Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Song of Ice and Fire

Ask A Character Board (ASOIAF RP)

a part of “A Song of Ice and Fire”, a fictional universe by Jacopo.

[ALWAYS ACCEPTING] In a medieval world of adventure and treachery, your loyalty is to your House...and no one else. In a game to win the Iron Throne, to what measures will the families of the Seven Kingdoms stoop? (Based off the series)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Song of Ice and Fire”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Ask A Character Board (ASOIAF RP)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Winter Is Coming on Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:16 pm

Dante - Well, that's one way to win an argument, eh milady? *laugh*

Nuala - *raises an eyebrow* You prattle your tongue too much, wench. If you have an argument, settle it with a blade.

As Dante walks by, he thwacks your behind with his hand. Your reaction?

edit: The question! It's gone! I swear there was a question there before. Duddde, so confused.

edit 2: There we go, now I see it. That was weeird.
Last edited by Winter Is Coming on Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Winter Is Coming
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Derek Smith on Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:24 pm

Probably either a bug or some editing.

Jamie: As flattered as I am by the gesture I am currently not seeking a male lover at the moment. So how about you and your hand get back to your native Dorne before I show exactly why I always carry a sword.

You are holding a pail of milk, fresh from the cow, Jamie is currently dressed in his court clothes and has his back to you....

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Derek Smith
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jacopo on Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:41 pm

Lionel- I feel like I'm being baited. This is just too easy. Oh well, whatever happens happens...*splash*.

You see a childhood tapestry depiction of the three Damian children. Rab is just a babe, Adelaide looks positively adorable, and Lionel is looking as usual like a homicidal freak who wants to kill his siblings. There also happens to be a black paintbrush in your hands. You...

Jacopo
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yuri-chan1018 on Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:47 pm

Nasrin - Black out every single one of their faces. Stupid royal brats. >:U

You see Nasrin glaring fearsomely at you. What have you done to recieve the look?

yuri-chan1018
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Winter Is Coming on Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:51 pm

Dante - I cannot resist the urge...I would paint a moustache on Lionel's face. Now to get rid of the evidence of the paintbrush...

Nuala - I would look at the tapestry a while longer and then leave. *does not get the concept of 'fun'*

Nuala has been following you are for the better part of a day. She is grinning. You reaction?

edit: Beat me to it! Next person gets 2.

Winter Is Coming
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Derek Smith on Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:54 pm

Jamie- Let's see, there is the pack of deer I killed last light for dinner, there is the white direwolf, the carp, the hunt this morning, my general attitude, the fact I could care less what she thinks, the fact I will most likely kill a lot of woodland animals before I die, the whole being a noble thing, the way I purposely could care less about her opinions. and the fact I might beat her if she interferes in my fishing or hunting on more time. Honestly this woman is the poster child for pms.The more fitting question is what I didn't do to piss her off.

Jamie- Why in the name of the Seven are you following me wildling. Are you attracted to me, while join the line. The axe doesn't give you the right to budge in front of anyone.

You are enjoy a quiet drink in a tavern when Jamie comes up, sits next to you and procceds to make rude and risque jokes with his personal guard while treating you as little more then furnishing.

Derek Smith
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amaranta on Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:16 pm

Leliana - I am not to be outdone with risque jokes! You, Ser, are about to get your ass handed to you in that department! /cue many snappy comebacks and lewd jokes/

Morgana - Say one more thing to me, and I will have your head upon a platter. Do you wish to join your dead mother so soon?

---

Leliana is making jests about polishing swords. Oh yes, in that way. Quite a few of her jests are directed at you. You...?

Amaranta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Derek Smith on Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:28 pm

Jamie: Well Lady Greyhardt, if you desire to be enlightened on the subject perhaps my room is a more fitting place.

You are in the Free City of Qohor, you have come to buy something or another. Jamie shows up as your buying and warns you this merchant cheats his customers. However he puts it in a way that questions your eyesight, your intelligence, and your taste in retail goods....

Derek Smith
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aesir on Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:38 pm

Kervall: Unimpressed with my brother's lack of tact, and considering I was shopping for a gift for his name-day anyway, I purchase the very tapestry of questionable taste and give it to Jamie for his gift, cheated or no. Hope you like purple dragons, Jamie!

You are taking a stroll along the top of the castle wall when something catches your eye below you. You spy a very shady looking man trying to move surreptitiously through the crowd, though he is carrying a dagger behind his back. Not far from him is Kervall, alone, seemingly looking for someone, but he has not yet spied the shady-looking man. The nasty dude is heading straight for the young Winsler. Upon the parapet next to you are a soldier's crossbow, and a large, heavy rock. Kervall is within shouting distance, as is a Damian guardsman sitting in the guardhouse to your right, looking bored. What do you do?

aesir
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Derek Smith on Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:49 pm

Jamie- That's an easy one, shoot the would be assassin with the crossbow, good-bye Mr.Assassin. And throw the rock at the Damian guardsman for his poor choice in liege lord.

The rain on your latest hunting trip is washing all the signs of game away. And yet you are determined to get the prize you came into this forest for. Jamie suggest's an odd method of hunting you never heard of yet he swears it'll work, what do you do?

Derek Smith
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:25 am

Teralo - I know all methods of hunting dear brother, I have yet to hear one instance of that working. Now if you;ll excuse me I think I'd like to get out of this rain.

Teralo has switched your glass of wine with a drink he just brewed that is supposed to make you really awake and not drunk. You can smell the differnce, you?

Nanase
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Derek Smith on Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:45 am

Jamie: This is so not the Dornish wine I was drinking a second ago..What exactly is going on here?

Jamie is strolling along, whistling a vaguely familiar tune that brings up a memory of the past you thought you had forgotten, what do you do?

Derek Smith
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Winter Is Coming on Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:34 am

Dante - Ah, well that was something I rather did not want to be reminded of. Thank you ever so much, Ser Jamie, you are ever a ray of sunshine. *heavy sarcasm*

Nuala - How does he know a Wildling tune? I would walk over to him and demand an answer....*hums tune to herself*

If you had to choose to marry someone out of the group, who would it be and why?

Winter Is Coming
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:48 am

Adelaide - I choose to marry no-one. What good am I if I am tied to some man who doesn't really care for me. Though I do no object to falling in love....

You have taken a ride with Adelaide, but she has thrown a stress and deserted you in an unknown part of the forest. You are lost. You...?

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yuri-chan1018 on Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:51 am

Nasrin - Lost in the woods....I would be so happy, watching wildlife! ;3 But then of course I'd mutter to myself about the royal brat.

So you are riding out to battle, and your special someone is standing by the doorway of your room looking like they want to tell you something. You...?

yuri-chan1018
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Derek Smith on Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:25 am

Jamie: Speak the words Valar morghulis to her then ride off with the rest of my unit. What will happen will happen. All men must die at some time, there is no point in crying over it. One lives a fleeting moment of their choosing, some in love, others still in glory. But we all must face death alone and in our own way.

The air is crisp, with a bite to it that speaks of winter. The pale sun in the sky shines no warmth down on you as you walk the massive ice wall the Night Watch has manned for all of living memory. You see Jamie, clad in the black grab of the Night Watch. He is looking towards the north, a long bow in hand, sighting at the latest batch of wildlings trying to storm the wall....

Derek Smith
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Winter Is Coming on Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:28 pm

Dante - Are you sure you have enough arrows there? That lots doesn't look like they want to sit down for tea and biscuits any time soon.

Nuala - I remember well the day when I heaved mine own body across that expanse of ice. I have had my chance and have seen much, and the time for freedom belongs to others like me. I would tackle him over the side of the battlements and we will tumble down to the unforgiving ground beneath. If one is ready to give death, one must also embrace it. For my people I would face any opponent armed with nothing but my teeth and nails.

Having slipped and cracked your head on a rock, you fall into a river, sure to drown. But, some time later you open your eyes and the world swims blearily before you. You turn your head and see Nuala not too far away. She tells you that she should have let you drown for acting the clumsy infant. Your reaction?

Winter Is Coming
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Derek Smith on Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:26 pm

Jamie: Well I suppose thanks are in order at the very least, after all she did save my life. But I might question to myself her desire to save a man opposed to those she serves.

The air howls past you, it's keen edge cutting through your clothes as valyrian steel does to lesser metal. You can barely see two feet in front of you and you are sure you will die in this hellish blizzard. Jamie, with ice coating his hair shows a wan smile and jokes about how this cold would be appreciated in the hot climate of Dorne....

Derek Smith
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jacopo on Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:01 pm

Lionel- Shove a sword in his mouth to shut him up and then steal his cloak. Jokes aren't appreciated in this weather. But warm garments are.

You're on your way to the stables when you realize that the entire west wing of the Red Keep is ablaze. You remember that the entire Damian family is there at the moment. You...

Jacopo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Derek Smith on Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:22 pm

Jamie: Is it not a fine day today, I swear that cloud just left of the sun looks like a horse. I wonder what is for lunch. *Strolls away paying the fire no heed*

You can't remember the last time you took a breath of air, the salt water weighs down. Your clothes soaked as they are weigh you down, but it is the weight of a jib spar that is truly your death warrant. You can see Jamie, free and clear of the wrecked ship swimming towards the surface, he looks at you with a faint smile on his face, what do you do.

Derek Smith
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!