Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Vampire Knight: Beauty and the Beast

Beauty and the Beast: Relationship Thread

a part of “Vampire Knight: Beauty and the Beast”, a fictional universe by Azazel.

Beauty and the Beast, We have all heard the story, the lore. What if I told you, that it was all a lie?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Vampire Knight: Beauty and the Beast”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Beauty and the Beast: Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Wed May 29, 2013 7:53 pm

This is to be filled out once all characters are in.

Here, you can post what your character thinks of the others around him/her. Do not include your own character. If you see your characters name, just remove it. The following symbols can be placed by the character of your choosing for their meaning.

Code: Select all
ヅ - Friends
❤ - Romantic Interest
☯ - Neutral Interest
☹ - Not fond of

Code: Select all
[center][img]Image or Gif of character here[/img][/center]
Character name goes here

[list][font=your choice font][*][b]Watoshi Saken[/b]  - Insert Symbol Here - [i]"Quote"[/i]
Insert thoughts and feelings here [/font]

[font=your choice font][*][b]Khalid Tamesis[/b]  - Insert Symbol Here - [i]"Quote"[/i]

[font=your choice font][*][b]Serafine Nightless[/b]  - Insert Symbol Here - [i]"Quote"[/i]

[font=your choice font][*][b]Yukiko Daitokuji[/b]  - Insert Symbol Here - [i]"Quote"[/i]
Insert thoughts and feelings here[/font][/list]
Last edited by Azazel on Fri May 31, 2013 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Azazel
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Beauty and the Beast: Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Wed May 29, 2013 10:21 pm

"If you must tell me your opinions, tell me what you believe in. I have plenty of doubts of my own." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Last edited by Azazel on Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:28 am, edited 4 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Azazel
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Fri May 31, 2013 6:16 am

"To envie somebody is a disease that everybody has. But the question is whether you are strong enough to fight against or fall for it."

• Khalid Tamesis - ☯ - "That new blue haired vampire? I can't like vampires, don't you know that already? And he is someone I can not judge. First he appears so kind, then in another time, he scared everybody away from him. There is something about him that I don't like, but because I do not why, I can not say I hate him... yet."
    All in all, that was his thoughts of the senior bluehaired newcomer vampire. There is something about him that frightened Ken, and sometimes he doesn't understand him, what was rare for him. So like that, he made himself keep avoiding him, although he was quite impressed how he likes to help and cheer up people. But still, him being a pure- blood vampire was the thing that influenced his opinion about him the most. He was a vampire, so he did his work and let no humans near him and that was mostly Natasha and the other fans. So sometimes he called him 'That troublesome smiling blue haired vampire' in his mind, irritated that he gave him so much work.

• Serafine Nightless - ヅ - "Yeah, she is beautiful, so what? I would be most cruel man in this world that she should fix her expression, but she really should fix her expression. It gives me goosebumps how scary she could smile. But well, quite energetic and she did the most work. Good for me that she is a prefect too."
    He was really annoyed that she called him 'Sakkun', as it was not enough Natasha called him like that. And well, she seems to have her fun with him. He didn't really knows much about her family, but he heard that she was from a hunter family, killing off vampires? Only that made her sympathic to him. Nonetheless, although he is often angry at her and she do like to make him irritated, he couldn't hate her and consider her as somekind of a 'friend'. Or fellow prefect, whatever. He respected her way how she handle with the vampires and the day class students. And although she scared him sometimes with her expression, she seems not to be a bad personto him.

• Yukiko Daitokuji - ☯ - "Like a fallen angel. Well, for her case, it's a fallen devil, huh? A straightforward and unsocial white haired girl. Because she is not a vampire, I do not know why I should have any business with her. Although... if animals love her, I don't think she is a bad person."
    He never thought much about her because he never feared that she do hurt people. She was a human now. Still, he was aware of her existence, especially of her vampire friend, and kept an eye on her, just to make sure she didn't do anything foolish. Her being unsocial and close to everybody, he never talked to her much and it seems that both side didn't really care about that. There was nothing to fear from her, but the scar and her white hair gave him thoughts, as he knew she came from a quite famous pure- blood family. But his thoughts always swift seeing that bird, that was always around her. He didn't believe she was a bad person seeing an animal seeks her. So his believe as an animal lover.
Last edited by Quelle on Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[1954][1974][1990][2014]
Germany won the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil!!

My favourite players include:
Thomas Müller [Germany], Lionel Messi [Argentina], James Rodríguez [Colombia], Bastian Schweinsteiger [Germany], Manuel Neuer [Germany], Miroslav Klose [Germany], Keylor Navas [Costa Rica]
I respect the teams from:
Ghana, Algeria, Argentina, Columbia.

Quelle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Equilibrium on Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:53 am

My life starts as a blank canvass and the different colors added to it does not come from me, but from those who manages to touch my soul. As such, I wonder what kind of picture will be created.

Equilibrium
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Ethereal on Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:00 am

"No one knows what color of thread connects each of us, but I know it is worth everything."

• Watoshi Saken - ヅ - "He may look like a girl and there are times, we might not get along on some points, but, he is my partner. I will always have his back as I trust mine to him."
    It was not easy getting along with her partner-in-crime. The man had little sense of humor and seemed keen on closing himself from the world. Well, she does not mind as long they do their jobs properly. But, it is rather annoying when he makes lonely faces from time to time. Since, he is the other human who is truly human who she could relate within Cross Academy about vampires and all that hype. His lack in social skills became her problem along with those dark shadows that haunt him. She made it her responsibility of watching over him and sometimes goading him to do things that he would not normally do just to expand his horizons. At the same time, to enjoy the life of a student. Serafine uses her age as an advantage over him, flirts around him sometimes, and even annoys him by calling him the nickname, Sakkun. Despite all of that, she had declared to Saken that as long as they are partners, she would always be by his side and would protect him even against himself.

• Khalid Tamesis - ☯ - "That smile of his is unnerving. It is not because he is a vampire. But because, he seemed about to break with just the faintest touch."
    For a newcomer, Sera finds the guy incorrigible in his good-mannered ways. But then again, she could be wrong. Their meeting was not that dramatic or memorable. It was the usual where there was only a small exchange of introductions. After that, there was nothing more. She was a prefect and he was a pure-blood to watch out for. More when the influx of humans adoring the Night Class increased exponential which was probably all thanks to the blue-head vampire. Their relationship was purely business. Yet, she cannot help but feel a bit protective over the guy and find him also annoying as well. She wanted to rip that smile of his apart and to reveal what is truly beneath. But, it's not her style of doing things. So, she tolerates his smile. But, she does hope he would just do what he wants because that would make things more easier for her.

• Yukiko Daitokuji - ☯ - "I think she is pretty strong to be stuck in between and never let go of what she knows. Not everyone can do that and I like her hair, its like snow. I like snow."
    She really does not understand why everyone is making such a fuss about how Yukiko's appearance. It was more normal than having a blue mop for a hair in her opinion. Night Class always gets away with everything. People can be very cruel at times and unreasonable. This is why she usually provides a bit of support on the sides by implementing her right as a prefect. But, she makes sure it under the radar as she did not want to offend the girl who can handle such things on her own. Well, she is a bit glad for Yukiko to found a friend or a punching bag in a pure-blood named Yamato Inoue. Then, there is also the girl's attachment to the canary which she finds adorable. Yes, adorable. So, she knows the girl can pull through. But, she would always be there when needed.

Lady Ethereal
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Greeter Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!