Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

a part of “Avatar: Legacy of the Avatar”, a fictional universe by Sacred Wolf.

It is considered the Avatar’s duty to master the four elemental disciplines and use such power to keep balance amongst the four nations of the world. What if the Avatar didn’t?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Avatar: Legacy of the Avatar”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Avatar: Legacy of the Avatar

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zentose on Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:31 am

It's what I do Crimson, it's what I do...
"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story."
-Orson Welles

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zentose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sacred Wolf on Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:20 pm

In need of male non-bender and female waterbender still.
"To live is to breath, to breath is to live, but what is it to truly understand the meaning of life's existence and purpose?"
"There is nothing wrong with dying alone. It's just how life works. But who wants to live alone?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sacred Wolf
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:51 pm

Maybe Players Wanted? Or putting it in the description usually helps a lot. Dx

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColorMeCrimson on Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:53 pm

HI SPECTRUM!!! :DD WELCOMES.

ColorMeCrimson
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renmiri on Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:57 am

How can anyone not want to tap this? *-*

Just so you guys know, I'll be shooting for that Female Water-Bender. Don't worry I'm not asking for a reserve ;-; But uh. Do know that I'm known for taking excruciatingly long periods of time to write out my characters. Which means I'll probably be done in three days, at the latest.

But yeah. Anyways. :D

EDIT: Er, actually. I'm not sure what my commitment looks like for the next month, and.. I don't want to join just to let you guys down (god knows I've done that already). So. Well. ;-; This looks really awesome, but I'm out.

Renmiri
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sacred Wolf on Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:56 pm

Aww...I was really looking forward to your character Renmiri D:

But I understand. Thanks anyways :]

Sacred Wolf
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:48 am

Since you're using Drift's Character Sheet, I just used my character from her RolePlay seeing as it's the same Role needing to be filled.
◎!Check it out!◎
◎My Interest Check◎
“All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sacred Wolf on Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:48 pm

Drift is my friend and she gave me permission to use her sheet, however; there are a few things that are different on it. There is a section for family, and Voice and facial structure were taken out of the list! I hope that clarifies anything. :]

Sacred Wolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:31 pm

Added Family - Left Voice and Face for the aesthetics :]

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DriftingPillow on Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:22 am

I shall have my character up soon Wolfie :D

I am just struggling with the last bits :p

You know which bits >>

>:D

DriftingPillow
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:06 pm

So, I should assume that my character has been rejected? .-.

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColorMeCrimson on Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:14 am

Sacred, are we DOING THIS THING?? :P

ColorMeCrimson
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sacred Wolf on Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:42 am

Waiting on the last two characters Crim-Crim D:

That's all we need D:

Sacred Wolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColorMeCrimson on Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:19 pm

If you didn't like those, why not just ask around? ^-^

ColorMeCrimson
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red Soldier on Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:18 pm

Yo, everyone, the name's Red! I met Sacred Wolf in another RP, and thought I'd join this one. My character will be the male non-bender. I'm hoping we'll get the last role filled soon so that we can get this thing started! I second Crimson's sentiments :P In any case, I'll get started on the CS.
The world is my country, all humanity my brethren, and kindness my religion.

Red Soldier
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColorMeCrimson on Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:43 am

Yay! My kindred spirit! :D Welcome, Red!!! I look forward to seeing your character. ^-^

AND FOR THIS THING TO START
-ahem-
:)

ColorMeCrimson
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zentose on Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:53 am

Hello again Red! Sucks that Undone didn't work out... just as it was getting good too...

But I have to say, the character I made is my favorite ever... been looking forward to this since a week before the roleplay was even posted... xD

Lets hope this one lasts! :D

Zentose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red Soldier on Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:11 pm

Thanks! I look forward to a good roleplay as well, Crimson!

And yes, I agree Zentose. We were just getting to the good part. I like my character as well, which is why I submitted him to another RP. Hope both work out. My non-bender is a cool guy, too. It'll be interesting to do another approach.

About to submit my CS. Let me know what you think, Wolf.

Red Soldier
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:12 am

Hello everyone! Is the Female Waterbender still open? If so, I would like to reserve her, and I will start working on her when you let me know.
How I feel when writing a post...

slcam
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zentose on Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:20 am

Sacred is gone at the moment, but I am an unofficial CO-GM, when she's back she'll vouch for it.

Sacred never reserves spots, she gets the options and chooses the best person, Drift was going to make a water bending female about a week ago, so I am not sure if she is going to stick with it, so my advice is make one, seeing as we do not have one, and see where it goes... however one may see this as wasted effort, I assure you, it very well might be... but I still suggest it...

Forgive my bluntness of course...

Zentose
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!