Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Asylum

Asylum

a part of “Asylum”, a fictional universe by ZeroDaggerz.

What if your friends were fake? Your family? Your life? Your mind? It's all crashing down on you but your foundation is no longer there all there's left to do is close your eyes and tumble into the abyss of...Insanity...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Asylum”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Asylum

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:15 pm

Also you're having issues trying to control and hide your abilities, shifting, and/or inhuman features (wings and fangs) you'll see why I'm telling you this when you read the first post.

P.S. It can be the first time it happening and doesn't have to happen once more

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peanutbutterjelly123 on Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:17 pm

i know, and don't get me STARTED on what they did with there nuggets..

and kk bout the hard time controlling thing. I know what ya talking about. :)
I know the world won't end in 2012, cause my yogurt expires in 2013! What?! Well you're wrong, I didn't slip, fall, or trip! The damn floor looked at me funny so I drop kicked it Somewhere, deeeeeeep in the back of my head, a light flicked on and for a moment i was smart, but then it caused a power surge and it all went black. I decided to let my personalities out for a night...I woke up with two hookers, a penguin, a pineapple, five teeth missing, and a tattoo that read "I'M FREE".

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

peanutbutterjelly123
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:21 pm

Lol, has anyone told you that you talk a lot?

P.S. Now everyone can post ^^

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peanutbutterjelly123 on Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:26 pm

Yes, every day. :3

thats why most girls dont hang out with me, well that and because they think im a whore... but oh well... let them think what they want.

TOO THE ROLEPLAY! DUN dun DUN!!!!!!

*Flies away!*

ill be posting soon. :) one question though, do we start off from them(the gaurds) finding out our secrete? :Dad it and it was geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwddddddddddddd

peanutbutterjelly123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:31 pm

Lol, um where to start? Well first I'm glad you don't let what those girls say get to you, I'm glad you know you talk a lot lol, and yes you start off on the point where the guard catches ya...phew that was a mouthful

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:47 pm

Ignore I posted on the wrong thread xD
Last edited by ZeroDaggerz on Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peanutbutterjelly123 on Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:53 pm

DONE!! :P hahaha!! i hope that is it, if not, THEN I SHALL EDIT!!!!!!!!

and whose character?

peanutbutterjelly123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:01 pm

Nah, your post was good I liked ^^

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peanutbutterjelly123 on Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:03 pm

HAHAHA!!! i know right? just kidding... kinda...

but anyways... PEOPLE shold POST so we can GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD!! :D

peanutbutterjelly123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:04 pm

It is on the road, it's just not moving very fast lol

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peanutbutterjelly123 on Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:09 pm

lol. i just thought of something brillaint i got from status shuffle off of my ipod touch.... it goess great with this!

"My cool jacket that makes me hug myself makes the voices in my head tell me to launch my ninja turtle oreos at the cookie monster gummie bears."

peanutbutterjelly123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:15 pm

Hey I saw people started posting, Anyone want to collaborate with me in how the guards find out? My character isn't the type to accidentally shift or even know how to control it, a fight would be the best way to activate it. So either Alex could fight a random npc or fight with another player. Or Alex can just randomly shift but that's no fun D: ( I might just do that though... idk)

uhg my character sheet sucks compared to everyone elses T_T I'm probably going to fail as a poster too... *panicking before I've even posted once....*

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:19 pm

Lol, it's fine just make a previous guard enter his room and bother him resulting in a fight, resulting in him shifting, resulting in the other guards catch him killing the other guard. Also Shad your sheet is good it doesn't have to be perfect and your posting will be just fine I promise ya. ^^

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chocolateloversuntie on Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:23 pm

May I join?

chocolateloversuntie
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:29 pm

Go right ahead buddy ^^

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chocolateloversuntie on Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:30 pm

Thanks, Filling out form right now. Is Fire elemental open?

chocolateloversuntie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peanutbutterjelly123 on Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:31 pm

got to get off. bye. :(

be on TOMORROW!! mwahahha.. x3

peanutbutterjelly123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychoNezumi on Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:34 pm

You know peanutbutter I think our characters might make good friends. Both artists, they seem to have a lot in common.

PsychoNezumi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:35 pm

No fire is not taken you may have it

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chocolateloversuntie on Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:49 pm

Finished :D

chocolateloversuntie
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!