Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Barely Alive

Barely Alive

a part of “Barely Alive”, a fictional universe by blondegamer.

When the small fictional town of Aurora gets taken over by the zombie infection, the citizens do all they can to stay alive.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Barely Alive”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Barely Alive

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondegamer on Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:31 pm

This is the place for all things OOC. Also feel free to PM me!
Thanks!
Its better to ask forgiveness... than permission

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blondegamer
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Barely Alive

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:23 pm

So what's the basics of the zombies? As in what are the five senses that are still intact and do the slowly walk? I hope they can only hear, smell, and walk.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondegamer on Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:37 am

Well Guys,

Unfortunately this roleplay is going to die before it even started. My Co-Gm quit on me and the story was largely based around his participation. There is no way to continue with out him. I am thinking of remaking the rp so that it will do so. Thoughts?

Also Im starting a super hero roleplay. Its called Six Feet Under. Pm me if you want details.

blondegamer
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:01 pm

I was rather excited for this RP, and i'm very sad to hear about this. :(

I would be more than happy to join the remake if you were to make it so!

And please PM me, i may be interested. :)
My name is Alice, feel free to call me that! <3
YouTube / DeviantArt / tumblr / Free internet

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondegamer on Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:06 pm

Awesome! I will do so! Thanks for the support! I will work on one hopefully today before work. It shouldn't be to hard since i will basically just be revamping the old one. My Co-Gm is also thinking about possibly still joining as well. So I will give him some time. I should have an answer for you tomorrow.

blondegamer
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondegamer on Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:06 pm

I have found a way to tweak the storyline so that this will work. Working on some last minute edits. Check back in an hour and it should be done. I'm just going to use this same roleplay. those who have already submitted characters have first dibs.

blondegamer
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:53 pm

Hey, you know I'm interested. Can you reserve a place for me? I'd appreciate it.

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondegamer on Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:58 pm

You got it! I'll reserve you a spot right now.

blondegamer
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:35 pm

Ok, I put in my character. I hope you like it. ;)

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondegamer on Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:27 am

I will be putting up the first post when I wake up in the morning.

:D

Just thought I would keep you updated.
Feel free to leave me some feedback or ideas as well!

blondegamer
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondegamer on Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:41 pm

Okay Guys!

The first post is up!

Have at it. Keep in mind. No zombies yet. this is the day before the outbreak.

blondegamer
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondegamer on Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:28 am

Dig did a wonderful post! Things are getting ready to explode and I am really excited.

thedjismine is the only one who hasnt given a first post yet. Try to work on wrapping up the day for your characters. I figured during Vicky's after school tumbling class the outbreak would start. so about 3-4 pm roleplay time?

You guys are awesome. By far some of the most literate people I have had the opportunity to roleplay with!

blondegamer
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:04 am

He truly did! I loved reading it! :)

Sure. c: If i may ask, how exactly would the outbreak open in the RP?

And thank you! I believe we all do our best! :) I'm very happy to be RP with everyone too! Everyone's posts are so quality!

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondegamer on Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:13 am

It starts at the hospital and spreads from there.

It goes pretty quickly though.
by 3-4 pm we already have some dead walking the streets.

blondegamer
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dig17 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:50 am

LOL thanks guys, although I gotta say, I fucked up with the mentioning sheet music and that stuff. Good recovery yo. Let's kill some zombitches.

dig17
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:22 am

I feel as though I've already finished Lilly's day. Should I post about the next morning or do I wait for everyone else?

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:51 am

I just finished reading the info you provided and this is one of the best, most well thought out zombie rp's I've seen in a while aha I'll be creating a character app as soon as I can! :]
I should go.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondegamer on Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:16 pm

Fantastic!
Send it my way!

We have technically started, but we are not very far, just make sure to read over the existing posts as well!

Thanks again!

@midnight

I am kind of waiting for theDJismine. If they haven't posted b the time i get off work this evening we can move forward.

blondegamer
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:58 pm

thanks for the accept! I'm reading the posts and I'll post asap :D

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondegamer on Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:59 pm

Great! Welcome aboard!

blondegamer
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!