Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Battle for Earth (Aliens needed)

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Battle for Earth (Aliens needed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby asbo on Thu May 29, 2008 8:16 am

3 Fighters swerve among the Soviet Interceptors firing footlong spikes at them and releasing waste as countermeasures.
A fighter is struck by the turrets and flies after the lead fighter firing its arsenal of Spikes, homing cluster missiles and spike ball like devices.
The other fighter flies into the hail of Railguns and Rockets and ceases to exist in a cloud of toxic fumes.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

asbo
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iwuvcheeze on Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:53 pm

(I prefer the rai guns not working, Stop tech whoring and play the game, sorry ive been gone, im back.)

A lone mother ship began creeping in close to Earth, and the French forces lulling in Earth’s protective orbit waited for the perfect opportunity. They detected on a limited basis smaller blips on their radar but this massive blip was moving especially close to their vector.

“All wings crank after burners and lock onto the target.” The Commander shouted through his head set.”

Marie responded as her wing along with the others came screaming out of the darkness and heading directly to the lone mother ship. “Watch our flanks, center group’s lock on and fire.”

Marie did not fire a missile, but she watched as the craft in the center of their arrow shaped formation loosed thirty two missiles and sent them burning into space, aiming to broad side the alien vassal

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

iwuvcheeze
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:12 am

((Dropping this RP, due to several factors,))

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forge on Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:35 am

((why does this one always have to die? :( ))

Forge
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sol on Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:54 pm

(( HO KAY! listen up, this RP is dying but I have enjoyed it to a massive Extant, Hence why through my skill at writting I am stealing the Hive and I plan to make a new one with it, They are a cool race, and I am currently writting a very detailed history of them. FORGE, Ryand, you may all join the RP when I have it ready, I have several requests and rules NO OOC IN CHAT, I will make an OOC board for that, ASBO, if you like I will be more then happy to coach and teach you how to rp using more then one word sentences. I will how ever be doing away with black tech, current human technology in the REDEUX version of this RP will suffice with modifications to it, and THE USSR must return this RP had the right idea in my opinion, and it had good and devoted players, Forge, feel free to contact me on AIM or Yahoo, ineedmoney985 on AIM frostwing84 on yahoo. Keep and eye out, I am writting a detailed back story, and adding more creative options for you all.))

Sol
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forge on Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:19 pm

((WHooa, hold your horses there, I'm the expert on this race, and if you make a new RP I want to be in charge of the swarm. please include me in the planning process or I will copytright them and sue your ass (kidding about that last part) seriously though, I want in, but I don't have instant messagnger, where shall we talk?)

Forge
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sol on Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:22 pm

hmmm where ever you want, and fuck yea dude the buggs are all yours man.,

Sol
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:29 pm

I'm in, and I'm gonna think over the forces of the USSR again. And maybe read up on planned military build-up if they hadn't started to collapse. I'll write an alternate timeline for the USSR too. And does Red China join with me?

Kronos
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sol on Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:18 pm

If you like the history can include the Red theory. The whole what if scenrio if the soviet Union did not collapse and invaded the USA when it went to defend Europe. It would work better for the invasion in favor of the humans. China, europe, russia and the usa would be fully mobalized and ready for combat.

Sol
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!