Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragon Age: Damnation

Ask a Character

a part of “Dragon Age: Damnation”, a fictional universe by Fammikins.

No longer considering new characters. An alternate universe based off of the Dragon Age: Origins game with some tweaks here or there. Will not be limited to Ferelden nor the main quest. note; will include DA: 2 lore at some point!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragon Age: Damnation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Ask a Character

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:25 pm

Antius: My favorite is Asmara. She's (blushes) She's an excellent mage and healer. I love discussing magic with her. She listens to me! My least favorite is Valen... I'm not sorry he's dead. Maybe I am a bad person for thinking so, but his actions were self-explanatory.

Connall: Hmm... My favorite is Bruce or Tal. The former is fun to rile up. All I have to do is mention that Chantry sister my father took as a concubine or something. And Tal is a great warrior. My least favorite is Cash. He's a whelp that wouldn't survive the Frostback's most mild winter.

Same question as above.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:18 pm

Jasper: I hardly think making such distinctions is proper for an outsider such as myself. Though... Orik simply assumes things, and while such practices in regard to myself are something I encourage, I do not think it meet that he should impose flash judgments on others. My disagreement with the Templar Ser Bruce is in much the same vein, but I actively dislike neither of them.

Tal: Kadan is more important than the others. Presently, the rest are all much the same.

Efriel: Well, if I don't say Hilde, she'll find out and make my life unpleasant, so... Hilde. I don't really know anyone else well enough to have inclinations one way or another anyway.

A curious Efriel asks you (in your chosen tongue, because he can :P) to describe for him what a tree looks like. Do you oblige, and if so, what is your answer?
There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryFoxglove on Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:34 pm

Zephora: There is a calm, quiet strength about a tree. It's anchored deep in the earth by roots, from which it pulls life from the world around it. The roots extend into the earth like sprouting hairs, though thick and strong, digging deep for sustenance. The tree reaches high into the sky, with branches extending like fingers, waving in the breeze. From the branches grow delicate leaves, varying in colors from tree to tree and season to season. The leaves are much like a fan, though veins work through it like a human. It carries the history of the land, showing war and disasters as well as times of prosperity and beauty. Each tree has its own story, its own appearance, its own smell, and its own spirit.

>.>;; Imagine that in Chasind/Gaelic. XD

Zephora, obviously having been drinking (probably some silly sauce), has been following you around singing to you. It doesn't seem like she is showing interest in wooing you, but simply is enjoying singing at you. How do you react?
~*Do not frown, you never know who is falling in love with your smile*~

StrawberryFoxglove
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby constantine21 on Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:49 pm

Circe: *smiles and join in singing in her native tongue. Everyone's gotta have fun sometime*

Circe is acting strangely; she's muttering, wobbling about, and looks like death. In truth, she just ate something that she was allergic to, but it has turned the apostate very pale! She suddenly topples and you just happened to be near by for her to grasp onto! You...

constantine21
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:58 pm

Antius: Feed her some health poultices and try to stabilize her condition. Then get Asmara.

Connall: Get that elven healer.

Connall is talking about raids his tribe has made upon an Andrastian shrine built too close to the Frostbacks, specifically about the Tempar's sub-par fighting and the loot the Avvars took and the priests they held for ransom. Bruce looks like he's about to explode. You...

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:05 pm

Asmara: Try very hard to change the topic, or perhaps get them farther away from one another.

Tiaryn: What do I care? They can do as they please.

Hilde: /rolls eyes/ Men. Just fight each other and get it over with. Alternatively, I'll fight Connall. not all Templars are the same, you know.

You learn that you have only three days to live. How do you spend them?
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:25 pm

Jasper: ...making it up to my family, if I even could anymore. Er... by which I mean booze, women, and sailing, of course.

Tal: With Kadan, and perhaps writing some things that need to be said.

Efriel: In the forest, I think, perhaps making my peace with what is going to happen. And my last day with Hilde, and any other friends I might have made along the way, of course.

Mmm... same question.

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klause on Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:40 pm

Bruce : Go the Chantry, pray to the Maker. Go to my superior Templar commanders and tell them that I will meet them in the Maker's Realm soon enough but I'll no longer serve as a Templar (whether they like it or not) and then I'll get a torch, a sword and walk into the alienage and do what I've always dreamed of doing...

You meet a person who is half mage, half Templar. She can do some basic arcane magic and highly advanced healing magic while able to fight like a Templar. Your reaction is...
Could use some members for this RP, a fantasy, strategy RP.

Klause
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:42 pm

Antius: With my family and friends, perhaps see my parents so I'd have at least one memory of them.
Connall: Face it fearlessly and valiantly, going into battle and fighting until I leave this world to join the gods.

Same question.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryFoxglove on Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:37 am

@Almostinsane's ?
Zephora: Attempt to make my last days on earth the most productive that I can -- where I am and what my current goals are would determine what I would do.

@Klause's ?
Zephora: *Challenges to a friendly duel!* Something new to test my own abilities against! :D

Bruce is in a drunken rage in Denerim and has set him mind on running into the alienage and bringing his "holy, righteous fury down on the blasted creatures who deserve much worse". What do you do?

StrawberryFoxglove
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:26 pm

Antius: Try to knock him out before he does something he regrets.

Connall: Well, I always hated the Chantry... (draws sword)

Bhelen or Harrowmont?

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:09 pm

Jasper: Bhelen... I've never liked the idea that someone could be so mistreated as the Casteless by a simple accident of birth.

Tal: I do not care. The dwarves will do as they wish.

Efriel: Neither, really. But if I had to choose, Harrowmont. He seems less likely to kill people for disagreeing with him.

What would you leave in your will (or cultural equivalent) for the person you care about the most?

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryFoxglove on Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:11 am

Zephora: All of my earthly possessions and, assuming we complete our journey, peace of mind that the Blight has been kept from the World once more.

While on our journey, you discover that a distant relative has named you as the sole inheritor of their possessions. He has left you TONS of money. Do you make this fact well known to the party? Or do you keep it secret? Do you utilize the money to assist the group or to only help yourself? If you choose to do something completely different with the money, what is it you do?

StrawberryFoxglove
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:50 pm

Jasper: I imagine I handle it much as I do my own independent wealth: No need to inform everyone, but always be ready to offer it if it's needed.

Tal: I have no 'relatives' but if I came into a large sum of money, I would ask Kadan if she wants it. If not, I would give it to the leader. I have no need of such things.

Efriel: Er, well... I guess I give half of it to Hilde, then keep the other half secret from everyone but Ser Sev? That way if we need it, I'll know, but otherwise I don't have to talk about it?

What action would your name be if it were a verb? (For example, "to Jasper" might be the act of using politeness to avoid saying something incriminating, or to use an alias, or... well, you get the idea.)

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryFoxglove on Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:13 pm

((I'm not answering this one, because I'm out of questions to ask... >.>;;; BUT THIS IS THE BEST QUESTION I'VE SEEN... Everyone needs to know what action their name would be if it were a verb. XD))

StrawberryFoxglove
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:30 pm

((You can just cheat like I'm going to, Strawberry!))

To Asmara: To completely miss the part where someone compliments and/or insults you, and carry on as though nothing whatsoever was amiss.

To Tiaryn: To maintain a cool and collected demeanor long after everyone and everything else is (quite reasonably) panicking.

To Hilde: To tease a friend mercilessly about things they are clearly uncomfortable discussing, usually while making uncomfortable innuendo.

SAME QUESTION XD

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:04 pm

To Antius: To get lost in a study of a new discovery or rare branch of knowledge without regard to the outside world.

To Connall: To provoke into conflict; esp. physical or violent:

LOL. Same question.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby constantine21 on Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:51 pm

To Circe: Leave a path of nothing but embers and ashes with little 'I'm sorry!' notes in your wake.

A strange curse has taken the lands where there is no questions! People cause chaos and no one questions why, it just is! You...

constantine21
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klause on Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:35 pm

Bruce : I will start my own Exalted March and bring order and faith back to these lands. Call it Genocide, call it a Holy Crusade, I call it for NECESSARY EVIL!

The Qunaries have invaded Ferelden, however the Qunari that you have captured claim that they are here to support Ferelden against the Blight, but there has been made a mistake concerning the communication between Ferelden and the Quanries. What do you do?

Klause
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:40 pm

Antius: Try to faciliate communication. If we fight each other, we'll all die.

Connall: While I'd love to fight the Qunari... Our real enemy is the darkspawn.

You discover the game: Dungeons and Dragons. You...

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!