Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

To Avengard

To Avengard

a part of “To Avengard”, a fictional universe by HandsomeBenders.

Man has forever reached for new places. A small crew of specialized forces are sent to a newly discovered, habitable planet to colonize it, and this expedition may just be Man's last leap. Avengard is waiting.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “To Avengard”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

To Avengard

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HandsomeBenders on Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:19 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "To Avengard"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

BEND THE HANDSOME. BE THE HANDSOME.
my tumblr shares the same name.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HandsomeBenders
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: To Avengard

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zaptakz on Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:41 pm

/intimate gasp.

AVENGARD AWAITSSSS.

May I reserve the Prodigy?
breakfast existentialist

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zaptakz
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Redred33mer on Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:47 pm

Mind blown

Hey, look, it's my brain! It wants me to see if I can reserve the pilot.
"The Redeemer has risen!"
Image"It is not living that matters, but Living rightly."

Redred33mer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:47 pm

Avengard Awaits!

May I please reserve the Weapon Expert?
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.”

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Addrinvan on Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:53 pm

avengard awaits

The Renegade please.
It's okay to eat fish because they don't have any feelings.

Addrinvan
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HandsomeBenders on Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:55 pm

@Redred33merlease
Please read the rules.
= w =

afterwards, yes.
Last edited by HandsomeBenders on Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HandsomeBenders
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HandsomeBenders on Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:58 pm

Roles updated and reservations reserved.
O v O

If we need more people we can use more than one character, but eh.

HandsomeBenders
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HandsomeBenders on Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:00 pm

EDIT
All right, I believe the CS is done.
I might disappear tonight, since I still have summer school to tend to.

Also, I'm sorry for triple posting in OOC i am a great person

HandsomeBenders
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:16 pm

Avengard Awaits!

Hit me up with that sweet sweet Mechanic, if you don't mind.
Image[URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][/img]

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HandsomeBenders on Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:28 pm

@Sneakyrio

Alrighty!
Updated!

I'll be off for tonight and half of tomorrow, so see y'all later~

HandsomeBenders
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Addrinvan on Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:47 pm

For some reason my picture won't post up, so I left a link and you should be able to use that.

Addrinvan
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PansylovestheBeatles on Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:10 pm

I was wondering if I could join this as the judge? It seems really interesting.

PansylovestheBeatles
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:47 am

Hey hey, this looks good, can i reserve scientist please as Avengard awaits :)

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Redred33mer on Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:40 am

Sorry, I usually don't read the rules bcause in every RP I've been in... I've never gotten in trouble with any of the rules x.x

But Avengard awaits.

Redred33mer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HandsomeBenders on Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:22 am

//screeches because people show interest

//screeches because all roles are filled

Alrighty, all roles are now reserved and are waiting for CSs.

Also,
@Addrinvan
You might want to add a slash at the end bracket for the img code, I had to edit that because the CS was being weird.
I can't click the link either.
Q v Q

And the bolded text are technically interviewer questions, and for your character, interrogations.
So answers are in the smaller, non-bolded text.

@PansylovestheBeatles
Read the rules please.
I reserved it though.
O v O

HandsomeBenders
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zaptakz on Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:38 am

/angry face.
I created an AMAZING character.
And then my Firefox browser just has to screw up and be a little bitch and close out of itself.

I hate my life. /tear emotionally drips down cheek oh so dramatic.
I guess I'll be creating a new character later today.

Zaptakz
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PansylovestheBeatles on Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:35 pm

Okay I looked over the rules and created my character, I just hope I didn't mess anything up.

PansylovestheBeatles
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:09 am

hey really really really sorry but i tihnk i'm going to have to take back my reservation of the scientist, SORRY!

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!