Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Asylum

Asylum

a part of “Asylum”, a fictional universe by ZeroDaggerz.

What if your friends were fake? Your family? Your life? Your mind? It's all crashing down on you but your foundation is no longer there all there's left to do is close your eyes and tumble into the abyss of...Insanity...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Asylum”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Asylum

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:15 pm

Go ahead and change your age if you wish and no worries I'm having a male character and the age don't really matter since they could have been in the Asylum since childhood. Also, yes that I forgot to edit in sorry about that and if everyone don't mind revise the updated character sheet once more. Keep in mind they don't have to have a mental issue it could be someone turned them in (This Asylum is a bit sketchy), trust me when I say they will have a reason for being in the Asylum but that's another twist within the story.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peanutbutterjelly123 on Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:16 pm

MWAHAHAHA!

i know. its awesome colorness isn't it? xP

hahaha.... and i guess you are... >:}

lol, watch everyone fight over you. That happened once in my school. My friend Audry visit this all girls school preschool with me to pick up my little sister, since he is the only one of us that is allowed to drive, and the lil preschoolers tackled him and almost fought over eachother for him. it was funny... xD

but anywayss... back to main topic... wait... what was the main topic? oh ya, sorry, im rambling.. my bad. :)

OK! from now on, i won't ramble...

ooh... i just found a pack of gum in my pock...

OK! now i wont ramble... sorry. x3 .

and ok! i will edit the character sheet thingy... :D
I know the world won't end in 2012, cause my yogurt expires in 2013! What?! Well you're wrong, I didn't slip, fall, or trip! The damn floor looked at me funny so I drop kicked it Somewhere, deeeeeeep in the back of my head, a light flicked on and for a moment i was smart, but then it caused a power surge and it all went black. I decided to let my personalities out for a night...I woke up with two hookers, a penguin, a pineapple, five teeth missing, and a tattoo that read "I'M FREE".

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

peanutbutterjelly123
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:53 pm

ha it would be cruel to make my character gay so that even though Alex is the only guy he's unavailable XD But I won't because that would be pretty boring...

So you've got this all planned out? Interesting, I'd actually love to see a planned roleplay work out so that you actually get to find out what the ending is o_e

Peanut! You talk about more than I do in the OOC that's impressive!!! I haven't found someone who lists more than I do O.o

I edited my character's age and added on a pretty short little history blurb, nothing much just like early childhood memory type of thing that I thought would be good to get a feel for his personality. don't be surprised if I start playing as him and his personality completely changes because that sometimes happens with my characters -_-'

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rinuh on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:03 pm

That actually would be quite funny if you did that. It would probably be good for my character anyways, because boys tend to get her into trouble. :)

I'm also super excited about this. :) I haven't roleplayed in months.

You'll figure this sooner or later but I'm a smiley-holic and I tend to over do it with them, but only in the ooc. I somehow manage to keep them out of the actual RP. :)

Rinuh
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KapugenWolf on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:04 pm

If it would be cool with you(Zero) I could make another character and have it be a guy?

KapugenWolf
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peanutbutterjelly123 on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:05 pm

hehe... i get that alot, on this site and in the real world. :P

but haha, that happens to my characters too. Sometimes, I play them by my mood. Like if i want a dark character the day i made em, and the next day, i want an exotic wild child!! :P

I just added that she was in there for 3 years, but she hasn't talked to NO ONE!!! no one at all, so its like shes new, but she isn't. like a ghost.... oohwa!!! <-- thats supose to be my awesome ghost skills. x)

peanutbutterjelly123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:06 pm

Go right ahead ^^ and I'm glad yah are so talkative makes me know yah are active

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KapugenWolf on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:08 pm

How bout a Dracon?

KapugenWolf
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:11 pm

Since I like your previous character so much I'll give you that spot to you

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rinuh on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:12 pm

My show opens this weekend for school and in between scenes I'm going to hide in a corner and post. :)

My priorities are just fine why do you ask? xD

Do you guys have like playlists for when you roleplay or am I just a freak?

Rinuh
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peanutbutterjelly123 on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:14 pm

HEY! kapugenwolf! you should do your dracon character really colorfull like mine so it would be awesome... ;P

but if ya dont want to, then its fine. My skelly thingy-mc-bobber will just be kewll... *gasp* DARN!

I should've named my character skittles... awhlz... T.T
mwahaha... its 11:00 at night and i just drank 2 cups of speedway ice coffee... IM PUMPED!.... actually, i feel tired now. man....

but anyways...oh shooz... im rampling again.. i should end this post. :p

peanutbutterjelly123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:14 pm

I have to admit I listen to certain music to get into the mood and it works quite well ^^

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rinuh on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:17 pm

*highfives*
It started as a way to make me feel less alone, but now its like theme music of sorts...you know?

Rinuh
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:18 pm

*Highfives* Lol, yeah I have to agree on that, the negative side is that it amplifies your mood for example if I'm sad then I listen to a depressing song which makes my mood worse.

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peanutbutterjelly123 on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:22 pm

haha, i listen to music to, especcally when i make my characters. They basically reflect the music i listen too. For example, Agony, she was made from Dear Agony, I hate everything about you, Just like you, and Diary of jane. :P they are all rock bands though.

what genre of music do you guys listen too? :)

peanutbutterjelly123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:25 pm

My genres would be all the genres that exist but I listen to mainly screamo, rock, alternative, and techno

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rinuh on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:25 pm

I bounce, the only thing i don't listen to is like Rap(Wheezy, Lil Wayne, Young Money)If it comes on i'll listen to it. :) Right now I'm on a Mumm-ra, Sherwood, Hans Zimmer kick.

But, I tend to just click a random playlist on 8tracks.com and listen to it till it starts a new one.

What about you? Do you just listen to rock?

Rinuh
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KapugenWolf on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:28 pm

I listen to anything that I find on my itunes. XD Haha. If I find a song and like it I throw it into my own playlist and just keep downloading random songs. CAKE! It's amazing I'm eating some right now it's so awesome mwahahhahahahah. Sorry, your talking to a hyper kapugen! I get weird when I'm hyper. Working on my new character soon! AHAHA! MEH!

KapugenWolf
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peanutbutterjelly123 on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:31 pm

haha dont worry, so do i, i mean look 8 posts ago did. xP

kk, but anways, yeah. I dont like screamo or metal though. I deffenitly HATE rap, but artist like Usher or Nikki Manja or whatever her name is don't bother me much. My favorite bands are three days grace, sick puppies and breaking benjamin. i love them TO DEATH! :3

peanutbutterjelly123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rinuh on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:35 pm

I love Usher. He's my guilty pleasure. every since i was a little kid. xD

I used to dance in front of me mirror "practicing" to be a back-up dance for him...it was really me just flailing to the music in a chaotic manner.

Rinuh
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!