Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragon Age: Damnation

Ask a Character

a part of “Dragon Age: Damnation”, a fictional universe by Fammikins.

No longer considering new characters. An alternate universe based off of the Dragon Age: Origins game with some tweaks here or there. Will not be limited to Ferelden nor the main quest. note; will include DA: 2 lore at some point!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragon Age: Damnation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Ask a Character

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:20 pm

Antius: Good boy. (thinks how the Circle could have worked harder on developing the mabari's intelligence.)

You find Antius passed out naked with a half of flask of Tevinter Lyrium-Whiskey. You...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:23 pm

Severia: O////O *throws a blanket over him and sits on opposite side of camp*

Blysse: Paint his face and hide the whiskey!

Cash: Scream until he wakes up.

Freya: *censored*

An orphaned litter of kittens is somehow left on your bed. What do you do with them?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fammikins
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:07 pm

Jasper: *glances sideways suspiciously to make sure nobody sees him* I'd adopt them, but cats and ships don't mix too well... probably actually leave them with Alienage kids, because everyone needs a friend. But if asked, definitely tried feeding them to Kujo before leaving them at the edge of a town or something.

Tal: Would feed and keep them until they were strong enough to survive, then let them loose. If asked, would most certainly deny everything with stony silence on the matter.

You're sitting in a tavern, minding your own business, waiting on a friend. A reasonably attractive member of your preferred gender/species/whatever shows up and starts drunkenly hitting on you. Your response?
There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:21 pm

Asmara: Is completely oblivious to what's actually going on, and engages in friendly if odd conversation until that friend shows up and drags her off.

Tiaryn:
Step one- Ignore them entirely. They're clearly way past drunk if they're hitting on you. If this does not work, proceed to step 2 and onwards as needed.

Step two- Attempt to leave, remember that you are waiting for someone, level cold glare.

Step three- If they continue, wonder how it is that persistence can win out over self-preservation. Tell them to leave if they want to wake up the next morning.

Step four- Realize that any mention of how they'd be waking up the next morning was bound to give them the wrong idea. Go back to ignoring them unless you are touched. If they touch you, deliver swift retribution.

Step five- no friend of yours would be so late. Abandon tavern and the barfight that your nose-breaking punch caused. You thought you left the Crows to avoid having to flirt with people you wanted to kill.

New question: Walking alone in the woods, you are ambushed by villagers. They look like they don't want to kill you, and one of them explains that they need your money to feed their families. What do you do?
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:28 pm

Antius- Feels sorry for the poor villagers for just having the misfortune of being born without riches or magic. He'd try to reason with them and give them some money or a valuable spell book he no longer needs to sell back to the Circle.

Antius is considering learning blood-magic to save the Wardens from the Taint. Your response?

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:11 pm

Asmara: Knows very well how horrible it feels to be hated and reviled on the mere suspicion of blood magic. Don't do it!

Tiaryn: Don't do anything you'll regret later, no matter how convenient or expedient it might seem now. If you think you'll be happy with that choice for the rest of your life, then I'm certainly not going to stop you.

You do something suitably heroic, and the king offers you anything he can give. What do you ask for?

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klause on Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:16 pm

Bruce: That he be ever faithful to the Chantry, to the Maker and a single donation to the Chantry.

Lisa: A few sovereigns for myself, and a free boat ride home to the Free Marches.

You are woken up in the middle by of the night by the darkspawn, dragged away from the camp and into the woods, they tie you to a chair and then present you with a large birthday cake and sing "Happy Birthday" to you and give you presents. How will you react?
Could use some members for this RP, a fantasy, strategy RP.

Klause
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:34 pm

Ryuu: Obviously the cake is poison, and it's not my birthday, but i'd act all surprised and happy and as soon as i'm untied unleash a vengeful hell the likes ferelden has never seen before.

If you could be granted one wish, be it personal or beneficial to someone else what would it be?

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amaranta on Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:41 pm

Blodwyn - To legalize the slave trade in all of Thedas! Oh, that would be truly magnificent.

Valen - To find a way to marry myself. Either that or somehow be able to turn my twin sister's hair blonde...that way I could happily marry her.

Gann - Not to have anyone touch me unless I allow them to. Ever.

Would you rather kiss a Hurlock or hug an Ogre?

Amaranta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:50 pm

Antius: Umm, by ogre, do you mean Knight-Commander Gregoir?

If you could make a slave out of all the people in this group, who would it be?

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amaranta on Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:06 pm

Blodwyn - Well, I already own Ceallach...so perhaps one of those other elves. I rather fancy that dark haired one, Ryuu, the Crow - such a pretty dear. He would fetch quite a sum back in Tevinter.

Valen - Severia. I'd like to see the bitch try to punch me if I owned her. [[Lulz, there is some background stuff here. :3]]

Gann - Whoever is most useful and least bothersome.

If Knight-Commander Greagoir went down upon one knee before you and confessed his undying love and intentions to wed you, bed you, and have many healthy children...what would you do?

Amaranta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:46 pm

(LOL. I can tell.)

Antius: Um.... I'd introduce him to Asmara, my bride-to-be. (And beg her to play along.)

(And because Christmas really should be in the Spring).

What would you do if an angel appeared to you, declaring the Good News, that the Savior and Son of the Maker has been born in a manger nearby?

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klause on Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:07 pm

Bruce: I ought to fetch this person and bring him to the Chantry in Denerim so he can be educated by the Chantry and lead it to its glory.

Lisa: Kidnap the child and ensure that it won't come in contact with the Chantry till he is much older and not corruptible. Gold and power corrupts even the most pure.

If you had to chose between a person person from the group or a duck with magical powers. Who would you rather trust your back to?

Klause
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amaranta on Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:14 pm

Blodwyn - Valen.

Valen - Myself.

Gann - The qunari. I would rather eat the duck.

Would you rather be the undisputed monarch of Orlais or Antiva and why?

Amaranta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:17 pm

Ryuu:Antiva I could give Slaves better treatment, and remove the crows from power entirely. What better way to rid my pass then by killing the very people that made me what I was.

If you could have one power, no matter what it is. What would it be?

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:22 pm

Antius: The power to read, write, and understand every language.

If you had to choose between marrying Empress Celene of Orlais or Queen Anora of Ferelden, who would you choose and why?

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amaranta on Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:31 pm

Blodwyn - Queen Anora...she is a very beautiful woman...and I...I do fancy women at times.

Valen - Empress Celene. Orlais has such marvelous cuisine and the way they keep their society in shape is most pleasing.

Gann - Queen Anora. I would want a woman who can hold her own.

If you had to choose between peace in all Thedas and the life of the one most dear to you, which would you place first?

Amaranta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yuri-chan1018 on Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:42 pm

Merle - ....Peace...But I don't think I could live without my most dear one. I would join that person in the afterlife, or wherever we are headed...

Ceallach - The life of my precious person. Is that...selfish? Even if it is, I couldn't sacrifice that person--no matter what.

If your life-time partner had to be turned into an animal, which animal who he/she be?

yuri-chan1018
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:52 pm

Ryuu: *coughs and looks down mumbling* A nug... >.>

if you had to choose between kissing a darkspawn, or running throw a swamp infested with demons which would you choose?

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amaranta on Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:00 pm

Blodwyn - My running skills are lacking...so I will cede and accept lip-locking with a darkspawn.

Valen - Swamp, please.

Gann - Swamp. If that darkspawn so much as attempts to pull me in for a quick one, I will bash it's head open on a rock and finger-paint the Mona Lisa with its brains.

Would you rather be the thrall to a Desire Demon and live in a perfect 'reality' of your deepest dreams or face a life alone but in full control of yourself?

Amaranta
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!