Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Asunder

Asunder

a part of “Asunder”, a fictional universe by The_Queen.

All roles are currently full, although I am more than happy to open up more.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Asunder”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Asunder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:13 am

So here's my dilemma right now. I'm in the hospital, the WIFI hates me, but the TV has internet. The doctor got me a colonoscopy for my birthday, then he tells me I have to gain weight but I've been on no food by mouth for the past twelve hours and I just want to eat cake and cry.

Anyways, we're only waiting for about three people to finish up, then I'll get a relationship sheet up so start PMing guys! Once those are done we'll be able to start!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The_Queen
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest World Builder Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:01 pm

Sorry for the delay! I'll hopefully be able to start working on the character sheet Thursday or Friday. This week has been really hectic for me. I'll start pming people when I get a chance if they don't pm me first. :3
I make polymer and apoxie sculptures (mostly dragons) and I take commissions. Interested? Take a peak at my shop:https://www.etsy.com/shop/ClayLeafCreations

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erstwhile on Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:55 pm

I had a job interview far away so I am quite exhausted but I'll post tomorrow and get my relationship chart done by then, too. Just so you know what I am up to :]

Erstwhile
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby noctemys on Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:31 pm

I've been trying to get on with my character sheet, the problem is that I don't know who this guy is and I feel like listing his personality, bio, etc is not helping me learn who he is. I need some time to work on it, creativity is lacking on me for some reason, my Muse keeps ignoring me and would rather go dancing then sit for an hour or more with me while I get this done. I sincerely apologize, this is not like me at all. I will get it done, hopefully a WIP real soon.
"We either follow our purpose in life, or make one for ourselves."

noctemys
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Streamwatcher Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby noctemys on Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:16 am

@ThefFifthHorsemen, did your character just pull a Map Ex Machina? How the hell did he automatically know where to find his targets? His map magical or something? You gave no valid evidence, no prior sightings by any witness leads, for him to go on. Out of the blue, of all places he just somehow knew where to locate and isolate the entire group. You didn't even consider a possible build up, the tension of the chase. No, he just finds them and preps under thirty minutes. That's it? Seriously? So was everyone else standing frozen while your character did all that? I don't know about you but I feel cheated.You didn't give anyone else a chance to react to my character even, and honestly had he somehow managed to locate them, some time should have passed, you expect me to believe he did all that in under thirty? You're joking. Where's the suspense? Make his actions realistic, i dont believe it for a second. C'mon man! If you need help writing how a manhunt is done, check it [x]

noctemys
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Streamwatcher Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erstwhile on Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:23 pm

Ah well the map comes from my character, I should have done better stating the map was quite vague ^^" But I also have to say... Wow, that escalated quickly. I had hoped Takeshi would talk to Martin for awhile first so I thought I had the time to explain the facts about the map to Takeshi. My bad.

Anyway; thing is what to do now. If The5thHorseman would change their post, I'll do the same to match it.

Also, for the future it would be good if we would sometimes plot together. If not, hunters and otherworldy would probably never meet. And problem is, hunter characters are only two clearly the otherwordly charas outnumbers them. I will probably consider making another one if allowed, but I don't know yet whether I can keep up with two characters at the moment.

Erstwhile
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby noctemys on Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:34 pm

@Erstwhile Yes, the details matter. Keep them in mind for future posts. No it isn't your fault, it's alright. A simple edit to the post can fix that. I do agree that Hunters are greatly lacking in this, I wouldn't mind making another Muse to portray on that side of the fence, should be interesting. Also agree that we should discuss ideas and plot points in an OOC thread just so everyone is on the same page. Also when it comes to posting, we should have a rotational system, so everyone knows when to post. It feels a little jumpy when The5thHorsemen posted without considering the other's chance to post to something that'd happened.

noctemys
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:19 pm

I second the motion for some type of rotations. There is still a character who hasn't posted at all. If we keep going at this pace, we are going to loose them and anyone else who falls a little behind. I want to post but I want everyone to catch up before we move on.

Plotting in this thread or a separate plotting thread will also be a good idea I think. I don't want anyone feeling like they are being excluded or their ideas haven't been considered.

And I could also make a hunter if that would even the odds. After the next two weeks, my homework load looks like it is going to decrease so I should have plenty of time. :)

(I have more time today so as soon as I am done with my homework, I will make my character relationship sheet. :3)

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:07 pm

To be fair I posted after Queen and Misdemeanor which is what I did before. And yeah, I do have to admit it was a tad hasty with Himekaru just joining us and I'll try to be more patient in the future. I will be editing the post tonight. Also I do have an idea I will probably discuss with any hunters.
Pain would hurt more if it was felt less

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:10 pm

To be fair I posted after Queen and Misdemeanor which is what I did before. And yeah, I do have to admit it was a tad hasty with Himekaru just joining us and I'll try to be more patient in the future. I will be editing the post tonight. Also I do have an idea I will probably discuss with any hunters.

I do agree some more hunters would be nice, considering its two humans vs. six people with powers, that's all I'll say about it.

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:18 pm

I do agree that it was a bit rushed and I apologize for my absence. I've been doing one procedure after another, the doctors don't really know what to do with me anymore and most days I'm very tired and stressed. That being said, I have a promise to uphold and from today forward I will do my best to check in at least once a day.

Once The 5th finishes editing their reply, I will go ahead and respond as well.

The_Queen
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest World Builder Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:43 pm

*IGNORE. ACCIDENTAL DOUBLE POST*
Last edited by FaddedFox on Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:00 pm

:((( I just finished my character relationship sheet and for some reason rpg won't let me post it! It keeps saying that I have too few characters. I don't understand... I just filled out the sheet. :(....... and my computer just blue screen so I lost what I wrote XP yay.

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erstwhile on Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:31 am

Alrighty! With that it's solved then ^-^
It would be cool if people could make additional hunter characters. Just take on what you can, guys. I'll probably shoot an ad post in the forums to get some other roleplayers into this.

And Queen, don't be all too pressured. Take it easy and concentrate on getting healthy! It won't benefit anyone if you stress yourself too much ;] We'll help you in keeping this roleplay alive, so no worries! At least I am not too rushed, a slow pace is also nice if it's in regular intervals! Oh and thanks for making the seperate thread for plotting!

So.. I guess only Star★Child has yet to make a post, right? I'll also wait for them before I post again. Not that it matters much with my character being a hunter ha ha. But still, all for a posting order of some sort. Not going to wait forever though.

LOL FaddedFox... the pedophile thing... didn't see that coming ah ha ha.

Also does anyone know how many post I have to make before I can post links? This account has been around for like 2 years and I still have to meet some sort of post requirement in the forums. Kinda frustrating.

Erstwhile
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:53 am

Lol glad you thought it was funny, Erstwhile. ^^ i had fun writing his responses lol. Also, you should only have to make 10 posts on the threads. If you have been here fir 2 years, you should be able to pm. 0.o there may be something wrong wroth the account. Try contacting the admins.

And yes! Queen, please feel better! Your health is important. ^^

I will make a hunter later today to even the odds as well.

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby noctemys on Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:51 pm

I'm gonna post after Verity' Mun accordingly when return home.

noctemys
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:45 pm

I guess I'll post after himekura so I don't get left behind. Slow down guys! Please! I still have hw to do before I post and make the hunter XP. I can post maybe once or twice a week. More on a good week but I would prefer if we didn't go waaayyyy to fast. Thank you. And what about Star?

And I will make a female hunter by the way :) break the gender a bit for the hunters.

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:59 pm

Quick note about your reply Himekura, it isn't almost sunset, in fact, the day has just begun. I put in my starter that they had been traveling all night, therefore, they were resting during the day since it was safer.

The_Queen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:19 am

Phew XP. Done witht he hunter character. If you need me to change anything let me know. With the face claim I picked it was hard to get good pictures so if you find any good pictures for Dita (Chobits) please let me know. ^^

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:03 pm

I'm sorry guys, I'm going to try to get in a reply by tomorrow night. Also as far as the hunters go, please guys stop making more. There are already three waiting in the wings.

The_Queen
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!