managed to get out of her grip and started to skip around looking at everyone and everything. Then he saw a woman sitting down on a bench all alone. She was looking down and shaking.He tilted his head and stopped walking. What was wrong with her? He walked towards her and put on a smile to try and cheer her up.

"Hi!' he called out to her. "What is wrong miss?" he asked and sat down next to her and started to kick his legs back and forth.

ForbiddenVerse
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:01 pm

Mina felt completely alone as she sat on the bench. She had lived almost two years of her life with Jace, and they had been the happiest she had ever known. She wasn't sure how she was supposed to react to the knowledge of him never coming back. He was sold to a new owner and she wouldn't see him again. She'd never be able to move on, not after how perfect he was to her. She wasn't even sure if she could pick up her old life again. He had made her happy, yet she'd never see him again.

All of these thoughts flooded Mina's head as she kept her eyes on the ground. She barely even felt the warmth of the sun on her skin as someone sat down next to her. The person who spoke to her sounded familiar. She looked up at whoever it was and let out a shriek. Her heart fluttered in her chest as she was staring right at Jace. She just watched him dumbly for a moment as he was acting like a kid. She shook her head for a moment before she felt her stomach twist uncomfortably.

"Jace? Is that you?" she asked hesitantly. She didn't want to dare to hope, especially since the man had said that his memory had been wiped.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ForbiddenVerse on Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:17 pm

Tylor watched the girl look up at him and then scream. He backed away from her startled and looked at her fearfully. Why did she scream? Did she not want to talk to him? Tears swelled in his eyes and he tried to restrain them. He didn't do anything wrong! He just wanted to say hi to her and make her feel better. She didn't have to scream at him. He moved to get up and run back to his mommy when she seemed to calm down. She even said the name 'Jace'. Who was Jace? Did she loose someone important to her?

He turned back around and the tears were gone from his eyes. "Jace? I am not Jace. My name is Tylor. Did you loose someone named Jace? I can get my mommy and we could look for him! I don't want you to be sad," he started to explain in a child like voice. Then his owner managed to catch up and grabbed him by the arm. Tylor looked up startled but then broke into a smile. "Mommy!"

"Don't. Ever. Do. That. Again," she hissed.

Tylor winced went tearry eyed again. "I just wanted to look around, Mommy. I made a friend! She's looking for someone named Jace. Can we help her? Please!" he begged.

She looked at the girl sitting down a little confused. "You lost your child?"

ForbiddenVerse
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:33 pm

Mina stared at him and poked his arm tentatively for a moment before she shook her head. He was real? She frowned as he spoke. He wasn't Jace...he was different. He had been changed, his memory gone. He was just a machine after all, he couldn't really just remember like a person might. She felt tears well in her eyes before she shook her head. She looked up as a woman approached Jace looking terrified. She hissed at him, obviously in fear.

Mina instantly disliked the woman, but only because she had stolen Jace from her. She wanted to screamed at Jace, make him remember, but his memory was back at the lab and she wouldn't see him again. She was over come with grief as she slumped against the bench. She sighed and shook her head as the woman addressed her.

"No, my husband passed away." She said barely above a whisper. She looked to Jace, or that is to say, "Tylor" and sighed. It was weird seeing his older body with a mind of a child trapped within. She remembered his innocence and that made her even more miserable. She pulled out Jace's ring from her pocket, he hadn't been wearing it the day before. "Here, I want you to have this, I don't need it." She put it in Tylor's hands before closing his hand over it.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ForbiddenVerse on Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:00 pm

"Oh. I am sorry," the woman said. She didn't know this girl. It was a sad thing, but it was hard to feel for a person when you didn't know them. She had the mind to walk away slowly with Tylor and get out of there before the girl turned on her and started to say weird things or ask for weird things. In honesty, she thought the poor girl was a little crazy in her despair of loosing her lover. She looked so young to. How did her husband die? She didn't dare ask. Then the girl gave Tylor a ring. By the look of it, it was a wedding ring.

"Cool! Thanks!" Tylor said excited and turned the ring around. He put it on his finger and it was a perfect fit. It was almost as if it were made for him. Maybe the girl thought Tylor was her husband when he ran to her, but why give him her wedding ring? She pulled the ring off his finger and he looked up at her sadly. "Mommy..." he started to plead. "She gave it to me!"

"I know sweetie, but this is a very important thing. Not something to give up lightly." Then she turned to the woman and tried to give it back. "Don't just throw the ring to someone else. Keep it. If anything, it is a token of his love for you. A memory of some sort. Keep it to remember the good times you shared. You'll regret it later if you gave it up." Then she started to walk away. Tylor on the other hand looked after her forlorn as if he wanted to stay. There was something about her that was familiar. He wanted her to be happy to.

ForbiddenVerse
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:59 pm

Mina could see the indecision upon the woman's face as she obviously thought Mina would go crazy on her. Mina wasn't going to start spouting old memories, she knew that Jace was lost, and that made her feel completely lost. She could see the refusal in the woman's eyes, but she knew that Tylor would accept and keep the ring. It was such a strange thing to see her loving husband's body, but have him not recognize her. It made her even more sad, but she refused to show much sadness to the woman.

She smiled as Tylor smiled and was grinning excitedly. She saw the look on Tylor's face, it was strange. She had never seen Jace happy for himself, he had always done everything to make her happy, but this Tylor was easily amused.

Mina shook her head. "I don't need that ring. My husband isn't going to come back, why should I hold on to it? Your son reminds me a lot like my husband, it would do him more good to have it and be happy with it than for me to keep it and dwell upon it sourly." She assured the woman and passed the ring back to Tylor. "Please, let him keep it." Mina suddenly looked pleading. She didn't want to keep the ring, it was too painful.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ForbiddenVerse on Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:26 pm

The woman starred at Mina undecided. So she was right. Tylor did remind the girl of her husband. Maybe too much so. It was kinda odd to see it. Tylor was, after all, a machine. A lifeless computer meant only to serve the master's every whim and desire and be what that person wanted. Had she had something similar? An extremely obedient husband then? Or was her computer's user interface matchable to a real person? Whatever the reason, there was nothing she do. Might as well indulge the woman and Tylor looked so happy to have it.

"Fine. Tylor sweetie, you can keep the ring," she answered.

"Yay! Thank you Mommy!" he chirped and jumped up and down. He took the ring from Mina a little shyly and twirled the ring around and noticed something on the inside. He turned it to the light and read the names there. 'Jace & Mina'. He looked back up to the woman and cocked his head to the side. "Mina? Your name is Mina?" he asked. Jace was her husband so it only made sense. For some reason, that name felt familiar on his tongue; as if he had spoken that name before. It was so strange a feeling. He searched his memory files but found nothing there of use. He saw no mina there. "Can we be friends Mina?"

ForbiddenVerse
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:38 pm

Mina was glad that the woman let Tylor accept the ring. She knew that this was a lot better situation than if she just threw it away. It was his ring after all, even if he no longer knew her. She watched him smile and jump up and down, it made her happy to know that he could be happy so easily. She watched him as he examined the ring and was turning it over. It was great to see him so happy and to know it was her that had made him so happy.

She was surprised at his words, they were strange to hear as she had heard them once before. "Of course Tylor, I'd like that." She smiled, but still looked immeasureably sad.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ForbiddenVerse on Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:02 pm

Tylor smiled up at her and hugged her tightly. "Yay! I made a friend!" he laughed. The woman starred at Mina and Tylor a little annoyed. Maybe she made Tylor a little too childish. He was acting like a three-year-old. Would he grow out of it like a real child would? She couldn't have him running around talking to everyone. Someone might want to take him away from her. He was an expensive little toy and she didn't want to see him stolen.

"Some on Tylor. It is time to go home," she said a little impatiently.

"But Mama! I want to play with Mina! We need her number," Tylor complained. He looked up at Mina smiling then. "Can I have your number please? Then we can play all the time! And then, I'll make you smile again! I don't want you to be sad. Everyone should be happy!" he explained.

"Tylor! Come on. We can't ask numbers from everyone! You aren't supposed to talk to strangers in the first place!" she grabbed Tylor's hand and pulled him away from Mina. Tylor stumbled and fell onto his knees. he looked down and tears swelled in his eyes. The woman sighed and picked Tylor up and started to walk away. She was going to make some changes when she got home. She didn't have time to baby sit a computer like this.

ForbiddenVerse
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:12 pm

Mina smiled and laughed along with Tylor. She didn't know how it had happened, but Tylor still held a lot of attributes that Jace had had, only his was brought down to the mind of a child. It made her happy again. It was great seeing him, but she didn't like his owner. The woman seemed annoyed with Tylor, unable to appreciate the precious innocence that was just apart of Jace/Tylor. She really wanted to slap the woman, but that wouldn't be a good idea if she wanted to see Tylor again.

As Tylor spoke, Mina felt her heart swell and felt like crying. Even in his different stage, he still wanted to make her happy. Perhaps Jace was in there after all, perhaps he could come back to her without his memory chip.

"I'm not that much of a stranger, besides, if you aren't prepared for the responsibilities of a child, don't program him so. Trust me, he's great if you let him be his proper age." She said defensively as she stood to her feet. She moved over to Tylor. "It was nice meeting you Tylor, if you do want to see me again, you'll be able to find me." She waved and smiled as she watched them walk away. It hurt to see them go, but even though Jace had been changed and now Tylor lived in the body, he was still her's.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!