Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Beasts of Burden: Prototype Psi

Beasts of Burden: Prototype Psi

a part of “Beasts of Burden: Prototype Psi”, a fictional universe by QueLights.

Sequel to the original Beasts of Burden, this story takes it's place in the center of Germany. OKARI has returned again, creating new and more dangerous prototypes. With the help of the Beta, Omega and Alpha must fight against a new force.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Beasts of Burden: Prototype Psi”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Beasts of Burden: Prototype Psi

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueLights on Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:46 pm

Tell me about it. I apologize for the delay, I'm working on the first post right now. Today has been damn long.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

QueLights
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:34 pm

Sup /b/ros of page four..

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Group Theory Visual Appeal Property Buyer Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueLights on Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:51 pm

Alright, first post is up. The first half is just the intro, explaining the "birthing process" of the Psi. You only have to get into the second part; the meeting at the commons. I mean, if you wanna do the first part, I'm not stopping you.. but.

QueLights
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:17 pm

My cute little Leliana~ And..Murderous Charlotte.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Group Theory Visual Appeal Property Buyer Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:18 am

Done. Done. And finished. That beautiful post took me forever but tis perfect. :)
"A stupid man’s report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."
O.O

Akantha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetta on Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:46 am

Finished dat post. Kinda short compared to everyone else, but I think it gets the point across.

Did I mention that Michael doesn't like OKARI?
fisssh

Zetta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueLights on Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:37 am

Ah, Zetta. Your read saved my eyes. Was nice, too.

We have some pretty talented writers in this role play. I'll start the journal entries tomorrow. I'mma go pass out now.

QueLights
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AceofSpade on Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:48 am

Hazezon wrote:My cute little Leliana~ And..Murderous Charlotte.

I'm torn between sympathy and horror, but Charlotte is frightening indeed :P. Also, seems security is as complacent as per usual in these situations.

AceofSpade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:51 am

It was pretty goddamn obvious pretty quick that Leliana was a failure, which means she'd be sent off for destruction no matter what. I can't see Okari fussing to get her gunned down while risking more men, when they're just gunna file her off and kill her anyway. Besides, to a small extent murder is exactly what they want. They'd wanted to turn Leliana's dog-phobia into a battle-frenzy trigger. I guess it worked half-assed because it sends Charlotte into a mindless rage, making it all part of the tests. I would not wanna work for Okari...Even though I bet the hazard pay is sweet as fuck.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AceofSpade on Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:55 am

Hahaha, indeed, although if I was manager I'd have to stress there where probably safer ways to test that trigger without killing employees. No doubt being an OKARI scientist would suck though. I enjoyed the read nonetheless, looking forwards to what other madness both of them get upto :D

AceofSpade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:05 am

Baha, well thank you o:

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:43 am

Submitted the profile. Also, I have no idea how the font got so damn small. If it helps, I copied the code into a Word document and worked on it from there.

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueLights on Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:25 am

Well xD and f you read the original BoB, OKARI could give less shits about their employees getting killed. Jantec went around tossing nurses about, and they simply hired more. They're a pretty damn wealthy organization. However, the whole point of the Beta prototypes was to throw out the ones like Charlotte, who couldn't function correctly. So I suppose in terms, they're getting better about it. Even still, a couple of men with guns couldn't stop a Psi.

And Gamer, I'll take a look at it right now.

QueLights
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueLights on Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:03 pm

Alright, so far these characters have been introduced:

Zakhar
Vein
Leliana/Charlotte
Anrie
Michael
Francis
William

Alphas and Omegas, (Except for maybe Cyrus and Jantec) will come into the story a bit later. We're still waiting on a post from slcam and tilt, but they may have to time lapse, because I don't want to make everyone wait.

Edit: Just glanced at the Featured Roleplays list and we happened to be at the top with a lovely 1.2k words per. post. Also, working on the journal right now. I won't start updating it until after we're past intros. No sense in describing every character when it's done so perfectly already.

QueLights
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:18 pm

I'll be honest with you, I've no clue where to start off an intro post! XD

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:25 pm

Sorry about that, making a post is my first priority today.
I will get one up as soon as I can.
How I feel when writing a post...

slcam
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueLights on Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:31 pm

We'll make an opening for you, Gamer. You may just have to sit tight until Jantec and Cyrus show up.

No worries, Slcam.

QueLights
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:55 pm

Oopps. I just realised that the first part of my post got cut off. It is up now though.

slcam
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetta on Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:27 am

Alright, since I'm gonna be gone for Saturday and Sunday (I'll be arriving in the evening), I'm gonna leave Michael in the hands of Haze for today's post and possibly tomorrow's.

I'll be back for poasting on Sunday.

Zetta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Averagebear on Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:15 am

Ah, I actually probably won't be able to post Saturday, either, unless it's relatively early (which would require things to respond to by then) D: I'll get back late Sunday as well.

Averagebear
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!