Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Artificial Lives

Artificial Lives

a part of “Artificial Lives”, a fictional universe by Layla.

They erased you, made you to serve, and you escaped. Now they've created merciless creatures to hunt you down.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Artificial Lives”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Artificial Lives

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:29 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Artificial Lives"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Artificial Lives

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deer on Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:55 am

May I reserve Grant Gustin?

After all, justice in this world is just a bunch of principles made by those with power to suit themselves. -Ciel Phantomhive

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Deer
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:42 pm

@Deer
Grant Gustin has been reserved for you ^^

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheUnnamedOne on Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:49 am

Can I please reserve Claire Holt? Thanks :)

-K
A name is not your identity; a name is your title, your leash, your prison, your expectation. Without a name you can be as free as you want, as obscene as you want, as emotional as you want, anybody you want. A name, your name, is optional not mandatory. And it is because of this that I am The Unnamed One.

TheUnnamedOne
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deer on Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:38 am

Awesome. I'll probably have it up by this afternoon, if not earlier.

Deer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:49 am

Good choice! Claire Holt's one of my favourite actresses and omg Grant Gustin asdfghjkl. Must. Mate. Immediately.

I'll have my character up very soon as well :)

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deer on Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:56 am

I know. Grant Gustin makes me fangirl all over.

Deer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:59 am

I knew you were a woman! The name Deer screams boobs. And I know, right? Omg omg when he dances, my feels. I can't wait for Ian Somerhalder to be filled (and whoever fills him better be a God) because he is what I shower to everyday.

Disturbing image, Layla. Disturbing image.

Keep it PG31, everyone!

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deer on Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:46 am

PG31? Never heard of that before. lol. c:

My. Character Sheet. Is. Done.

Deer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:30 am

Same! Lol when I saw Cole's picture, I was like Oh. My. Lady. Parts.

We should discuss our characters' relationship with each other O: I say Sayuri hates him cause she's a stick in the mud who hates everyone. But him extra cause he's a massive dick in her eyes. (OMG! I made an accidental pun :D :D :D) Or maybe they aren't acquainted yet.

By the way, the RP will probably start with a bang where the Archangels try to decapitate Synthetics~

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deer on Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:36 pm

Fancy. I think that maybe Cole could pick on her and always threaten to fight her [ cue secret crush for someone ]. And yeah. I had to take extra time picking his photo. I had to make sure some lady parts were harmed.

Deer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxxBeingMexxX on Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:56 pm

Do I have to choose one of the already made characters or can I make my own?

XxxBeingMexxX
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:32 pm

The characters aren't "Already made," they're just face claims and roles, and face claims can be negotiated (except Ian Somerhalder cause asdfghjkl he must be in it). Unless you have another role in mind? Like some clueless, innocent, unlucky Synthetic or the spokesperson for AL Corps? That can be negotiated, too, except we need the main characters to be filled out first. Their personalities, histories and such aren't pre-made, so you basically make them all on your own. The only think that's chosen for you is their appearance and role (Handler, Archangel or Synthetic).

@Deer
"I had to make sure some lady parts were harmed."

^ Quote of the day right. There.

And that's a great idea xD She probably thinks he's some idiot and just rolls her eyes at him all the time or thinks he's her ultimate rival and she must kick his ass at everything.

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deer on Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:16 am

Awesome.

Now where is my reward for quote of the day. Oh god, I'm so tired though. Children, never stay up until 2:20.

Deer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:24 am

You get a virtual pat on the back :D And I gotta go people-gathering for this RP, mhmm. Yes, yes, and you shall aid me in the recruitment process.

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deer on Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:31 am

How will I aid you in the recruitment process?

/goes around flying Artificial Lives banner.

Deer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Outcast-Angel on Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:08 pm

I would very much like to be a part in this! So I shall request a reservation of Alex Pettyfer. My character sheet will come in within the next day or so.
We're all mad here. You're mad. I'm mad.

Outcast-Angel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:26 pm

Your banner worked! Keep waving that thing, Deery! (Ooo, pun.)

Alex Pettyfer has been reserved for you, Angel-Bagel :D

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deer on Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:27 pm

Great pun. You should be like a pun artist or some puntichian I guess.

/flaps banner around.

My new job; flapping banners around since 2013.

Deer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:34 pm

You know what, Deer-beer? You're probably not a deer.

No, jks. What I wanted to say was I think we'll get along really well.

Layla
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!