Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

I Became A Human (OOC)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

I Became A Human (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:45 pm

Ok, I have been watching differnt animes and reading different mangas lately, and it has been filling my head with RP ideas. I just had to release some of them or else ny head will explode. So here is one of them, hope some one will enjoy it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a small town, there is a brilliant scientist that has been working on experiments one after another. His latest work has been to be able to take an animal and give it human body. But the body isn't completely human, keeping some of their animal body still on them. (like tail, ears, etc.) Now he has turned some animals into a human form and has them. But he had to go on a buisness trip, and now the animals have to try to get used to a life as a human, now that they no longer have an animal body. THe people in the town have been told of them, and were asked to try and help them as much as possible.

The house is a small mansion, so there is a limit of human animals allowed.
-Sykes/Oblivian
-Ivy/Natsurra
-Aoife/TFairy
-Eponine/natno
-Ginta Mar/</3MrEmoMuffin</3
-Alexander Rye/knock
-Kaeri/Natsurra

Rules
-Characters need to have some part of their animal part still on them.
-Try to not type One-liners.
-Don't get on if your one of those that sign on and then never post!
-Enjoy!

Character Sheet

Name: (no info neede to say here)
Animal: (which animal)
Found: (if a wild animal, who were you taken in by the scientist)
Appearance: (Image or descirption, mostly wanting image. To lazy)
Bio: (Info on him/her)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Sykes
Animal: Wolf
Found: The scientist found him injured one day in the woods nearby. He took him in and treated his injuires, letting him stay in his house till he recovered. When he got a human body, he became loyal to the scientist for helping him out.
Appearance:Image
Bio: He has a loner personality, since he is a wolf, and can mostly be seen napping outside in the yard. Despite his loner, lazy attitude, he helps out when ever he is needed around the house. He has made himself incharge of defending the house, now that the scientist is away. But he sometimes causes trouble, sneaking into the kitchen to take some meat from the fridge and stuff. His only biggest problem in being a human now, is keeping himself from howling at a full moon at night and getting his tail caught in the door.
Last edited by Oblivian on Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:41 pm, edited 11 times in total.
~The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes~

Inspiration Music for my RPs
Fairy Tail - Dragon Force
The Legend of Spyro - Valley of Avalar
Iji - Tor Battle
The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Back to your Friends

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Re: I Became A Human (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Natsurra on Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:16 pm

Name: Ivy
Animal: Wild tiger
Found: Ivy was abandoned by her mother in Africa for reasons unknown and left for death. An animal rescue group found her and took her to America where she was nursed back to health. She was supposed to be brought to a local zoo but the scientist asked if he could take her in, promising she would be cared for well.
Appearance: Image
Bio: Ivy likes to do things her own way and can be very stubborn if things don't go as she planned. Since she was raised by humans, she is gentle and kind at heart but morbidly curious about the world she lives in. She is curious of her own body and often does things which would seem terribly out of place for the average human. Other than the tiger ears and tail, she is just a cute and affectionate young girl who spends most of her time under a tree in the scientist's backyard trying to teach herself how to read and write.
"A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is brave five minutes longer."

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Natsurra
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TFairy on Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:19 pm

Name: Aoife

Animal: Cat

Found: Aoife was a feral cat who used to hang around the mansion. The scientist managed to tame her a little, so he could get her into the house if it suited. She considered him to be her 'owner'.

Appearance:Image

Bio: As most cats are, Aoife is an independent person, doing only what she wants, when she wants, who feels she has to bear things on her own rather than share it with others. She is a proud creature, who would prefer dancing in her room than doing work. Aoife has retained her cat ears, tail, and the flexibility and light-foot of a feline. Her biggest problem as a human is her long naps, or the urge to scratch furnishings.

I'm screaming I love you so

But my thoughts you can't decode.

TFairy
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:25 pm

Ok accepted both of you. didn't expect a tiger though, nice idea.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby natno on Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:20 pm

Name: Eponine
Animal:fox
Found: She was found not long after Skyes and in a similar place.
Bio: She still has strong instincts and will find herself alone in the woods sometime with no memories of how she got there. Eponine is also very strong willed she likes to be with loners since they often have point of views that she agrees with. You could say that she's a loner herself. A loner looking for a companion. Eponine took to the human thing called music quickly. She's mastered piano, guitar, violin, harp, and her voice. Now that she's human she still has kept her speed, agility, cunning, and light step. She often finds herself getting into things as her foxy nature implies and most of the times she drags someone else in as well.
Last edited by natno on Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

natno
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Natsurra on Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:42 pm

Thank you =]
I'm always like.. a cat or something in these kinds of roleplays so I decided to try something new.

Oh, I'm making a second character.. if that's a problem I'll delete her..
Last edited by Natsurra on Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Natsurra
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:07 pm

Ginta Mär
Appears 16
Male
Animal:Cat
Found:Dying in the road. Would have died without surgery
Bio:He was an adorable kitten. He was spoiled by his previous owners. Then one day he escaped and was hit by an 18-wheeler. He awoke a neko guy in a mansion in the outskirts of his old town. He is still a kitten at heart so he is playful, kind, trusting, and energetic.
imahugefaggotplsignorethis.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:24 pm

Double acception. and, sure I guess you can do a second character. Once we fill the slots, we can finally start. But if it takes too long, then I mihgt shorten it.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:26 pm

Name:Alexander Rye
Animal:Lion
Found:The scientist found him in the Savannah where he was lying bloodied by an older lion over a territory battle needless to say they took him in helped him recuperate and he became what he is today.
Appearance:(couldn't find a good pic) Image now remove the mane until all he has is untidy blond hair falling down to his nose then replace the lion face with an upturned nose thin lips and push his cheeks down to human size and he keeps his tail(I will keep looking for a better pic but for know this all I've got.)
Bio:(comes out in story)
Those who think they know everything do not know that they do not know what they do not
know-Knock

98% of teens would die if Myspace died, if you are one of the 2% that would be laughing in their face, put this in your signature.

95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.

If Aeropastle told teens that it was cool to hold your breath and die 85% of teens would if you are one of the 2% that would be laughing in their faces add this to your sig

knock
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:29 pm

soooo, he looks human but with the pictures tail and long hair and ears?

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:31 pm

yeah but he doesn't have a mane

knock
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:33 pm

ok, i get it. but keep trying to find a better picture. it could reeeeally help.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Natsurra on Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:36 pm

Character number two.

Name: Kaeri
Animal: White dove
Found: Kaeri would often fly by the scientist's window as he worked and she was actually know to be the one to give him the idea to put animals in human bodies in the first place. He would often leave his window open for her so she could sit and watch him work busily while pecking gratefully at bread crums.
Bio: Kaeri was one of the scientist's most difficult tasks because of her size. She was a very small, fragile bird but he managed to complete her like all the others. She is shy, innocent and gentle. Being a bird, she isn't the brightest of the bunch and she has trouble staying focused on one task for too long but she is very loyal. She is graceful in her movements and a very talented singer. She can commonly be found sitting on a high tree branch in the front of the house.

Natsurra
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:44 pm

Double acception. And with that, I do belive we are all set now. I will set up the IC soon.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:00 pm

so now that you have the slots you need filled is the IC coming up soon

knock
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:01 pm

I Became A Human (IC)

does this answer your question? :D

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyLibby on Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:18 pm

I'm not really sure if there's room, but I'de love to be apart of this rp. So here's my character if it's still okay for me to join. If not, well..I'll edit this post.

Name: Magnus
Animal: Maned Wolf (here's a picture of a maned wolf) Image
Found: Magnus was adopted by the Doctor a few years ago from the local zoo, and was the first to become human when the experiments started.
Appearance: Magnus is tall, standing at 6'5", and is on the slimmer side, although still has above averahe musclemass. He has a little bit of an asian look to him, although His skin is lightly tanned, and his bright golden deeply set eyes are narrow and slightly slanted. He has a thin face, with a straight nose, angled eyebrows and dully colored lips. His hair is a fiery red with some black and white underneath, and goes to just above his shoulders. It's in spikes that are slicked backwards slightly. His nails are black and long, and his canine fangs stick out a little from his upper lip.
He likes to dress in an emo/raver type of style most of the time, and loves to party and have fun, even if it means causing trouble.
Bio: Magnus was born in the local zoo, but the zoo didn't have enough room for another Maned wolf, and no other zoo could take them either. So they were going to have to put him down. But the Doctor heard of this, and decided to adopt Magnus and take him home. Magnus was agressive towards every human, and it took the Doctor a while to finally befriend him, but in due time Magnus came to like the doctor. He was one of the first to be turned into a human, since he had been the doctors pet before he started the experiments, and has gotten used to being in a mainly human body, although he still likes to act more like an animal than human..it was more fun.

LadyLibby
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:24 pm

sorry but we just filled up. no more room now.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hunter_Killer on Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:01 am

blast i was looking into this finally to join...
"Only the Master can see all the Imperfections in his work."
-Saldon, 2008

"Remæus hidding easter eggs... im not sure if im going on that hunt..."
- Hunter_Killer 11:21:11 November 23, 2009

Hunter_Killer
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Promethean World Builder Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Natsurra on Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:29 pm

If you really want, I'll take out one of my characters..

Why can't a few more people join though?

Natsurra
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!