Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragon Age: Damnation

Ask a Character

a part of “Dragon Age: Damnation”, a fictional universe by Fammikins.

No longer considering new characters. An alternate universe based off of the Dragon Age: Origins game with some tweaks here or there. Will not be limited to Ferelden nor the main quest. note; will include DA: 2 lore at some point!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragon Age: Damnation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Ask a Character

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klause on Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:07 am

Bruce: Kindly ask Cash if it would be too much for a moment of peace. If that is denied, then Cash will, regrettably, know how hard a pommel can hit the head.

Lisa : I'll first rub Cash's shoulders, nice and gently before I'll lock his head in a chocking grip to knock him out. When he sleeps nicely, then I'll let go and return to my bed.

You stretch your legs and Bruce trips over them. He demands that you apologize for your 'deliberate attack' on him. What do you say?
Could use some members for this RP, a fantasy, strategy RP.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Klause
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:36 am

Antius: Apologize, but point out it was an accident.

You have two cows. Your neighbor has none. So...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yuri-chan1018 on Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:22 am

Merle - What are you implying? They're my cows. If the neighbor wants to buy one for a fair price...

Ceallach - He wants a cow? I'll go steal him one. :3

Merle is distressed because her halla seems to be missing. You...?

yuri-chan1018
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amaranta on Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:51 am

Blodwyn - Order Ceallach to go help her look.

Valen - Why should I give a damn about some dirty elf's pet deer?

Gann - I would help her look. I am good with tracking animals.

You find yourself trapped in a room full of adorably cute, yet ferocious kittens. Your one means of escape is marrying Isolde. What do you do?

Amaranta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:08 pm

Jasper: So my options are trying to tame a bunch of coughcutecough kittens or marrying Arl Eamon's demanding Orlesian wife? Here kitty,kitty...

Tal: *Was too busy petting kittens to hear the question*

EDIT: Oh, right, query: Ehem. You're pretty sure someone has stolen about ten sovereigns from you, and, now that you get to thinking about it, Jasper was hanging around suspiciously the previous evening. What do you do?
There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yuri-chan1018 on Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:44 pm

Merle - Assume that the shemlen did it and plot revenge.

Ceallach - Weeeell, if it was really, really obvious, then I'd steal it back from him. >:3

Rian, Merle's blackbird, has just gulped your lunch down. You...?

yuri-chan1018
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:18 pm

Antius: Consider roasting it for lunch but take one look at Merle and think better of it.

Morinth from Mass Effect 2 tries to seduce you, you...

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:20 pm

Severia: Laugh, knowing it were my fault for not being alert. It's a lesson from the black bird really. Kujo does it to me all the time.

Blysse: Emma shem'nan. >8

Cash: I would storm over to Merle and bark at her in Dalish. Then go and run behind Blysse.

Freya: Hit the bird with a stone.

(edit; bested but too lazy)

Severia: Oh. Ehm. I-I...ah...I'm not sure about women...ehm...@//@

Blysse: *flirts right back*

Cash: Ew go away you freaky-eyed lady!

Freya: Get it where I can take it.

Hm. It looks like Kujo just marked your pack. You..?

Fammikins
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:46 pm

Antius: It's bath time!!!

Duncan just killed Ser Jory after he panicked after Daveth died. You...

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:51 pm

Ryuu:I'd stand there and just follow orders, It's not my decision on what happens to the other recruits.

If a Darkspawn charged you holding a fluffy bunny trying to attack you with it what would you do?

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amaranta on Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:56 pm

Blodwyn - I would look upon it in interest for a few moments, and then quickly walk away. This Grey Warden business of recruitment is not something I wish to partake in.

Valen - /too busy admiring himself to notice/

Gann - That was a senseless waste of life, but I am not in a position to speak against a Grey Warden.

Celestelle - That man was just murdered! C'est horrible! Guards! GUARDS! Aidez-moi!

---

Blodwyn - I would stab myself and use blood magic to kill that thing. A pity the bunny has to die.

Valen - Lop off the darkspawn's head and give the bunny to my sister as a gift.

Gann - Shoot the darkspawn between the eyes and cook the bunny.

Celestelle - The only thing I know 'ow to do is heal...so...GUARDS! GUARDS! KILL THAT CREATURE! I have bunnies enough of my own.

Celestelle says something to you in Orlesian which sounds vaguely like an invitation for something (you have no idea what she just said and there is a fifty percent chance that it is good and fifty that it is bad). Do you accept the Archduchess' request, not understanding what it is?

Amaranta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:18 pm

Sev: I would respond. While I'm not fluent I can hold some conversation thanks to my time in Orlais.

Blysse: *nods* o.o;

Cash: I'm gonna go wiiiith no.

Freya: So long as she lets me grab her arse, sure.

Whoops! You've stumbled into Sev's room and she's trying on a dress. She looks embarrassed that you would find her acting more "womanly". What're your options?

Fammikins
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:21 pm

Ryuu: Uuuuh, *walks right back out and never mentions it to anyone so she can still keep up her tough persona

You've found out your royality what would you do?

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:24 pm

Antius: Learn all I can about family history and knowledge. The Chantry may keep me from gaining wealth or power, but they can never suppress knowledge.

What do you seek in a spouse?

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amaranta on Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:34 pm

Blodwyn - A good body, a lovely face, a kind disposition, the willingness to comply with some of my more difficult requests...and, most importantly, the ability to protect me.

Valen - Sadly, there are none who can compare to me. At the very least I wish for someone as beautiful as I.

Gann - Someone who knows their way through forests and can survive a life of traveling. I am not even sure, to be honest. A pretty woman, I guess?

Celestelle - Oh, they would 'ave to be good-looking! Oh, and also strong! Oh, and brave! I wish for someone to sweep me off my feet! Man or woman, I care not, as long as they make me feel loved! I want romance! /swoons/

If you had to get married to someone out of the group, who would it be and why?

Amaranta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:52 pm

Sev: This is a rhetorical question and I'm not going to answer it. *glare*

Blysse: Arvin, he's Dalish and he turns into a giant fluffy lynx! *cheers*

Cash: Hm...Bruce, his baldness is...well uncommon and rather attractive. And he's a big, burly man.

Freya: Valen because we'd both be fine whoring it out with other people.

In a weird, awkward turn of events, Kujo is female. And just gave birth to five mabari pups! Keep them or give them away?

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:09 pm

Antius: Give them away. We don't have time to housetrain them.

What is your relationship with your father?

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amaranta on Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:14 pm

Blodwyn - I love my father. He taught me everything I know about blood magic and the trading of slaves.

Valen - My father is a good man and I have much affection for him, though I suspect he values my sister more because she is a mage.

Gann - He died when I was four. My mother died four years after. I remember him teaching me how to hold a sword.

Celestelle - Papa! Oh, j'adore mon papa! I am his little precious daughter and he loves me! He is very kind and he takes good care of Maman and me.

Britney Spears suddenly appears in Ferelden and asks you if you want a piece of her. What do you say?

Amaranta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:15 pm

Ryuu:I'd look at her strangely and then probably, if at all just back away slowly.

You suddenly see the most adorable creature (In your own mind) appear out of no where and begin talking to you, what do you do? and how do you reason it out?

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:17 pm

Antiuis: (hugging it) Huh?

Would you be interested in joining the Thedas Communist Party?

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!