Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Beasts of Burden: Prototype Psi

Beasts of Burden: Prototype Psi

a part of “Beasts of Burden: Prototype Psi”, a fictional universe by QueLights.

Sequel to the original Beasts of Burden, this story takes it's place in the center of Germany. OKARI has returned again, creating new and more dangerous prototypes. With the help of the Beta, Omega and Alpha must fight against a new force.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Beasts of Burden: Prototype Psi”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Beasts of Burden: Prototype Psi

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueLights on Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:25 pm

Sorry for the half-assed post. Not feeling my best today. But there you go, something for the Psi to do. I apologize for making you guys wait. You can take over with the Sim. Put them wherever the hell you feel, fight whatever the hell you want xD I doubt I'm going to be getting another post in today, but I'll be back tomorrow.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

QueLights
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetta on Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:52 pm

I'm so tempted to make a "Why Yhu no X" meme now.
fisssh

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zetta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:49 pm

I'll post in the morning guys. A bit tired. So first thing tomorrow morning, Anrie will be in the sim room :)

Posted! Really short but it gets her there =P
"A stupid man’s report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."
O.O

Akantha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetta on Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:31 pm

Short? Man, that's kinda long to be calling it short.

I've done a post for a character that only had 8 words. Granted, I had stuff for other characters in that RP in that same post, so I had quite a bit of content there.

Zetta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:11 pm

Nahhhhh~ That's small. If not miniature (lol kidding.) but yeah it can't be more than medium length. You haven't even seen my super long....HOLY SHET. I finish with those and I'm like...I've been sitting here for two hours writing a post that now looks like a book. Haha xD

But I'm trying to shorten my posts a bit in this roleplay so that maybe we can speed it up. Don't want this to die.

Akantha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueLights on Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:34 pm

looks like i may not be home today... I'm keeping up and I'll post as soon as I have access to a computer. Kind of difficult to write a post via phone.

QueLights
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueLights on Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:41 pm

Also, thank you Akantha, short and sweet was what I was hoping for. It doesn't help us much when people aren't really posting, though..

Made a short one myself. The uh.. wooden targets should be able to go down in no more than two posts, just a heads up.

QueLights
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueLights on Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:24 am

Took a bit of a break yesterday. I'll get a post in today. Hopefully drag this on a little longer, until it either speeds up or crashes.

QueLights
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:42 pm

I'll post tomorrow hopefully. A bit busy but gimme a day and it'll be up with a vengeance. :)

Akantha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:55 pm

Posted. Hope this isn't dead >.<

Akantha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:39 pm

Working on a post now. Sorry for the wait!
How I feel when writing a post...

slcam
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!